Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 02 - The New Batch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Shit."

"FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!!" Catherine shrieked again as her voice bounced off the walls of my kitchen.

The large woman bellowed like some dying behemoth as I shoved my endowment into her well-aged virtue with a resounding wet smack as our bodies collided. Her muscular legs quivered and shook as torrents of moisture ran down her inner thighs and bursts spraying the linoleum tile on my kitchen floor. My fingers sunk deep into her soft, pliant flesh and roundness of her thighs. Catherine seized up at the junction where our bodies connected with a labored cry that almost sounded like a dying animal. It was the most unappealing thing about her as she dipped an impossibly rounded hip nearly taking me to the floor. Her dripping cunt spasmed around my girth as she whimpered loudly before going into full blown sobbing. I knew the McIntyre women well by this time ramping up the pistoning action with a much strength as I could muster to push her over the edge. Catherine bawling would have angered anyone who heard it because she sounded like a woman abused. I captured her left wrist moving closer and bottoming out inside her tightness.

She managed to move a leg further apart allowing my balls to slap up against her entrance unabated for a few seconds before another climax mounted. Her blouse slipped off one shoulder sliding down to the junction where her slightly sagging bicep met her forearm. Her bra strap cut into the doughy, lightly freckled flesh on her shoulder attesting to the sheer weight of her large breasts. My arms were stretched far apart as I struggled to get the humongous ass in front of me under control. Catherine arched her back shoving her butt clumsily against me as her head rose colliding with a small potted plant her granddaughter had hung over my window. If it caused her any pain, I didn't know and couldn't tell as the voluptuous matriarch ripped at her blouse until the rest of it drifted down her right shoulder exposing her thick, womanly back. The stress on her brassiere was apparent from the reddened discolorations created by its tightness. Catherine snatched at my right hand accidentally scratching it as she pulled it to her accompanying tit.

This caught me off balance causing both of our large figures to slam into the bottom of the counter with considerable force. I think some of my unwashed dishes were shattered by the impact. Both of my hands cupped the underside of her luscious breasts rolling, pinching, and distending the rubbery nipples making the large woman howl with unbridled lust. It was as if my former experiences with Chrystal, Carry Anne and even Courtney were preparing me for this very moment. I found myself using variations of techniques I'd learned from each family member I'd fucked over and over. Her incredibly massive bottom hid my torso from the abdomen down to the tops of my thighs. The motion ripples were incredible to see adding much to the proceedings. I was past the point of no return mashing into her jiggling backside as my thighs tightened up painfully. I was at the precipice as my balls tightened up into a knot. I collapsed dipping at both knees blowing the first spurts of my love into Catherine's snapping cunt before managing to disengage with a rough shove of the hand to glaze her right ass cheek with three additional strings of milky, semen as she moaned like a downed animal.

I slapped my length against the nearest ass cheek rubbing some of my cum into the sunbaked skin as she held on for dear life looking over her shoulder at the mess I'd made. Her hair was all over her face giving the entitled matriarch the uncultured appearance of a primitive cave woman. Her hand palmed the cum-soaked ass cheek before rising so that she could inspect my spunk webbed between her fingers. Catherine seemed to lose her strength falling hard onto the tiled floor with a loud, heavy thud. I watched as she continued staring at the spunk adhered to her fingers seemingly lost in some thought about what had just occurred. This afforded me a direct look at her gigantic sloping breasts capped with very large and darkened areolas. Her erect nipples were bullet points pointing downward with age while her large, cream colored bra was suspended across her tummy with the straps trapped at her elbows. Her eyes darted around the kitchen unwillingly to look me in the face and I was grateful. She snuck a glance predictably at my member, breathing hard. This reignited a silent rage as I lost the last vestige of clothing standing nude before her.

Catherine looked away when I shoved my cock towards her face relenting after I'd grabbed a handful of her long grey tinged hair while tapping her cheek with it. She took as much as humanly possible; half in her case. She fellated looking intermittently as if she would regurgitate at any moment. I took exception at this pulling away from her taking a few steps backward. Catherine stuck her pointer finger between her lips while her other hand covered her furred mound. She allowed herself to inspect my body visually for a long silent stretch as I lowered my hand letting my cock hover out in front of me at half-mast. Our eyes met again as she used hers to motion down towards her sex. This older woman pried her flower open with her fingers revealing just how wet she still was before looking back up at me silently. There was no doubt in my mind that I was looking directly at the well spring that had given birth to three awesome pawgs. Blood, flesh, and nearly insatiable sexual appetites undoubtedly linked these women. Catherine laboriously got on all fours to take my cock in her mouth again. This time, she signaled her interest hungrily sucking and rolling her tongue on the head of my cock.

Her ass looked fucking incredible from this vantage point as I curled over her in a standing fetal position trying to get at her panties. Catherine was no help at all trying her best to take more than half of me and gagging when she failed miserably. I pulled on the panties wedging them deeper into her cleft almost turning them into a G-string. She seemed to get the picture reaching back hooking a finger into the wait band of her underwear. It got complicated forcing the grandmother to abandon my cock rising on weathered knees in a clumsy attempt to remove her underwear. I was frustrated beyond description as my fingers dug into the hair on her scalp. Catherine Brennan mother of Carry Anne McIntyre and grandmother of Chrystal McIntyre, was forced to crawl on all fours beside me into the corridor leading to my bedroom.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers