Bad Mom

Story Info
Young man finds cure for mom's mood swings.
5.8k words
536.8k
146
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember its only fiction.

*******

She was in the bathroom brushing her long lavish hair as he made his way down the hallway. Sticking his head in to say goodnight, as she stood there grooming herself.

"Your becoming a great deal like your father Brent, nosey! Little pig, big pig I guess!" Her voice sarcastic and cold as she spoke.

(Tom Peterson was gone for the week, setting up a networking system in another city. He had given up on his relationship with Julie sometime ago. All they had in common now was their son, when he got older and left, Tom had already contemplated leaving as well.)

He lowered his eyes to the floor hurt by his mothers comment. He wished this could be done some other way, but knew it couldn't. She had become a stranger to him, no longer the protectorate whose smile warmed his childhood days. He didn't know this cold, selfish, uncaring person, and no longer wanted her in his home.

He opened the door to the small storage area looking inside for something as she coolly ignored him. His eyes fell on something useful he thought he might be able to utilize. Closing the door he crossed quickly to her and raising her t-shirt up around her head and arms forced her wrist together.

He slipped the panty hose over her hands and pulled them part way down her arms. Grabbing up one of the dangling leg sections he wound it tightly around her wrist. He repeated this maneuver with the other section, but in the opposite direction. Finally tying the two ends together.

She had already begun to struggle before he had finished. But now she had gone wild. But she was still no match for his six-foot muscular frame. He was lean and hard from all the sports activity his father had encouraged him to participate in.

"What the hell are you doing, have you lost your fucking mind," she screamed?

"No Julie, but you may before I'm finished with you." He told her calmly.

Julie was a beautiful sight at 36, with a lovely face, rich lavish Chestnut hair, and long wonderfully toned legs. Her ass was a treasure of firm perfectly toned curves. She possessed a pair of the most beautiful breasts Brent had ever seen with nipples large enough to be easily seen through her blouse. Every shimmering detail of her body was magnificently amorous, and she was total bitch! She hadn't always been this way, but over the last several years her disposition had drastically changed.

Without another word he unceremoniously drug her screaming to her bedroom where he had already prepared his other tools. He leaned her over the foot of the bed driving her face cruelly into the mattress. Her firm hard panty covered ass straight up in the air. The slick clothe of her undies drawing up around the contour of her soft full cunt lips. Delineated exquisitely her delicate hidden treasure.

"You little bastard, let me go," She screamed at him!

"I will, when you're completely subjugated to my will and wish, and happy to tend to my budding sexuality, only then will I let go Julie."

"You sick little shit, this is incest, let me up!"

Smack-Smack-Smack! His hand landing on the firm luscious flesh of her ass as the sound of his rough discipline resounded crisply in her bedroom excited him tremendously! Whack-Whack-Whack his hand fell on her hard ass firmly, making her squirm, and whimper with pain.

"Damn you, stop this, your hurting me," she screamed at him!

"That's the idea Julie," his voice distant and unconcerned!

Suddenly she felt his hand between her legs as his fingers lewdly probed into the soft flesh of her womanhood causing an array of wonderful sensations there. Then up between her legs to her ass where he squeezed, and kneaded her firm cheeks while lightly smacking her ass periodically.

"Stop it Brent, stop it now, I'm your mother and this is incest it's wrong," she screamed at him!

"Yes, and isn't it wonderful Julie," he told at her!

Such a filthy disgusting thing that her own son was doing to her she thought. But still, she marveled that it could produce such sweet sensations in her flesh. She couldn't understand why he was being so brutal with her.

He placed nylon cords around her wrist after moving them to her back. The nipple restraints he used each had a small chain running from it to a larger brass oval in the center, and from it a single thin metal chain draped low in front of her. The idea being that the harder she pulled away the tighter the clamps clinched around those lovely nipples.

His eyes fell to the small wooden paddle, and a wicked smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he surveyed the device.

Smack the paddle sounded landing firmly across her delicious little ass. Smack, smack, smack, Julie Peterson's little rump was a lovely shade of angry red, and tears were flowing down her face from the incessant heat in her back side.

"Please stop Brent it hurts," she sobbed!

Her son Brent was going crazy on her, and she couldn't understand what had gotten into her 18 year old son. He was usually such a nice demure little fellow you hardly knew he was there. But now he was savagely spanking her ass and loving it.

"Why are you doing this Brent," she wailed loudly?

"I'm tired of you bullying dad and me around, tired of your bitching ball-busting ways," he told her!

"It was partially true she thought that she and Tom had been growing farther apart with the passing of time. They seldom had sex anymore; she just didn't feel the same way about him. He had once been such a dominant forceful man, but he had changed. Became soft, reserved, docile, and she couldn't love a man like that it was like sleeping with another woman!

Then he began stroking her hot vulva. "You need a good orgasm in that bitchy cunt of yours mom, and I'm going to see you get one! I'm going to ride you until you're covered in sweat, and plead for an orgasm Julie," he said with a sneer on his face.

"Smack, smack! He gave her two more just to sharpen her senses. He loved the way she trembled and pulled against the restraints, twisting herself, grinding her lovely breast into the mattress, and wiggling her little bottom as she desperately tried to move away from the source of her pain."

"God Brent your killing me, please stop!" She was near hysteria now, but he didn't care. Reaching under her he gave the chain a yank setting her nipples on fire, and making her cry out loudly.

"You come off like a cold little bitch Julie, but I know theirs a streak of hot slut inside of you. And I intend to bring your better traits to a dominant position in the forefront of your personality," he told her.

Julie couldn't believe as she lay there that her womanhood was beginning to secrete fluids between her legs. Her ass was stinging, and her cunt tingling arousing itself in a heated lust, even as her own son was abusing her. But his strong hands did feel so very good on her body, and he was such a handsome strong young man.

"I can smell your cunt juice oozing out of you Julie, are you hot yet baby?" He ask half laughing.

"You bastard, you fucking animal, your dad will tear you a new ass hole when he finds out!" She screamed at him!

"Dad doesn't give a dam about you, we both know that, and we both know why, don't we princess!"

"Dam you Brent," her eyes a mixture of hate and lust as she looked up at him!

Young Brent's cock was rock hard from viewing his mother's luscious body through her sheer night gear. Reaching under her he found her breast giving it a firm squeeze as she tried to move away. He grabbed the dangling chain hanging from her breast and she froze instantly.

"Move away from me again when I desire to fondle you, and I'll rip these off," he told her, his voice cold as ice!

He picked up his leather belt wrapping it around his hand bringing it down against her ass hard. Immediately there was a red welt rising on her ass. He lay down several more before stopping, she was screaming at the top of her lungs now, and shaking uncontrollably.

"God Brent please don't," she sobbed against the sheets!

He pulled his thick massive cock from his shorts, and stood next to her face stroking the monster before her eyes. Julie couldn't believe it; his cock was enormous, so thick and long as he stroked the evil looking mass of flesh. She had not seen him uncovered for years, and was shocked at his physical progress, he must be ten inches long with an enormous girth, she thought. Her son was much bigger than her husband.

He thrust forward several times bumping the side of her face with it humiliating her, as he reached under her to squeeze her tit again. She watched it dance and throb in front of her eyes teasing her, mocking her helplessness! It seemed as if it was looking straight at her, and lurching just to challenge her with its male mystique.

She wondered if he really intended to use it on her, and she suddenly realized a small part of her was hoping so. It was sick, and evil that she could lay her wanting to fuck her own son as he abused her. But she was already weeping from her cunt, and knew if he continued his manipulation of her sensitive zones she would be helpless to resist him.

"This is sick Brent, I'm your mother for God's sake, and we can't do this," she told him again, even as her tight pussy sizzled from the wonderful sensation of his hands upon it!

"Can and will sweetheart, I'm going to fuck you senseless, and make you come screaming your head off."

Reaching behind her he ripped the sheer cloth off her body causing her to gasp out in shocked surprise. Then he inserted two fingers into her tight opening and began to fuck them in and out of her body. Very soon her little cunt was dripping with moisture as it sucked and clutched at his fingers.

As he pumped his fingers savagely in and out of her body he periodically slapped her firm ass making her body tense up, and her voice moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The longer he continued the more the moans spoke of pleasure and less, and less of pain.

"God his fingers feel so good inside of me she thought. It was sick, sinful, but she couldn't help herself he was so forceful. Making her want him making her submit to this twisted degradation of her bound and helpless body. Her lust for him was now a raging impulse beyond her control. God help her, she wanted her son to fuck her with his big hard cock."

Leaning over next to her ear he whispered, "You want it don't you Julie? I can feel your moisture, and I know your desire. I have seen what you do with your fingers down there; you're such a naughty vulgar little girl Julie. You need fucked, fucked senseless Julie so you don't have to do it yourself dear."

"Yes Brent, oh God yes, I do baby," she moaned!

"I'm going to tease your hot little sex with my hard tongue Julie, lapping it like a ravenous dog... I may even bark. Then when you're on the verge of coming, I'll mount you like some stallion and breed you like the bitch you are, pounding my big horse cock into your hot little cunt. Would you like that Julie?"

"Oh Brent, yes baby, fuck me," she cried out! This was more than she could take, his filthy words alone inciting her to the verge of orgasm. He had watched her as she fucked herself with her hand!

The image of him standing somewhere in the shadows with his eyes on her body as she brought herself to a groaning wet orgasm was too much. This was so twisted, wicked, and God yes, so undeniably hot! She wondered as she pondered the vision if he pumped himself off as he watched her, the thought of it made her immediately hot.

He moved between her legs and found her clit with his tongue. He began to mercilessly pummel the twitching little nub with quick light strokes, causing Julie to tremble beneath the rapid lashing of his tongue. Reaching up he began to finger, and tease her tight little anal opening making her shiver, and moan beneath his hand. She was tingling all over her body burning with every act of lechery perpetrated by the touch of his hands and tongue.

When her whimpering told him she was approaching the summit of her desire he crawled up between her legs inserting the head of his cock into her tight pussy, and then very slowly eased himself into his mothers hot cunt. She shivered and cried out with pleasure when he entered her, and she had never felt so full in her life.

"Oh God yes baby, give it to me hard Brent. Use me like a fucking whore baby," she moaned as his cock produced the most wonderful sensations in her.

Then he settled into a nice steady pace giving Julie what she had needed for so long now. Later he quickened his pace ramming his oversized cock into her softness, and driving her toward the explosive end of her lust.

"Oh God Brent, I'm coming," she cried out! He had stirred a storm of passion in her that was now overwhelming her senses. Raging between her legs exploding against her nipples, and enveloping her body in a soft warming glow.

Abruptly he pulled out of her then and got off the bed seating himself in the chair next to her.

"No Brent please, put it in she cried as her body twisted in the agony of its denial. Why did you stop Brent," she sobbed?

"Because we haven't yet come to an understanding Julie of what your place is in this house. What your primary functions as a slut are!" Reaching over to softly caress her burning mound, and tease her shy little clit insuring she didn't lose interest.

"God Brent, what do you want from me," she pleaded, nearly in tears as she spoke!

"Your complete obedient subjugation Julie is what I require. You will become subservient to the men in this household sexually, and any other way that father and I may require. Do you understand me dear?"

"Yes Brent, I understand. Now will you please help me before I die!" A pleading look in her eyes as she begged."

He stood beside her reaching underneath once again finding her ripe nipple. Squeezing down so hard on it she thought it would explode from the pain, he held it there and said, "I love you Julie, but if you fuck with me in any way when I release you this will feel like a tongue bath before I'm finished with you."

"I won't Brent," she sobbed, as she replied with great tears rolling freely down her face from the pain. Oh God the pain was bitter, and he was so fucking forceful with her. Her whole body shook, and a strange long forgotten urge stabbed at her crotch caressed her nipples, and tingled her tight little anal slit. She had forgotten what a slut she was but her overpowering dominant son was bringing it all back to her memory.

He untied her cords as she lay perfectly still in the bed where he placed her. She ran her fingers through his deep auburn colored hair as he ministered to her body, alleviating her suffering by baptizing her injured nipple with the sweet fluids of his hot virgin mouth. He then bathed her entire breast with his tongue, and then the other.

Julie raised his head looking in his eyes before she kissed him. The light of his passion pulsed hotly there sending a shiver done her spine. She parted his lips with her tongue, and probed the burning sweetness as one hand dropped to fondle that sweet vulgar hardness between his legs. She felt it lurch against her hand as she softly stroked, and she swore she could feel his heart beat through it pumping the blood that kept him so damn hard.

She lowered her face to his groin and began to work her mouth around the heavy muscle. Drawing in as much as she could to coat it with the moisture of her mouth. Then pulling back sucking as hard as she could as she moved upward.

It became even harder and bigger around. His body's shuddering through her manipulation of his giant organ, made her smile with a sense of pride. She continued to tease his raging stiff masculinity with her sweet warm mouth and gentle lips. Until he was shivering uncontrollably, and moaning out her name over and over again.

He disengaged from Julie's wanton revelry, and pulled her up to kiss her mouth. He had discovered his mother was quiet good at this, and he enjoyed it tremendously. He leisurely necked with her, savoring the sweet fruit of his evil act. He then laid her back beneath him, and looked down on the glorious temple he was about to enter.

He paused, his eyes drinking in the intoxicating forbidden image in front of him. The perfectly shaped body of his mother with its stupendous curves, and apertures was nothing short of breathtaking.

He laid his massive cock on her crotch, and began to move against the folds of her body. Running the big monster back and forth in her valley lubricating it with the sweet oozing dew of her passion.

He slipped the head between the swollen lips of her opening slowly. Then shoved his cock forward into her roughly to her satisfaction and joy. She groaned deeply in her throat, and thrust her sopping pelvis upward in a rotating fashion seeking to slam her cunt fully against pubs. The sound of her sensual orchestrations reverberating around them were feeding their energy and lust.

"God Brent, it feels so good," Julie whispered to her son!

Brent placing his mouth near his mother's ear whispered back, "You're a shameless slut Julie a woman that has to be controlled before she can come, and dominated before she can care. You love the way my cock feels in you don't you baby?"

"God Brent yes! I'll be anything or anyone you want me to, only keep going honey," she told him.

He hammered his massive cock into her body as she twisted, and contorted underneath him. He went at Julie like a sex starved maniac pounding into her wet clutching cunt. Until she cried out spewing hot fluid all around his hardness clutching the sheets, and quaking against his hard lean body.

Looking up into her master's eyes she smiled with a peaceful light in her own. She felt more wonderful than she had in ages just like she use to feel all the time, so very long ago.

Placing her lips close to his ear she spoke softly to her lover, "Tell me you love me Brent please!"

He didn't reply but moved from the bed before speaking. "Remain here Julie, until I return."

****************

Part 2

Her eyes misted as he moved away watching him she wondered if she had killed his affection toward her for good. God she would die if that were true. She had lost sight of the most valuable things around her without even knowing how or when. He was so handsome now, and tall with broad shoulders like his father.

When he returned he stood beside the bed looking down at her coldly. Holding an ornate black satin choker in one hand with a single golden colored metal ring at its center. In his other a long fine chain with golden loops at both ends one large the other smaller.

You will wear this whenever I request it Julie. After I tether you, you will speak to no one. You will not speak to me unless I address you directly. You will not venture off by yourself; you will do nothing, say nothing with out my permission. Do you understand me Julie? You will not use my name; I am "Sir or Master!"

If I tell you to kneel, you will sit with your bottom resting on your calves underneath you. Your hands will be folded in your lap and your eyes lowered to the floor, and you are to remain in this position until I tell you to move.

She wanted to cry, there was coldness in his eyes as he looked at her. She knew he was dead inside, and would never be her smiling son again. The knowledge of it pained the most private region of her heart, and the pain of her wound sprang radiant in her eyes.

"Yes sir, I understand, and will obey," their was a quaking in her soft voice as she spoke.

"You will now prepare a bath for me as I rest here. When it's ready return and stand by the bed. When I go you will follow, and then you will bathe me do you understand me Julie?

"Yes sir," she replied. When she turned away their were tears rolling down her cheeks.

12