Bad Prank

Story Info
Jessica's prank backfired.
1.5k words
3.87
77.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bubkent
bubkent
14 Followers

As Jessica moved her body in unison with the beat of the loud music, John attached his body against her back and followed her every movement while his hands wandered from Jessica's long blond hair to all the way on her thighs. They had been dancing for almost over an hour already and decided to grab a beer and join their two friends, Rachel and Eric, by the couch. The closer Jessica and John approached their friends; she could notice how Eric, John's best friend, had been ogling her body. She almost felt like Eric was stripping her naked with his eyes, which she knew would not be too hard to do. Jessica always knew how much Eric had the hotts for her, but she always managed to make the mistake by wearing clothes that made it hard for Eric to ever stop fantasizing about her. Tonight, she was only wearing a black, spaghetti string tank top and tight orange shorts. Jessica had been used to Eric's admiration though, so she easily ignored his perverted stares.

As John and Jessica finally joined their friends, he quickly asked, "Did you notice who actually came to the party?"

Jessica tried to look around, but Eric beat her to answer, "You mean Travis?"

"Give him a break guys, this party is open invitation to anyone who just graduated with us," Eric's girlfriend, Rachel said sympathetically, "Let him have his fun tonight before we all move on to college."

"Leave him alone?!" John exclaimed. "I almost didn't graduate because that nerd decided to stop tutoring me."

"You still graduated, didn't you?" Jessica said.

"Yes, I was lucky for sitting next to this guy." John pointed his thumb toward Eric. "But that's not even the point. He almost screwed me over."

"Don't worry; I have an idea," Eric declared, "Of course, that's only if one of you kind ladies is up for it."

Rachel and Jessica looked at each other with a confused look while Eric moved closer to whisper the idea into John's ear. When Eric was done, John could not stop smiling and pointed a finger toward Jessica, and John started to explain, "What I want you to take him into one the free bedrooms in this house and seduce him. That is until he takes off all his clothes. I, then, want you to take them and quickly run out of the room."

As Jessica shook her head with disappointment, Eric added, "This will be completely harmless. He won't even remember this a year from now."

The more John asked her to do this, the more annoyed Jessica became. She could not believe he wanted her to seduce another guy just for his own enjoyment. At the end, Jessica agreed, but she is going to make sure John regrets it.

Jessica began walking around the house to look for Travis, but it did not take her long. He, no surprise, stood alone by the drinks and watched as others danced in the middle of the living room. Jessica quickly stood next to him and whispered in his ears, "Want to dance?"

Before he was able to answer, Jessica had already grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dance floor. Travis tried to keep his distance while they danced, but Jessica pulled his body closer to her. After two more songs, Travis stopped resisting and started to grind his body against Jessica's. She noticed his growth of adrenaline, so Jessica finally decided to bring him into a bedroom.

They locked lips as soon as the door shut behind them, and Jessica's hand quickly snuck under Travis's pants and boxers to play with his cock. She allowed him to touch her right breast over the tank top. When Travis's hand started to get too close to her pussy though, Jessica grabbed his hand and seductively said, "You must earn it first..."

Jessica continued, "Strip and show me what you got first, big boy..."

Travis quickly jumped onto his feet and completely stripped for Jessica. Right after he took off his pants, Jessica couldn't believe just how long and hard he was. While she was distracted by the disbelief, Travis used both his hands to hold Jessica's head still as he forced his cock into her mouth. Jessica felt bad for what she was about to do to Travis, so she decided to not fight against giving him head. She plans on making a run for it with his clothes right after he cums though.

Jessica thought he was almost done as Travis increased his speed, but he suddenly stopped before exploding in her mouth and pulls out. She looked up at him curiously and asked, "Why did you stop? I was ready taste your cum..."

"Well, I believe it's time you earn that right..." Travis stated, "I want to see that beautiful body first."

Jessica slowly stood on her feet, took a deep breath, and nodded. As she moved her hands to the bottom of her tank top, she suddenly swung a fist toward Travis. Unfortunately, the fist was swiftly caught. Jessica responded with a kick but that was caught too. Travis easily threw her onto the bed and reached his arm behind him to lock the door. In desperation, she tried to jump off the bed and run to the door, but Travis caught her from the waist and threw her back onto the bed. Jessica jumped off the bed again, but this time, she tried to fight Travis again. Her first punch was caught again and so was the second punch. Travis ended up using his right hand to lock her hands from behind while his left hand found its way under her tank top, which he found out she was not wearing a bra that night.

Jessica begged, "Please stop this, Travis..."

Travis ignored her plea and softly squeezed her soft, delicate breast. Jessica felt embarrassed as she felt her rock hard nipple being pinched. After caressing her breast a little longer, Travis's left hand slowly traveled down to Jessica's shorts.

"Hmmm... No bra today... I wonder if you wore panties tonight. Let's find out!" Travis suggested excitedly.

"Please don't do this," Jessica pleaded, "Travis, you're always such a nice guy. You can't be doing this to me..."

Travis pretended he heard nothing and continued to discover what he assumed. Jessica did not wear any panties! She closed her eyes as a shed of tear ran down her face. She felt humiliated as Travis discovered her pussy was already wet as well. Jessica kept pleading for him to stop while two fingers began stroking her pussy. After three more strokes, the pleas slowly disappeared and were replaced by soft moans. Travis released her hands and caressed her soft breasts with his right hand, while he gently kissed her neck from behind. As the speed of the strokes increased, Jessica began moving her hips in unison to Travis's strokes and moaned even louder. After a few more strokes, Jessica's juice gushed out of her pussy and soaked Travis's left hand. Not even giving her a second to rest, she was quickly thrown onto the bed. Travis swiftly pulled off her shorts and spread her legs wide apart.

As Jessica looked down to see his rock hard cock was only a few inches away from her pussy, her sense of fear and humiliation returned. "Please don't put it in me," Jessica plead, "You've already seen me naked, felt every part of my body, and even managed to give me an orgasm... Can't you just let that be it?"

"Exactly... You had an orgasm, and now, it's my turn to blow off some steam," Travis answered.

"I can use my mouth and swallow all of it," Jessica suggested, "Don't you think that's... Oh fuck!"

Before she was able to finish her offer, Travis roughly tore off her tank top and used it to tie her hands onto the bed post. He, then, roughly shoved his cock into her pussy. He was shocked by how tight Jessica's pussy was, which turned him on even more and caused him to stroke in and out even faster and harder. Jessica became too busy moaning and screaming out of pleasure rather than fighting against him. Instead, she moved her hips in unison as his while Travis sucked her soft and delicate breasts and teased her nipples with his tongue. After multiple of orgasms, Travis was finally ready to cum. He quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy and forced it into her mouth. A few strokes later, his cum-ful cock exploded in her mouth. As promised, Jessica swallowed as much as she could, but there were a few streams on her beautiful face and long blonde hair.

Exhausted, Jessica laid still on the bed while Travis got dressed. As he left, Jessica panicked because she was still tied up. After attempting to free her hands for a few minutes, she heard someone walk through the door and locked it. She wished it was John but fear came into her mind once again when she saw it was Eric undressing in front of her.

Eric easily shoved two fingers into Jessica's soaked pussy and said, "Let's dance babe."

Jessica was only able to close her eyes in embarrassment as Eric's dream can finally come true...

bubkent
bubkent
14 Followers