Bad Sportsmanship

Story Info
Football players seek revenge on cheerleader after big loss.
2.4k words
4.08
130.7k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd roared with anticipation as the clock ticked down, drowning out my voice, and the voices of the other cheerleaders next to me on the track around the football field. We cartwheeled, danced, and waved our pom poms in perfect unison, knowing our team was going to win no matter who scored the final touchdown. The score was already 50-35. The Eagles would win the game by a landslide no matter what.

After the final buzzer rang, my squad ran to our players to congratulate them. We gave hugs and high fives before finally heading back to the locker room. The other team - the Vikings, sulked back to their locker rooms. Their coach did not look happy, but our coach was positively thrilled. We were going to the playoffs, and everybody knew we'd make it to state championships after. That's the way it had been last year, and the year before that. Every week our stadium was packed, waiting to see us win. And we almost never lost.

By the time I got back to the locker room and congratulated my squad, I was already spent. I hadn't slept well the night previously and it had been a long day at school. At 18 years old, I was one of the oldest girls in the squad in addition to being squad captain and senior year was kicking my ass. I needed to go home, get some good sleep, and study for the rest of the weekend. I grabbed my bag, said goodbye, and headed out to the parking lot by myself.

The parking lot was dark and nearly empty; most of the people at the game had already headed out and the only cars left in the lot belonged to some of the band kids and the football players at my school. I was parked near the bus lot, and could see the other team's darkened school bus sitting in the lot. I almost felt bad for them, but got distracted when I dropped my keys. I gave a little groan of frustration. I just wanted to go home and go to bed.

Before I could pick my keys up from off the ground, another hand swiped them from right in front of my face. I was about to straighten up and turn around when I felt hands on my hips and something slam into my ass a couple of times..

"Ooh Daddy yes!" I heard a mocking voice call out and then laughter. I straightened up and whipped around.

"Ha ha, very funny," I said, "now give me my keys." It was a bunch of the players from the other team. Maybe five or six of them. I recognized the one with my keys as the quarterback of the other team. He had sandy blond hair and blue eyes, with a malicious smile that gleamed in the darkness.

"I don't think so, princess," he said, pocketing them. "We're not so happy about losing."

"Then you should've worked harder," I shot back. "I'm going to go talk to your coach if you don't give me my keys."

"Oooh, we're in trouble now," he said, his teammates echoing him and laughing. The quarterback shoved me against my car and took my bag out of my hands. "Still think you can go tell my coach?" he asked. At this point I was scared. I was wedged between his body and my car, with no way out.

"Please just let me go," I said softly.

"That's not going to happen," he replied, and then in a flash he tossed me over his shoulder and started walking back to his bus. I was literally kicking and screaming, but this had little to no effect on him and he just kept on walking.

The bus was dark and empty, and he finally sat down on the long seat at the very end of the aisle, the one on the escape door, and plopped me on his lap. I was sitting with aisle directly in front of me and players were filing onto the bus. I tried to get away, but he wasn't having it. Two of the guys sat down on either side of me and pulled my legs apart so they could all see my spandex shorts.

"Please go, I won't tell anyone," I begged, but the quarterback ignored me.

"Let's see what we've got going on under here," he said, and proceeded to lift up my top, exposing my sports bra. He yanked up my sports bra shortly after, and my big D cup tits came spilling out. the football players jeered, but waited to touch me out of some kind of sick respect for the quarterback.

"I wonder if the head cheerleader shaves her pussy," he said, and the other guys cheered even louder. One of them came forward and yanked down my shorts and panties in one fell swoop, exposing my smooth pussy and bare asshole to the entire bus. The shorts and panties came off my legs, leaving me in nothing but my cheer uniform. I was afraid at this point, but I noticed my nipples getting harder and I winced, praying they wouldn't notice. Of course, they did.

The quarterback brought his hands up to my tits and started playing with my nipples, and though I tried to ignore it, it felt good. I few of the guys took their cocks out of their pants to stroke them, and I could feel a heat growing between my legs. With a great deal of maneuvering, the quarterback set me directly on the seat, my legs held wide open by the two players. He was directly in front of me, and I couldn't look him in the eye as he reached his hand forward and rubbed my slit with his thick fingers. I suppressed a moan, but he knew I was getting wet.

He took two fingers and pushed them directly inside me, and this time I let out a little whimper. "Boys, she's almost as tight as a virgin," he announced to my humiliation, and there were more cheers. He began pushing his fingers in and out of me, curled upward to hit my g spot, and the players holding my legs open fondled my tits.

He was hitting all the right places inside my pussy, my nipples were being pinched and squeezed and it felt amazing. The other football players were shouting nasty things at me, like "slut" and "whore," and I could feel the pressure rising, the warmth in my body building.

"Please don't!" I begged one last time, at the cusp of my orgasm, but he just kept fingering me faster and harder, and then my body began to jerk. He tore his fingers out from my pussy, and moved out of the way just in time for him and his boys to watch the arc of liquid shoot from my pussy. I squirted, once, twice, three times, my body convulsing as I moaned. The sound of my juices hitting the floor echoed through the bus, but the orgasm was so intense I didn't care.

The quarterback paused to unzip the top of my uniform and rip it off my body, and then he sat down in my place and forced me down on his lap. Everybody jeered as he pushed his cock into my pussy, my legs wide open so everyone could see my cunt being stretched by him. I'd only ever had sex once, and with a guy who was much less endowed than the quarterback. I felt like he was ripping me open, and I loved it.

I moaned out loud as he pushed me up and down on his shaft, my tits bouncing obscenely to the enjoyment of everybody watching. One of the football players next to me stood on the seat and pushed his cock into my mouth before I could say no, and I tasted his salty pre-cum on my tongue. I cried out around the cock in my mouth when the quarterback reached around me to tease my clit. I could feel I was getting close again, it was all too much.

"The only thing better than fucking the captain of the other team's cheer leading squad," the quarterback called out, "is getting her pregnant!" The team roared their agreement, and I couldn't call out because of the cock in my mouth. He rubbed my clit faster and faster and another arc of my juices shot from my pussy as I came, creating an even bigger puddle on the floor of the bus.

Just as I finished cumming, the quarterback tightened up underneath me and groaned, thrusting into me hard a few times before pulling me down onto his dick as far as I could go. I felt his hot cream shoot deep inside my pussy, splashing at the entrance of my womb while he came inside me for what felt like forever.

After a few moments, the guy with his cock in my mouth pulled out, and the quarterback shoved me forward so I was on my hands and knees in the puddle of my own juices. I heard the guy I had been sucking off move to my hips, I felt him rub his cock up and down my slit before pushing it in. He wasn't as big as the quarterback, but the new angle meant he was reaching all the right places. A new guy moved forward and pushed his cock in my mouth. He was absolutely tiny, but I was thankful because it meant giving my jaw a much-needed rest.

The two football players began to thrust in and out of me, and once again I was moaning around a cock in my mouth. The one in my mouth didn't last. Before long he was pumping his salty cum down my throat, refusing to let any of it escape from between my lips. Before anybody could move to replace him, a noise interrupted our illicit activities.

"What the fuck is going on here?" called a booming voice as the bus doors were yanked open. The guys scrambled to put their dicks in their pants, and the guy fucking me froze. It was the coach.

The coach stood at the front of the bus, arms folded across his chest. It only took him a moment to assess the situation. My sports bra and uniform top were on one of the seats and I was bent over with a cock inside me, my tits dangling obscenely from my chest with my hair-bow and ponytail all-mussed with a genuine "just fucked" look. My red lipstick and black mascara were smeared across my face, and my cheer skirt was pushed all the way to my ribcage. I couldn't do much else but stare at the coach and feel the cock inside me soften from the shock.

The coach moved forward and put his arms through mine as if he were going to help me up, but instead he flipped me over onto my back. The guy fucking me backed off, and semen gushed from my used pussy onto the bus floor. The coach pushed my knees up as far as they could go, my limbs bending easily from years of stretches, and watched as the cum leaked from my cunt.

The coach unzipped his pants and took out his cock. To my surprise, it was huge. Bigger than the quarterback's. It was a true monster. Another guy moved forward to push his cock into my mouth but the coach held up his hand. "I want to hear the bitch scream," he said, and then he pushed the tip of his shaft against the opening of my pussy.

I groaned aloud as he steadily pushed more and more of his cock inside me until the tip hit my cervix. "Oh fuck," I hissed as he bottomed out, and then pulled back. He began to fuck me slowly, and every time he thrust into me I felt my tits move with my body, topped by my hard, pink nipples.

The guys took out their cocks again and began to jerk off, standing over my body. I closed my eyes and the coach began to thrust faster. I cried out when he started to massage my clit with his thumb, grunting and moaning along with the football players. But my cries were louder and shriller than theirs, coming faster and louder with each passing second.

"uh, uh, uh," I moaned, the noises sounding unfamiliar and raw to my ears. Like something you would hear in porn. The coach was right, I was moaning loud for his big cock, feeling it thrust into my tight cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I cried out, "yes! Fuck me, coach, fuck me like a little whore!" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth but the pleasure was so intense it took over my senses, blinding me and controlling my mouth.

"Oh god yes!" I screamed out as my orgasm began to build. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" a few moments later my back arched in ecstasy, and I felt the first rope of cum hit my perfectly toned stomach. Jet after jet hit my body, and I felt my body twitch as I released even more juices, probably soaking the coach's pants in the process. I didn't care. I was almost screaming, enjoying the feeling of the guy's spraying their jizz all over my tits, and even some on my mouth.

When I came down from the incredible orgasm, the coach was still going. He was gritting his teeth, trying to hang on, thrusting for all he was worth. I just laid there, spent, with my eyes closed. And then the coach thrust hard into me a few times before depositing another load of cum into my fertile womb.

The coach pulled his softening cock from my cum soaked cunt, zipping up his wet trousers as he straightened up. He gave me a hand and pulled me to my feet, and the cum immediately began to slowly run down my tits and my stomach towards my thighs. The quarterback shoved me down the bus steps without my uniform- wearing only my white sneakers- and tossed me my keys as the coach started up the bus.

"Have fun getting home," he called out. With a squeak the bus doors closed, and the bus left my school parking lot.

3 weeks later I took a pregnancy test. It was positive.