Bad Vacation

Story Info
Wife forced to work in a brothel.
3.7k words
3.63
164k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ali1bali
ali1bali
213 Followers

Karen never stopped loving me. I am very aware of that fact; she would tell me over and over when I spoke to her and there was little doubt it was true. The first days were probably the hardest for her although some of the times that followed she also found difficult to come to terms with what they made her do. I of course, hated it all but found it tougher after a few months when she had fallen into the lifestyle and accepted everything that she did. There had never been any real choice after that first week although at times I think back and see opportunities to escape that I didn't then.

We had been in the Caribbean for just two days when we fell in with Moseley and his crew. They'd been prowling looking for women to become part of their stable and my wife Karen fitted the bill. She was very pretty, a little short (five-one) but with long legs and a good figure. When they fell on us we had no idea what was happening, we were in a bar that while on the edge of the part of town we'd been told was safe, it was still rammed with tourists. Moseley chatted to us about our holiday and the sights and then admitted he was trying to promote his island tours. It was ridiculous when I look back as he was anything but a tour guide but we were a little drunk and he had that gift that disarmed us when he chatted; relaxed a cool.

Anyway we fell for it and arranged to see him the next morning for a jeep drive. We could have walked away then but the next morning we decided it might be nice especially as we saw him alone with his jeep waiting and stupid though it sounds it looked safe. He accepted out part fee, he told us he insisted people only settle the final fee if satisfied, and off we went. The first two hours were actually fine; we drove around with him feeling happy and he showed us a few scenes which were actually really worth seeing only we ended up at a bar a little out of the way where we got drinks and some food.

The place seemed wrong; it was clearly a night spot which had pole dancing and other entertainment (there were adverts for it out front although we went in the back) and despite it being almost empty there were a couple of white women around who were more or less naked (thong and miniscule top on one the other wore skimpy shorts and was bare breasted) serving at the bar. Despite this we had a couple of drinks and a bit of food before a group of men descended on the place. It was at this point things became hazy. I think I realised I'd been drugged quite early but there was nothing I could do as I fell over when I stood up.

I was placed in a chair in the corner and I watched as my spaced-out wife was stripped and then the five men took turns with her. She fought a little at first but it was of no use. Now it's hard to describe the scene because I was not completely there but I could see then using her mouth as well as her pussy and throughout one of the bar girls took pictures while a small guy videoed the whole thing. Sometime later the one with bare breasts sucked me until I was hard (yes I did become hard despite the rape that I was witnessing) and then with the help of a couple of the guys having pulled off my clothes I was placed on my wife and the woman who had been sucking me off pushed me into my wife's very stretched and soiled hole.

The other woman took loads of pictures of us like this as they moved our bodies into different positions and continued as one of the black men stuck his cock in my wife's mouth. This was followed by another and all the while the first woman licked and played with my balls until she could tell I was going to ejaculate and that was the cue for me to be pulled back as my cock shot its load over Karen's body. I was then put back in the chair as my wife was lifted and removed from the room. I slumped dazed for ages until one of the women came over and knelt next to me.

"I'm really sorry to do that but Mose would have hurt me if I didn't." She offered me a drink which I took in my shaking hand. "You've probably guessed that your wife is still being sexed by the guys but they will be through soon then you can go and see her. Listen carefully; this is the start of it, Mose and the boys want her as one of their girls which means she'll be working for them. It's really important you understand that you don't have any choices in this. The pictures and video they took will show you and she were willing participants." I shook my head but she glanced nervously around.

"I shouldn't even talk to you!" I fell into the same trap only my husband refused to play the game and went to the police. Not only didn't it help he ended up in hospital and... well let's just say he won't be fathering any children!" She looked really scared. "Mel's fiancé was more sensible and has gone along with it. That's what you need to do. He won't keep us here forever, just for a few months until another fresh face falls in his lap. Your wife will replace one of the other girls who will be allowed home."

"I'm supposed to just accept this?" I snarled. She looked like she might cry.

"Yes!" Here take this." She thrust a piece of paper into my hand. "The names and numbers of three husbands in the same boat. Call them when you get back to your hotel... just them not the police who are paid off by Mose. He's into everything; drugs as well as prostitution and he has loads of contacts in the USA and England so there is no escape." She gave me a knowing look, "just phone them and then decide!" She was up and away before I could say anything else.

Two of the men dragged me to my feet and I walked unsteadily down a corridor to a small bedroom where Karen was lying naked her legs spread the effects of the rape evident on her body. She had her eyes open, and watched me almost with disinterest as I entered. Moseley was standing by the door. "Your wife is gonna fit right in; now she's realised that there is some fun in this!" He laughed. "So the deal is simple; you fuck off back to your hotel and Karen stays and fucks for us. We have pictures, a video and witnesses that will all say she got drunk and put out and you joined in as well. Now the thing is that my customers like a bit of white meat so she will be helping out with them both at the bar and back here."

"You won't get away with it..." I started but then they grabbed me and I was beaten a little. Karen cried out to them to stop which they did then asked her would she whore for them or did they have to hurt me more. She consented. I then watched her sign an employment form stating she was going to work for a year at the bar and accepted the dress code and the rules about keeping customers happy. It of course meant she was agreeing to prostitute herself but it was done for me. I was then driven back to the hotel but not before I saw the woman from the bar make a phone gesture to me as I was bundled away.

Once back at the hotel I phoned the police who were silent for a while then the man spoke to me in a cautious tone asking if we'd gone there willingly then asked if I'd been involved and it struck me that clearly we were already unlikely to be believed. I told them that maybe I'd call back to which the man said in an ominous tone that a lot of tourists had affairs with the local men so I'd best accept it was the Caribbean way! I then called the first number but no one was there so I tried the next and a guy answered who went by the name of Charles after a hesitant call during which we skirted around the subject he finally took a deep breath.

"This is about Mose isn't it?" He stated. I confirmed it was and after another deep breath he asked where I got the number and I told him about the woman in the bar. "Look you want to know what to do so I will tell you... nothing! Sounds awful and it is but they will take you back there a few times over the next week and you will see the girls in action, including your wife. All I can tell you is it's best for both your health you behave. My wife Lizzy didn't and they hooked her on crack, ok they keep it to a minimum but she's so deep into I now I don't know if she will ever be able to break free of the addiction when she finally comes home!" He sounded very upset. "The woman you spoke to sounds like Kerry, was she English like you?"

"Yes."

"Her husband caused to much of a stink so they did a number on him both over there and back in your country, I only know because I spoke to him a few times... his wife wanted me to try to help him a little, like she is helping my wife. Anyway the whole point is there are some others who have avoided the mess we find ourselves in. Tell your wife to do what she must to survive and you have to do the same. I'm told they usually stay between six and nine months depending. Tell the family she's got a new job or something; she can even call them and talk over the phone. You are best not even hinting at what is happening or they will punish her." He paused, "Who else do you have on your list?"

"A Simon, a Mark and a Joe. I tried Simon he was out."

"Simon's they guy I was speaking about, the husband of the woman who gave you the numbers. Mark is another American, like me, moans about it all the time and threatens to do stuff but he won't although his wife was different to the others as she actually had sex with Mose willingly before he decided to recruit her. Joe's a good guy another Brit, he's got a level head and his wife was only recruited a couple of weeks ago so he will have recent experience of your pain."

"When is your wife coming home?" I asked.

"Well she doesn't want to... the drugs you see, she's really fucked up but Mose told me last time I visited she'd be free in a couple of months so I'm hopeful; she'd been there almost a year now. His longest every recruit I'm told!"

We ended the call soon after and I phoned Mark who was in and like the man said he was a bit angry and swore all the time but it was useful as neither he nor his wife had any physical damage other than the first beating. He explained how he was covering for her pretending she had a job working as a tour guide, which paid well and she got to stay for a while and he added that to make it look less like a separation he visited all the time or pretended to.

The last number did not pick up but I realised we were hours behind the UK so they were probably asleep. I set my alarm for two thirty and phoned Simon immediately. He was actually very honest and explained how they'd hurt him and then cut him so that his cock was damaged and he needed surgery. He now could not get an erection and because they'd sliced his ball he was unable to produce sperm. He explained he also pretended to see his wife as often as he could, again telling everyone she had a great job that paid for the flights. He knew she was doing the work more or less without complaint; it was pointless to do otherwise, then he added he had a few videos, sent by Mose that showed her enjoying her work quite a bit but he knew it was all she could do to survive as they'd agreed.

Joe was quiet and very logical, he told me to keep my nose clean, do what they told me and it would work out. He then added that my wife had to work hard to please Mose to avoid either crack addiction or getting pregnant, which he did to those who misbehaved. Joe added that his wife had mentioned three of the girls she was with were four or more months pregnant for that reason. He also told me to do some research about local places then make up a story about a job. He was due to visit his wife again in three weeks but it was expensive so that would be probably the last time until near the end, whenever that was. He added that if I was smart I'd be able to cover as he had. He then offered to meet with me when I was back in the UK or at least keep in touch to help share our concerns.

I saw Karen again three days later. She was working the bar but paused to give me a tearful welcome only she was too scared to stop working. Later as I sat with Mose I saw her do a pole-dance then she was taken to one of the rooms by three of the patrons. Mose took me to watch and I stood in the open doorway watching this big guy pounding her as she rubbed his back and made encouraging noises. It was later Mose allowed us to have fifteen minutes together before I was taken back to the hotel.

"How are you?" She asked me.

"Worried." I explained. "I don't want them to hurt you." I then quietly described the phone calls and what they had suggested. She nodded and told me the other girls had told her much the same. She explained she would do all they asked and try to seem willing to the customers at all times. I had to behave so I didn't get hurt either, she told me and I also had to convince family and friend of the excuse she'd come up with: Basically she would tell everyone the trip was actually also an interview and she has got the job only they are so keen she will begin almost immediately. She had a plan to phone home and let everyone know her 'good news' pretending to actually be back in the UK but just about to leave again. That way they will just think of her working abroad for a while.

After discussing this we even came up with some cover stories just in case any of our friends tried to visit her abroad. I let her know that a lot of the husbands pretended to visit regularly and she agreed that seemed a good idea and she'd call her parents and friends as often as she could and we could even pretend to be out there together a couple of times. We then kissed and cried a lot before one of Moseley's men came in and took me back to the hotel.

I saw Karen one final time before I left for home and by switching to a flight the day earlier I even avoided being collected from the airport: So just a day after I arrived home Karen spoke to her parents and then her best friend, telling them about the mythical job, her need to leave immediately and how great it was going to be. She called me several time a week and I even visited her once about a month after but she found it too upsetting as she was required to work for most of the day and after she was just in tears all the time; we therefore agreed for me to just pretend to the family that I was coming over again.

I received the first DVD that visit. Mose presented it to me and told me to 'enjoy'. I shouldn't have watched it really but I did and saw my wife having sex with a couple of men; from Mose gang several times over and they used her very hard but she didn't complain at all and seemed almost happy which hurt even though I knew it was an act. There was another after two months, of Karen at a party laughing and joking as she is stripped and taken by a man with a simply huge cock. She was either acting really well or she got an awful lot from it as she had a big climax (real or fake was for me to decide but I suspected it was real) then we saw a close up of his cum running down her legs as one of the other girls comes over and cleaned her with her mouth and again my wife seems to enjoy that to.

Karen apologised when I spoke to her about it telling me she was only doing what she had to; to survive, I told her it was ok but I felt somehow a little betrayed which was foolish. I met Joe once; we talked together and shared our fears but he lived a long way away so we just chatted a few more times on the phone. He went silent when his wife came home so I guess he just wanted to put it all behind him.

I still spoke to Karen during the week and I even had one weekend, her birthday when she and I chatted several times over the phone and she pledged her undying love for me and I for her. She even received my gift, which was a bracelet that she told me she wore from that day until she finally came home.

My wife was 'employed' by Mose for almost ten months and when he phoned to tell me she was allowed home I flew out to bring her back. It was when we were alone in the hotel I nearly died when she stripped to show me her abused body as there was a tattoo that she'd been given; the name of the bar/brothel (Sex on the Beach) placed on her hip which while not overlarge was not easy to hide.

She also had piercings all over, something she'd mentioned but I guess I didn't expect quite so much: She had rings in the nipples, clitoral hood and her belly plus studs in her nose and tongue. In addition to these 'decorations' there were a few marks on her rear which she told me were from being beaten with a belt a couple of times when she didn't immediately do what she was told the first month of her 'employment'.

Her labia were no longer the small pale delicate strips that had prettily framed her opening but large fleshy projections which hung down over a centimetre; brown from constant exposure and use. There were also a few other bruises; mostly on her breasts from being mauled by clients but she also had red marks between her thighs which she explained were friction sores from constantly having sex.

Karen looked much skinnier than before but surprisingly still almost as pale as before I left; this she explained was because the punters wanted white girls not ones who had a deep tan so none of them were allowed to go outside much. After she'd let me see her she broke down and cried for ages me just holding her until finally she showered and came out having removed every ring and stud. I pointed out her lack of nose stud was obvious so she put that back in but the rest were thrown. We ate in the hotel she then insisted on yet another shower before bed where we made love until she cried again.

Everyone was curious when she came home firstly because she didn't have much to say about the work nor did we seem to have any more money (less in fact because she'd lost her UK job) plus her lack of tan was, for many, puzzling. She let everyone know the job didn't work out and had been a bit of a scam so she'd made a serious mistake but didn't want to talk about it.

It still took months for people to stop asking and even longer for my wife to get a job again but thankfully she did and we kept the apartment and no one knew what went on. Her only problem in the end was the tattoo but being clever as she is, Karen had it changed so that the word 'sex was covered by a surfboard and a few waves were added under the last word so it now looks rather alternative and not too bad.

That was two years ago and despite what you sometimes read in porn stories she doesn't seek out other men for sex and isn't hopelessly promiscuous; in fact she is the same loving wife I knew except she really knows how to make love which we do a little more than before. She still tells me she loves me and is proud of the way I covered for her while she was working in the brothel but refuses to ever talk about anything that happened while she was there.

She is expecting our first child at the moment; seven months gone, and she tells me she is the happiest woman alive carrying the baby of the best man in the world... I feel humbled at how well she has coped with all this and love her so very, very much.

ali1bali
ali1bali
213 Followers