Bad Neighbor

Story Info
A controller takes his revenge against his neighbor.
8.1k words
4.2
114.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: MC, MF, GR, MD

Synopsis: A controller takes his revenge on his neighbor out on his wife.

Author's note: This is loosely based on an old Isaac Azimov tale of a small demon and his wish fulfillment tendencies from one specific story whose name escapes me, and the writing style of 'Dexter' author Jeff Lindsay. If you like it, thank you. If you don't, blame them! :) Also be aware that this is not a 'happily ever after, nice guys win' story like most of mine.

*****

Bad Neighbor

by Paladin

There are two things you need to know to appreciate this little tale.

First, I am a monster. Exactly what I mean by that will certainly be revealed as the story unfolds. For now you just need to know that I can 'Do Things'. Interesting things.

Second, my neighbor wronged me. The nature of his offense is not important to the tale. Hell, he is not even really aware of his offense or its magnitude in my mind.

How do I describe my neighbor? He is so ordinary it must hurt to live his life. He is not truly evil (and I would know, trust me), but fully consumed by those minor demons so many humans are subject to-sloth, greed, stupidity, short-sightedness, and so forth. He is also an unattractive man on top of that. Think Danny Devito but taller and probably older. Certainly, he has so-called 'redeeming characteristics' that society places such value on. He treats his dog well, mows his yard, pays his taxes, listens to acceptable music at acceptable volumes, and loves his wife.

And that was a key point. I spent some time contemplating exactly what shape my revenge would be. In times past, I might have sickened his milk cows or soured the soil under his crops, or cast him full of any of dozens of delightfully nasty ailments. Leprosy was always a good choice.

But Maxwell Canter loved his wife. Yes- Maxwell. Can you believe it? One could easily believe that his parents hated him from the start from this evidence alone, but he seemed proud of the ridiculous name.

Maxwell's wife was a reasonably pleasant woman... although not attractive by any standards I have ever heard of. Think Danny Devito's wife, Rhea Perlman, and drop a couple more notches while adding some years. Her name was Minnie. I always suspected her parents named her after the cartoon rodent, and Maxwell loved to introduce themselves as Max and Min. What wit. Minnie kept a lovely little garden, took care of Max and the house, held a part-time job as a telemarketer (she had a pleasant voice), and had actually dropped off home-made cookies to me in the past. If she only knew.

The perfect revenge came to me late at night. I need very little sleep so I was able to immediately put parts of the plan in place. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A couple of days later, a package was delivered to the clueless woman. I did not need to read her mind since I already knew what it was. She was the happy winner of a some salon-quality health and beauty products, starting with some shampoo and conditioner. She 'remembered' entering a web-based contest and the 'you are a winner' email. I had a little chuckle over some of her answers on the survey about her hair, skin, and so forth. It was amusing to see how self-deluded humans can be.

The next morning was a glorious day- the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everything was fresh and clean, but it was a great day nonetheless. By noon, Minnie was out in her garden hard at it. I Said hello across the fence and was pleased, but unsurprised, to notice a change already. Minnie usually wore her crinkly silver-shot hair in a kerchief, while today she was wearing it loose. It looked darker, shinier and healthier- as well it should considering what all I put in the bottles.

"Good morning, Mrs. Canter, isn't it a lovely morning?" Never let it be said that I could not fake the niceties well. "You are looking very nice today. Is that a new hairstyle?"

"Oh, hello. Uh, not so much a new style as a new shampoo. Isn't it amazing what the right shampoo can do for you? I've always used the cheap stuff, but I guess that you get what you pay for." She continued to prattle on good-naturedly for several minutes with no encouragement from me. Having nothing special to do I was perfectly happy listening to her prattle. Truth be told, it was more interesting than what was going through that junk heap she called a mind.

It was barely even a effort to eavesdrop on the couple that evening. Max was quite pleased with Min's new 'do', but managed to insinuate that she spent too much or got involved with a shady sales program or something. The nerve of him calling my integrity into question, even unknowingly like that. He gave her her goodnight kiss and the scent of her hair stirred him, but it was late and the flesh is weak... as per other subtle properties of the shampoo.

Further applications of the hair products over the next week resulted in her hair getting even longer and shinier. It was approaching 'lustrous' and signaled the next step of the plan.

She got another package a few days later- diet pills. Yes, you are right- diet pills do not work. Ever. But... these were not ordinary diet pills and they were quite guaranteed to achieve the desired results. Within hours of receiving them she was spending time in her bathroom divesting herself of no-longer needed mass in several ways. Poor woman, she had quite a bit of mass to purge so I was quite content to not closely monitor this phase.

I limited the loss to only a few pounds a day so as to not overly stress her body but I noticed the differences every few days. Her natural thriftiness combined with Max's sheer cheapness and mild paranoia about what was going on meant she was wearing clothing that was increasingly loose on her. Just for the hell of it, I made all of her old clothes feel just a bit uncomfortable. Watching her squirm as she gardened was a delightful garnish on top of my delicious vengeful dessert.

By the time she was what was considered a typical weight for her height, she was wearing the lightest clothes she could, finding that some fabrics affected her less than others- light, silky stuff was good, and oddly, some of the tighter stuff felt the best.

Minnie did not know it but the pills were also taking care of various diseases and conditions, like her arthritis and some heart issues. I am such a generous monster, aren't I? She had a few more pounds to go (she found that even though she was happier with her weight, that she could not quite stop taking the pills for 'some unknown reason' heh heh. That was OK, though- they are almost gone anyway) but it was time for the next step. I debated for a while with myself on this one, but decided to go with skin cream.

On the day before she received her first skin treatment, Minnie was in her garden. She had lost quite a bit of weight, and her skin hung quite loosely in several places. On the other hand, the loss of most of her excess weight brought out some of the good bone structure in her face. She looked rather goofy- like a cute doll's head on a Raggedy Ann body. The actual texture of her skin was blotchily tan and rather coarse, it looked like it might even be a bit leathery.

Max really liked the next item delivered- a coconut-scented skin lotion that the two of them rubbed onto every inch of her body. This activity aroused Max a lot- a few minutes of rubbing the slick stuff on Min's thinner body got him throbbingly hard- when Min herself seemed to be expressing no real interest in sex at all. It amused me to have turned her arousal almost completely off and to have inhibited her awareness of sexuality and sexual cues completely. Right now, she barely knew what sex was and poor Max was ready to explode. This would be so much fun over the next few days!

As Min worked in the garden later in the week, her skin was visibly tighter and smoother, an even soft bronze tan color, and looked invitingly soft to touch. "Hello, Mrs. Canter. You are looking nice today. Is that a new dress?"

"This old thing?" She was telling the truth- the faded blue dress had seen hundreds of washings but it was one of the few she had left that felt right to wear.

"Hmm, something is different, though, isn't it? Have you lost weight?" I am a marvelous actor, am I not?

"You are such a dear. Why yes, I have, and I am trying out a new lotion as well. I think it is really helping my poor old skin. I guess I must have really been abusing it horribly for it to respond so well to just a new lotion." As she spoke, she was looking lovingly at her arm and stroking her new skin. Part of the spell was that she was increasingly falling in love with herself and developing some self-confidence. It was gratifying to see the seeds of this sprouting.

"In fact, I probably should not be out here in the sun without protection, should I? I really do need to start taking better care of myself. Need to protect this lovely skin." She was still prattering as she went inside and came back out with a big floppy hat, a light gauzy wrap, knee pads, and an umbrella, then went back to work.

I watched with interest as she found time in her weeding to continue to stroke herself, and even took pleasure in her hair. This was coming along gloriously. I modified some of her sexual restrictions while implanting others to grow along with her other upcoming changes and went back inside.

By the end of the month, her gardening was pretty much done and I found her out back on her patio. She looked like some sort of rather trite advertisement for summertime- an attractive young woman on a lounge chair wearing oversized sunglasses and a big round sunhat, sipping tea with her exaggerated lips- you know the ones, right? While she was not 'pretty' by society's current superficial standards, she was coming along nicely. My mental smile broadened at the choice of reading material. "My dear Mrs. Canter, how are you today?"

A quick frown of distaste crossed her face. "Please, call me Minnie. 'Mrs. Canter' sounds so... old." I assured her I would do so and asked about her outfit- a tasteful one-piece blue swimsuit. "I..." She suddenly really felt like she could talk freely to me. I was, after all, a trusted companion... as of a minute ago. "I just wanted to let my skin breathe. I spent so much of my life covering it up, and it feels so good to just let the air and sun on it. I feel so much better than I used to. I declare, being overweight and using cheap toiletries must have aged me so much. Now that I am taking better care of myself, I feel years younger!"

The skin cream had tightened and toned her skin, smoothed her complexion, and generally made her more youthful. She now looked in her late thirties while Max still looked to be a rather depressing fifty-something.

"It is obviously working, my dear. You look amazing, not a day over thirty." She had the grace to blush at this rather obvious exaggeration. I must say, the lotion combined with everything else you have done seems to have done wonders for bringing out your natural beauty." She smiled and squirmed just a bit at my compliments. I had boosted her exhibitionism a bit and made her more responsive to some stimuli, turning her sexuality back on. She was feeling a bit damp at having such a good-looking man stare at her, even though she knew she was nothing too special even with the enhancements. It pleased me that she considered me good-looking, but then again I had spent considerable time crafting my current appearance.

That night, the ritual application of the cream got Minnie nicely hot. Her small nipples were erect and her vagina was lubricated. Max noticed this and her scent as well, and began to caress her nipples. That shocked Min and she smacked his hands away with a quick look of disgust. For just a moment, Min saw him as a dirty old man before she remembered that he was her husband. She almost shuddered at the thought before she calmed down. She apologized to him, claiming to have been caught by surprise, but she also made sure to not let him touch any of her 'private parts' any more that night.

Her 'Hand Care Kit' and 'Foot Care Kit' arrived on the same day. Ointments and lotions, rubbing stones and nail clippers, and a series of 'specialized' polishes to encourage growth, strength, and color found themselves being enthusiastically applied. Max took a special pleasure in doing her feet. It somehow felt so right to both of them for him to do this, although it really bothered her when her foot came in contact with his erection. Eww. There was a certain artistic challenge in balancing the elements here, and I was showing a maestro's finesse with it if I do say so myself. A monster, but a very talented one.

She took special care on the patio over the next few days to display her lovely new hands and feet. She took my compliments in stride as if she deserved them and had just been hiding her beauty before now. She also found that she really enjoyed touching herself with her newly lacquered nails and her juices were making a small dark spot on her fetchingly snug swimsuit.

The face cream arrived shortly thereafter and laid a foundation for the next wave of 'gifts'. Day by day, her face got tighter, as if she was having some sort of slow-motion face lift. Her eyes seemed to get wider as the flesh pulled away a bit, and cheekbones seemed to erupt at the same time. When I saw her next, I would have estimated her age at a youthful mid-thirtys-ish.

Then, the cosmetics started to come.

The foundation and concealer made her skin tones perfect, covering the few flaws the new face lotion had left behind and making a perfect canvas for other other stuff she 'won'.

She was astonished at how much thicker the lipstick made her otherwise thin lips look- plump and kissable. She found that they even felt thicker as she tried to close her mouth and discovered that there was just the tiniest gap between her lips when they were at rest. She shook her head of the image of a thick cock sliding between them, although the thought made her juicy. A part of her mind was wondering where these naughty thoughts and words were coming from, while another part was relishing the naughty richness of this new thinking.

A flick of properly applied blush made her face's contours seem to shift to reveal a perfect bone structure and delightful cheeks. She giggled at the thought of a beauty mark but (wisely in my opinion) chose to skip it.

The new eyebrow pencil seemed to literally erase and recreate her eyebrows from thick and bushy to thin, sculpted arcs that made perfect curves over her eyes. In the same way, her new mascara seemed to enliven her old, thin lashes, making them as dramatic as in the commercials. And the eyeshadow- it complimented her eyes so perfectly that they appeared to be a vibrant blue when she would have sworn they were a rather muddy hazel. Amazing, absolutely amazing what the right products, applied in the right way, would do. Of course,it really helps to have amazing God-like powers as well, if I may quote that ridiculous Disney creation.

The face in the mirror belonged to a younger woman preparing to go clubbing rather than on a fifty year-old matron, Minnie giggled. She felt doubt that she was really ever fifty. Right now, she was fairly sure she was just thirty-something, but had felt like fifty because she had taken such poor care of herself. Things like that were a bit fuzzy in her mind right now. She was also a bit fuzzy on why she was married to such someone like Max. She deserved better. She even had a vague idea of who she 'should' be with, but could not quite put my face, er, I mean, 'A' face to the thoughts yet.

"Oh, hello, young lady. I don't think I've seen you around before." I pretended to gush when I next saw Min. on her patio. It was almost true- I had done a superb job so far and she looked lovely. She was now wearing a two-piece that showed a some delicate skin between the sections, and no one would have thought of her as either old or unattractive. Her body was now nicely streamlined, if not curvy, and she looked well under thirty. I made a couple of discrete tweaks and went back inside.

The next day, Min was knocking on my door at noon. "Can I make you some lunch?" She asked, holding out a basket. I invited her in and asked her what the occasion was. "Well, I have a favor to ask of you. I was wondering if I could use your patio to sun myself on. It is so much nicer than ours and it gets better light. I can help you with your garden or even make you some nice meals in return."

"My dear, is that the only reason you want to use my patio?"

She blushed prettily and answered. "No. I just am not that comfortable around 'him' anymore. I know he is my husband (she shivered just a bit at this), but (and here, her voice dropped to a whisper), he sort of scares me. Always drooling over me, always wanting to (shiver) touch me and stuff. Please, may I use your patio and spend some time over here?" She batted her long lashes at me. Delightful!

I reassured her she was welcome and visibly saw her top tent up just a bit. Poor dear was so underdeveloped that way and her skin was so sensitive that she no longer bothered with a bra. She set to hustling me up something to eat and was soon humming in the kitchen. We ate a pleasant enough meal, and she was blushing happily under my gaze.

That evening, I noticed that she was laying in the lounger in the yard, unconsciously (thanks to me) imitating a typical glamor pose pointed to the window as Max stared at her from their bedroom window. I knew that he was jacking himself off. His frustration tasted like warm honeyed sunshine to me.

I was letting the previous treatments run their course before I started the next round. She looked in her late twenties if you went by body overall, pre-teen by development, and just over twenty if you just went by her face. On a scale from one to ten, she was a solid seven, with bursts of a low eight.

The 'Home Gym Kit' was 'accidentally' dropped off at my house, and Min just decided it would be better to set it up here than to lug it over to her place. That decision meant that twice a day I had to put up with a sweaty, increasingly shapely young lady in my house. Damned inconvenient. As her workout progressed, enhanced by some 'natural supplements' in the kit, the muscle tone in her arms, legs, shoulders, waist, etc. improved. As her shape improved, so did her confidence and she actually began to flirt with me. She would giggle and press against me as she slid by to get to the gym (rather than going the other way and avoiding me), and she was often touching me as we talked or ate together.

It was as if someone was slowly inflating a sex toy. Her thighs and calves were filling out, her waist was tightening in, and her workout clothes were getting increasingly skimpy. Her buttocks took a few more days, but they began to bloom under her workouts as well. Her body was creeping up the scale- 7, 7.4, 7.8, 8, 8.2. Combine everything together and she was either a great looking MILF, or a very attractive young woman, and just getting better.

About this time, the arguments started. You could hear the shouts throughout the neighborhood. He was demanding supper, demanding to know why she spent so much time 'over there' instead of with him. She was screaming that he was a horrible man that she saw nothing in any more, that she was obviously too good for him, that is was him that was holding her back all this time. As the week passed, the arguments started to be over sex, spending, and accusations of affairs. She stormed out and came right over to my house.

I made a big show out of being drug out of bed and put out, but then seemed to yield under her sobs and tears. She felt very nice against my chest but I still led her to the couch and let her lean on me. Her sobs quieted down and slowly, her hand on my chest started to rub slowly as her breaths took on a slightly different pattern as my scent filled her nostrils.