Bad M.I.L.F 02

Story Info
The NEXT DAY-Addressing the Elephant in the room.
5.5k words
4.42
54.6k
52

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

I awoke the following Saturday morning feeling like a complete wreck not knowing what would happen next. There was a blanket covering my nude body making me wonder if Chrystal had wondered in finding me passed out on the floor where her mother left me after having her fun the night before. I felt ashamed and used not knowing how I would be able to look my girlfriend in the eye after everything that occurred. There was dried semen all over my abdomen and crotch, my face felt bruised and sticky to the touch. Carry Anne McIntyre mother of four and homemaker came to play last night and I was feeling it everywhere. I hobbled into the shower staying a little longer than usual. I know how cliché this sounds, but I felt "dirty" and her smell seemed to linger on my person. I figured we both just get out and I would officially end it with Chrystal when we got home. There was no way that she was going to believe her mother "assaulted" me when I barely believed it myself.

I tossed on a basketball jersey and some sweat pants avoiding my own reflection as the smell of breakfast filled my nostrils. I stepped into some sandals before hitting the corridor leading to the kitchen where I'd made the mistake that ruined my relationship.

"You look hungry; sit down and have a bite." Carry Anne was sitting at the far end of the table in a plush housecoat. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any makeup which had the unintended effect of making her look even more like her daughter. Her blonde tresses were worn up in a bun and a partially smoked cigarette was in an ashtray near her half-finished plate.

"Where's Chrystal?"

"Gone."

I faltered internally wondering if my girlfriend found me after all. The blanket covering my nude body was proof that my infidelity had been uncovered.

"Not like that; I sent her off with her father to work out their differences over a game of golf. Robert was out of line last night treating you like some kind of criminal; we both "agreed" that he would try a little harder to get to know you today." She took a sip of orange juice from her glass. Its frothy nature identified the drink as a mimosa.

"Like you got to "know" me last night?"

"Uhm, not exactly." She took a deep sip from her glass before taking a deep drag on the still lit cigarette.

"Then what Carry Anne?"

"Look, you don't have to get all salty on me; it was just a fuck." She looked at me for a few seconds before mashing out the cigarette and walking over to me. Her robe was partially open providing a look at her abundant cleavage.

"I want to apologize for all of that unpleasantness yesterday and last night. It's just that it's been so long since I had a fucking orgasm. Robert's not the man he once was, fuck it he never was and it's just been so long for me." Her blue eyes were wet with emerging tears.

"Look, I don't need to hear this."

"I admit my pathetic intention yesterday was to have a bottle and a blunt with the grand finale in my bedroom upstairs. See uh, just got this new dildo with the vibrating tip." She pulled her robe tight around her curvy body.

"Don't do this ma'am." She was working me taking a few more timid steps with this sort of rocking gait.

"Don't apologize; but I have to young man. I was absolutely horrible to you last night and you probably want to break it off with my daughter because of it, don't you? I was just standing there in the kitchen and you appeared out of nowhere; the way you grabbed me from behind. You're so beautiful and I-I just wanted a little bit." She was angling towards me with tears running down her face.

"CUT IT OUT!!" Carry Anne looked surprised raising her hands as if I were pointing a weapon. She looked vulnerable in sharp contrast to the sexual creature that invaded my bedroom the night prior.

"I'm sorry." The sash on her robe came undone revealing her nudity underneath.

"Close your robe ma'am, this isn't necessary." She lowered her hands looking remorseful before staring at the floor.

"You don't want to see my old, flabby body; I'm sorry about what I did last night. It's not my fault I'm multi-orgasmic. It just felt so good that I had to have a little more; I'm really sorry. Wont you forgive me?" I tried to edge past her but she placed a single hand on my chest.

"Look it's okay, I-I'm all right." She pressed her head into my chest.

"Can't I at least get a hug?" Carry Anne timidly wrapped her arms around my torso rubbing her face into my pecs.

"That's enough." She looked up at my face, her own red and puffy from crying. Her rounded features and ocean blue eyes were fetching.

"It was so good." She'd already slipped her hand inside my sweats handling me from the base stroking and twirling her fingers around me. She moderated this with quick jerky movements that worked wonders on my foreskin. I didn't stop her, didn't know why and I doubted that I wanted to at this point. I could feel her breath against my chest as her other hand cupped and kneaded my sack mercilessly. Carry Anne began tugging my member in a wringing motion bringing copious amounts of precum bubbling out of the tip of my cock.

Her actions were inspired and frenetic as she took second intervals to rub her clit. Carry Anne was laser focused on my tumescence gasping and licking her lips until she lost control dropping to her knees taking my sweats to my ankles. She used both hands prostrate before me stroking in an upward motion form her position on the floor. Carry Anne rose on her knees licking and tickling the spot under my balls with her tongue. I nervously yelped, my heart racing as she completely throated me in a single motion. I could feel the back of her throat and a little beyond as she stared unblinkingly into my eyes. Her face reddened as tears ran freely from her eyes until I pushed back on her head freeing the middle-aged mother to breathe. Saliva and precum drooled down her chin into her cleavage with some of it pooling on the kitchen floor. Carry Anne throated me once more using her face to stroke my cock voraciously until I pushed back on her head again.

She lunged forward taking a testicle in her mouth savoring the taste before sapling the other. Both of her hands twirling counter clockwise making me melt in her palms. Carry Anne was dominating me, bending me to her will again as she continued throating me with a hunger that had to be seen to be believed. Her manicured nails dug into my tensed buttocks as she pushed even further until her nose was buried in my pubes.

"OHHHH FUCK, FUH-FAAAWK I'M CUMMING BITCH!!" Carry Anne reared back on her haunches while her hand became a glistening blur as torrents of my jizz exploded all over her face and cleavage. She intensified the pressure leaning forward to bury my trembling meat between her plump lips until I hunched over her bobbing head.

"Oh shit, that was fucking amazing."

Butterflies were dancing around my head as I held onto the countertop to balance on rubbery legs. Carry Anne remained on her knees cupping her breasts looking at the gooey mess I'd made. She mashed them together creating a milky web in her cleavage before looking up at me. The was cum all over her lips and chin which she collected and slurped with a single finger. The elder blonde rolled her wide hips looking down at her torso continuing to playfully bounce her large breasts.

"Miss...Carry Anne?" My cock slowly thickened becoming so hard that it was pointing at her face.

She slowly stood up backing into the corridor adjacent to the kitchen never breaking her gaze. Her robe hung off one shoulder revealing everything. I noticed the slight tan lines from her underwear which added to her Rubenesque allure. Some of my semen was running down her abdomen to her light, blonde muff. Carry Anne slowly let the robe drift down to her elbows before tossing over her shoulder as she turned giving me a rear view. My eyes caressed her overly large heart shaped derriere, tan lines indicated her preferred underwear was fullback panties. Her thick pear shape made my cock twitch in anticipation as she demurely looked over her shoulder before walking out of view.

"Fuck."

Indecision claimed me as I wondered what would happen next. I'd been taken by this older woman and used as her play thing the night before. I'd been determined to reclaim my independence at the cost of my relationship and been used again in short order. Carry Anne was an enigma behaving like a perfect homemaker in front of her husband only to reveal a wanton sexual creature when we were alone. I wondered how her husband could be married for so many years and be seemingly clueless to her true nature.

I found her in the living room kneeling on one of the love seats facing away from me. Her robe was draped over an arm of the nearby couch. Both of her elbows were resting on the top of the loveseat as she arched her back presenting an inviting invitation. I reached down squeezing her left cheek finding it thick and slightly spongy to the touch. I walked over to her right side repeating the same action with the other cheek before sinking my pointer finger inside her snatch. There was a wet, sticky sound and her wetness was visible on my finger as I slowly drew it out of her silky confines. Carry Anne was silent not even bothering to look back at me as I fingered her adding another digit. She was drenched inside, tight, and slimy. The wetness was sticky and audible in the cool air of the living room. I was beside myself with mounting lust dipping low to run my tongue along her slit before shoving it inside up to the hilt.

I cupped the outsides of her hips pushing inward until her thick cheeks were mashed together taking on a pale oval shape. I pistoned Carry Anne's creamy snatch watching her cum coat my length in a milky sheen accompanied by a syrupy, sticky sound. It was sexually intoxicating fucking her hard watching her cheeks vibrating from the pounding. She locked her thighs together turning partially to lean on an elbow regarding me with a knowing half smile. For some reason, it infuriated me causing me to slam into her wide backside even harder. Carry Anne responded with a condescending sigh as if I wasn't having any effect on her what so ever. I placed a foot flat on the loveseat adjacent to her knee managing to go deeper inside finally making her flush red.

"Y-You trying to fuck me?" She gasped finally.

"Yuh-Yeah."

"Do it right." There was a whimsical tone in her voice that add steam to the proceedings.

"Whu-What?"

"D0-IT-RIGHT!!" Carry Anne punctuated her statement by turning away resting both of her elbows on the back of the loveseat. Sweat covered my body making the proceedings oily as I did my best to push her thick ass through the furniture. I wanted to say something but my mind was blank. She decided to add her own two cents suddenly popping her hips powerfully bringing to the precipice. Indecision filled me with dread at the choice of pulling out and waxing her backside or going inside her tight confines like the night before. A tremor was working its way through her body gathering momentum as my thighs tightened up painfully. She started to drift off to the side as my hands slid up to her cinched in waist above floating over to the roundness of the tops of her hips.

Carry Anne began to whimper and moan creaming on my girth while wet, smacking sounds filled the living room. Her back was a crimson hue while goosebumps appeared on her flesh.

"PUH-PULL MY HAIR!!" She screamed sounding on the verge of exploding. Carry Anne's gasped as I yanked her hair back into an impromptu ponytail with my fist.

"YES-THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT!!" Her spine dipped and undulated mashing her huge, meaty butt against me in a circular arch. Carry Anne sobbed and whined loudly pounding backwards as saliva drooled from her mouth.

"It-Its here."

Her crystal blue eyes rolled up into her head as the curvy, mother went into a screaming fit clamping down tightly around me as she came in multiple bursts spurring my own climax. I found myself climbing up onto the loveseat hovering over her back with both feet planted firmly by her knees. I exploded inside her for the second time in twenty-four hours finally managing to work my cock out to add a few additional strings of cum across her reddened backside. It looked beautiful, a perfect tandem to the cream pie Carry Anne was sporting between her muscular legs. I found her looking at me with a bemused expression.

"Get my cigarettes from the kitchen table." I robotically followed her instructions as she placed her robe under her naked bottom.

"...and make me a sandwich too." She added running her finger through her blonde tresses.

"What?"

"Two pieces of bread, preferably a croissant, some meat and a little mayo; be a dear and add a tomato with a bit of spring lettuce. I have to watch my health dear heart." We stared at one another silently for a few moments before I left. She was still smiling serenely on the love seat as I trudged into the kitchen confused and a little annoyed. I cobbled the sandwich together as ordered returning it to Carry Anne on a saucer.

"Where's the cigarettes?"

"Huh?"

"My fucking cigarettes, on the table in the kitchen?" I'd forgotten to pick them up because I was concentrating on making Carry Anne's sandwich. I felt like an idiot turning to retrieve them when she snapped her fingers wanting the sandwich. She snatched it from the saucer waving me off and making me feel awkward. Resentment quickly followed as I stood in the kitchen holding the pack of cigarettes wondering how she'd "tricked me" again. I had this weird feeling creeping up my spine failing to place it until it was too late. I looked over at one of the windows horrifically finding myself in the gaze of some woman looking at me. All I registered was her thick Horn-rimmed glasses resting atop a curved nose and thin lips frozen in a crooked scowl. I was nude from the waist down and my partially erect manhood was visible from her viewpoint.

"HEY, WHERE'S MY FUCKING CIGARETTES?!!" The woman could hear Carry Anne screaming from the other room clutching her hands to her bosom. She backed away slowly a few paces before running with an awkward motion that made it appear that she could fall over at any minute. I hurried into the living room finding Carry Anne irritated.

"I hope you're not all dick and no brain; all I wanted was my fucking cigarettes young man."

"I'm going to ignore that shit; some lady was peaking in your kitchen window just now. She saw me; she saw everything if you know what I mean."

"Sounds like my fucking neighbor Tammy; you say she saw your junk?"

Before I could answer, there was a loud knock at the front door. Several knocks followed increasing in volume. Some muffled talking could be heard down the corridor which I assumed was coming from the other side of the front door.

"SHIT!!" I panicked instinctively running scenarios through my head of a platoon of police officers smashing down the front door with one of those battering rams before taking me down in a hail of gun fire.

"Relax honey, be a dear and get my cigarettes like I asked you in the first place; oh and by the way I think maybe you should find your pants before I open that door. I really don't mind the visual but the security officers probably might get too excited if you know what I mean." I looked down at my cock hanging at half-mast remembering my pants still on the kitchen floor. I peeked into the kitchen noticing a large, burly security officer staring into the window. He looked like a rent-a-cop with a full accompaniment of weapons on his belt. For some reason, I noticed that the gent had a prominent monobrow.

I got low on my belly and retrieved my sweat pants as the knocking down the hall grew louder. I snagged her cigarettes and lighter when the security officer got distracted by the noise from the front of the house.

"Maybe you should hang back dear heart, I'll deal with this nonsense." Carry Anne was standing in the hallway wrapped in her robe. She pulled a square from the pack and motioned for me to light her cigarette. There was a sizable stain on the back of the robe where her bottom was which was testament to the steamy tryst we'd just experienced.

"Excuse me officers, what brings you to my doorstep this fine morning." I hung back at the end of the corridor as my girlfriend's mother opened her front door wide. There were two security officers standing in the doorway attempting to peer into the house.

"We received some reports, uhm are you free to speak ma'am?"

"Of course, I am, what is the meaning of this disturbance this morning." I could make out the silhouette of the woman caught peering into the kitchen window earlier.

"Are you-alone?"

"What business is it of yours officer; I'm afraid I don't understand your line of questioning?"

"Is there a bla-uh, African American male inside and are you in a state of distress?!!" The second security officer spoke up visibly annoying his older partner.

"There is a house guest here, an associate of my daughter and I'd like all of you to get the fuck off my property." Carry Anne slammed the door in the officer's faces stomping back to the living room in a huff. She immediately picked up her phone ignoring me completely.

"Hello, is this the main office of Westridge security? Yes, you are contracted to my gated community-Oakdale Plains. My name is Carry Anne McIntyre and I sit on the board of regents at several of your properties, look me up. I had the misfortune of meeting two of your lower echelon employees, Officers Burk, and Degras. Yes, I want to report some questionable behavior on their parts." She'd opened her robe casually rubbing her muff as she reported the officers.

"Those "men" peered into my window while I was in a state of undress and had the nerve to knock on my door and question me!" She pointed at an ashtray on the coffee table which I provided.

"Yes sure, I'll remember this when your contract comes up for review next month." Carry Anne hung up while the person on the other end was still talking.

I watched her dial up another unknown person feeling like some kid watching a parent on the phone as she reclined on the loveseat revealing her body. She put the phone on speaker rubbing her mound acknowledging me with a sly smile.

"Hello?"

"Hey bitch, you don't have to look in the window; that was some inspired fuckery on your part whore."

"Look, I thought you were in trouble Carry Anne; we both know how reckless you are when it comes to that Mr. Goodbar honey! Don't give me shit because you're fucking around under Robert's nose again!!" There was a distinct nasal quality and inflection to the woman's voice that struck me distinctly East Coast.

"Threatening me Tammy; fucking threatening me dumb wop bitch?!!"

"HEY NOW, YOU THE ONE'S FUCKING A MOOLIE TALKING TO ME LIKE THE HIRED HELP?!! WE HAVING PROBLEMS CARRY BABY?!!" I placed the annoying voice as Italian which paid off dividends as Carry Anne leaned forward in silent rage.

"Alright, I admit my fondness and well documented love for soul food; we both know how much you like Mexican darling."

"FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Carry Anne didn't respond choosing to text something instead. It was quiet for a few minutes as I watched my girlfriend's mother motion for another cigarette which I supplied wondering what would happen next as two women squared off.

"Ugh, that's pretty low even for somebody like you Carry Anne; so, this is like some kind of fucking standoff I gather?"

"You are completely clueless Tammy Drysdale, if that is your real fucking name. I had my reservations about letting you into the community when your housing application came across the committee desk. That fucking Guido you're married to doesn't particularly strike me as someone named Drysdale."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12