Bad Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't go to sleep though, because neither one of us was that kind of tired. We just took turns taking a piss, then went to the kitchen to smoke and have another beer. Yeah, I know my wife wants me to smoke on the balcony and not in the kitchen. But that would have been a little awkward, since neither one of us had bothered to get dressed. And, unlike the first time, there was no distance between us, since she was actually sitting on my lap the whole time. That had other benefits besides just being comfortable, because by the time our beers were finished, her squirming and kissing had us both ready for more. This time though, she wanted to be on top because her ex husband would never let her do that. And after we finished, although she said it was dirty, she didn't argue too much when I had her sit on my face so I could lick her clean this time. My wife would probably think it was disgusting too, when she saw the video. But, if she wanted to watch me make love, she was going to have to get used to the way I did things.

After that, we did sleep for a little bit, but she soon woke me up the way all men like to wake up, with her lips and tongue wrapped around my cock. This time though, it was with the intention of getting me hard, not to clean me off. That's because she wanted my wife to see me fuck her in the ass too, not just her pussy. As I mentioned before, this is something my wife won't let me do, because she's scared it will hurt too much. If Esme felt any pain, even though all we used was spit and some of her pussy juice for lubrication, she sure didn't show it. And she had as many orgasms from having her ass fucked as she did when I fucked her pussy. Maybe seeing this on tape would get my wife to try it with me, but I wouldn't put any money on it. And, I definitely wouldn't put any money on my wife licking me clean, like Esme did, if we did do it.

When we woke up again, it was early morning, and I was the first one to wake up this time. So, I decided to be the one to do the waking, and Esme had no complaints about me doing it with my tongue. We didn't fuck after that though, because Esme wanted to return the favor and do the one thing she hadn't done yet. This is another thing my wife is better at than Esme, because my wife really knows how to suck a cock. And its also the thing I want to watch her do more than anything else. That's because my wife loves to swallow, and I never get to see that happening because I'm too busy giving her something to swallow to be able to watch. Esme didn't even try to swallow, instead she pulled away as soon as I started cumming. But, she did lick up all of my sperm she could find, which was pretty sexy in its own right.

We did fuck one more time after breakfast, and then she said it was time for her to leave. Our goodbye wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be either, just thanking each other for a wonderful time and promising to do it again the next month if not sooner. She also told me the same thing my wife did, that she knew other women who would be glad to help me out. All I had to do was let her know, and she'd set things up so I could meet them. I told her I'd like that, since it'd be easier than trying to find them on my own, and she said she'd be in touch when they were ready. Then after she left, I went back to bed to wait for my wife, since we hadn't really gotten enough sleep.

When I woke up again around 2, my wife still wasn't home, so I decided to take a look at the movies we had made. The quality wasn't all that good, since its not an expensive video camera. But it was good enough for my wife to see everything we'd done, even if there were no close ups. And, I had to do some editing to take out the scenes when there was no action, because I hadn't turned the camera off all night. I really didn't think my wife would be interested in watching us sleep, or seeing an empty bed when we were in the kitchen smoking. Thank god it was plugged into the wall and had a large hard disk, or else my wife would have missed some of the best parts.

When my wife finally got home, she asked how my night went, and I told her she'd find out when she looked at the tape. She told me she would definitely watch it, but didn't want to watch it together yet. She was afraid it would make us both too horny, and that we'd try to start something she couldn't finish. So, she'd watch it Monday while my son was in school and I was at work, and let me know what she thought when I got home from the gym. Well, she didn't wait until too long after my son went to school to watch it, and she didn't wait until I got home to tell me what she thought. Instead, she sent me a message right around lunch time, that had three sentences in it. One was that we'd obviously enjoyed ourselves and that made her very happy. Two was to ask if I'd set up my next date yet or not. And three was to tell me to buy the HD video camera we'd seen at the BX, because she wanted to see more details next time, and some close ups too.

We hadn't talked about what happened when she got home Saturday, or even on Sunday, because she'd wanted to watch the movie first. So, I wrote back a message that said what I would have told her had we talked. I admitted that I'd enjoyed what happened, but that I still wasn't totally comfortable with cheating on her. She wrote back that she understood, and she loved me for thinking about her like that. But, she really did want this, the same way I wanted her to do things with other men. And, if I did this, she promised I'd get my wish too, every single week once she was back in shape. She then said that was another reason to buy the new camera, because she didn't want me to miss a thing when she sucked their cocks for me. And finally she told me that if it would make me feel more comfortable, I could do it with Esme again this week too. She preferred that it be someone new, until I'd found all four of the girls I needed. But, she was willing to let me have Esme again as long as I would promise to have a new one the next time.

I guess that answered all my questions, especially the one about whether she'd regret having told me to do this. And it also killed any ideas I'd had about trying to get by with only fucking one girl instead of the four she'd said she wanted. Don't get me wrong, I didn't regret what Esme and I had done, because it had been fun. But, the fact that I already knew Esme had made getting things started a little easier. Doing it with a complete stranger, someone I knew nothing about, would be a lot more difficult. And, I'd have to rely on Esme's help to find the girls, because I didn't know any women who were already interested. I mean, even if I did it with Esme again this Friday, two weeks would not be long enough for me to find someone who was interested in no strings sex. And forget about getting them to let me film us fucking, for the proof my wife wanted. So, I just had to leave it to Esme, and hope she found at least one quickly enough to make my wife happy.

That was something I didn't have to worry about, because my wife asked me Tuesday night if I could skip my exercises on Wednesday. She said that Esme had visited her and said she'd like me come to her apartment the next day to meet some girls. I commented on her finding willing girls so fast, and that they were probably girls I wouldn't want to fuck. But, if she wanted me to, I'd go there and check them out. My wife's reply was to ask when I'd start believing that I was a very handsome man. Since she'd given Esme a picture of me to show women, and Esme could tell them how good I was in bed, Esme's divorced friends would be fighting each other for a chance to fuck me. So, if anything, it had taken Esme longer than it should have to find volunteers. As for them being ugly, Esme had assured her that all the girls were nice looking and that none of them were fat pigs. Still, if I didn't like them, I'd have plenty of time to find some on my own.

After my shower on Wednesday night, my wife only had one more thing to say before sending me upstairs to Esme. It was that she didn't want me coming back home early, because that would be rude. I mean, if Esme had found me an acceptable girl or two, it would only be right that I thank her properly after the girls had left. And even if I didn't like the girls she found, I should still show her my appreciation for having tried. So, no matter what, she didn't expect me home until midnight, and even later would be better so I could do a real good job of thanking her. My answer to that was to kiss her and tell her I couldn't wait until I could thank her the same way. And, before she kicked me out, she replied that it would be her doing the thanking, by making my fantasies come true like I was doing for hers.

When I got to Esme's apartment, I expected maybe two women to be there, because my wife had told me Esme had said girls, not a girl. And, I also expected Esme to greet me at the door in the typical Turkish manner. I was wrong about both of them, because there were half a dozen girls waiting in her living room. And the kiss she gave me, right in front of them, definitely wasn't on the cheeks. I guess she wanted to show the girls that we were more than just neighbors, and that would show them. I also owed her an apology, not that she knew it, for thinking that she'd only find fat ugly pigs. Of course the girls weren't supermodels, no one would expect that. But they were all women with nice faces and decent bodies, around the same ages as Esme and my wife. In other words, I would gladly fuck any one of them, and still a little surprised that they all supposedly wanted to fuck me. Then again, they might all change their minds now that they'd met me in person.

Esme introduced me to all of them, but I won't list all their names here. She also told me a little about each of them, such as what kind of work they did. After that, we all just chatted over tea for an hour or so, so we could get to know each other a little better. Not sex talk, or even anything important, just general conversation like we'd have if they all came to our house for tea. Then, when she thought we'd talked enough, Esme asked me to wait in the kitchen so she could talk to them alone for a minute. When she called me back into the room, it was only to say goodnight to all the girls. However, like the kiss Esme had given me when I came in, the girl's goodnight kisses were far from normal Turkish kisses. I hesitated for a second when the first girl French kissed me, out of surprise, although I recovered quickly and returned it just as hard. But, there wasn't a single bit of hesitation from any of the girls, and they all kissed me in the same manner.

After the girls left, Esme kissed me too of course, then said the kisses had been her idea. When I was in the kitchen, she'd told them what the rules were, including the part about the camera. Then she'd told them that rather than having to say it in words, which they might be too shy to do, they should say it with their goodnight kisses. If they weren't interested, they should just say goodnight the traditional way, with kisses on the cheeks. And, if they wanted to be one of the three girls I chose to see every month, they should give me a goodnight kiss that showed that. Then she laughed and said it was obvious they were all interested, and she didn't blame them in the least. But now came the hard part, because I'd have to decide which three girls would be the lucky ones and which ones hearts I would break. Then she looked at me with a big smile and waited to see which ones I'd choose.

I don't know if it was her saying I'd break the hearts of those I didn't choose, or the smile she gave me. But, I realized this was some kind of setup, and that my wife was probably in on it. I mean, Esme could have introduced me to one or two girls at a time, let me spend a night or two with them, then introduce me to another one. Instead, there were six girls, all of whom would be acceptable to me, and I'd only get to choose three of them. And once I came to that conclusion, I also figured that my wife had already seen them and knew how difficult it would be for me to choose. And, the fact that Esme had found six willing girls so quickly was already suspicious. That probably meant that they'd already found these girls before I'd spent the night with Esme. So, it wasn't so much a setup as it was a test to see how I'd handle the situation.

I could pick three of them, like the rules said I should, and break the hearts of the other three, as Esme had said. Or I could choose all of them, and only see each one every two months which would disappoint them because Esme had told them once a month. And, I could go back to my wife, explain the situation, and ask her what she wanted me to do. I was sure my wife expected me to do one of those, although she'd be disappointed if I did. No, I knew what she really wanted me to do, because one thing she'd written was that the more girls I fucked, the better, but 4 was the minimum number. And, she'd also said that I had to fuck one of them at least once a week, the words at least being the clue here. So, I made the decision I was sure she hoped I'd make. And, even if I was wrong about it being a test, it was what I was going to do anyway. If the rules my wife had given me made it so that no one would be happy with any decision I made, I needed to be the man and change the rules.

So I told Esme that I wasn't going to break anyone's heart because I was going to choose them all. And, so that every one of them would get to be with me at least once a month, I was going to change my plans from one night a week to two. One would still be Friday, so I could spend all night with the girls. The other would be Wednesday, and while it might be shorter, it would be enough time to do quite a bit. Between the two, everyone would get their turn and I was sure no one would be unhappy. When I finished, Esme had a big smile on her face, so if it had been a test I'd obviously passed as far as she was concerned. I'd know for sure if I'd passed my wife's test once I got home and told her the same thing I'd told Esme. Then Esme asked me when I was planning to start the Wednesday nights, and all I could do was laugh at how obvious she was being. Then I told her what she wanted to hear, that they started right now, and we headed off to her bedroom.

As for my wife, she was also very happy with the choice I'd made, even if we couldn't do what Esme and I had done to celebrate. The girls were satisfied with the arrangements I made too, and still are, since we've never stopped getting together. But, and you can call me a sick pervert if you want, the best part to me is the video collection we now have. Sharing the movies I made, and the ones my wife's started making, while we make love ourselves, is the sexiest thing I can think of. And, both making them for each other, and watching them together are something we don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

12