Bad Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He really likes to be fucked by you Ilona. Ask her to fuck you harder Talon. Come on beg for her cock. If you don't she can do this all night. You won't shit right for weeks. Now beg her.' I slap his face.

'Please Ilona, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard, fast, and raw. Is that good enough for you Crystal? How much lower do you want me to sink?' He turns away for me.

'Not really, I want it more authentic. I will sit on the bed and I will enjoy the show. I know Ilona has ways of making people beg. I know she made me moan and groan. Let's see what she can do to you.' I smile at Ilona.

I watch as Ilona starts driving her cock harder and faster into Talon. Her manipulation of his cock and balls is driving Talon crazy. She brings him so close to the edge only to pull him down again. I watch as he starts to lose his dignity and starts to moan at Ilona's skilled manipulation. She changes the speed and intensity of her fucking to make sure he is constantly in limbo between pleasure and pain. Ilona is getting very close herself and I watch as she tries to control herself. But she too is fighting a loosing battle. She wants to cum, and to cum hard.

'Oh Talon, I am so close. Do you want you cum too?' She asks Talon, not really expecting or caring if she gets an answer.

'Oh please let me cum, I am so close. Don't stop, I am so close. I can feel it.' I watch as Talon lost all of his dignity and is begging for release.

'I can't wait to shoot my load in your ass. FUCK YES, THAT'S IT CLENCH THAT ASS. FUCK YES YES YES YES.' Ilona was ready to shoot and so was Talon.

'I'm coming, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.' Talon shoots his load all over Ilona's hand and the footboard.

'Not with out me you are not.' With one more thrust Ilona shoots into his ass, what must be a ton of cum. She keeps pumping to make sure every little bit is deeply seeded in his ass. Talon's expression tells me everything. He does not move, just looks at me some what ashamed, hurt and defeated.

'Well Talon, now you know what I felt like when you told me what you did to me. I'm not sorry about what happened here tonight, you deserve it, un-cuff him Ilona.' I get off the bed and grab my robe.

Ilona pulls her cock out from Talon's ass. I watch cum spill out onto the floor by the bed, not to far from where Talon made his deposit. She walks to the dresser and gets the keys for the cuffs.

'Are you sure we should? He might do something to you or to me.' She looks at the keys not sure if she wants to release him.

'I'll take care of it. Why don't you head home it's late.' I take the keys from her.

'Maybe I should stay.' I can see she does not trust him not to hurt me.

'Don't worry, I'll be fine. He won't hurt me. I'll prove it.' I walk to Talon and look at him. 'Talon, when you ate my pussy, Ilona's cum was not only on it but in me. Can you imagine if that woman got me pregnant? Imagine me having her baby.' I walk to Ilona and give her a kiss on the lips.

'If that is what you want.' Talon tenses up and clenches his jaw and fists. This statement made him angry. It seems to bother him. Maybe I hit a raw nerve with him.

'Like I said, he won't do anything to me, but its best that you go Ilona. Thank you for your help.' I help her dress and take her down stairs.

I walk up stairs, back to my bedroom and Talon is standing waiting for me.

'So Crystal, do you feel better now? You and your friend used me and humiliated me. I hope it was worth it. Now please take the cuffs off so I can shower and go to bed.' He turns around.

'It was worth it, you should have left it alone. I was embarrassed to show you what Eaton did to me and honestly I did not feel comfortable having you look at me naked. I asked you several times to let it go. But you had to push it. This is all you fault.' I unlock the cuffs on his hands and hand him the keys to the leg cuffs.

'Maybe it was, but you should have trusted me. As for being embarrassed, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have to have known how I feel about you. A blind person can see that I care about you. Crystal, you think I did not know you were up to something when you offered yourself and Ilona to me tonight? I knew, and I had a feeling you will make me suffer for what I did to you last night.'

'Well, that was very honorable of you. If you knew what I was up to why did you go thru with it?'

'Because I deserve it, and I knew unless you get even you won't trust me again or worse, you will leave.' He un-cuffs his legs and goes to get his bathrobe.

'So I take it am not evicted?'

'No you are not evicted. But most important, I want you to know that my feelings have not changed for you, even after all of this. I'm hoping even if you do not want to be with me, maybe we can at least be good friends. But please, don't leave.'

'I won't leave, but I have to think about what kind of relationship I want to have with you. I hope you can understand that.'

'I do. Just tell me one thing. Is it true what you said about Ilona cumming on and in you?'

'Yes she came on me and it trickled into me. Why does it bother you so much if she did?

'Don't worry about it. It's nothing I'm just curious. I better go.' He walks out, taking the Scotch bottle with him.

I am so tired from all the activities and just want to relax. I am still not sure what I want, should I give Talon a chance or just move on. His actions tonight did prove he is a good man. He took his punishment and not knowing what we might do.

All I can think of is how to wash the day off me. I walk into my bathroom and turn the water on. I let the water run and fill the bath tub with bubbles. I get in and try to relax. I can't believe what transpired in my room tonight. I got my revenge on Talon, but I am starting to feel bad about having Ilona rape him. He took it like a real man. Maybe I underestimated Talon, and maybe I should give him a chance.

After my bath I dry myself and put my robe on. I do not feel like sleeping in my bed alone tonight.

I walk across the hall to Talon's room. I open the door slowly, not knowing if he is awake or not. The television is on to some infomercial. I walk to the TV and turn it off. I slowly make my way to Talon's bed and look at him. The empty bottle of Scotch is on the floor, I did not blame him, remembering the drinks I had at the bar after Talon's confession. I take my robe off and climb into bed with him. He turns on his side and I slide right next to him. As soon as I get in he wakes up.

'Crystal? What are you doing here?' He looks at me as I make myself comfortable.

'I want to spend the night with you. If you do not want me here, I will go back to my room.' I start to get up only to be pulled back into bed and against Talons chest.

'You are not going anywhere. I want you here next to me tonight and every night from now on.' He smiles and gives me a kiss.

'Just as long as you promise not to drug me again.' I slide my hand down his chest to his cock, which is already half hard and keeps increasing in size as I start kissing him on the neck and kneading his balls.

'I promise I will never do that again.' He tries to get his hand between my legs. But I clamp them together; I pull my hand away from his cock and turn over, away from him.

'I will hold you to that promise. Let's get to sleep. You have work tomorrow.' I slide my ass against his cock and attempt to fall asleep.

'You are such a cock tease. I can't believe you would leave me with blue balls. Have I not suffered enough today?'

'You don't really want me to answer that question. Go to sleep or go into the bathroom and finish off.' I laugh and close my eyes.

'This is just plain cruel. I would never do that you.' He punches the pillow and turns over to the other side.

'Good night Talon.' I snicker as I nestle my body closer to him.

The next morning I wake up feeling very strange and a sensation of something inside me moving. I open my eyes and attempt to rollover on my back only to be pushed down. I can see Talon is behind me and I feel my ass stuffed.

'Talon, what the hell are you doing to me?' I scream at him.

'This is for leaving me with blue balls last night.' He snarls at me and pumps harder into my ass.

'I'm sorry Talon, please get off me.' I plead with him.

'Not until I blow my load into that delicious round ass of yours.' He gives my ass a good whack and plunges deeper into me.

'Please Talon, let me go.' I try to rise up again only to be pushed down and held by my neck.

'Oh Crystal I am so close. So close. I can feel it. Your ass is made to be fucked. Ohhhhhhhhhh, you little cock tease, you deserve this, after what you put me thru.' He thrust a few times more, and then I feel my bowels filled with his hot cum. It was not stopping; it was one load after another. I could not believe he had so much in him.

'Let me go now. You got what you wanted.' I struggle against his grip.

'Not yet, you need to cum.' I feel him pull out and hot cum leaks out of my ass and down my pussy.

'Talon please let me go, so I can wash up.'

'No need to, my tongue will do the job.' He let go of my neck and pulls my ass cheeks apart and inserts his hot tongue into my ass. He thrust deeper into my ass to get all of his cum out of me. He then turns his attention to my pussy. By this time my pussy is so wet and in need of attention. He starts with my clit, biting and teasing it with his tongue. He inserts one finger in me then a second. He takes the thumb and shoves it into my ass.

'Talon, Talon, Talon, please don't stop. That feels so good. Oh God, please don't stop.' I was grinding my pussy into his face and fingers.

'You like this don't you; tell me how close you are.' He kept teasing my clit between his words.

'I am so close Talon, please don't stop. I need to cum so bad. Please don't stop. Harder, I need it harder and faster. OH GOD, TALON, PLEASE FUCK ME.' I screamed.

Talon bites down on my clit and rams his fingers into my pussy with full force. I scream and let my orgasm wash over me. I just go limp from the intensity of the orgasm. I lay on my stomach trying to catch my breath and enjoying the vestiges of this amazing orgasm.

Talon pulls his fingers out of me and licks them clean. I can hear him sucking on them.

'God you taste amazing. I told you I would never leave you in such state.' He smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

'Thank you for such an amazing wakeup call.' I look up at him with my half closed eyes.

'You are welcome.' He gets up and heads for the bathroom.