Bad Santa

Story Info
Ole St. Nick pays a visit.
1.9k words
4.18
52.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sighed; another year alone as she turned in on Christmas Eve. It had started well, at least it appeared so. She was getting out more after the break up, meeting people and having a great time. She had discovered a new aspect to herself and had been exploring it to its fullest. The people at the club were friendly and the atmosphere so full of energy. But despite all of the new friends, new experiences, and wonderful times, she still did not have someone to say was hers.

She did her usual turn around the house, making sure all the doors and windows were locked. Flipping the switch to the tree, she sulked up the stairs to bed. She undressed, leaving her clothes either draped over the chair for later, or dropping into the hamper as her meticulous nature dictated. She stood before the full length mirror and ran her fingers lightly down her front, caressing her full, but not too big breasts. She felt the familiar jolt when she passed over her nipple and could not resist pinching and twisting them, a decision that made her instantly wet. Padding to the bed she sat down and rubbed her inner thighs almost to her delicate folds before stopping and moving back down toward her knees. She did this several times, getting ever so close to her womanhood each time, but refusing to touch herself.

With a small giggle she admonished herself for being a self-sadist and denying herself the pleasure she craved. Yet she kept it up, wiggling and wishing that she would just give in and stop teasing herself. Lost as she was in the delightful bliss of her own desires, she did not hear the near silent click of the lock on the back door downstairs. Anna lay back on her bed and gave in, her hands pulling up on each lip, spreading them apart and exposing her inner bits to the air before squeezing them closed against her throbbing clit. Her eyes closed slowly as her lips parted slightly with rapid breaths. A small moan escaped as she pressed on her clit with her lips, the familiar tingle shooting through her body and her back arched.

The silent foot falls on the stairs outside her room were drowned by the increasing gasps and moans from the slender early 30's brunette. One hand had abandoned her pussy and was now squeezing and molesting her breast while she rubbed intently on the tiny, tender bud nestled in her warm folds.

The door to her room opened a crack as she cried out a hoarse 'oh god!' when her fingers slid into her slick passage. From the hall, the figure watched the sight. Her delectable body spread on the bed, hand between her legs, eyes closed and in the throes of ecstasy. He felt himself stir and grinned beneath his disguise. Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open and strides quickly across the floor to her bed. One hand clamps over her mouth, the other grabs at the hand on her breast as he puts his weight against her.

Anna's eyes flew open and stared in fear and bewilderment at the figure above her. A face obscured by a bushy white beard and fake eyebrows, topped off by a red hat with a white fur fringe. Her eyes glance down him as far as she can and registers a red jacket, wide black belt—Santa Claus. Her fear grows as she struggles against the sudden attack, her mind focusing not on getting free, but wondering how he got in.

"Ho, Ho, Ho," he laughs in that Christmas pageant way. "What do we have here? A naughty, naughty girl I would say."

Who was this man? How did he get in? There was no play planned for tonight. Oh god, this was the real thing! Anna started squirming and struggling which only resulted in him lifting his leg over her and pinning her to the bed with his weight over her lower chest. Her breasts were pushed up by his powerful legs and together, where he naked his manhood would rest between them. He takes his hand from her mouth as he stuffs a wad of her own panties in. His other hand had already somehow pinned her wrists together above her head.

She shakes her head violently from side to side feeling the lace of her panties entering her mouth and tries to kick up to him, a futile effort given his position and weight. He extracts a zip-tie from his belt and uses it to hold her wrists together allowing him to retrieve a roll of duct tape from his red velvet toy bag. He went all out on this Anna thought seeing the bag, her mind clearly not focusing on what it should be.

The tape secures her hands above her head to her bed-frame, and another strip covers her mouth and keeps the panties in place. I hope they are the clean ones! His weight shifts off down her body and he grabs one of her legs. Dragging it out he tapes it to the left bed-post, then does the same to the right leg despite her thrashing and pulling. Standing beside the bed he looks down at the helpless girl bound so ready on the bed and wet for him as well. Santa had really come early this year.

He places his fingers on her inner calf and trails them up her leg, making no effort to avoid any areas he passes over her pussy and she instinctively arches, still undeniably turned on from her own fantasy a few minutes before. She shakes her head and closes her eyes, trying desperately to shut out what was happening to her by this pervert.

He reaches back into his toy bag and pulls from it a leather flogger and grins at her. "Now Anna, I know you have been a bad girl this year. And Santa has brought you a special gift." He starts to laugh again in the classic Santa fashion as he begins to flog her breasts rather hard. Under the punishment, she writhes and squirms, trying to avoid the falls of the nasty whip. Through her body the burning spreads and soon it feels though her breasts are on fire. Her nipples stand as small pebbles, taking blow after blow and sending jolts of delightful electricity to her clit. Her screams of pain are mixed with moans of pleasure as her mind reels; trying to process what is happening to her.

After what seems an eternity of abuse, the flogging slows as she feels his fingers invade her drenched passage, pushing deep into her and causing her body to arch to his touch. Her fiery-red breasts lift to meet the tails of the flogger and she moans through her gag, a feeling of humiliation running through her as she feels her body betraying her and giving in to him.

It takes her another moment for the fact that the flogging has stopped to register and only his fingers remain in contact with her flesh. She writhes more now, this time as she fights not to give into the rising orgasm. She could not cum for this man even though she feels her body tipping over that edge. He forces another finger into her and spreads her open as he moves faster; seeming to know her body and how to get the response he wants. She shakes her head violently from side to side, trying to deny herself the climax that he is drawing from her.

Suddenly her entire body goes stiff, arched and shaking. She moans and screams into the gag closing her eyes tightly to deny the sight of Kris Kringle with his fingers buried into her pussy and making her body respond against her will.

With another yuletide laugh, the perverted Christmas icon takes his fingers from her and wipes them on her cheeks and in her hair. After he is happy they are clean, he leans his bushy beard close to her ear and whispers, "and now Anna, since you have been atoned for your sins of the past year, it is time for you to get your present."

Anna's eyes up wide and stare at him in disbelief as he drops the velvety pants to the floor and reveals to her the long, thick cock he intended to use on her. Her disbelief changes to fear as she shakes her head, moaning 'no' through the gag over and over, tears forming in her eyes. Despite how wet she was, she knew it would be a challenge, if not near impossible to take what he was about to give her.

His thick fingers start to molest between her legs again as he kneels between her knees. Leaning down toward her, he starts to rub against her, coating the head of his manhood with her juices. Her eyes close tightly, not wanting to watch him or see what is coming. Silently she prays as she feels herself being speared by his thick shaft. She lets out a scream into the gag as she burns from the stretch. He keeps forcing and it is all she can do to relax and try to accept his length and width.

Her back arches, and her screams transition to moans as he starts to thrust into her, overfilling and stretching her beyond anything she had experienced before. The earlier orgasm, along with her own teasing had made her so horny that fighting the feelings she was having is pointless. She drops her head into the mattress and lets go.

His thrusting becomes more urgent, focused and hard as she is sure he is nearing the edge of his climax. The thrusting of his cock into her draws out a string of forced orgasms, each building in intensity and flooding her with shame. She hated that he was able to do this to her, not simply force her, but force her to feel like she did.

Santa draws back once more and drives deep into her, holding himself stiff as his cock swells and spurts into her passageway, flooding her and spattering her walls with his hot cum. She loses herself once more and convulses under him, thrashing and losing herself in the unwanted moment. She groans in frustration as he pulls from her and watches him move up the bed. He pulls the duct tape from her mouth and takes the panties out long enough to stuff his sizable shaft into her mouth.

"Now be a good Ho, Ho, Whore and clean it up Anna," he instructs her and she obeys. Her lips purse and wrap around him eagerly, sucking and bathing his manhood with her warm mouth. Her cheeks hollow as she savours the mixed flavours of their juices. She moans and the vibrations pass through him while her tongue swirls over the head. Having him in such a vulnerable position does not even register as an opportunity as her true nature comes to the surface and she worships him.

He pulls his member from her mouth and pats her head, "good girl Anna. Now I'm going to let you go and you will go to sleep, and not tell anyone of your visitor." Making good on his word he unties her, collects his toy bag, and walks out. Anna lay there for a moment, totally humiliated that she gave in, and unable to call the police or anyone feeling that if she came, she betrayed herself.

Then a smile creeps across her lips and she drifts off wondering if there was a way to make him come back again. She could not admit ever that she had been so turned on by being forced by this mystery man dressed as St. Nick.