Bad Penny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Veronica had not really played with Tim, and even though he had his arm round her she was not really encouraging him. Mind you, he looked a bit shattered. Pale and tired. And gradually he slumped lower on the couch and fell asleep.

I was a bit distracted at the time. Penny had whispered in my ear "May I suck your cock, Master," which was a request that I could hardly refuse, so she was gently fellating me and had opened her blouse so I could caress her smooth soft breasts and back. Tara was frigging herself in time with the girl on the screen who was being taken from behind by a janitor while her schoolgirl friend was shagging the headmaster, and Mike was now squeezing both her breasts and rolling her nipples around between his thumbs and fingers, pulling them both out like organ stops. So when Veronica slipped Tim's arm off her shoulder and stood up I was quite surprised.

She pointed to the television and said "I want to do that."

Two girls were in a sixty nine on the screen.

Penny was still sucking me, and unaware of the film or Veronica's request. I glanced at Tara, but she was now being taken by Mike from behind as she lay on the sofa facing me, and was frigging herself at a speed that spoke of imminent climax. So I gently pulled Penny's head up and said "I want you to do something."

She grinned and said "Oh?"

"Lie on the rug and open your legs for Ronnie."

Penny looked surprised, and then looked round at Veronica who was suddenly less confident. I said softly "She wants to try a sixty nine with a girl. Show her how. And let me see."

Penny rolled off the sofa and stood up in a fluid movement that brought her to her feet about six inches in front of Veronica. She reached out to her friend and touched her cheek, smiling encouragingly. Penny said "You know I think you are beautiful, Ronnie. I would like to make love with you. May I?"

Veronica nodded, biting her lip. Penny leaned in, putting her hand round to the back of Veronica's neck, her other hand going round her waist. From then on Penny was in control, gentle and soft, but leading Veronica on further to explore and fulfil her desires.

They kissed, and lips parted and tongues touched. Penny caressed the other girl's breasts and back, and bottom, and her movements were mirrored. Penny pulled her own blouse open to make Veronica touch her naked breasts, and pulled her head down to rub a nipple on her lips. Veronica accepted it and sucked on it, and let Penny undo her own buttons, feel her hard nipples and squeeze her large, soft, pale mounds.

Penny pulled her lover's head back up to kiss her hard for a moment, before going down to bite a nipple, not too firmly, and lick it ostentatiously, letting me see it glisten wetly after her tongue passed over it. Veronica gasped as Penny ran a hand up the inside of her thighs and pressed against her sex as she simultaneously took the other breast in her teeth.

I was pleased to see that Veronica pulled up the front of her skirt to let Penny get her hand down the inside of the tights. I was pleased also when I saw Veronica reach to lift Penny's skirt, and her hand take hold of the gusset of the maroon knickers.

They fingered each other and kissed and rubbed against each other for a minute or two before Veronica trembled and her body began to sag. Penny lowered her to the floor, kissing her and fingering her all the way down.

Penny helped Veronica to her knees and then swivelled her round onto her back, flipping up her skirt and pulling the tights, which had already been pushed down to her knees, all the way off her.

I loved the look of desire and triumph on Penny's face as she pushed Veronica's knees apart and reached to spread her pussy. Penny's eyes gleamed with delight as she pressed two fingers into the rich wet folds of her friend, and bent to taste her sweet slit.

Veronica writhed, her blouse fell open, she reached to clutch and squeeze her own breasts as she arched her back and Penny drove her tongue deep and then flicked it over Veronica's clit.

Despite her pleasure Veronica had not been distracted enough to forget her earlier desire. She pulled at Penny and swivelled around, dragging her on top, pulling her legs apart, raising her lips and tongue to taste the sweetness of Penny's most secret folds, pressing her nose between the soft hairs and into the slippery wetness.

Fingers and tongues probed deep, and Veronica revelled in Penny's body. I saw Penny pull Veronica's legs up and wide, giving her easier access to the open lips, letting her also see, and quickly lick, the pink ring of her anus below. She did it a couple of times, between long sessions of sucking and fingering the pussy that was so wantonly displayed.

Both girl's came, and both carried on, rolling onto their sides and then to put Veronica on top. Both were naked, exhausted and smug by the time they ended up face to face, kissing and exchanging compliments. At which point Tim woke up.

That evening we all went down to The Crown, a Victorian pub with wonderful panelled booths, coloured tiles and grumpy bar staff. We took a small booth and closed the door over, and Penny gave Tim a blow job while Veronica wanked him into her mouth. Tara was more demanding. She sat on Mike's cock, and wore him out, and then rode me. At one point Mike was standing looking over the door into the main area of the bar, chatting with some guy from one of the music shops in town while Tara sucked him clean and bounced on my lap.

Veronica was a bit blasted, and Tim was well on, by the time we got taxis back to Mike and Tara's. Mike and Penny were merely merry, Tara and I were stone cold sober. She had given up drink for the duration. I had just not felt like drinking. I had a plan.

As the other boys settled into a steadying whiskey before bed, I sneaked off to join the girls. They were in the bathroom, taking turns showering and drying hair. That is, Penny was drying Veronica's hair, while Tara was in the shower. So I slipped out of my clothes and into the shower cubicle, and then, about thirty seconds later, into her pussy as I pinned her against the wall.

A gesture to Penny brought her to my side after a quick apology to Ronnie and a very fast strip. I was pleased that Veronica joined us a moment later, as I had hoped.

I have often written about the joy of sharing showers with girls. I don't think I have mentioned how good it is to share a shower with three girls at once.

Soapy, slippery, squirmy, slidy, squelchy, warm, wonderful, enveloping flesh, with added giggles and surprises.

I cannot recommend it enough.

I don't think anyone apart from Tara came during that encounter. She was simply buzzing with pent up sexual frustration again. Everyone else was sated, but just having fun. Pure sensual pleasure of the flesh.

We all slept well that night.

The following morning I was kissed awake by Veronica. The other girls had gone to get breakfast, Tim was in the shower and Mike was snoring. Once I came to, and said thank you, she said "I wanted to say thank you. I have had a great weekend so far, and I wanted you to know that. I already thanked Penny, but I wanted you to know as well, that I've got over my nerves from yesterday."

She kissed me sweetly, and went off to help Tim get scrubbed.

Breakfast was taken, naked or in bath robes, and a general day of pampering and relaxing was called for. It turned out that Veronica was very good at back rubs, and volunteered to give us all one, although Penny was keen to learn and improve her technique so she shared in the task. Tim and Mike played chess (a game I have ever really worked at) and when we were not being massaged Tara manicured us all, and I was handed a pile of the Sunday papers to look through with instructions to read out the good bits.

A picnic sort of lunch was consumed, Mike napped, Penny gave me and then Tim and Veronica and Tara a foot rub, and Tara started plucking everyone but Mike's eyebrows. Mike had such fine blonde hair that his were almost invisible, and I got away with a couple of plucks for a rogue or two, but Tim was pinned down by Ronnie while Tara attacked his unibrow and bifurcated him.

It seemed that all the sexual tension and drive had faded after the previous day of mad bonking. And then the doorbell rang.

It was Mike's uncle, Peter. He was looking well. Tara had been in the kitchen and went to let him in the door, an called up to us to come down. Veronica had grabbed her clothes, and the rest of us followed suit, since we had not said to Tim and Ronnie that Peter was also likely to play. So we trooped down stairs after a few moments delay, and found Peter in the kitchen with a slightly rumpled looking Tara, who was ostentatiously pouring a kettle into a teapot as I entered the room.

Tara said "I'll just go and change," and scurried off, leaving me to make introductions to Tim and Veronica.

Tea was drunk around the kitchen table, Penny having grabbed the seat beside Peter, Mike on the other side. There was general chatter, but a palpable tension.

Peter was aware that the six of us had been swinging. Tim and Veronica didn't know he knew. Peter was hoping to join in, but didn't know if Veronica and Tim would want him to play. Tom and Veronica were embarrassed just being there in the presence of a relatively elderly relative.

Typically it was Tara who broke the ice. She returned to the kitchen in a wrap-around dress, and lifted a mug of tea from the table as she walked round it saying "So how have you been Peter?"

"Fine. Fine. Busy. Off to London tomorrow, then Hong Kong, so packing and clearing up the flat."

"Tired then?"

"Not really, why? Do I look tired?"

"No, but I wondered if you had been so busy, you might have been thinking about a quiet evening and an early night." Tara said in an offhand way.

"No, I'm fine. All ready to go, and a bit excited really. But I have no plans for this evening."

"Oh good," said Tara, putting her mug down on the table and stepping over to Peter "Then maybe you could fuck me now and have Penny later."

Veronica gasped. Tim almost sprayed the table with a mouthful of tea. Tara had undone the loose bow that had held her dress together and threw it open and back off her shoulders, revealing her naked body beneath as she took the last step to Peter's side.

"I'm afraid we have worn out these three boys with too much sex yesterday and Friday night. None of them has been able to get it up all day and I am so horny and frustrated I can't tell you how glad I am you turned up."

She grabbed Peter's head and pulled it to her left breast, forcing his mouth onto her nipple. He obliged by sucking it until she pulled him away and dropped her face to his and kissed him hard. His hands were already on her bottom and her other breast, and I saw him pull her toward him and push his fingers into the cleft between her cheeks, seeking her pussy.

She wiggled and put a leg over his, opening herself up to his questing hand, and dropping her own hand to his lap, seeking his erection.

Veronica was aghast, and turned to Mike saying "Did I hear you say he was your Uncle?"

"Yes, mine, but he's no relation to her," Mike replied. "Or Penny," he added since Penny was now helping Peter to undo his trousers and was kissing the back of his neck.

"But..." she managed, and went silent as Penny pushed Peter's trousers and pants down.

"Fucking hell!" said Tim

Tara's head whipped round to look at him and she grinned. "More like heaven!" she said, and lowered herself onto the huge erection that Penny was holding up for her.

Veronica was on the far side of the table and couldn't see what had so surprised Tim, so she simply looked confused and said "What?"

Tim was goggle eyed as he said "Come and look."

Mike muttered to me as an aside "Or look and come."

Veronica rose and went round the table to stand behind Tim with her hands on his shoulders. When Tara rose up to reveal the huge cock that had been inside her Veronica's hand went to her mouth and she made a squeaky noise that caused both Mike and I to laugh. She glared at us for half a second before her gaze was dragged back to Peter's glistening cock as it penetrated Tara again.

Penny helped to strip Peter while Tara rode him. Mike and I moved the table back to give them more room. Then Penny, after getting a permissive nod from me, also stripped and stood beside Tara so she could join in.

Peter sucked Penny's nipple and let his hand slide up her inner thigh, pushing a finger into her wet and slippery slit as Tara continued to ride him. Tara even leaned back a little so she could suck on Penny's other breast for a moment. Then the two girls snogged as Penny reached down to frig Tara's clitoris, and Peter sucked and squeezed Tara's breasts.

Tara groaned and Mike commented "Bet she's first to come. Although I am a bit offended that she didn't ask me earlier. I'm not worn out. I would be happy to shag her, or anyone else who needed a good hard cock."

He glanced at Veronica as he said that, but she was now reaching down to put her hand into Tim's trousers while they watched Tara bouncing on Peter's prick.

It wasn't long until Tara came, but she hardly slowed down for second. Peter helped to keep her bouncing on his cock by gripping her bottom and pushing her up and down on him. He was using her like a sex toy to wank himself. Penny helped him by getting behind Tara and slipping her hands under her arms, lifting and dropping her friend in time to Peter's frantic thrusts and pulls. Penny also got to squeeze and play with Tara's breasts, which was a pleasant bonus for both of them.

Tara came twice more in quick succession before Peter could no longer hold off, and he growled his triumph as he came in her pussy, filling her with his seed, feeling her cunny drain his prick, as he loudly proclaimed.

The two slumped together, her legs hanging limply on each side of his, his head resting on her shoulder.

Penny stood back, smiling beatifically at them, and then looking up at me. I could see her long left middle finger was glistening wet from Tara's pussy. In a moment of unthinking erotic indulgence she raised it to her mouth and sucked it dry, and smiled, only half at me.

I had to have her.

I beckoned Penny to me and took her in my arms, pulling her naked body against me as we kissed, running my hand down her back and gripping her bottom, pressing my knee between hers to open up her legs. She kissed me back with as much passion as I was giving, and began pulling at my shirt.

When my chest was bare I grasped her again to feel her skin on mine, her breasts against me, nipples hard on my front. She tried to push my trousers down without undoing the belt, but it wasn't going to work, so undid it myself as she laughed and kissed me.

We were standing in the kitchen with everyone around us but we were oblivious to them all.

She pushed my trousers down to below my knees and I shook them off my feet as I pressed myself against her again and revelled in her soft kisses. Her mouth was soft and sweet and her tongue touched mine, her lips gripped mine, her breath was stolen from me, her teeth grazed my skin and her spicy scent filled my nose. My cock was against her soft, smooth belly, her firm thigh stroking mine as she wrapped one leg around me. Her hands were on my back, mine on hers, one sliding down around the curve of her buttock to find the hairy lips that her raised leg brought into reach.

I turned her to lean her against the work surface beside me, and lifted her up onto it, spreading her legs and kneeling between them to bury my tongue in her sweet and juicy opening.

Sometimes Penny tasted salty, or musky. That afternoon she tasted like honey, and was as intoxicating as mead. I drank her deep, and then rose to take her, slipping my cock into her and sliding balls deep, wrapping her in my arms and sharing the taste of her pussy with her as she kissed me with open mouth and closed eyes.

Sometimes Penny was wild and driven, closed off in her own world as she grabbed at her pleasure. Sometimes she was submissive and concerned, aiming only at pleasing me. That afternoon she was simply on tune with me, her pleasure rising with mine, her passion matching my desire, her body responding and leading, her climax driving me to an orgasm I had not expected to reach.

We kissed and she held me up as my knees buckled and the life and strength drained out of me. She cradled my head against her breasts when I slumped to my knees, and kissed the top of my head, and whispered words of love as I gasped out my devotion.

There was no one else in the kitchen when I recovered enough to notice. Tim and Ronnie had gone upstairs to bed, Mike, Peter and Tara were in the living room.

We joined them, after redressing. Peter asked us if we would like to come over to his flat so he could show us a few things, and Penny said that would be okay. So she went up and knocked on the door of the bedroom and squared it with Veronica. We didn't like just running off and leaving them with Tara and Mike, since they had come there as our friends. Apparently Veronica had said it was no problem, and that she would see us during the week ahead.

So we went to Peter's. He showed us the fuse box and we talked about the electricity bill and the day to put the bin out an all the rest of the banauzic details of keeping a flat. And then, after eating a home made Pizza and salad that Peter had prepared, I went home. Leaving Penny, who was staying there overnight.

She walked me down to the car and kissed me soundly, and said "Thank you for a wonderful weekend, Master."

I laughed. "You have hardly called me that all weekend."

"But you still are my Master, Sean. And when Peter fucks me later tonight, and I am pretty sure he will want to take me behind as well, I will miss your hand and your cock, but I will be playing with him because you want me to. I will be doing it for you, Master, so we will be able to sleep together every night, and I can serve you as you deserve."

I was a little stunned by that speech.

I knew she meant it. I knew she was also going to enjoy her night with Peter. The implication that she was going to have sex with him on my orders, in exchange for us having his flat to use as our own sex venue, was outrageous. But it had a ring of truth to it.

I kissed her goodnight, and told her to be good.

She grinned, and said "Don't worry, I'll be great," as she almost skipped away.

I lay in bed and imagined what she would be doing. It was the first time she had ever been with a man when I hadn't been there, or at least been in the same house. I thought about that. I was a little jealous, a little worried about her. Both emotions seemed silly. And anyway, she would tell me all about it tomorrow.