Bad Situation Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister are lovers.
4.2k words
4.55
67.4k
48
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The protective bubble of our aura remained connected until our orgasmic high subsided. Then slowly our psychic bond burns like the final ember of a fire.

"Michael, did you feel it?"

I knew exactly what Katie asked and answered, "We were like one body."

"And, one mind, Michael. It was beautiful."

The future of Michael and Katie is, as yet, unwritten. However, there are avenues of unknown experiences for them to discover. The last word is yet to be written, be patient.

Those were the final lines of the first chapter of "Bad Situation." I encourage you to read that submission before reading this second installment.

As Michael awoke, he was alone in bed and his house quiet. Katie was nowhere inside and her car was gone. He knew she had no classes or work scheduled and became frightened for why she left with no word.

It was a couple hours later that she returned with our parents following her. The stern looks on mom and dad's faces told me that our story was out, to them anyway.

I felt my present world crumble as Katie sat between them and the three stared at me as though I was a criminal. Katie spoke first.

"Michael, I had a splendid weekend with you, you have to know that. I want nothing more than to continue our loving relationship as lovers. I knew that we couldn't tell mom and dad our story together. That's why I snuck off early, to tell them myself."

I sat still and quietly. There were no words I felt able to say or could say that could repair the torn remnants of our family.

"Michael," Katie continued, "I have found the love of my life in you. We cannot separate ourselves from what we became in these past few days and I am here with mom and dad to prove my defiance to them."

With that statement, Katie rose from her place between them, crossed the room, sat next to me, took my hand, and kissed me on the lips. It was a mix of a sisterly kiss and lover's kiss.

Mom and dad slid closer and kissed as Katie and I just did. The tension was still unbearable and hung in the room like a dense fog.

"Neither of you can deny that you are committing incest. Neither of you can ever be just brother and sister again. Neither of you can hide forever behind the veil of the second bedroom being for Katie to visit. I wonder if it ever was for that purpose." Dad's words burned into me hotter than a branding iron.

I tried to retaliate and was quickly cut off. Katie gave me a glance that said, "be quiet." I obeyed her unspoken words.

"Some day you will say something in public that will burst your little bubble and society will shun you worse than lepers. Your cute little dream house will not be your refuge from pointing fingers and staring eyes. You'll have to abandon your home, your town, and probably most of your family."

Mom's words were full of both emotion and reality that I think we knew but were blind to see. I wondered what mom meant by "most of your family."

The meeting ended abruptly as mom and dad rose and left without a word spoken by me.

Katie and I sat motionless and in some state of shock by their swift departure. After a few minutes of silent contemplation, Katie broke the silence. "I need help unloading my car."

"Unloading my car," she said. She must have packed everything she owned because I couldn't see enough room for to even sit to drive. After several trips lugging boxes and clothes on hangers, we were finished with the unloading. I wondered if there was enough closet space for her clothes. We moved the dresser from the second bedroom into our bedroom for all her clothes needing drawers.

"Katie," I began my inquiry, "what did mom and dad mean by abandoning most of our family?"

We sat quietly in the living room as Katie began an answer. "They didn't say much, except that somewhere in the family tree there is another pair like us. I don't know that we will ever know whom. I have classes and work tomorrow, Michael."

I knew her schedule and wondered why she felt she had to remind me. "Katie, I know your schedule, why did you remind me?"

"I'm nervous and maybe a little frightened for us. We could lose everything if I let it slip that I have a lover. I'm on fire and want to scream it to the world."

"You could play coy. People don't need to know who your lover is. For now you should get any personal mail at home." I was being thoughtful and brotherly but failed to realize that someone could follow her here.

"This isn't a busy neighborhood, Michael. Maybe we'll be okay for a few months."

"Katie, I love you, my sister and my life. We will get through this together." I pulled her tightly to me holding her in my embrace. For the first time in my life, I wanted only to hold and comfort my lover not have sex. I think Katie felt it also.

We stayed like that for many minutes. The only sound was our breathing. We were jarred back to our senses by a knock at our door.

Katie jumped in surprise at being disturbed in our moment of understanding. When we answered the door, an aunt and uncle we seldom saw greeted us. Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray didn't come to many family events even though they lived close.

"Children," Aunt Martha began. "You don't have any idea why we are here, but we are here on a special mission, your parents called us."

As if a new circuit was completed, Katie and I understood their mission. Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray are the pair seldom spoken of.

"I see you two made the connection," Uncle Ray began, "we are brother and sister, your dad's siblings. We are imposing ourselves on you today. And we'll be here tomorrow after you both finish your work and Katie's school. We have a motel room so don't think we're staying here."

Aunt Martha began telling their story. "When I was 19, like you Katie, I discovered the man of my dreams. The biggest problem was he lived in the same house as I. I found every way to be near him, touch him, and talk to him. I could have screamed my desire for him."

"What happened during those months were agony," said Uncle Ray. "I didn't know she felt for me what I felt for her. When she began showering attention on me, I was tempted to open up about my feelings. Of course I was afraid she was just being a goofy little sister. She was, still is sometimes."

"How did you break the barrier," asked Katie, her complete attention on our aunt and uncle.

"I don't know if you were a virgin, Katie, I was. One afternoon we were at the local pool swimming. I wore a bikini, not unusual for the time, but not like bikinis of today. We played in the pool splashing and dunking until I once surfaced facing Ray. I made sure I touched him," Aunt Martha paused for effect, "inappropriately."

"I had a hard on for my sister," chimed Uncle Ray, "and she felt it, gripped it tight for more than a brief moment. I came hard in my trunks and in her hand. I was mortified and swam away quickly avoiding her for the rest of the afternoon. I thought it was my fault."

"Later in the evening when we could not avoid each other any longer, I knocked on his door and told him how I felt about him. It was a watershed moment. I mean tears. We both cried holding each other. The next afternoon we planned to go to the pool but never made it." Aunt Martha was smiling in a loving and lustful way that we all recognized.

"Tell your story," Uncle Ray stated.

"We were both virgins," Katie began. "Sunday afternoon, yes, last Sunday, we were home alone and I was in Michael's room teasing him. I had just shorts and a T-shirt on. Our playing got pretty intense. Michael wedged me on the bed under him and took me hard."

"I called it rape and wanted to just die. Then hours later, we were still home alone; Katie came into my room and forced me to listen to her. She explained how much she enjoyed what we did. It hurt she said but she enjoyed it and begged me to do it again. We made love and our orgasms lasted a long time."

Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray said nothing. The silent pause was meant for us to continue.

Katie picked up the story. "Michael had already bought this little house without anyone knowing it. He saved a lot of money for down payments and everything. He brought me here as the first person to see his house. We entered as lovers with me in his arms across the threshold."

"The next day, I told mom and dad that I had a house and would move out in a couple days. The whole family came and I explained the second bedroom for Katie anytime she wanted to visit. I think Katie and I both knew, at that point, the second bedroom was a front."

Now Katie joined the dialogue. "Mom and dad helped Michael get moved and settled. I begged to stay a few days and help him unpack and get comfortable. We did get some unpacking done but we spent almost every moment doing other stuff." Katie blushed a deep crimson red.

Katie continued, "This morning, I made the decision to open to mom and dad, packed everything I own and move in with my lover."

"All in a week time," smiled Uncle Ray.

"Kids these days," laughed Aunt Martha. "Come on kids, dinner is on us."

We went to a local catfish restaurant for great plates of baked catfish, hushpuppy fries, salad, and ice cream. We had to maintain a little civility although Katie and I teased each other under the table. Uncle Ray and Aunt Martha dropped us at home and left for their motel. It was agreed that after work and school tomorrow, we would meet again.

Katie was the pragmatic one when the door closed. "Michael, are you angry that I went behind you and told mom and dad?"

I contemplated my answer and slowly started. "Technically, you are an adult and can make any decision you want." I saw her agitation building. "Coming from you, they probably took it better than from me or from us. As long as I can love you and make love to you, I'm happy. We will have a lot of hurdles to jump."

Katie smiled adding, "Right now, I want you to jump me." She raced off shedding clothes as she went.

"What do you think Ray and Martha are doing right now," I asked.

"Driving to their motel. Now get in bed and drive in me."

Katie was musky and ready when I began devouring her pussy. My licks and sucks made her thrash wildly and she came in great gush.

I brought my body atop hers and Katie pulled her legs high giving me free, direct, and open access. I pulled her legs higher and hooked my arms behind her knees. My cock disappeared into her waiting tunnel. Katie was over the top again in seconds. She was cumming hard a second time.

"Please, god, Michael, fuck me!"

I took long strokes driving hard against her pubic bone and exciting her clit with each push. Katie clamped her muscles against my invading tool and got a deep g-spot massage that had her cumming again in just minutes. Her orgasm was very deep and fulfilling. She seemed to go unconscious and limp for a brief few seconds.

I released her from the position she was in and let her recover. As Katie regained her senses, I saw a passion in her eyes that ignited my passion.

"Michael, do it slowly now. Make love to me."

Barely moving my hips, I began making slow love to my sister, my passion, and my love. I kissed her deeply holding her body tightly to mine. I could not restrain my feelings of love as I whispered in her ear, "Naughty girl, I love you so much."

We built to a shared crescendo that ended in the union of love juices spilling from me, filling Katie, and spilling out onto the mattress. We drifted off to sleep with a new understanding of what we could expect in the coming months and years.

Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray came as they said they would. Katie wanted to try her hand at making a dinner for guests and prepared a simple meal of hamburger patties made into a melt with sauteed onions and garlic bread. We had a nice salad and non-alcoholic drinks since Katie wasn't 21.

Ray and Martha asked how our evening went after they left. Katie left out a lot of details but made sure they knew what happened. They smiled in a way that said they had a pleasant evening as well.

After dinner, Ray and Martha sat us down again. "You both will need allies and we hope you will use us when you need us," Martha said.

Ray added, "It might be a good idea for you to come see us for a week or two when summer vacation comes around. I hope you'll have some vacation time saved up, Michael."

"We have our big house and a little cottage near a pond. You can use the cottage and be free to be yourselves not fearing what others might think. The word will soon start spreading that you two are not living normal lives and your secret will eventually escape." Martha spoke in a way that made us believe that was the way for them.

"We're driving home this evening," said Martha.

"We are a phone call away. Talk to your parents as a couple, no more secret confessions." Ray made that very imperative.

"This weekend," Katie said.

We bid our Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray goodbye with a new found fondness for a pair of relatives we hardly knew growing up. We were they in their younger years and it both excited and worried us.

I hugged Katie tightly as they drove off. "Katie, thank you for telling mom and dad. We have many things to discuss with them."

"Michael, I think I want to change colleges. I have too many friends at community college and maybe the university is better for me. I won't be so well known and our secret can be our secret a little longer."

"This was supposed to be my house and now it is our house. We could sell it and move to the university town. Maybe I can transfer my job there. I've made a few improvements and could sell this place for a little profit. Finish this year at CC then we decide."

"You're willing to do that for me?" Katie sniffed as tears welled in her eyes.

"No, not for you. I would do it for us. I want to hold your hand in public, kiss you in public, be open about who we are. We are secluded in this house and open here. We have to play the game everywhere else." Now tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Michael, we better go in. I think I feel a need to love you some more."

We made love. It wasn't sex for the sake of sex. We made passionate love, hugging, kissing, enjoying the gifts the other offered. Of course I penetrated Katie more than once and we had beautiful orgasms. However, it was different tonight, we felt the aura of a few days ago envelop us. Our minds and spirits forged into one as a sword maker forges steel.

It seemed as though the taboo nature of our love dissolved a little with each kiss, dissolved a little more with each embrace, and dissolved even more with each orgasm produced through love. It truly wasn't sex, it was passion and love.

We awoke the next morning and began our routine getting ready for work, Katie getting ready for classes and her work. Over our breakfast bagel and coffee we discussed the coming weekend when we would invite our parents to our house for the life changing discussion we needed to have.

For a few days, our lovemaking took a break. Katie's cycle started and she explained her periods to me. "It is gross, Michael. The first couple days I bleed heavy and cramp really bad. You may actually end up hating me and my mood."

Of course I knew about periods but never had them explained to me in terms I understand. Katie was right about gross but not about hate. I learned how to massage her and help the cramps. In the end, I think I loved her more for sharing this most unpleasant time with me.

Our nerves were on edge as Saturday approached. We were going to face our parents united and had no idea what outcome would result. They were supposed to arrive a 3:00 in the afternoon and we waited.

The clocked ticked past 3:30 then 4:00. They hadn't arrived. Katie called home; I called their cell numbers. No answer.

We turned on the evening news and were greeted with the scene of a horrific traffic accident on the short stretch of freeway between our parent's home and ours. We saw the EMTs draping sheets over a car as the shot panned out. I saw the plate number of one car and had a gut wrenching moment of realization. The car draped in sheets was our parent's car.

Katie didn't make the connection until she realized I was bent over the kitchen sink blowing my guts. Then she knew as well as I, we weren't going to have the conversation we expected. She collapsed into a chair disbelief etched on her face.

Police would be looking for us at our parent's home so I called 9-1-1. After explaining who I was and what I'd seen on the news, the operator dispatched a unit with a police chaplain to our house.

The police listened to our story of me moving out and Katie exercising some freedom to stay with me rather than home with parents. In our grieved state of mind, it was true than false. On Sunday, Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray arrived.

We were robotic for most of the next week through the funeral and final farewells. Most of our relatives were glad to know I was taking such good care of my little sister. They were even polite and friendly with Ray and Martha.

To our surprise, Ray and Martha were executors to the estate and helped us claim our inheritance. Katie was shaken badly and dropped all her classes. I was granted two weeks bereavement leave, without pay to save my vacation time. Katie quit her part time job.

Slowly life began taking on a new normal. We spent most of our time in the little cottage on Ray and Martha's property. We sold the house of our parents and booked the proceeds in the bank. We did not become wealthy but were secure. Katie received an educational fund account for her college and I got a small amount to pay down the mortgage on our house.

It had been almost two weeks since Katie and I made love. It just didn't feel right at the time. However, the last night we stayed in the cottage, Katie came to me with the familiar gleam in her eye.

"Michael, it is you and I now. I need your love in a physical way tonight."

We sat on the grassy slope on the bank of the pond and made love. We were out in the open for the world to see. Of course we were alone, yet the idea of complete openness was a release we hadn't imagined possible.

Katie rode me cowgirl pumping herself up and down my shaft. She was totally engaged in having her orgasm letting her cries, moans, and sighs echo around us. As she ground her clit against me, she had a loud orgasm that rocked her body.

She didn't wait to recover. Quickly she went to hands and knees presenting me her pussy and telling me to take her from behind.

Our bodies worked in unison giving and getting pleasure that only mentally and physically connected lover's experience. I glanced up for a moment seeing Ray and Martha walking down the path to the cottage. They backed off quickly when they heard Katie moan loudly, a moan that echoed through the little valley where the pond was.

Katie and I were both near orgasm as I pressed deep and Katie pushed back to receive me and my cum. The instant our orgasms hit was full of energy draining power. Full of lust, passion, and real love, we consummated our lives to the other with words of love and promises of togetherness.

When our union broke, I whispered, "Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray saw us."

Katie smiled, which surprised me. I thought she might have reddened in embarrassment and dashed off for the cottage.

"Michael, tonight, I don't care. I have you, you have me. We lost our parents and have only Ray and Martha for our support. When the rest of the family finds out about us we'll only have Ray and Martha."

"You're not embarrassed? I guess I'm just as bad. When I saw them I should have covered you, protected you from their gaze."

Katie faced me lying on her side; I turned to face her. "Tell me again, Michael. Did you really mean that you would marry me if it was legal or was that just you filling me with incestuous cum?"

12