Bad Little

Story Info
I sneak off and learn what comes with it.
2k words
3.54
20.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: hi, I'm tori. This is a half function half non-fiction relating of how my and my Daddy's life is. If you really like my story I'll do more. Any help or comments are welcome. I'll be more than appreciative. I am very thankful for the editing help and add on to my story by John, one of the very awesome editors here on Lit. Everyone is 18 years or older.

*****

I was told by you that I wasn't allowed to go to see those new horror movies without you because the previews had frightened me. I had explained that you had work and my friends could only go that night. You still told me no. I acted like a grumpy brat and earned myself corner time which pissed me off more but I kept it inside. I even kissed you bye-bye.

Once you left I sat on the sofa and had my friends come over. As soon as they arrived I was playing with the TV remote, trying to order the films up. With a frustrated sigh I gave up when the system started asking for a password, which you hadn't given me since you knew I'd order movies you wouldn't approve of, like "Magic Mike". And expensive porn.

Seeing my disappointment my friends had the idea of sneaking me out so we could go into town to watch the film at the cinema instead. Courtney told me it wasn't a good idea, but I was already thinking about it, remembering the corner time you'd given me, as well as my frustration over the password. After I moment's thought I finally made my decision and went with them. Little did I know you had the neighbors checking in on me, having told them I was feeling ill and needed to stay in, and as soon as I left the house you got the call telling you I was gone and that I'd been seen leaving with some other girls. You knew exactly where I was going and could've stopped me right then, but instead you decided to get to get a little fun from my misbehaviour.

After the film my friends came back to the house for a while, and after an hour of chatting about the film, comparing our favourite scenes and complaining about the worst bits, they girls left, waving goodbye as I saw them out the door. You arrived home late, well passed my bedtime to find me sitting on the living room couch with all the lights on, too scared to go to bed. My body is trembling all over from fear as the memory of the film haunted me.

This was the last straw, I'd been breaking rules all month long and you'd had enough of my rebellious ways. Stepping up to me, and before I can say anything, you tell me with a strict, cold voice that you know exactly what I've been upto. Gripping me by my arm you drag me to my bedroom, telling me that even though you're tired and I'm frightened, I've been very naughty and deserve a bedtime spanking.

I begin to cry and you tell me that it won't work this time as you bend me over your knees. Sniffling, I think to myself that at least it will only be a hand spanking, and that won't be too bad. Lifting my nighties you slowly pull down my girly panties, leaving my bare bottom on full display. I whimper and wiggle a little, trying to protect myself from you to no avail, one of my arms is pinned against you as you pull me tightly onto your lap and with your strong hand you grab my other arm tightly, holding it in place against my back as I try to get away.

You begin spanking me nice and hard, your strong hand coming down on my buttocks in a relentless flow of rapid blows. I squirm on your lap as you keep hitting my backside, my sore buttocks getting more and more painful with each strike, until after around 50 strokes you finally stop. Relaxing I think you're finished, my raw backside throbbing painfully from your beating, but you tell me that I count the next fifteenth as you reach over to the nightstand and pick up my favourite hairbrush.

I whine and wiggle more, gasping and crying out as I feel the hard crack of the wooden brush. Between my sobs I call out the numbers loudly, not wanting a single blow to not count. The first few hurt, but not too badly, but as you continue the pain in my butt grows until I'm squirming in your lap, desperate to get away from the next strike as you bring the brush down hard again and again. As I sob and cry out you continue, stopping only when I miss count to correct me and hit again, even harder. Tears are streaming down my face by the end and having missed count twice I'd received seventeen total hits with the brush before you finally let up.

Telling me to go to bed you cuddle up next to me, your hand gently stroking over my sore bottom for half an hour as I lay there crying. You tell me that I am safe and that you have me and after a few moments we're both asleep.

In the morning you wake me early with a bottle of aloe to rub on my bottom, which even after a night's sleep is still feeling sore. I tell you that I've learnt my lesson and won't sneak out again. You tell me that I am forgiven but my punishment is not anywhere near over. Whining and whimpering I tell you that I'm sorry and that I learnt, but you tell me you've heard it all before and this time I've really crossed the line and unless you punish me properly I'm sure to do it all again in a month, a week, or sooner.

I put my head down and whimper. You tell me since I've been bad I don't deserve a bubble bath with my toys and instead I have to go shower by myself. Pouting slightly I headed off to the bathroom, trying not to act too mean at your harsh treatment in the hopes you'd let it go. By the time I'm done you've already picked out a dress for me to wear and once I've finished preparing myself I walk into the kitchen to find breakfast waiting too, a happy face of syrup and butter on the pancakes you've cooked for me.

I giggle and twirl in my dress, letting you see I'm not wearing panties, before you beckon me over. As I get close you reach up and squeeze my bottom, which is still a little warm from my spanking the night before but in a strangely nice way as your fingers brush over it. You tell me to eat as you sit next to me and I help myself to the strawberry milk that you'd prepared for me as I watch you drink your coffee.

I eat as much as I can, and when I'm full you lift me up and carry me over to plop me down in my punishment 'room'. It was really just a section of the spare room which had been converted to an office, but we both know what it means when you put me there. I whine and pout as you inform me that I am gonna be here until you leave for work. I humph and cross my arms over my chest, but reluctantly do as I'm told.

In my punishment 'room' there are no toys for me to play with or crayons for me to color with. I only have homework that I can do to entertain myself or books to read that were all informational and boring. When I'm in that space I cannot leave on my own and I have to ask to do anything that requires leaving, even the potty. If I hold it to the point I wet myself I am cleaned by Daddy, spanked and then put in diapies. I hate diapers they always are too fluffy. With nothing better to do I start to doodle on the lined paper there for my homework while listening to you in the living room watching TV, which makes me feel sad since I can't snuggle with you and you might be cold without me.

You come into the room about noon and tell me it's nap time. I beg you to cuddle me as I snooze for you, saying that I really am sorry. After a moment's thought you relent, knowing that I'm in need of you. You sit down beside me as I rest my head in your lap and as I begin to fall asleep you remind me that my punishment isn't over, but in that moment I don't care what the future may bring.

Half way through my nap I wake with a blood curdling scream. You come rushing to me, taking me in your arms and holding me tight, repeatedly telling me that I am safe. After I calm down you lecture me on exactly why you didn't want me to see that movie without you. I never have nightmares when I see a movies with you. I keep quiet and lower my head knowing you were right. You lay back down with me and calm me back into sleep.

When nap time is over you gently wake me and I yawn and smile at you as you lift me, only to start whining and crying again as I see I am gonna be put back into my punishment 'room'. You tell me that I had this coming and leave me sniffling in the corner as you return to the living room. This continued for the rest of the day, with you only let me leave my corner twice, both times to go to the potty. Finally you came to me and told me to follow you, which I quickly did without whining or crying this time, but still pouting behind your back.

Leading me into the dining room you showed me the table already set with our meals before pointing to my seat and telling me I had to eat everything. Knowing I'd pressed my luck as much as I could I did as instructed, sitting quietly as I cleaned my plate. When you moved to take the empty plate away I asked whether I' be allowed any ice-cream, but you told me naughty girls don't get ice-cream. I pouted and humphed with annoyance, after all I'd eaten all my food, even the horrid vegetables.

You told me that I had someone to meet and wondered who it was. You moved to the door and opened it, letting a fairly large man come into the room. I didn't recognise him, but wasn't scared because he was a daddy too. I had thought he was here for daddy, but then daddy told me he was my babysitter and that I was to have no friends over for a month.

I started stomping my feet, saying that it wasn't fair. You then went on to explain that I am to now always have a babysitter until you know I won't sneak out. I go and plop on the couch and when you come near me to get you kiss good bye you tell that I'd better behave because you gave the man permission to put me in my punishment room and in the corner.

I stare up at you in disbelief and start to argue but you said that If I give him any problems with that, then you'll come home and watch as he paddles my butt and then I'll get it again from you after he leaves. I just sit and pout on the couch as you leave... I never was bad, afraid that you'd fulfill your promise.

And after that month of punishment and humiliation, of having to be babysat, I never have snuck out again... yet.