Bad M.I.L.F 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Cr-Crazy, you're crazy!!" I was close to confessing as the excess precum made it a slippery affair.

"Am I now; I think you're gonna cum from thinking about my mother; she's the woman who gave birth to me babe. You know how fucked up that is to cum thinking about my hot, steamy M.I.L.F mother while her daughter plays with this big ass dick? You probably wanna bend her over and shove this in her pussy, don't you, babe?"

"TH-THAT'S NOT TRUE!!" My back contorted as I reached the precipice.

"Oh, I think it is; you want my mom's big, fat, juicy ass bouncing against this rod. You wanna pull her fucking hair as you take her like an animal; You wanna make my mommy cum on your thick, black cock!!" He hand was sliding up and down while her thumb teased and tickled the head of my member.

"CRYSTAL-PLEEEEEASSE!!" A thick wad of cum shot out blazing a trail that ended up at the bottom of my right peck.

"Mom's making you cum isn't she; you're cumming all over her big, round ass, aren't you?!!" I tried to snatch her hand away but she swatted it away pistoning her slimy fist as more cum soiled my abdomen.

"ST-STOP IT!!" Chrystal quickly took me into her mouth still working her fist as she sucked on my member drawing everything out before cleaning my stomach and abs with her tongue. I was squirming around on the bed like a wet fish. She cleaned my abdomen and soiled peck slurping everything up.

"Sick fuck." My face was suddenly slapped loud enough that the echo bounced off the walls. She jumped off the bed to lean against the bedroom wall with her hands behind he back. Her face was red with emotion and her nostrils were flaring. The look on her face was a mixture of indignation spliced with outright scorn.

"Chrystal?" She started giggling before bursting into laughter, sounding like some mischievous sprite.

"Ha Ha, very funny; now turn around bitch." Chrystal knew exactly what I wanted to see facing the subtle vertical stripes on the off-color beige walls of the bungalow and popping out her huge, bouncy butt in a scintillating display of voluptuous decadence. The sheer one piece she was wearing turned out to be a thong in the back disappearing between her voluminous cheeks only for the sheer material to emerge from the top of the slight fleshy shelf at the small of her back. Like I mentioned before, nothing was left to the imagination with dark rectangular strips of ornate solid material appearing from the bottom of her armpits down to the high cut on her expansive thighs.

"That what you wanted to see; want me to do a little "Cultural Appropriation", huh?" Chrystal began loudly twerking her hips forcing her huge rounded cheeks to clap together loud enough to sound like someone clapping their hands in applause. It was a talent she'd discovered after entering a twerking contest at my drunken prodding one evening at a local bar. We'd barely made it to the car with the large trophy afterwards as scores of drunken, riotous college students mobbed our small car before being run off by the campus police. We'd fucked like rabid animals for hours afterwards.

"You-You like that babe; better than mom's, huh asshole?" The applause of her huge, meaty cheeks was nearly thunderous at this point.

"Oh god, yes." I admitted rolling on my stomach for a better view of the show she was putting on for my solitary pleasure.

"Bet she can't do that, can she babe; what you gonna do with all this?!!" Chrystal reached back spreading her monstrous cheeks showing me the rest of the material hidden in her rear cleavage letting the massive, fleshy ovals slap together over and over.

"Fuck it."

"Yeah; that's right, huh fucker; you gonna fuck me?" She continued twerking adding a little flare with a roll of her wide hips.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you."

"All I'm hearing is talk; you can't handle this." She taunted knowing full well I'd handled her on several occasions.

"You know I can." The jiggle of her massive rump had me entranced spearing the mattress beneath me. My erection was distinctly painful making me wince and grimace a bit under her gaze. I'd received one hell of a sexual workout in the preceding hours and Chrystal wasn't making it any easier.

"You can talk; can you fuck?"

I'd had enough of her taunts crawling out of the bed to the carpet below to cradle the underside of her voluptuous cheeks jiggling them for myself. Chrystal's skin had a shiny tone that caught the low light in the room which denoted baby oil was probably used to enhance her natural charms. I got a bit of salty flavoring from her skin in a single lick of her right cheek. Her womanly musk was ever present signaling her carnal interest as my lips pressed against her butt. Chrystal shivered a bit under my attention breathing audibly biting her lower lip as my fingers found the clasp between her thick, shapely thighs releasing the material. Her thick backside held the sheer teddy in place easily as I continued kneading and groping her butt. A nervous giggle escaped my girlfriend as I traced a slimy trail up the crack of her huge ass freeing the oppressed silky fabric from her lower cleft with my teeth.

Chrystal was drenched below as I traced a finger along her puffy slit brushing her clit with my knuckle. She'd taught me to be careful with her delicate parts directing me to simply allow her body to adjust to the intrusion of a single digit invasion. We'd explored each other's bodies enough that I was almost able to find her g-spot blindfolded. The tip of my finger teased and tickled the bumpy ridge inside her earning an immediate reaction as her knees buckled.

"No fair; cheating." She gasped, pushing her butt towards my face in a silent bid for more.

I pushed my face into her wide expanse dining voraciously working in tandem with my index finger to push her further to the edge. My finger tip traced a minute circular motion on her g-spot forcing her to gasp and giggle before crying out in ecstasy. The rest of my hand was drenched in short order as she came hard in quick bursts squirting all over the offending digits and their base. I licked and nibbled on the large cheek nearest me indulging my fetish to the fullest.

"Fuck me."

"No."

"Why?" My tongue traced a trail along the cuff where the bottom of her ass cheek met her thick, shapely thigh. I made sure to take care of both legs before savagely nipping her massive, rounded butt with a series of bites that would have made Marv Albert proud.

"I'm not finished playing with you."

"Come on, I'm ready now." She pleaded.

"No, you haven't cum enough." Her blue eyes widened as she realized what I was trying to do. I was tired of all the neo-femdom shit her mother had put me through and she was going to be the unknowing sacrificial lamb for the return of my manhood.

"Please, give me what I want baby."

Two fingers were true to their mark working the grooves of her cunts and tickling her sweet spot mercilessly as Crystal struggled to stand. She dipped at the hip earning more bites and a slap or two until her gasps made it sound as if she were struggling to breathe.

"Come on, FUCK ME now; I WANT IT NOW!!!" Her outrageous pear-shaped figure was wracked with tremors as she struggled to keep it together.

"Shut up bitch."

"FUCK YOU!!" She snarled more out of desperation that actual anger.

"Fuck, me?" The air crackled around us as Crystal's breathing permeated the humid bedroom. There was a distinct wet sound as I pulled my offending digits free.

"Yeah." She sounded nervous as her huge ass swayed back and forth involuntarily. I watched it jiggle and bounce with a slight, fleshy elasticity that was similar to her mother. They were so alike in many ways that it struck me dumb for a second.

"..." Crystal looked over her shoulder trembling a bit as she found my own brown eyes glaring into her blue jewels. Her bottom lip quivered a little as she began to face me only to be snared by the waist and tossed towards the edge of the bed. I didn't realize my strength noting that her thick thighs stopped her from flying across the bed. Her monstrous ass was laid bare appearing even wider in this position. Her hard-tan lines reminded me of all the times she'd referred to them as the "Real Whale's Tail".

"OOOOWWW GAAAWDDD!!" There was a loud, squelching that accompanied my pelvis smacking into her sweat glistened skin as I bottomed out on the first thrust never stopping or giving her a chance to adjust. The bulbous head of my thick member pounded against the end of her tunnel making her cry out in sensual distress. I stopped as quickly as I started standing over Crystal admiring my handiwork far from done.

"Wuh-What?" I waited until she looked back at me puzzled.

"OOOUCHHH; OOOOHHHH SHIT!!" My large hand collided with her right ass cheek making it wobble uncontrollably from the impact. I slapped the shit out of her ass until both cheeks were reddened before burying my face in her cunt. She howled trying to roll on her side but I kept her belly down using my fingers to stimulate her clit until she squirted all over the sheets. The nylon teddy was halfway up her back exposing her cinched waist. The contrast between her waist and wider than normal, arching hips was intoxicating.

"OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOHHHHHH FAAAAWKKKK MEEEE!!" I continued pounding the piss out of my girlfriend for another fifteen minutes before stopping to spank and eat her into oblivion. Her beautiful backside had its share of handprints as I grabbed a handful of her hair while my other grabbed her throat. Crystal was more than willing to make out with me if it meant a reprieve from the intense episode she'd goaded me into this evening. I pinched and rolled her nipple while sawing my cock between the deep crevice between her cheeks. Our natural lubrication made everything wet and nasty.

"Fuck me?" I asked again.

"Yeah, I want it daddy." I was weirded out by her dirty talk more than usual allowing Crystal to lay on her back staring up at me expectantly. She usually went into the "Daddy" thing when we got really hot and heavy but it was just weird now that I'd actually met the man.

"Ultimate Combo."

During our relationship, I'd never asked for her to do that sexual maneuver with Crystal finding much humor in the fact that I was a little creeped out by the fact that she was double-jointed.

"Ultimate Combo?"

She looked down at my fist slowly stroking my glazed cock noting who another handful was still untouched despite my actions. Her gaze traveled between my face and my jerking fist before she reclined on the bed raising her thick right leg into the air to grab her ankle. I'd always marveled at the shapeliness of her legs and the fact that she had ankles where so many others big girls her size had what was known as a "kankle". This along with her shapely legs that tapered off into the aforementioned ankles made her a sight to behold whenever she wore a skirt. Chrystal had been heckled in public a few times over her choice of clothing with many citing her size as a factor. Wearing a dress produced the opposite result which resulted in us being followed on occasion until I'd made my presence known to the offending parties.

Chrystal managed to lock her ankle behind her head which made it easier for her to get the other leg in place. Normally it took less time for her to assume this position, but I'd been working her over by assaulting her G-Spot which left her severely weakened.

"Let me see it." Her shoulders were in front of her calves allowing her to reach down spreading her flower for my viewing pleasure. Chrystal's sex was puffed out from abuse almost glowing with wetness running down the deep crack of her ass soiling the sheets under her butt. She looked worried as I knelt in front of her slapping my cock against her clit. She bit her lip when I slowly pushed inside forcing a torrent of moisture to splash out. Chrystal tightened up around me with vice-like proficiency tensing up on my girth in minute intervals. We shared a look as I let myself remain immobile before I pulled out as slow as humanly possible.

Chrystal looked as if she would cry out as the head of my cock pushed against her brown eye methodically disappearing followed by the rest until I was sheathed to the hilt. She clamped down on me making it nearly impossible for me to move. I leaned over her body pressing my lips against her fucking her gently. My hands pressed against her inner thighs sliding up to her knees as we built up a symbiotic rhythm working together. Her hands cupped my cheeks drawing me in for more as her tongues sought entrance into my mouth.

"I love you." Her words gave me pause.

I stared back at her frozen by her declaration struck indecisive. Her mouth was agape as she tensed up around my length stealing another deep, sensual kiss.

"I-I uh, I..." I stammered barely above a whisper under her bedazzled gaze.

"Do it, fuck my ass." I pushed into her juicy bottom feeling it bounce slightly off my pelvis as I took her body. We shared more light and deep kisses as I crushed Chrystal under my chest allowing her legs to come undone. With the balletic grace of a dancer, Chrystal lowered her legs into the small of my back locking me in place as we evolved from animalistic rutting into real, serious lovemaking. My hands cupped her breasts carefully while she locked her arms around my neck prodding me further into action.

"You make me happy; you make me feel beautiful, I love your big ass dick up my fat ass." She bucked her legs with every declaration taking me deeper inside.

"Shit Crystal I-I'm gonna..." Her lips locked over mine as I painfully climaxed filling her bottom to the max giving my girlfriend everything I had left. My eyes watered as I pumped load after load into her backdoor until my body finally conceded defeat. Chrystal tightened her legs into the small of my back tapping a heel on my spine before spreading her legs allowing me to crash into the mattress on my back. She rolled over on her stomach rewarding me with a light kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much." It didn't matter that I was mute and immobile only able to direct my eyes in her direction as she peeled off the lingerie that had stoked the fire inside a body already taxed to the limit from repeated encounters with her and two other women. I stretched providing me with another impressive view that would have goaded me into action if I wasn't completely drained. My cock was painfully throbbing from the exertion and I didn't know when I would get an erection again.

"I love you too."

My eyes settled on her huge jiggling butt, reddened welts, and hand prints galore as she walked into the bathroom to shower. Guilt washed over me like a wave bringing a hopelessness with it that left me in dire straits. Chrystal left the door open affording me a view of her showering and washing her voluptuous frame.

What was I going to do when Chrystal found out about her mother and me?

Darkness claimed me as I finally passed out.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
12