Bad M.I.L.F 03

Story Info
THICK M.I.L.F has a surprise for daughter's boyfriend!!
7.3k words
4.34
70.3k
45

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Carry Anne drove a Bentley past the same security guards who'd come to her front door looking for me earlier. She slowed the car to a crawl as she cleared the gate honking the horn at them several times as she flipped them the bird. They looked miserable sitting in the guard shack probably clock watching. She drove with her right hand at the bottom of the steering wheel while running her hands through her blonde hair. She switched on some music surprising me yet again with her choice of music.

"Baby, I really didn't mean to turn you on!!" Carry Anne was singing along word for word with the oldie from the nineties. The group as I recall was known as 2nd II None and the song was from an old Tupac movie "Above the Rim".

"Never should of tripped with a girl in a woman's place, but it was all in her thighs and her cute face

Now, see baby, kind of sexy, yeah, she got it goin' on-But damn, did he have to go and get sprung!" She was following the gangster rap lyrics word for word changing it when appropriate as it related to me.

I involuntarily double took and face-palmed denying that it was becoming apparent that I was in over my head. This woman was wild at heart and fierce when it came to getting whatever she wanted. Her daughter was only a shade different as I recalled several instances where I'd been made to do things I wouldn't have done under normal circumstances.

"Bitch, come down take a ride with me I'll show you how things are suppose to be Like killin' that cat from the back, brake it down to the floor With a 20 sack of love you don't hear me though..." She was rolling her shoulders and bobbing in time with the music as she continued serenading me.

"Stop it."

"What is it darling?" She turned down the music.

"I get it, please stop trolling me Carry Anne."

"What are you talking about?"

"The music, punking me out back at the house by having me make you a sandwich and just treating me like a fucking object. I feel like an idiot for putting up with this shit for going along with it up until now."

"You ain't' putting up with nothing honey; I believe we've been fucking all morning or am I delusional?"

"No, it's just how things went down; I-I feel stupid."

"Stop acting like you didn't want this pussy; I never in all my years met such a whiny, little shit locked in the body of a god. I mean you look so fucking good black, that I'm fighting the urge to pull over and ride that chocolate banana. You cry too much baby; what does my daughter see in you anyway?" I could see my face mirrored in her shades.

"That's what I'm talking about ma'am; listen how you talk to me."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You talk to me like I'm your bitch or something."

"Well?" Carry Anne shrugged her shoulders in answer to my statement.

"I'M NOT A BITCH!!"

"If you say so dick boy; so, tell me how I'm supposed to talk to you?" The arrogance in her voice sent me reeling.

"You know, talk more like a mother I guess."

"Like fucking June Cleaver, like fucking Carol Brady or some other shit you probably saw on television growing up, right?"

"Well, yes."

"That's pretty fucked up if you ask me and a double standard too honey. Don't you get mad when people have preconceived notions about you? All black guys are mad all the time, thugs, good at basketball, runaway fathers with huge dicks!! Man, you must love my husband then; I didn't know you were such a misogynist."

"HOW AM I A MISOGYNIST!!"

"Well according to you I'm supposed to be back at home cleaning, knitting and baking cookies on some old grandma type shit. Should I be pregnant and barefoot too?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"I know you were about to cry ten minutes ago when I left you in the shower with a hard dick; I jerked your cock to shut you up; tell me it didn't feel good motherfucker." She spoke so casually that most of the insults went over my head taking me seconds to realize what was being said. I looked away at the surrounding countryside unwilling to answer her.

"I am not going to apologize for enjoying your cock when that shit feels so good. Seriously, how do you and my daughter get anything done when you're packing a rod like that? You guys definitely fuck all the time; am I right brother?"

"..." I didn't want to answer her but everything she said was true.

"I like that curve just below the tip; that shit hits my g-spot every time. Fuck, if you were my man, I'd keep you home and you wouldn't have to do shit but fuck me all day. Pay all those bills and your car note babe; loving those tight buns too." The way she spoke made me feel like I was sitting there in the nude.

"Look these are the good years and you should be enjoying yourself. Are you really this uptight or are you putting on a show because there's no need to be fake on my account. How many girls have you fucked before; a lot huh?"

"I've had my share."

"I bet." She licked her lips probably imagining me railing some other girls. Carry Anne noticed responding with a soft smile before pinching my cheek and turning up the music. Jay Z and Beyonce's "Upgrade You" serenaded me as we entered a large sprawling country club.

Carry Anne drove casually through the entire compound giving me a look at everything it had to offer. I noticed more than a few disparaging glances from some of the well to do members as we passed. She finally pulled into a large parking lot driving to the far side away from the main club house. I was puzzled knowing she could have used valet services instead. We sat for ten minutes as she checked her appearance in the rear-view mirror and touched up her makeup. Despite our dust up minutes earlier, I couldn't help but check out her generous curves wishing we'd screwed one more time before leaving the house.

"Shouldn't we be going inside ma'am?"

"First things, first young man; so, we good?" She took her shades off looking me directly in the eye.

"Yeah."

"I'm serious, you're not going to spaz out when we see my daughter? You're not going to "Do the Right Thing" and fucking blab on me are you darling?"

"I-I don't think so."

"How come that answer's not making me feel good?" She looked serious.

"What do you want me to say?"

"It's not that I want you to say anything; I just want to know that you are okay. I think you should reflect on things before you make any rash decisions that could be disadvantageous to both of us darling. We've had a lot of fun and I'd like to think that we could have a little more; we're friends, aren't we?" Her face took on the motherly expression I'd seen earlier entering the kitchen.

"Yes, what do you want me to say Cary Anne?" She ran a single finger over my crotch tracing the shape of my cock.

"Don't tell."

We sat there in the car listening to music staring blankly out at the surrounding cars and wooded area. Cary Anne's phone rang with an incoming message and I saw her text back probably talking with her husband or daughter.

"Are we good, I just want to know that we can walk into the club without a scene; just keep it together long enough for us to get home before you fuck everything up, all right?" She leaned back in her seat adjusting her visor.

"Okay ma'am." She didn't say anything after that only moving when her phone chimed once more.

"Be a dear and get my racket out of the trunk." She popped the trunk and I dutifully retrieved the racket. I looked over the side of the raised door noticing that Carry Anne appeared to be texting.

"Come over here." She noticed me watching through her side mirror.

"Huh?"

"Let me see it." She motioned towards my crotch when I was level with her head. I couldn't believe the audacity of this woman going from practically begging me to be quiet to wanting me to pop my cock out for her lewd amusement.

"Don't think, just whip it out real quick." I peeled the top of my pants outward until my cock appeared as Cary Anne snapped a quick picture.

"HEY!"

"Come on darling, we're running a little bit late." Cary Anne quickly dragged away from the direction of the main clubhouse down a side wooded path that was bordered on one side by a waist high fence. At the end of the winding path we found ourselves in a waiting area that provided passenger golf carts. I was apprehensive sitting in silence while my girlfriend's mother texted next to me. Cary Anne seemed to be in deep conversation with someone piquing my curiosity. I wondered how Chrystal was doing with her father and whether she was thinking of me.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Cary Anne finally spoke as we neared a row of bungalows.

"Sure, why not."

"Hey uh, does it always have to be an "ASS THING" for you to get off?"

"Really, that what you want to ask me?" She looked serious about her question waiting for my answer.

"It's a question, answer me babe."

"No, in fact before I hooked up with your daughter I had a bit of a breast fetish in my early days. It always seemed to be hard to get with girls I liked and I ended up hooking up with a friend who had these really big tits; we didn't fuck right away but she would let me uh, use her tits to get off." I hadn't meant to open up so much but some part of me wanted her to know that I'd been with other kinds of women.

"Titty fucking; you like that huh, like to do that?" The serious expression on her face hadn't changed much.

"Sometimes."

"You must be frustrated with my daughter's mosquito bites, huh?"

"She's a 34 C, I'd hardly call that mosquito bites ma'am." I felt like I had to take up for Chrystal in her absence.

"So that means you like fucking her tits, right?" She sounded like she was conducting a survey.

"Look Mrs. McIntyre, I love all of your daughter, every bit of her, every hair on her head for your information." She looked hurt by my words but she was being offensive.

"You don't have to get self-righteous with me, she's my fucking daughter. We're here driver, bungalow seven please." The red-faced driver of the golf cart stopped at a row of bungalows receiving a generous tip from Cary Anne for his silence. She walked ahead of me at a brisk pace requiring me to put in a little effort to keep up with her. My eyes dipped low to the pronounced sway of her thick, meaty buttocks admiring the perfect semi-circles that made up the curve of her extra wide hips.

"Looking at my ass, aren't you?" Cary Anne seemed to have eyes in the back of her head.

"I'm sorry about what I said back there, I just wanted to convey that Crystal is more than the sum of her body parts to me is all. I love her for who she is ma'am."

"That doesn't mean you're not looking at my ass."

She tried the doorknob to the bungalow finding it unlocked and ushered me inside while looking around suspiciously. I sighed figuring that she just couldn't get enough and resolved to screw her as hard as I could. She'd been physically dominating me since we met and I wanted a measure of payback before it was all said and done.

"What the hell?"

We were not alone in the bungalow as I found myself looking at the back of some woman sitting on a love seat in the living room. The woman was a brunette with long highlighted brownish hair down up in one of those librarian style buns. She appeared to be wearing a large men's long sleeved shirt. She was very familiar turning around with an arm over the back of the couch to regard me.

It was Tammy Drysdale. She had a nervous smile on her face trembling slightly at the sight of me. Tammy was wearing the men's shirt over a beige nightie.

"No." Carry Anne face palmed and giggled at my expression.

"It's very nice to meet your-I mean it's nice to make your acquaintance Brotha." I looked over at Carry Anne who smiled trying to grab my wrist and pull me in towards her. I raised the arm above her head spinning around.

"Are you kidding with this shit; you're REALLY gonna try to pass me to your friend here?!!"

"Chill out; let's talk about this for a minute baby."

"TALK ABOUT WHAT; HUH BITCH?!!" Tammy made this sort of gulping noise and bolted into the next room. The sound of the bathroom door slamming and locking followed as Carry Anne giggled.

"Give me a minute."

"I'm going to walk back up to the club house." I started for the door but she grabbed my arm.

"Come have a seat with me for a while; you don't have to do anything you don't wanna do. I know how this must look and I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression. Besides, no one knows you up there and it'd take about five minutes for police officers to get here." She was talking like it was just another day and it was irritating me.

There was a bottle of wine on the table and it appeared that Tammy had taken a few courage shots. There was also a small mirror on the table and I noticed residue presumably from lines of coke. Tammy dabbed a finger on the mirror before tasting it.

"Great, this broad you wanted to fix me up with is a coke head?"

"You can't get high from sticking your cock inside her; judging is so passé. Who said I was fixing you up with Tammy anyway?"

"What's she doing here then?"

"It's her bungalow." Carry Anne was looking around the coffee table and side of the love seat for something.

"Oh."

"She "genuinely" felt bad about calling security earlier and I gave her the chance to apologize to you personally. Nothing's going on darling; you just have a knack for sticking your own head up your ass." She fished a small purse from the side of the couch and began going through it while I watched. She turned in her seat obscuring my view as she took something from the purse.

"Can you blame me?"

"Shut up, I have to get my friend out of the bathroom; why don't you fix yourself a drink?"

"I don't think so."

"There's soda in the fridge, excuse me sweetness." She disappeared into the adjacent bedroom as I found a two litter of fruit punch in the kitchenette fridge. Everything else was some type of alcoholic beverage so my choice was clear. I downed two cups before Carry Anne reappeared with her phone on speaker.

"Tell this silly woman you're not mad at her; she thinks you're going to throttle her if she comes out of the bathroom."

"I am going to throttle her if she comes out here Carry Anne; she called those racist security guards on me." The phone was on speaker and I could hear Tammy fretting in the bathroom. I'd spoke robotically meaning none of what was said. I wanted to have a little fun with Tammy because I felt her reaction to me was racially skewered.

"He's playing Tammy; tell her you're just fucking with her."

"I'm-just fucking with her." I repeated verbatim with no emotion whatsoever as Carry Anne laughed bringing hand down with a resounding slap to my rear.

"Look, I don't want no kinds of trouble with the blacks; I just thought it was okay because you told-!" Carry Anne switched off the phone sitting on the couch motioning for me to come sit beside her. I didn't have any reason not to taking my place on the lush cushions.

"So, I can keep the shit, right?" She'd reached into my pants the minute my butt touched the seat handling my manhood like it was her own personal property. My cock became rock hard the instant she touched it. Carry Anne began stroking and twirling her hand on it until it was pointing at the frosted ceiling.

"Well, enjoy your little bathroom stay Tammy; I'm going to suck the chocolate off this thick rod." She sat the phone on the coffee table and leaned in kissing me with fervor. Her tongue invaded my mouth fighting with my own as she used a screwing motion on my cock. I reached up squeezing her breast through her tennis dress. She moaned into my mouth getting up on her knees beside me as she pushed her thick, curvy body against me.

"Want me to suck your dick?" Precum had bubbled to the top of my cock; Carry Anne used her thumb to smear it around teasing the head and making me squirm in my seat.

"Oh, hell yes." I was ready to rip her clothes off and fuck her through the love seat we were sitting on. Carry Anne arched her back taking me into her mouth slurping loudly. She throated me a few times taking the time to let her saliva run down the length of my cock until it drizzled over my balls. She was giving me one of the nastiest blow jobs I'd ever received. In fact, it was even better than the one I'd received earlier that morning.

"Sounds like you're having a lotta fun out there, you two." The phone was still on speaker and Tammy's east coast accent was still grating to the ear.

Carry Anne didn't answer holding my cock up so that she could lick and suck on my balls twirling her tongue on both before spitting on my package several times until it was a sticky mess before deep throating me again. She leaned over pushing the collared t-shirt I was wearing up exposing my six-pack abs. She purposely drooled on my stomach letting her saliva pool in my navel before loudly slurping it up.

"Wow, it sounds like she's really going to town on you huh, Brotha?" I didn't answer either as Carry Anne yanked at my pants until she freed one legs. She pulled on my leg pushing it uncomfortably up on the couch so that she could get directly between my legs. Her lips found the exact spot where my thighs connected with my pelvis sucking and nibbling in an inspired effort to give me a hickey. It forced a noise out of me akin to a falsetto turkey gobble followed by labored gasps as she sucked and bobbed on the mushroom tip alone.

"What was that- What are you doing to that poor son-of a bitch?! Sounds like you eating him alive or' something, why don't ya?!! Sucking that big piece of meat totally dry and you ain't leaving nothin for nobody!!" Tammy Drysdale's commentary would have made me laugh if I weren't close to giving my girlfriend's mother a serious facial.

"Stupid Bitch." Carry Anne had apparently had enough of the running commentary taking a second to hang up in her friend's face before straddling the love seat on her stomach to nurse on my cock. I yanked up her tennis dress exposing her huge, meaty backside. Her fullback briefs were half eaten up by the dep crack of her ass leaving one pale cheek fully exposed. I remedied that by yanking up in the middle of the material turning the panties into a makeshift thong. The rubbery bounce of her cheeks sent a jolt to my cock adding to the sensation of her vacuum seal on my cock.

"Would you two, like mind if I kind of watched the proceedings?" Tammy's head appeared in the doorway of the bedroom watching our coupling.

"I don't give a fuck lady." Carry Anne stopped fellating me rising on her hands and knees looking over her shoulder at the desperate woman in the doorway.

"You don't want to watch; get in here you fucking moron. Stop acting like it's your first time, I don't have all day." Tammy cautiously stepped into the room focusing only on my cock being jerked in Carry Anne's fist.

"You uhm, you like tits don't ya Brotha?" I was fit to be tied as Carry Anne continued putting on the ultimate head clinic in my lap. Tammy looked on anxiously as she tore a few buttons opening the oversized men's shirt partially covering the beige nightie to reveal an impossibly deep cleavage that was informed by a single line that started below her throat. Almost on que, Carry Anne buried me deep in her throat before coming up for air with a message.

"If he blows, we're out of here bitch." Tammy stumbled over herself half falling to her knees next to Carry Anne. She had a narrow bird-like face with a prominent hook nose and thin lips. Her skin was a deep olive hue looking almost like a spray tan as she leaned in mouth agape over my cock. Carry Anne relented pointing my member at her face.

"I don't know; you don't mind; do ya, Brotha?" Before I could answer, half of my length was embedded in her throat in a shacking display of carnal savagery.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers