Bad Pastor Ch. 02: Short Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed. "Oh, for Christ's sake," I groaned. "Have a seat."

Coming out from behind my desk, I sat down across from her as she sat. "What is the deal with this bus?" I asked. "You were just in it. You know it's a pile of garbage. You know we need a new one. You know that every time I take... it out... on..."

My voice trailed off as she straight up pulled a Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. Uncrossing her legs, she spread them for just a second, letting me see straight up her skirt, exposing her bare pussy, uncovered by any underwear. I don't know how I hadn't noticed that it was shaved on the bus - maybe because she had her back to me the whole time her pants were down, and I was too focused on sticking my dick inside of her - but it was smooth, bare flesh, the lips of her pussy just barely parted as she spread her legs. Then she crossed her left leg over her right, covering her pussy again. "I'm sorry," she said, an innocent look on her face. "Were you distracted by something?"

"Um..." I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Every time I take the bus out on the road, it's almost like playing Russian roulette, except with a 318 cubic inch diesel en..."

My tongue went dead. Penny had stood up from her chair and hiked her skirt up, bunching it up in front so that the lips of her pussy peeked out from under the hem. "I'm sorry, Russian roulette with a diesel engine?" she said. "Is that what you were going to say?"

Still holding her skirt up just high enough, she sashayed toward me, straddling me and sitting on my knees when she reached me. "I mean, if I'm going to play Russian roulette with your magnum cum cannon and my clothes... it only seems fair."

That was enough to break my trance. "Magnum, huh?"

"Don't get too cocky, as it were," she said, reaching for my fly for the second time that day. "I told you it was just the right size."

Because I'm stupid, however, I pushed the topic. "So... you've had somebody bigger than me?"

Penny had finished unzipping my fly, but stopped instead of reaching in to pull out my rapidly hardening dick. "Yes," she said, a slightly irritated tone entering her voice, "but I would think that when I'm about to play with your dick, you wouldn't care."

"Fair enough, fair enough," I said. But like I said, I'm stupid. "But I'm just curious... how big?"

Penny narrowed her eyes and glared at me. She didn't say anything, but instead, pulled out my now rock-hard dick, scooted forward, raised herself up, and then lowered herself again, sinking her pussy down over my dick, taking it all the way in. She leaned forward as she began rocking gently. "Ten inches," she purred in my ear. "As big around as a can of beer. Stretched me out, WAY out, a WHOLE lot more than you. Like, when he was inside of me, I felt like he was going to split me in half. You? You fill me up, but not like that."

I felt my face start to turn red, but I realized I had brought this on myself. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry," I apologized as she started to ride me a little more aggressively. "I shouldn't have brought it up."

"No, you shouldn't have," she said. "If a woman as hot as I am wants to have sex with you for no other reason than she likes you and wants to have sex with you, you shouldn't ask her about previous lovers. It's just impolite."

"You're right," I sighed, grabbing her hips and starting to thrust against her. Goddamn, but her pussy felt so good. Warm, wet, tight, wrapped around my dick, pulling against it as she moved... rhythmically sliding in and out, my heartbeat and her temperature rising as she fucked me.

"But I didn't like it," she sighed, her voice getting breathy. "Oh, not like yours. No, he was too much for me. It hurt. I couldn't walk right for days."

"I can make you not walk right for days..."

She looked at me, and then kissed me, her tongue intertwining with mine, both of us moaning together as we started to approach orgasm. "God, I hope you try," she groaned as she pulled her mouth back from mine.

Penny reached down and started rubbing her clit again. Meanwhile, I could feel my balls tightening as I prepared to cum. "Oh, God," I moaned. "Oh, I'm about to..."

"Yes," she sighed. "Oh, yes, cum for me, Paul, oh God..."

She began trembling, little whimpers coming out of her mouth as she came again, and that just pushed me over the edge. I pulled her hips as hard against me as I could, pushing my dick as far into her as possible, and unleashing my second torrent of cum in just over an hour.

Penny collapsed against me as her orgasm subsided, tiny tremors still coursing through her body as my dick continued to twitch inside of her. "Mmmm," she finally sighed. "That was wonderful."

As my dick softened, she lifted herself up and off of me - and a glob of her juices and my cum came spilling out of her, landing on my jeans. "Oh, whoops!" she said, giving me the world's biggest shit-eating grin. "I'm sorry about that!"

"You did that on purpose!"

"Of course I did that on purpose," she replied. "You totally had it coming... if you will." She winked at me, and I just shook my head.

"So, if I shut up about the bus, you won't do that next time?"

"No promises," she said. "Also, I know for a fact you're not going to shut up about the bus."

She had me there. "You're absolutely right," I grumbled as I reached into a desk drawer for a box of Kleenex. "But you can hold me to that promise of fucking you till you can't walk right."

Penny grabbed a couple of Kleenex from the box and reached between her legs to wipe the residual cum from the lips of her pussy as she stood. "Oh, I FULLY intend to."

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday night. Christmas Eve. We had two services at First Baptist, one at 7:00 PM, one at 11:00. The 7:00 service was when we always got a lot of families, so I had a bigger role in that one. And that night, as I was standing behind the lectern, reading one of the passages for the "come-as-you-are" Christmas pageant, I caught a glimpse of Penny. She was standing in the back of the church, making sure everything was going smoothly, and that nobody was wandering in off the street and causing trouble.

"And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed." As I reached the end of the sentence, I made eye contact with Penny. She grinned at me, and then, lifting a hand to her face, started miming giving a blowjob.

My eyes went wide and my throat dry. "Uh..." I cleared my throat. "This taxing was first made when Quirinius was governor of Syria."

And for the remainder of Jesus' birth narrative, I very intentionally did not look toward the back of the church. For the rest of the service, I made sure to not make eye contact with her again, although our robes would at least allow me the luxury of hiding the raging boner she would surely give me if given the chance.

Penny was dressed to kill that night, wearing a tight black sweater and another pencil skirt, red this time. I couldn't help but wonder if she had on underwear of any sort tonight, or if she was going commando again.

As the senior pastor was giving his Christmas homily, I found myself thinking a bit too much about whether Penny had any underwear under that skirt, and whether her shaved pussy was exposed to the air, and if she was thinking about something that might make that pussy wet...

And that's when I realized I was packing a big, hard boner. Fortunately, I had a while until I needed to stand up again - I had until we sang Silent Night right at the very end.

I spent the rest of the service thinking about the shitty rookie year J.J. Redick was having. Great college player at Duke, not fitting in so well with the Orlando Magic. It successfully took my mind off of Penny for long enough for the service to come to an end.

Of course, Penny was waiting for me in my office by the time I got back over there. Having not made it to dinner before the service (it was Sunday, it was also Christmas Eve, I was ridiculously busy), I was starving. "I need to get something to eat," I told her without preamble.

"Well, hello to you too," she replied.

"I'm not kidding. I haven't had anything to eat since lunch."

"Well, hungry man, how about you come over here and eat my pussy?"

That got my attention alright. I looked over at Penny, who was giving me a look that would make naughty look tame. "Subtlety is not exactly your strong suit."

"I'm horny, okay?" she replied, a note of mock desperation in her voice. "I need a strong pair of hands on my hips and a talented tongue down below."

I crossed my arms and fixed her with a look. "Tell you what," I said. "Seeing as how, thanks to your antics in the back of the sanctuary, I've been thinking about you sucking my dick since the middle of Luke chapter 2, we'll trade. Deal?"

Penny laughed. "Liked that, did you?" She smirked. "Sure. Deal. But you go first."

I nodded. "Fair enough. You wearing underwear tonight?"

"Maaaaaaybe," she drawled, waggling her eyebrows. "Why don't you find out?"

Crossing my office to her, I knelt down at her feet and placed my hands on her knees. Sliding them under her skirt, I inched my fingers up her thighs as a look of bliss appeared on her face and goosebumps popped up on her skin. Up and up my fingers went, finally encountering the flimsiest of fabric straps right on her hips. Looping the fabric around my fingers, I tugged downward, pulling her panties down until they appeared from under her skirt.

"Hmmm," I said, observing the tiny red g-string that would've covered her clitoris and little else. "Bold choice for church!"

"I'm a bold woman." Penny stepped back away from me, stopping in front of my office chair. Hiking up her skirt like she had a few days before to expose her already slightly wet pussy, she sat down on the edge of the chair and spread her legs. "Now, do me a favor, Paul, and make me cum already, would you?"

"With pleasure," I replied, scooting across the floor on my knees. Kneeling before her, I looked at her spread vulva. It really was a thing of beauty. Indeed, it was probably the best-looking female genitalia I'd ever seen. "You really do have a pretty pussy," I murmured without even thinking about it.

"What?" I looked up at her, realizing what I'd said, to see a somewhat shocked look on her face. "Did you just say I have a pretty pussy?"

I had the feeling that I had fucked up pretty royally. "Uh..."

She smiled. "No man has ever told me that," she said. "It's nice to know that there's a man who actually appreciates it as more than just something to stick his dick in."

I smiled back, shrugged, and without any further preamble, leaned forward. Extending my tongue, I gently licked the length of her lips, from the bottom of the slit to the top, stopping at her clit and swirling my tongue around it. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuu..."

Her gentle moan was all I needed to hear to know that 1) she needed this, and 2) I was doing it right. Slowly dragging my tongue back down her slit, I stopped at her entrance and started gently tongue fucking her. Admittedly, my tongue was only going about a centimeter in and then coming right back out, but it was more than enough to do the trick as her head fell backward, a breathy sigh coming out her mouth. "Don't stop," she whispered. "Please, for the love of God, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. Kissing her pussy right at its entrance, I slid my tongue back upward, bringing it around the clit and back down the other side. I reversed directions and went back up and around, never quite touching the clit, but licking around from side to side. Her hips started to gently buck upwards, as though she was unconsciously trying to get better contact with my tongue.

Placing my left hand on her hip, I brought my right hand up and gently slid my middle finger inside of her. She was so wet that it went in with no resistance whatsoever, drawing a guttural, wordless moan from her mouth. I went to work directly on her clit, licking with more fervor as I finger-fucked her.

Her moaning quickly turned into short, breathy cries. Her right hand grabbed the back of my head and forced it into her crotch, as though to ensure I wouldn't stop. Of course, I had no intention of stopping until she had had a world-class orgasm.

She was quickly approaching one, too. Her fingers intertwined with my hair, keeping my head in place. Her pussy was leaking fluids as my middle finger moved in and out, my tongue still flicking across her clit. Her cries got closer and closer together, until she finally let loose with an almighty, "OH MY GOD."

I cringed as she shrieked and moaned, knowing that there shouldn't have been anybody else in the office or even the administration building, but still hoping that nobody was around to hear. Her orgasm stayed at high intensity for about twenty seconds before it finally started to subside. As she relaxed and collapsed back into my chair, I pulled my head back and gently slid my finger out of her.

I rocked back on my heels and looked at her with some amount of satisfaction. Leaned back in my office chair, her eyes were closed, her ass half hanging off the edge of the seat, her pussy practically dripping. Her breath was still heaving every so often as she tried to catch it, tried to recover from the orgasm that had just wracked her body.

"Jesus," she finally sighed. "How is that you don't have a girlfriend?"

I chuckled. "Can't exactly just walk up to a girl in a bar and say, 'Hey, I've got a talented tongue and would like to go down on you. By the way, I'm a pastor.'"

"Yeah, I guess not," she said, lifting her head and opening her eyes. "So... my turn?"

Without waiting for a response, she slid off the edge of my chair and landed on her knees in front of me. She reached for my belt, unbuckling it and unbuttoning my pants in one impressively slick move. The thought crossed my mind that this was clearly not her first time on her knees, but after the mountain of shit I had dug my way into with pushing the issue on dick size the other day, I decided that the better part of valor was to keep my mouth shut. Well, valor, along with the ulterior motive of wanting her to slide my dick between her luscious lips.

And sliiiiide in it did. Oh my. Her soft lips enveloped first the head and then just the very first bit of my shaft as her tongue swirled around the tip. I felt my dick jump and swell just a tiny bit, the feeling of pressure already building in my balls signaling the explosion to come.

She slid her lips back up to the ridge at the base of my head, her tongue still playing with the tip, and then, slowly, oh so slowly, slid forward, taking each and every centimeter of my dick into her mouth, and then into her throat, until her bottom lip was resting against my balls. At that point, she stuck her tongue out, teased along the edge between my dick and my balls, and then slowly withdrew, letting the tip of her tongue drag along the ventral vein of my dick, until her lips were barely wrapped around the head of my dick, at which point she gave one last good swirl with her tongue.

Well, that was enough. "Aw, fuck," I moaned, as I felt the orgasm rush forward. My knees weakened, and Penny, wise to what was occurring, moved her head back forward, her lips sliding down to about the halfway point of my dick, gently sucking and swallowing as my load burst forth from the head of my dick, jets of cum shooting directly into the back of her mouth. She swallowed them like a pro, not showing any effort as she sucked down every last drop of semen, holding my dick in her mouth until it stopped pulsating, and then letting it plop out as it began to soften.

Putting a hand on my desk to steady myself, I stepped around Penny and sat down in my office chair, ignoring the damp spot on the forward half of it. "Lord, in your mercy..." I sighed.

"Good, huh?" she asked, a cocky smirk on her face. She stood, reached down around her ankles, and pulled her panties back up under her skirt, wiggling around as she got them back into position.

"Fuck... me..."

Her smirk turned into a full blown grin. "Oh, that'll be later," she said. "You know, after the eleven o'clock service, when I have you singing joy to the world, for you have come..."

I raised my eyebrows, her awful pun penetrating my post-orgasmic haze. "Wow."

She shrugged. "I'm hungry," she said. "I don't joke well when I'm hungry. I need more than a clergy-supplied protein shake."

I started to chuckle as I stood and reached down to pull my pants up. "You are in quite a mood tonight."

"You're gonna find out just what kind of mood I'm in in, oh, about four hours," she replied, a hint of wickedness entering her grin.

"Oh, I am looking forward to that!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12