Bad Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim stammers and blushes at Cathy's gentle tirade and wishes to protest his innocence ... yet he is confused about what it is that Cathy is saying. Is she possibly saying his fun with Lilly is OK?

However before he can gather any thoughts to make a reply of any kind, his son Jason, tall and handsome, fit and brown skinned, wanders bleary-eyed into the kitchen. The kid drops some bread slices into the toaster. He is wearing a pair of low slung cargo shorts, and apparently not much else by the amount of tanned bum crack showing. 'Do boys never wear proper underwear these days' ... Tim wonders?

Cathy turns to the young man. "Hi baby!" ... she says, going to him. "You look sooo tired! Didn't you sleep well! Have you been worrying about silly stuff all night like your Daddy has? Let me give you a special hug!" Then with a smile at her husband, she pulls her son to her curvy womanly body, (Tim knows she is naked under her robe!) and says "Oooh yum - you feel nice - give momma a kiss!"

Tim's tummy churns ... but to his shame, his cock also stiffens again a little. It then stiffens completely, when his son's hand slides a little low, to rest on the top of his wife's arse!

His wife disentangles herself from her sleepy son's lingering embrace. She gives Tim another look that is plainly a challenge - then flounces past him without even a peck on the cheek. She too bounces up the stairs, like his daughter, also to get ready for work.

But Cathy doesn't do the 'undie-drop' thing. She just keeps going.

>>> "Poor Tim!" my wife says husky voiced beside me. "He really has let things get out of control hasn't he? Its always best to tell the truth isn't it?"

>>> "Yes." I reply "But is this horny for you? Are you enjoying it?"

>>> Carrie doesn't answer in words. She simply checks to make sure she is fully covered from prying eyes. Then her hand moves under the rug and under her skirt hem. It slides under mine, and down the front of her black cotton panties. Her fingers begin to move, as always when she is first starting to touch herself, in slow counterclockwise circles. Obviously she wants to find out how Tim solves his new problem. So I go on.

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

All through that week, Cathy teases Tim with looks and smiles whenever Lilly is around. She also starts to regularly wear sexy see-through clothes in front of Jason, and does a lot of brushing his arm, and kissing his neck. There is also a plenty more of the 'special mummy hugging routine', which Jason often instigates.

By Wednesday Tim is horrified - but also turned on - to see his sons hands are starting to roam more freely over Cathy's body during these hugs. And on Friday afternoon Cathy is prancing around the house in a very clingy, low cut dress, when Tim gets home, to find Jason is back from school early .... and he has three of his friends over!

Tim sees the boys ogling his wife, as she comes in and out of the lounge-room. But the ogling moves up a notch when she appears at about five, after having changed into a pale salmon coloured sheer top, and skimpy cut-off jeans. She has no bra on, her nipples are dark shapes, her breasts heavy and mobile before their eyes. She stands framed in the door and says, "Hey Jase! ... can you leave the game for a minute, and come and help me clean the pool?

Tim has placed himself behind the door of his study. It is just open enough to peek through a crack and across the hall. When Cathy and Jason go outside, Tim hears Jason's friends use words like 'What a hotty!', and 'Bet she would suck great'. They stand up from the PS2 to watch his wife out through the french doors. Cathy and Jason are laughing and having a water fight. Cathy kicks water towards Jason, and in return he turns the hose on her, wetting her from head to toe. His mother's previously see through top, is now just an invisible film, clinging tight over her big womanly breasts.

One of the boys is Mike. He is Jason's very best friend. Mike turns to the others, who Tim doesn't really know, and says "OH ---- MY --- GOD! Look at those tits! I'd love to give her this!" He has his hand down the front of his Billabong board-shorts, and he is waggling his fat 'boy's-cock' out through the fly!

Tim has already been masturbating while secretly watching Cathy flirt throughout the afternoon ... and the sight of the young guy's hard cock brings him close. But when one of the other boys says in return, 'She'd love your big cock man! Have you seen her flashing her body at us? And I bet Jason is giving Mummy some anyway!" ... well that is enough to tip Tim over the edge, and he sprays his cum half way up the inside of his study door.

CATHY OFFERS A DEAL

>>> "Oh God!" Carrie moans, she jerks her hips up against her fingers in her first orgasm of the afternoon. I snuggle closer, laying on my side so my body shields her movements from view by the old couple sitting on the bench 20 metres away, and the family group walking their pooches along the bike path.

>>> I have my own cock out of the top of my shorts. It is warm up against her hip. Her movements and my own story, have been making it stiff, without me needing to touch it at all. Carrie slides her hand up and smears my precum over the head, with the thumb of her left hand. "Let me rest a moment and then tell me more." she whispers, "I want us to both get there. Do the son's friends fuck her?"

>>> "No, Jason's 'mates' don't fuck Cathy. Not yet ... not in this story. That will happen in a later Bad Town story." I promise. "This one is a bit kinkier than that. Shall I go on?"

>>> "Yessssss please!" Carrie Starts touching herself again.

So I tell how, over the weekend, poor Tim's frustration builds, and builds, at not knowing whether his wife is fucking his son. And on top of that, his once 'secret lusts and dirty 'trading' car plans' he has for his own daughter are now something his wife knows about. So he has to try to stop himself from 'looking', and that seems to have put his daughter in a 'sniff' with him and she is withholding his 'peeks'. As a result Tim's sexual 'frustrato-meter' has pushed up to 'redline'. However it is his guilt at his own horniness about the idea of sex in his family, that snaps the needle. His anxiety is off the scale!

Finally on Sunday night in bed, Tim has had enough ... It has been seven days since he and Cathy have had sex. He decides to act. He tells all of what happened in the comfort room .... Well ... all of what happened except how horny it made him to see the son fucking his cock up the mother ... So it is kind of a 'half story', with a 'half question' hidden in it.

And in return, Cathy gives him a kind of a 'half answer', to his 'half asked' question .....

"Look Tim. I think I know what you want to hear ..." she starts. "And the answer is no ... not yet ... probably not ever ... maybe sometime. I haven't had sex with Jay!!!!! But if ever I do, I promise to tell you. And you must tell me about all your little adventures in life also ... We all have secrets O.K.? What about if you tell me all of yours, I will tell you 'all' of mine? But let's leave it at that for the moment!" ... and then just like a woman, she has more to add .... "It's not like it is against the law anymore! Now go to sleep!"

Cathy goes to sleep.

Tim instead tosses and turns, and worries himself into a lather of sweat, wondering what 'secrets' Cathy might have, before he eventually drifts into a half awake sexual nightmare - in which Cathy is in the Comfort Room on the couch. Her legs are spread, and a young guy is fucking his cock up her cunt ... Except Tim can't see who the young guy is, because his own daughter is leaning back against the wall watching her mother being fucked. And she has Tim's face buried between her legs, holding him there by the hair, grinding her pelvis against his mouth ... and she is telling him not to look back ... just keep licking!

He wakes with a raging hard-on, and even though he masturbates in the shower thinking of the dream, he still goes off to work feeling frustrated, and very, very, horny. He shuts the office door. His secretary won't be in for another hour. At the computer he logs into an internet 'porn story' site, and fumbles with his fly. He pulls out his half fat cock. He moves the box of tissues closer. He clicks on one of the stories in the 'incest' category. He begins to read ... and begins to stroke again.

>>> Beside me under the blanket Carrie is still finger fucking herself, but now with her right hand. She has found the lube she always carries in her beach bag, and with that on the fingers of her left hand, she is in unison sliding those fingers back and forward over the tip of my cock. "That feels nice." I say.

>>> "It does." she replies ... "Especially when you are talking dirty for us ... don't let me distract you ... I'll stop rubbing you if you stop telling me the story. Tell me what happens!"

MUMS AND SONS

So poor Tim has a bad case of the Monday workweek blues.

Cathy however has Monday off because it is a school break day, and so therefore, does Jason. And because they were both to be home alone together, Jason had made sure he got one of Cathy's 'special hugs' at his 'late' breakfast, after Tim had already left for work. But now it is the afternoon, and Cathy has just been doing odd jobs all day around the house. And while Jason is supposed to be studying, with his eyes glued to his books, Cathy's son's attention has been all over his mother instead.

And in another 'special hug' after lunch, so had been his hands!

Cathy was in fact on that occasion, forced to actively disengage from him. He had slipped his arm up between their bodies, to press his palm against her ribs, and he had been kissing her forehead softly. Then his hand had started to move higher, until the inside of his thumb was quite plainly moving gently first against the underside of her breast, and then more boldly up over to gently squeeze her super stiff nipple. She was bra-less, and her thin tight blouse was half unbuttoned, and Cathy could feel any resistance to his advances beginning to melt. His left hand was gently sliding over her arse cheek, feeling her softly through the fabric of her cotton wrap skirt.

He was once again wearing no shirt, and Cathy could feel her son's plainly hard cock in his track-pants, pushing up against her belly. His smooth brown chest smelled just faintly of the scent she had given him for his last birthday. It seemed that at last he had found a reason to wear it.

"When did I buy him that? Was it really this last birthday, or the year before?" Her mind begins to wander. The whole afternoon has begun to feel like a dream! The lush feel of being in his arms, his smell of scent and skin, his careful soft moves, his soft kisses on her face getting closer to her mouth! She tried to hold her mouth away from his ... but her head turned to him instead of away, as if she had no power left to control her body.

His lips brushed hers ...

But then suddenly, and for no reason, something changed. To Cathy this was all happening too fast. Suddenly she wasn't sure this was a good idea. She says, "Jason! No ....! Please!" putting the palms of her hands flat against his chest and pushing herself out, and away from his embrace. "I don't want this! We must stop this!" she added firmly.

Unfortunately she knew that her bullet hard nipples, the woman smell from her creaming cunt, and the husk in her voice, were telling her son the complete opposite. They were saying that she wanted sex now, and she was feeling like having it with him!

So even though she goes upstairs, puts on a bra, and changes into 'less revealing' clothes, Cathy's resolve that afternoon was never strong.

And now three hours later, the game of risk, and dare, and tease, has started again. She is back in her bedroom standing in front of her full length mirror. The door to the room is open a crack, (she left it that way) and she can hear her son out there. Cathy knows Jason is watching her, looking at her ... and she knows by the breathing that she can hear from the hall, that he is masturbating while he looks.

She has already undone three buttons on her blouse. She is fondling her creamy breasts cupped in her low-cut bra, looking at herself in the mirror, and back over her shoulders at that open crack in the door. She realises Jason has quietly pushed it open a little more, to better see her womanly body.

She decides just to strip a little for her son, to give him some fun like Lilly does for Tim, so he can enjoy seeing his mother nude while he comes.

She takes off her skirt. She unbuttons and unzips the side, and lets it drop to the floor. She is wearing a semi-cut pale blue g-string, with a sheer mesh front. The fabric is wet through from her flowing juice, and she can see her cunt lips and slit through the fabric. Between her legs, there is that 'empty aching' feeling she gets when she is fully 'on heat'. There is a warm glow in her belly.

She wants just to tease Jason, but she knows her body is hungry for cock.

Cathy looks up in the mirror. She is just able to make out her son's form though the part-opened door way. In the semi-dark hallway, she can just see his fist moving up and down on his cock. Her son is jerking off looking at his own Mother's body ... and she is letting him! She fully unbuttons her blouse and shrugs it off. She reaches behind, and undoes the snap-catch of her bra, and removes it from her breasts. They are firm and full, and her nipples are hard.

She drops the bra onto her dressing table. She looks in the mirror back through the door. It is more open. Jason is naked - he has his cock in his fist but he is hardly moving his hand. She realises he is holding back his cum. It is the moment of no return!

Cathy knows that if she pulls down her panties now, as part of her strip, she will not be able to stop herself. She knows will start to touch herself between the legs, so her son will see his mother fingering herself in the mirror. She knows that she will then lay face down on the bed. She will tilt up her soft womanly arse, and spread her legs. She will turn her face away from the door, so that if he comes in the room, neither of them will at first need to look into each other's eyes.

Cathy is back in a dream state ... her thoughts race ... 'My son will see my cunt open!' 'His hot hard dick will want to be up me, not just in his fist!!!!'

Her cunt is gushing love juice, further wetting her panties.

She thinks ... 'Jason's cock pushing into my cunt for the first time!' My own son will fuck me, and in just moments he will shoot his hot sperm up into my belly!

For Cathy it is a divine thought!

It is a thought that breaks her will-power entirely. She hooks her fingers into her panties. She slides them down ... She runs a finger up and down her slippery soaked fat swollen slit. She gets on the bed. She turns her face away from the door. She gets into her 'on heat' position. Her tits and face are pressed down onto the crisp white sheet. Her knees are wide apart, her pelvis tilted back so her arse is in the air. A hand moves down between her thighs. Her fingers open her cunt lips, to expose her pink wet hole.

She is ready. She hears the door begin to slowly open. She wants his cock!

Then, the fucking phone beside the bed rings!!!!!

CATHY'S BITCH MUM

>>> "The phone!?" Carrie moans ... "You stopped the story for a phone call!!!!!????" My wife is looking at me in shock. "I was about to come, and I wanted your cock in me so I could pretend I was in that room being watched ...! Who the hell is on the phone?"

>>> "Don't worry, it isn't a tele-marketer." I reassure her.

>>> "I am glad!" she replies ... "I could kill you if you stop my orgasm for some phone company guy from India! Like ... I do think Indian guys are sexy!!!! But darling .... you do push the limits sometimes!"

>>> "No, it isn't a call from Mumbai, or even a political survey." I smirk.... "Unfortunately it is worse than that! It is a call from Cathy's mum."

>>> "Her mother has phoned!!!!!?????" Carrie's look turns from shock to incredulity! "You really do know how to let a girl down don't you? Get rid of the mum now, and get the son back! And have your cock ready."

>>> "I'm sorry, I can't bring Jason back to the door." I protest ... "The mood is broken. Already he has gone down the hall! While talking to her mum, Cathy hears the toilet flush."

>>> You see, I have very strict rules about the stories I tell my wife. One is that I won't always tell her just what she wants to hear. I like to keep her on edge. A little frustration never hurt anyone. But I do make an offer ... "Keep touching yourself, but turn on your side spoons, and set my cock near your hole ... If you do that I promise someone will finally 'get it good' soon!"

>>> Carrie accepts my deal. The old couple on the park bench have gone. We are alone. There are just some seemingly empty holiday houses on the hill above. Carrie sips some more wine, slides her panties off under the blanket, and turns to face away from me. My cock is hard. I move to 'spoon' her. I have been ready to come, since right back at the bit about Jason and Cathy and the pool water fight.

>>> I move to get the angle right so that my cock head is down low between Carries cunt lips. At her wet opening ... but not in. "That feels nice!" my wife sighs ... "Please go on ... and this time all the way to the end ... otherwise you will end up like the husband in the story!!!! ... 'No Sex For Seven Days'!"

>>> So I decide I had better finish both Cathy and Carrie off fast!

>>> I tell her Cathy's bitch of a mother Marlene, is famous in the family for talking non stop for twenty minutes on the phone, without once letting you say anything.

Her calls, like this one, are usually moans about her poor long suffering husband Jim ... "Why did I marry someone who is so damned horny all the time?" is a common complaint. "Isn't once a month a lot actually?"

But this one soon turns on Cathy as well ... "You have his genes you know? The way you dress like a slut these days ... its just what he would like. Everyone knows it is all the fashion, putting it on show ... but Cathy ... its just lots of sex and no responsibility." And as usual, Marlene also manages to drag 'religion' into the picture. "At service on Sunday ... that nice new Minister made the very pertinent point! He said just because you can do something - does that mean you should?"

"Cathy! Are you listening to me?"

Cathy has to confess she hasn't been listening. Instead she has been frustratedly pulling her clothes back on. She needs to cool off and take time to think, before Tim gets home. "Sorry Mum. I was just doing something. What was it you said?"

"Typical!" her Mother snorts down the line "You ceased listening to me properly when you were five! I said please go around to the house and water my plants. It is such a hot afternoon, and I have phoned your Father, and he says he forgot to do them before he went to the office. They will be in such a state when I get back from golf tomorrow. And while you are there, give him something for dinner! He is so hopeless, now be a good girl and pop around and fix my plants."

Click!

CATHY MAKES HER MOVE

>>> "Gosh! What a bitch. I would prefer a tele-marketer!" my 'panty-free' wife whispers ... "Cathy should go around and poison the plants instead!"

>>> "Oh noooooo!" I say, "Cathy has a better idea than that - an idea that will solve maybe ten problems in one."

>>> "Cool! I love problem solving." Carrie replies ... "And I am betting it is a sexy solution!"

After her mother hung up in her ear, Cathy's frustration at 'life in general' boils over! Powered by a mix of unquenched horniness from her morning with Jason, and pure rage at her manipulative mother, she picks up the phone again, and punches the autodial for three very special calls.