Bad Love, Good Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Daisy and Aaron 2years later.
6.5k words
4.68
5.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again my friends! I decided to give Daisy and Aaron David a second chapter and hopefully I will be able to do a better job than last time. I think you'll see the story takes a while to warm up, but I really felt like making a more complex and deeper story, instead of just making it about when will they have sex, and how fast I can make it happen. I hope you all enjoy reading this story.

*****

"Daisy? Daisy?"

I could hear someone calling me yet I imagined that being asleep it was a dream and didn't open my eyes.

"Daisy?"

I still didn't respond but what begging to wake up as I tried to follow the voice.

"Daisy?"

"What?" I said barely opening my eyes.

"Well good morning to you too. I'm sorry that I have to be the one carrying the bad news but you need to get your pretty ass out of the bed."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly 7:15am."

"Then why are you waking me up? I only have to be in the lab at 9am and it takes me 20 minutes to get there!"

"Daisy get your ass out of the bed now."

"But baby I still have 45 more minutes of sleep." I said pouting, still with my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes sweetheart."

As I did I saw that Aaron was naked, in front of me and with his delicious cock standing right in front of my face.

"Oh honey! You could have said little Aaron needed some loving!"

"He doesn't my love. I was actually asking you to look at my face, up here pervert." He said as he bent down to give me a kiss. "I would love to feel your lips, both the top and bottom ones, wrapped around my cock right now but if you don't remember we have to meet my parents at 7:30 for breakfast. So we have about 15 minutes to get ready and to get ourselves there. We will already be late, of course because I was staring at you sleeping instead of waking you up, dear, and it will take you more than just 20 minutes to get to the lab so get your ass out of the bed!"

"Alright I'm coming, and not in the way I would like, buzzkill."

In 10 minutes we were in the car leaving our house to meet Aaron David's parents for breakfast.

"I'm sorry honey I had honestly forgot we had made plans with your parents. I didn't even hear the alarm clock."

"It's okay, there's no point in worrying about that now. Besides I turned off the alarm as soon as it went off because you look so cute when you're sleeping and you were also snoring and I just had to make a video of that to slightly embarrass you at some point in our relationship."

"You are such an idiot!"

"That, my dear, I am. And if after 2 years of me being an idiot you still love me I don't see what would be the issue."

"I do love you, that's your luck."

"I love you too baby. Look it's only 7:34 and we're here! I thought it would take us longer."

"Pervert, you thought I wouldn't have the self control to not bang your brains out once I saw you were hard, didn't you?"

"Well can you blame me?"

"No, not really."

"Let's go, your in-law's are right over there."

"Funny. I'd like to see how you would handle my parents if my mother looked at you the same way your mother looks at me."

"My mother loves you honey."

"Oh! Daisy! I heard you're studying to be a Forensic Anthropologist, you know my Aaron David's last girlfriend, Maryanne, was studying to be a doctor! A paediatrician! Can you think of a more honourable profession? Whatever happened to Maryanne, Aaron sweetie? She was so pretty and so nice! She sure seems to love me!" I said with all the sarcasm I could gather.

"Honey, I love my mum, but I don't give a shit about what she thinks about you! I'm the one dating you, I'm the one who's supposed to love you and guess what? I do. Stop worrying about what she thinks."

He leaned in for a kiss, it wasn't a lustful kiss, it was gentle and loving, as if he was reassuring me that he would never leave my side.

"I love you, thank you. Now lets go, your parents are waiting. And at least your father likes me."

"Of course he does, he loves big boobs, and he spends half the time we're with them staring at yours. What man wouldn't really?"

"Ew. No. He's your dad, you're such an idiot!"

"I love you too."

As we exited the car to meet Aaron's parents, he moved closer to me and held my hand.

"Finally Aaron David! You're 5 minutes late." His mother said once we were standing in front of them.

Aaron look at his watch and said "7 actually, but I doubt that means we won't have food to eat once we go inside." He leaned to his mother to kiss her cheek and give his father a hug, and I followed him giving them each a kiss in the cheek.

"We should go inside don't you think, it's chilly out here and I'm getting hungry." His father said.

"Yes we should go." I said.

We went inside and each made our order. When suddenly his mother looked at me and asked "Daisy, your internship is in that lab that collaborates with the police isn't it?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because of the Castle Huntly case, of course!"

"Castle Huntly? HM Prison Castle Huntly?" I asked.

"Obviously! What else could I be talking about?"

"Mum what happened in Castle Huntly?"

"Didn't you watch the news yesterday night?" his father asked.

We both shook our heads, saying no and his mother proceeded to explain what she was speaking about.

"Well, last night there was a riot in the prison, they managed to get everything under control a few hours later, but when they were counting the inmates 27 were missing! And then to make it worse outside the Castle there was a fire burning! They called firefighters and there were 4 bodies in there. They said in the news that they were to be taken to that laboratory you work in."

I wasn't feeling good now. Andy was being held there, and he still had a year left in his 3 years sentence. What if he had escaped? What if he found me?

I looked up at Aaron David and nearly whispered " You don't think he..." and before I could finish he put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head "No. He didn't. He only had a year left, he wouldn't be stupid enough to run away and add years to is sentence in case he got caught. It makes no sense. He wouldn't be that stupid."

"What if he's on the table? There's 4 dead bodies, Dr. Garner will ask for at least 3 interns, what if he calls me?"

"If he calls you do your job. He won't be there honey. And if you don't feel well enough you can always ask him to go help Dr. Harley with the Australopithecus that the British Museum sent."

"Would someone care to explain who are you speaking off?" His mother asked interrupting our conversation as we had nearly forgot their presence.

"A man that is, because he did not escape, in Castle Huntly because of me." Aaron said to his parents.

"You lost the case son?" his father asked.

"No dad, I wasn't representing him."

Both his parents looked confused and his father asked " Why? You're a defence lawyer."

And before Aaron could answer his mother interrupted "Yes why weren't you representing him? And for that matter what's her problem with examining him if he's dead? Shouldn't you be the one feeling threatened? Or can't she realise that your job is not a threat to her? Why would anyone even go after her if their problem is with you? "

"I helped prosecuting him because he is a despicable human being and I have trouble imagining anyone would want to touch him while he lives and breathes let alone dead!" He said angrily.

Our food arrived at that time so we all stopped speaking while we ate, until his mother suddenly stopped eating and asked "Why are you angry Aaron David?"

"Because we were speaking about my job, and how the woman I love may have actual reasons to be concerned and you turned it around and attacked her! I've been trying to convince myself, and Daisy for that matter, that you actually care for her but that's extremely hard when all you can do is attack her."

I held his hand and said "It's okay, forget about that honey it's fine."

"No it's not fine. Mum I've been with Daisy for 2 years and I love her! What's your problem with her?"

"Don't make it look like I've done something wrong!" his mother nearly yelled "It's her fault that you're being so rude to me! I'm your mother, can't she see that? Maryanne would have never turned you against me like this!"

Aaron looked my way held my hand and asked "What time is it Daisy?"

"8am now, why?"

"Do you mind getting to work early?"

"No, but why?"

"It will take us about 30 minutes to get to the lab, and I have to be in the office at 8:45, but the laboratory is closer so I'll drop you over before I go, is that okay?"

"Sure sweetie. But are we leaving already?"

"Yes we are." He got up and hugged his father and waved at his mother grabbed my hand and pulled me up and we headed for the car.

Once we got near our car I stopped him.

"Aaron? Look at me sweetheart. Are you okay?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"God, I don't know. Maybe because you basically just told your mum to fuck off."

"Daisy, I'm fine. You were right she has something against you for not good reason at all, and it bothered me because I love you and I want you in my life forever baby. She could have made an effort."

"Forever? I'm smiling like an idiot now aren't I?"

"Yes you are princess and it's a beautiful smile. I love your smile."

"Why didn't you tell them about Andy and me?"

"I didn't want them to bother you with questions love. You've suffered enough because what he did to you. Now come here, give me a hug and a kiss."

"Thank you sweetie."

I got on the tip of my toes and with my arms around his neck I pulled him down until his lips met mine.

"I wished I could spend my day kissing those gorgeous lips and making love to you Daisy."

"We can always pretend we're sick and stay in all day."

"Why do you always try to steer me into bad ways you sexy devil?"

"As if you weren't thinking the exact same thing! Let's go you have to drop me at the laboratory and then you have to go to your office, remember? Because as much as I would love to miss out on work today I doubt that would be possible."

"Get in the car sweetie lets go."

He gave me another kiss, this time a less lingering one but still just as loving as any other.

At 8:25 Aaron pulled over outside the lab but I didn't want to leave the car I couldn't stop thinking about how Andy could be coming after me.

"Will you come inside with me? Please I'm scared Aaron."

"Can I do that? Isn't it supposed to be the 'no strangers allowed' type of place?"

"Well yes, but I'm not taking you to the examination rooms, just to break lounge and we can have coffee there before you go and maybe if Dr. Garner and Dr. Harley are there they'll tell me if I have to deal with the prison bodies or the Australopithecus. Come with me please, I'll ask Gary at the door to give you a visitors card, I just don't want to go inside alone."

"Alright sweetie, but you have nothing to worry about, I'm here for you and I'll always protect you."

"I know you will. You've been my knight in a shinning armour since that day at the coffee shop."

"Don't get sappy on me, I have work to do and I can't do it right if I'm thinking about my lovely girlfriend."

We kissed and then started walking to the entrance where I asked Gary to give Aaron a temporary pass so he could get in and went inside to the break lounge where I made us coffee.

Aaron looked at me smiling and asked "Won't you put your lab coat on? You look rather sexy in it dear."

"As you do in your suits yet you don't parade them around for me."

"I'm in a suit right now, you know?"

"Yes, but what's the point if I can't jump over you and eat you right here?"

We heard a throat clearing sound coming from the door, and we looked up seeing Dr. Harley walking in. I felt my face get hot as it grew red.

"Good morning Dr. Harley. I'm so sorry, I'm in a professional environment I shouldn't have said that."

"Oh no! Don't mind that Daisy, it's not working hours yet besides it's quite understandable you'd like to do that." She said with a wink.

Aaron stood up. "Well I should get going now, I have to be in my office in 10 minutes sweetie, will you be okay?"

"Yes, go. Don't forget to give Gary your card when you leave."

"I won't, and remember, it's not him you don't have to be worried about that. If you need anything just call me and if I don't answer call my office, okay?"

"Okay, now give me a kiss and go."

We kissed quickly since we weren't alone in the room.

"I love you."

"I love you too, be careful on the road honey."

He kissed my cheek and left. Dr. Harley looked at me smiling. "Now it makes sense!"

"What makes sense? Something about the Australopithecus?"

"What? No!" she laughed "It makes sense that you're always smiling! You're around dead bodies all day and you're always smiling! Now that I saw your friend over there it makes sense!"

"I smile because I love my job! Aaron is the cause of the majority of my smiles, but I love my job that's why I smile here."

"Uh uh. Sure it is. Anyway you're here early, why's that?"

"We had breakfast with his parents. Didn't go very well. He wanted to leave early so he brought me here a bit earlier than usual."

"Why didn't it go well, if you don't mind me asking?"

"His mom is still hung up on his ex, even though they broke up 7 years ago and we've been together for 2."

"Ah! That has to be hard, I'm sure she's just being picky because it's her son, you have nothing to worry about."

"I hope you're right. Can I ask you something, Dr. Harley?"

She nodded.

"The bones outside Castle Huntly. They're here right?"

"Yes."

"How will the interns be divided? Who will work with you and the Australopithecus, and who will help Dr. Garner with the remains?"

"Dr. Garner and I discussed it and since the Huntly remains are part of an important investigation the 2 best interns will work with him, and I'll get the other 4. You're helping Dr. Garner. He's in the examination room already maybe you should go help him now and you'll go home a few minutes earlier at the end of day."

"Maybe I will. Thanks for the chat Dr. Harley, have a nice day."

"Thank you, you too."

I left the lounge feeling destroyed. It was good to have my work recognized, but I was so scared to touch those bones find out something I didn't want too. Either way I kept walking, put on my lab coat and went into the examination room.

"Daisy! What a pleasant surprise I wasn't expecting you here so soon."

"I was speaking to Dr. Harley in lounge she said I was staying with you today and suggested I should come help you, you must have your hands full."

"May I share my initial findings?"

"Of course."

"We haven't received medical information from the prison yet so identification is not yet possible, however I have cleaned the bones and taken X-rays. All the victims are male which suggest they are prisoners most likely part of the escaping group. One is in his early 20's, two in their mid 30's and the other in his early 50's. All 4 of them show evidence of blunt force trauma to the groin area leading to a small fractures with various degrees of remodelling, the eldest being 5 years ago, then 4, 3, and the latest 2 years ago. Aside from that all our victims were stabbed in that same area at the time of death, leaving penetration wounds visible in the interior of the ilium."

"That sounds extremely painful. But the fractures indicate a pattern. Our victims were chosen because of their crimes, the hitting and stabbing in the groin indicates contempt from the other prisoners, that's most likely what got them killed."

"So you think they committed the same type of crime?"

"Yes, it makes sense to me."

"Well you haven't let me down so far we shall see if you are correct. Body number 2 should be the easiest to identify his left incisive is an implant."

I froze. Andy broke is left incisive when he was 9 ridding a bike.

"His left incisive? May I see his X-rays?" my voice was shaking.

"Of course they're on the computer."

I sat in front of the computer and looked through the X-rays.

"Compression fractures to his knees and ankles, suggest childhood obesity." Like Andy had. "Remodelling in the right femur indicates a fracture made approximately 13 years ago." Like Andy when he fell from his bike and broke his femur and his tooth. "His jaw bone was fractured around 2 years ago along with his nose and the occipital bone, most likely from a punch by the pattern show in the remodelling bone." Like the one Aaron gave Andy 2 years ago, the one that broke his nose and jaw and made him fall back and break the back of his head. "What height does his tibiae indicate?"

"6'5"

"And he is the early 20's victim, correct?"

"Yes."

I was certain now, I felt like I would burst into tears at any moment, not from being sad, after all he was nothing but an unpleasant memory, but because I would have to relieve all the pain from what he did to me because he was laying right in front of me.

"Dr. Garner?"

"Yes, Daisy?"

"I believe our 4 victims were convicted of crimes related to sexual assaults."

"And how exactly did you reach that conclusion?"

"Victim number 2. His name is Andrew Campbell. He was convicted 2 years ago, a 3 year sentence for assault and rape. Somebody should call his mother. She will be devastated."

"How do you know that?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend. I know all these fractures, I've seen his X-rays before. The jaw, nose and occipital ones were a gift from my current boyfriend."

I could feel the tears filling up in my eyes.

"Assault and Rape? That's horrible!"

"Yes but it explains he injuries to is groin, and possibly the injuries of the other victims From what I've heard these types of criminals aren't very popular in prisons."

"For how long had you and him been broken up when he committed the crimes?"

"We weren't, Dr. Garner. It was me he hit and raped."

I lost all self control in that moment, I started crying and I couldn't stop.

"Let's go to the lounge you shouldn't be near him."

"No, I have to do my job I can't let this affect me." I managed to say between tears and sobs.

"Daisy you should go home, and you most definitely shouldn't be working this case. We're going to the lounge and then we'll see what we can do."

Everything that happened next was a complete blur. I remember seeing Dr. Garner locking the doors to the lounge, and Dr. Harley taking on the phone. People speaking to me, asking what was I feeling but I could only cry, I could barely even listen to them because I felt it all again. It was like it had just happened. I feel his weight on top of me, his hands around my neck, I could feel the pain as he hit me, the sensation that I was getting thorn apart at my most private parts, that I trusted him and only him to take care off. It was like a nightmare, I felt as if I was sleeping and could do nothing to wake up, I wanted to scream to make it stop but my voice was gone. But most of all I felt guilty, almost as if it had been my fault that he did it to me, as if I had asked him to hurt me, just like what I felt that first night. And suddenly it ended. Everything went black. I stopped hearing voices. I stopped seeing Andy, feeling all the pain and at last the world was quiet.

I woke up feeling dizzy, I looked around and the place I was in didn't feel familiar and the fact that I didn't have my glasses on did certainly not help. My throat was dry and I felt exhausted, for no good reason that I could think off I was at work for 15 minutes, if it got to that much. As I looked around I noticed that I wasn't alone in the room because I could see the blurry shape of someone sitting by the bed I was in, I could see mostly black clothing and then something blue in the middle, it looked like a tie, so I called for Aaron as he was the only person I could think off that would wear a tie on a daily bases. But I could hardly speak. I need to drink water, it hurt to breath and speak, yet I called again, it was nearly a whisper.

12