Bad Little School Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind went on a tangent imagining him clutching that ass while Hailey sat on his cock. He was pulling Jen's long brown hair as she kissed him, his other hand grabbing her massive tit.

Stop it. Put a stop to this NOW!

I believe I know who this is and I'm going to ask you to stop. This conversation has become extremely inappropriate and you WILL be dealt with by the administration come morning.

Although he was pleased with himself for sounding so official, his fingers had a mind of their own. He opened the picture again and zoomed in, taking in every inch on the image. He realized he had become hard the second he saw the picture and his need was now palpable. His hand slipped down under the waist of his sweats and boxers. He moaned out loud as his hand found his rock hard cock, that was now more than a little lubricated. He began to move his hand up and down feeling his lust for the girls intensify with every stroke as he stared at their picture.

How far did things go after taking this picture you little sluts . . . Did you finger fuck each other and pretend it was my cock . . .

His raunchy words disintegrated into his mind, as he was unable to type the things he wanted to say to the girls, he wasn't even sure if he could actually say those things to them in person. His hand grabbed some papers on his table and bunched them together as he tried to steady himself, feeling his cock twitch for something more than just his hand. When his phone buzzed again he was caught completely off guard. His hand was instinctually pulled from his cock as if he had been caught and his heart beat faster. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself before reading the message.

Come on Mr. McCabe, I think we all know that if you wanted this to stop you would have done something about it already, maybe when Hailey showed you her tight little pussy during the test, maybe even when you saw me fingering her in the hallway, but not now.

Fuck!

He knew they were right. He knew that even if he wanted to go to the administration he would be fired at this point.

Fuck!!

His mind reeled trying to envision his defense.

You don't need a defense. You need to fuck these girls who are begging for it.

He had no idea where to go from here. He couldn't tell them that he was turning them in . . . well he could but it would be laughable. Yet, still he couldn't bring himself to succumb to their demands.

Do you stroke your cock thinking about us Mr McCabe?

His thoughts were immediately returned to the throbbing bulge in his pants. Before even thinking about how to respond his hand had found his cock once again. He stroked himself gently now as he reread the words over and over.

I'm stoking for you right now. I've been stroking my cock ever day, thinking about the two of you.

He imagined typing out those words and shook his head quickly erasing them like an etch-a-sketch. His hand glided back and forth on his cock and almost as he had willed them to, another text appeared.

Are you stroking your cock right now?

His hand stopped and he smiled at their confidence. Another text appeared. It was an image that was loading. His heart beat faster as he straitened in his seat, anxiously awaiting whatever was to come.

The girls had changed positions, Hailey stood behind Jen. The two girl now looking at the camera as Hailey pulled the neck of Jen's dress down, revealing the most gorgeous set of tits Michael had ever seen, one nipple adorned with a small diamond piercing.

"Fuck yes . . . " he moaned as his hand began to

move faster.

Do you like that Mr. McCabe? I had never been with another girl before Jen.

I bet you fucking loved it. I bet your pussy got so tight around her little fingers as you came.

Michael abandoned his work, opting for a more comfortable, secluded place to stroke his cock to his students. He sat down on the edge of his bed and opened the last picture sent, as he continued to stroke his cock even slower now. He could feel himself on the verge of cumming, but he held off as the anticipation of what more was to come entranced him. His fingers brushed the keypad of his phone, accidentally typing in the text box.

Fuck.

He quickly erased the letters and hoped that the girls didn't see. They would know he was looking at their picture. Almost instantly he received another text.

Ask for another picture Mr. McCabe

I want fucking all of them. Send me everything you have. I want to see every dirty little thing you did to each other.

He sat motionless staring at his phone until his hand, as if a different entity, began stroking his cock once again.

Don't do it. Don't fucking do it.

Michael begged himself not to respond while the wild perverse voice in his head taunted him with images of what could be if he just said yes. As his need grew to an uncontrollable pulse in his cock, his thumb began to move over the letters on his phone.

More.

He was almost immediately rewarded with the most lecherous images he had ever seen. Jen's finger slid down the front of Hailey's black panties apparently making her moan, Hailey gripping Jen's hand urging her to go further. Then a video clip addressing him directly asking him if he wished they were his fingers. Michael gripped his cock trying desperately not to cum, the video faded to black. The girls reappeared, Jen licking her fingers clean and then offering her lips to Hailey. Fade to black. Jen smiling at him before sliding down Hailey's body, stopping to suck one of her nipples into her mouth. Fade to black. Michael could barely think, even the evil little voice in his head had been silenced. He could now see the girls viewed from above, Jen's tongue lapped at Hailey's pussy making her tits rise off the bed, begging to be sucked. Fade to black. Moans without any image. Michael listened to the moans intensify to a climax, his hand making the slightest movements, setting every nerve on fire as his cock begged to explode in the most intense orgasm of his life, yet he held off once again. The girls reemerged Jen lying on Hailey, their breasts pressed together as she slid her wet pussy against Hailey's. Jen sucked on Hailey's tit as Hailey grabbed Jen's own breasts. Fade to black. Jen slid back and forth as Hailey's hips matched her movements. The two girls moaned together louder and louder until they both began to cum. Michaels hips now bucked into his hand both moving in synchronized thrusts until his cock violently spasmed shooting load after load of his cum, before he finally collapsed on the bed.

Michaels heart pounded against his chest as he laid in utter bliss. Just before he was about to drift off into sleep he realized that he had asked for more. He had deliberately asked the girls, his students, to send him more, dirtier pictures. He thought about what the next day would entail, how awkward class would be . . .

Fuck, how great after class will be.

In a state of complete exhaustion, both mentally and physically Michael fell asleep despite his once again growing . . . need.

Hailey and Jen.

The girls rolled around in Jen's bed, laughing as they relished in their conquest. Their plot to break down Mr. McCabe has been successful but Jen insisted that they needed more from him.

"What if he doesn't actually go for it in person though? Texting is one thing fucking his students is a completely different matter," Hailey said looking worried.

Jen laid next to her thinking about her question.

"I want him to beg for it. I don't want him to just go along with what we are doing to him. I want him begging until he breaks and just ravished us." Jen said more to herself than to Hailey.

Hailey loved it. She saw the look, a combination of manipulation and lust, set in Jen's eyes and she couldn't help but touch her. She slid her fingers down Jen's naked body and was met by a silky, wet desire. She licked Jen's nipple as her fingers glided back and forth on Jen's clit making her eyes close as she moaned.

"I would have never guessed you were such a slutty little manipulative bitch," Hailey whispered as she smiled up at her.

Jen bit her lip and smiled as she opened her eyes to look at Hailey. She grabbed Hailey's hand and moved it lower, indicating that she wanted Hailey's fingers inside of her. Hailey obliged as her middle finger slid into Jen's waiting pussy making both girls moan. Hailey felt her pussy drip and her nipples hardened while she slid her finger in and out of Jen. The faster she moved her finger the more Jen moaned until Hailey felt her cream drip down her thighs. Her desire led the way as her leg slid over Jen's. Slowly she began to trust her pussy against Jen's thigh as she felt her body react. Sending such dirty pictures to their teacher had sent both girls into complete debauchery. Jen squeezed Hailey's ass, pulling her into her.

"Yes baby don't stop," Jen whispered into her ear.

Hailey pulled her finger from Jen's pussy and slid it up to her engorged clit. Jen moaned and pushed her hips up as Hailey dipped her fingers back into Jen's pussy and slid them back up again and again. Jen's hips bucked and her thigh pushed against Hailey's clit. She grabbed Hailey's hips and pushed her back and forth on her thigh. The two girls were quickly sent into a frenzy that could not be stopped. Their bodies moved faster and faster against each other, urging the other closer to orgasm. Jen came first, squeezing her pussy around Hailey's finger as her hips moved up and down off of the bed and against Hailey's clit. Hailey's tongue slipped between Jen's lips as she kissed her deeply, feeling her own orgasm build even further. Hailey wrapped her leg further around Jen as she began to thrust against her harder and harder until finally her pussy tightened and exploded against Jen's. She slowly rocked her body back and forth as her organism subsided.

Michael McCabe

By the time fourth period rolled around Michael has prepared himself for the worst. All night his brain had formulated every possible scenario and he thought he had a plan of attack for each one. And as the sun rose it brought with it some clarity. He had decided that under no circumstance would he engage with the girls. He would be a model teacher, ignoring every come on, every mischievous look, every sexual advance. He would pretend like the previous night had never happened. He was so armed with preparation that he was caught completely off guard when Jen and Hailey ignored him entirely. In fact he spent the entire class period staring at them waiting for them to make their move. Yet nothing happened. Fourth period came and went without a single incident. In fact the entire day went without a single glance from one of the girls.

Michael was almost relieved except for that small part that chastised him for not taking what might have been, his only opportunity to fuck Jen and Hailey.

The final school bell rang and Michael braced himself once again, waiting for the girls to make their move. By four o'clock he finally started to relax, accepting that they had had their fun with him and had moved on. By five o'clock the janitor had come and gone, locking his classroom door and moving on to the next floor.

Michael kept the door ajar as he continued to enter final grades for the year, his brain fully switched into teacher mode as he became consumed with percentages and grade point averages. In fact he was so focused that he didn't hear the light dragging of the door stop along the carpet. The sound of the door clicking closed caught him completely off guard as he looked up startled to see Hailey and Jen standing in his classroom.

"Did you forget about us?" Jen asked as she stripped away a long sweater that revealed a short, tight, white dress, the same she had worn in the pictures.

The dress was so sheer that Michael could clearly see Jen's massive breasts through the material. Hailey giggled as she pulled a white cotton t-shirt over her head leaving her in an obscenely short skirt and an extremely small transparent bra. Two small triangles covered her nipples and that was about all.

Michael almost smiled while his rational side immediately stood up and crossed the rooms towards them. He picked up Hailey's shirt and pushed it into her as he ushered them to the door.

"Absolutely not. Get dressed and get out of here. You cannot . . . We can not do this. Especially not here, you need to go," Michael said trying to sound like he truly meant it.

"Could you imagine if someone saw Hailey leaving your classroom dressed like that?" Jen said walking further into the back of the classroom, adjacent to the door.

Michael looked and Jen and then back to Hailey noting that Jen couldn't be seen by prying eyes while Hailey was in full view of anyone passing down the hallway. He quickly grabbed Hailey's arm and pulled her away from the door leading her towards Jen.

"You need to go right now. Get dressed and go." Michael said once again.

"We might think about being quiet if you sit down," Jen said pulling out a computer chair from a desk in that back of the classroom.

Quiet? The only way this situation could look worse was if someone thought that the girls were here against their will.

"Sit down Mr. McCabe," Hailey said as she kicked the chair a little closer to him, taking her time to lift her leg, and slowly push the chair.

Michael's brain searched for the right answer, the right thing to do in this situation, while that ever present greedy part of him looked up Hailey's skirt trying to tell if she was wearing any panties.

Jen reached her arm out, taking hold of Michael's hand and pulling him closer. His eyes darted back and forth from the girls to the door before he finally conceded. He plopped down in the chair running his hands over his face as if when he stopped, the girls would be gone. When he opened his eyes again Hailey was hovering over him.

"If you're a good boy, I won't scream Mr. McCabe," she whispered into her ear, before turning back to Jen.

You fucking bitches

Jen kissed Hailey as she stared into Michaels eyes. She pulled up the back of Hailey's skirt showing him her perfect ass and the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. Michael gripped the arms of the chair and leaned back sighing as if he were annoyed by the situation. Hailey turned and leaned back against Jen as Jen absentmindedly ran her finger under the small fabric covering Hailey's nipples.

"We've been very bad girls haven't we Mr. McCabe?" Jen said before kissing Hailey's neck

With one hand Jen pulled up the front of Hailey's skirt showing Michael her clean shaven pussy, her other hand cupped Hailey's pussy before moving her fingers up and down. Michael could hear how wet she was and had to avert his eyes in an attempt not to get hard.

"We've been so bad, I think we should be punished." Hailey said almost moaning.

Do not engage with them.

Jen moved away from Hailey and Michael stiffened in his seat, afraid that she was walking towards him. Instead she bent over a desk just a foot away from him. The tight material of her dress strained against her ass as she laid her body across the desk. Hailey walked up behind her and slowly pulled the material up over her ass. Jen looked at Michael straight in the eye and Hailey rubbed her hand over her ass cheeks.

"How should we be punished Mr. McCabe?" Hailey asked as she took a step to the side of Jen.

Jen bit her lip and every so slightly swayed her ass back and forth.

I can think of a few ways to punish you.

Smack!

Hailey's hand came down hard on Jen's ass cheek, making her body slide slightly across the desk. Michaels eyes narrowed on Jen's, not breaking her stare as Hailey's hand came down hard once again.

You fucking like it! You like the pain.

Jen's mouth opened and Michael could tell she was trying to stifle a moan. The third smack made Jen's head drop below her arm as she broke eye contact for the first time. When her head raised once again Michael was sure. She had a look on her face of pure pleasure. In fact in that moment Michael thought that she would be able to cum by being spanked.

Hailey rubbed Jen's ass, that had turned a beautiful shade of red. Michael was able to conceal his smile but his cock was overtly apparent.

As soon as Hailey's hand delivered the first smack Michael had become rock hard despite his best effort. He sat slightly slouched in his chair, his legs opened wide with his arm propping him up. As Jen lifted her body from the desk Michael could see that her pussy was also clean shaven and smooth. His eyes, unashamed, looked at it hungrily before defiantly looking into her eyes. She made no effort to fix her dress as she walked towards him. Hailey moved forwards as well, dropping to her knees as Jen leaned over Michael. Her breasts were directly in front of his face as her lips grazed his ear.

"I knew you would like that Mr. McCabe," Jen whispered so only he could hear before licking his earlobe.

Michael didn't notice Hailey unbuttoning his pants, until she tugged at the waist pulling them to his thighs. His eyes remained fixed on Jen only breaking their trance as she moved behind him. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she began to massage him.

"Will you take your cock out for me Mr. McCabe. You know how I like to suck on things in the classroom." Hailey said dragging her nails up and down Michael's thighs.

Don't give in.

Michael stared down into Hailey's eyes, abstaining from their seduction. Jen's fingers unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and she slipped her hand underneath.

"Just say you want it," Jen whispered in his ear as her hand rubbed his chest.

Her hands felt so good on his body. Then, Hailey rubbed her face against his cock, as her mouth parted almost begging for it.

"Pleaaaaase Mr. McCabe. I just want to lick your big hard cock." Hailey moaned as she closed her eyes and dragged her lips over the thin fabric of his boxers.

Oh fuck.

Michael wanted to grab a handful of her hair and force her mouth down on his cock. Instead he cleared his throat and shifted in his seat, as if the girls had little affect on him.

"I know you want it, just say it. You could have us both on our knees in front of you . . . taking turns licking you . . . sucking you." Jen whispered while kissing his neck, her long fingernails lightly dragging across his nipple.

Michael closed his eyes envisioning the scene. His mouth parted, but he held back a moan as Hailey's fingers lightly stroked his balls. Her movements had caused his cock to poke through the hole in his shorts and the cool air brought the realization that a small drop of precum was dripping down the head of his member. Hailey gently scooped it up and sucked the finger into her mouth. Michael watched in ecstasy as she closed her eyes and salaciously sucked her finger in and out of her mouth. He watched her tongue circle around her finger as she continued to suck before sticking it under her skirt.

"Please Mr. McCabe you taste so good," Hailey moaned as she rubbed her pussy.

Suck it out of my cock you little slut.

He could hear how wet she was, the sound enticing him to give in. He felt Jen's hand slip out of his shirt as she kissed his face. Hailey straightened her legs as she leaned low, her head just about his cock. Her tongue just barely licked the head of his cock and it twitched at the desperate need for attention. She smiled at him as she stood, embracing Jen with a kiss, a kiss that quickly intensified. Michale watched the two prettiest girls in school hungrily kiss each other. Jen's fingers slipped under Hailey's skirt and Hailey moaned against Jen's lips as Jen rubbed her.

Michael desperately wanted to grab his cock . . . their bodies . . . anything that he could use to make himself cum.