Bad Vibe: Continued Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean that, but she'll have a boy friend herself."

"Actually she just broke up with someone. I don't mean you should fall in love, or even take her to bed, just ask her out for a coke or something. This time next year she'll have gotten her Master's degree and have a job somewhere else."

"Well maybe."

"And there has to be girls in your freshman orientation class. I can't really go out with you in public. Tell you what, we'll arrange for you to be with me on Friday nights, at least some of them, and that will leave you free the rest of the week."

"OK."

"I would love to have you completely shaved, hairless below your head, but you live in a dorm, and will want to see other girls so I guess that will just be a fantasy."

"Yeah, my dorm is an older one, the shower room doesn't even have stalls, just a big tiled room with shower heads all around the walls. It would look funny."

"That's settled then, at least as long as you're in a dorm. I promise next time, at my house, we'll make love, you can fuck me as many times as you can get it up, but I'm going to make you eat me out each time."

"Mmmm That'll be fun."

She pulled away from him.

"Now get dressed, you better leave those things with me."

He took off the shorty gown and collar, and began to get dressed. She put those things in her briefcase, and reaching into a drawer she got the panties she had taken off earlier and put them on.

After they were dressed and presentable she took him through the darkened library and out the back door, setting the alarm and locking the door on the way out. He gave her one last kiss in the darkness before escorting her to her car.

His next meeting with Maude was at her house on Friday night. He had a light supper at the dorm cafeteria, and headed to her house in his car. She had a two car garage attached to the house and was waiting for him, as he pulled into the driveway she clicked the automatic garage door opener. He drove right into her garage. The door closed behind him.

He got out of the car, the only light came from the single bulb of the garage door opener, and he knew it would turn itself off in a minute or so. He didn't see her in the dim light. Following the instructions she had given him, he stripped completely, and once naked put his clothes in his car.

There was a narrow carpet runner between the two cars in the garage, it led towards the door to the house. As he approached the door the automatic light turned out, now the only illumination was coming from under the door.

He opened the door and entered the large laundry room, all was as she had described it. A washer, dryer, large deep sink, across from them was a small table. On it was laid out some clothes with some lavender lingerie on top. Opposite him was a door to the remainder of the house.

He went through the clothing on the table and started dressing. First he put on the lavender panties. His cock started to stiffen as he pulled them up. There was a thin bra that he also put on, he had to put it on backwards then slide it right way round before putting his arms through the straps and pulling it up over his "boobs".

Under the lingerie was a short pleated skirt in a slightly darker purple, and a frilly short sleeved blouse in a light lavender. He put everything on, and then noticed the shoes on the floor by the door.

They were a darker purple, with straps across the ankle fastened by buckles with three inch heels. Craig slid his feet into them one by one, then bent over and fastened the buckles. Straightening up he felt a little silly, but getting more and more turned on. He carefully stepped to the door, opened it and walked into the kitchen.

The lights were on in the kitchen but there was no-one there, he noticed a sheet of paper on the table and stepping up, and almost falling off his heels, quickly read the note.

"Sweetheart, I am sure you look sexy, don't be nervous, just go through the kitchen door and turn left, just a few steps down the hall is the living room, I'll be waiting for you there."

And there she was, sitting in a large comfy looking club-chair with a glass of wine in her hand. She smiled her welcome.

"Hello sweetheart, you look wonderful."

"It feels sexy, but I'm a little nervous."

"Good, I like that. I like you feeling a bit worried, it ads to the mood. Come over here and stand in front of me."

He did, she looked him over. He would look better with make-up, but he wasn't bad now. With his shoulders there was no way he would look like anything but a man in woman's clothes. But he did have fine features, and his body hair was blond and silky and hardly noticeable on his legs and arms.

She had him turn around, inspected his backside, then rose and standing behind him she put her arms around him and cupped his breasts.

"Mmmmm, you are sooo very cute."

"Thank you ma'am, I just want to please you," said Craig, trying to stay in character for their sex games.

Her hand slipped lower down his front.

"What's this you naughty girl, are you wearing a strap-on for me?"

"Yes ma'am, I thought you might enjoy it."

"Mmm, I think this is one of those new, high tech devices, I'll bet it attaches directly to you, and stimulates your clit as it enters me."

"Yes ma'am, it has a real skin texture and inflates and deflates automatically."

"I'll bet you can't detach it either."

"No ma'am, for all intents and purposes I am a man for the night."

Maude laughed out loud

"Oh Craig, I can't believe you don't have a dozen steady girlfriends already, with a quick wit and a sense of humor you are going to bowl them over and leave me alone."

"No ma'am, I won't ever leave you."

She hugged him tightly, kissed his cheek, then stepped back with a stern expression on her face -- she was back in dom mode.

"Panty boy, I see you standing there towering over me, you need to get to your proper position."

Craig dropped to his knees with his legs spread and hands on his thighs, head bowed.

Maude pulled the hem of her dress up and stepped toward him until his face was pressed against her pussy, she pushed his head back pressing him downwards, then stepped one leg over him.

She was now standing with one leg in front of him, one behind him, his head was pushed back and back bent as she forced her pussy onto his face.

"That's it panty boy, I want two orgasms before I let you up."

His hands rose up her thighs, one to her pussy where he entered her with one then two fingers, his other hand cupped her bottom and pulled her to him.

They stayed like this for fifteen minutes as she pushed her pussy into his face, pulled and twisted her own nipples while he licked, nibbled and sucked on her pussy and clit and curled his fingers around inside her, searching for her g-spot.

His neck and back ached with the strain and he couldn't see once she dropped her skirt over him. But he continued to please her and she was rewarded with a quick orgasm followed by another after ten more minutes.

She stepped back away from him and he found himself in the light.

"Get up and stretch, I know you must be sore."

When he felt better they went into the bedroom, stripped down and made love. She rode him to several more orgasms, and two of his. He ate her out after each one, then he mounted her for his last one.

He pushed into her for five minutes before she switched positions. He finally came fucking her pussy from behind as she was on her hands and knees, and he knelt behind her.

After showering off in the bathroom they snuggled up together and slept in each others' arms.

The next day, Saturday she began to dominate him more fully. She kept him in lingerie and collared. She began tying him up that day. At one point she went out to get some things at a store leaving him tied up in the basement.

She used clothes line and the knots weren't very expert, in fact not very tight. He thought that if he tried he could get away. But she was just learning. In the ensuing weeks she learned to tie him up more effectively, and purchased more and more equipment, cuffs for his wrists and ankles that clipped together, a harness for his head that could hold a blindfold or a ball gag, or both.

His sessions with Maude continued. He was over at her house at least once and often twice a week, sometimes more often. usually at least on Friday nights but sometimes on Wednesday as well. Since he was living in a dorm with a roommate she didn't make him dress in lingerie all the time, just when he was with her, and as much as she wanted to keep him in a male chastity device when he left her house, she didn't.

Craig started dating other girls, with his mothers' and Maude's approval. He went out with Beth and Kelly from the Library, even went with Sara to a movie and burger, but didn't go any further than a good night kiss.

He had a few dates with Sara and on the last one he got into a full blown make-out session in her apartment, on the sofa in the living room. he didn't know how to read the hints she was leaving, couldn't figure out if she wanted him to stay or not. He didn't want complications at work and used the excuse that he had an early class to leave.

Some of the girls he dated were very interested in him, but he found that after being with more mature women, the girls his age just seemed like little kids to him, except for Sara and a girl from one of his classes.

Her name was Zoe, and he kept getting turned down when he asked for a date, but she was interested in talking to him as the walked between the two classes they had together, and went often with him to the cafeteria for lunch after class.

She was tall, as tall as he was, with long straight reddish brown hair, he estimated her boobs as being a C cup, and he loved her rounded bottom. She had intercepted him several times on his way back to the dorm after work, and she always started talking about the last thing they had been discussing, as if they had never parted. He couldn't figure her out. They hadn't even kissed.

At Christmas he went home to be with his Mom. He had ten days off from both school and his part time job. He had planned on spending a day with Maude, but it turned out that she was going to visit family, so he left for home right away without calling and telling his Mom of the change in plans.

He got home just before noon and was surprised to see his Mom's car in the garage, he figured that she had come home for lunch and thought that he would surprise her.

He took off his coat and shoes and tip-toed into the kitchen, but she wasn't there, just what looked like her coat and bag tossed on the table.

He thought that he heard what could have been a moan and he grinned, his Mom was home and masturbating in her bedroom during lunch! This was going to be fun.

He stripped there in the kitchen and crept through the house heading for her bedroom, he walked up the stairs staying close to the edge of each tread so minimize any creaks.

Her door was half open and he carefully peered around it. Then he heard another voice!

"Amy, Amy darling, please hurry, I need it bad, so bad, I'm so horny, come on honey, pleeeeaaasse," the voice begged. He had heard that voice before, but couldn't place it.

"Alice, just hold on, you're so needy, I'll be there in a sec."

Alice! That was Mom's partner in the real estate office! She was another milf, but shy, she never went out, that was what Mom said anyway, ever since her husband ran off with his secretary.

"OK baby, here I come ready or not," he heard his Mom say as she came out of the bathroom.

"Shit," Craig thought to himself as he saw her, she was naked and had a strap on thrusting out in front of her. It glinted in the light as she stroked it, obviously with lubrication. The wiped that hand off with a washrag as she got the foot of the bed and dropped the washrag.

He saw his mother half squat as she adjusted her fake penis, clearly adjusting the part that filled her own pussy.

He stepped further around the door and could see Alice now, yup, his Mom's partner, naked, her hands stretched above her head. Geeze, she's been tied to the bed. There was a towel covered pillow under her bottom.

"If anything I would have thought that she would be the one to tie my Mom up." Craig thought to himself. "She's always been more bossy whenever I met her."

His Mom was on the bed now, kneeling between Alice's spread legs, he could clearly see the her hairless pussy, and could see how wet it was.

Amy lifted Alice's knees and spread them further apart, letting go with hand she guided her cock into the bound woman's pussy.

"Nnnnggghh," an unidentifiable sound came from Alice as the plastic cock pushed into her with one stroke.

"Is his cock this big?" Asked Amy as she began stroking in and out.

"It feels about the same."

"I bet he can't stay hard as long as I can."

"He's good though, very caring, want's to please me."

"And you met him on line?"

"Yes, it was so exciting."

"And he's THE ONE?"

"I'm not sure about that, but he's a lot closer than anyone else, especially that bastard ex-husband of mine."

"And he's the only one you've met?"

"So far, at least in person, but not the only one I've met on line."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, there's a few others, a couple that's really interesting."

"A couple? You mean two separate people or two people together."

"A couple, a married couple, we've chatted on line, and even a few times on web-cam."

"What do they look like?"

"Pretty good, she's very sexy, he's fairly handsome, good body, very buff."

"And you've seen them naked?"

"Oh yes, they fucked on cam for me."

"And what did you do?"

"Oh, things, you know, things"

"No, I don't know?"

"Mmmm that feels good, is this the first time you've done this?"

"I practiced on a pillow every night for a week."

"I love it, I should get one and try it on Steve."

"Your new love interest?"

"Yes, he's very willing to do anything I like."

"Maybe a little submissive?"

"Maybe, oh Amy I love this, you are so good at this."

"I need practice, I want to fuck Craig when he gets home."

"Oh oh oh oh, don't stop. Fuck Craig! Your own son!"

"You know that we've done it before, he's becoming a wonderful lover."

"I know, but I didn't know you did that with him."

"No, we haven't, a friend of ours suggested it, she wants to do it as well."

"Oh god, I think I'm going to cum, that's so perverted, so good, don't stop."

Craig had stepped completely into the room without realizing it, he was slowly stroking his cock as he watched his mother fuck her business partner.

Alice was rolling her head from side to side, her eyes closed, concentrating on her impending cum.

She rolled her head to the side, but left it there and opened her eyes, and saw Craig, he was naked and stroking his cock, just inside the doorway.

Alice gave a high pitched squeal

"Nononononono Ammmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!" and she came, she came hard, the sight of Craig standing watching her being impaled by his Mother was too much for her and for a second she passed out.

Amy hadn't come yet, and the sensation of the strap on inside her was too good to stop.

Alice's body was limp as Amy drove into it, her legs were splayed and flopping and her breasts rolled back and forth like jello bowls as her body was rhythmically shoved and pulled by the plastic cock invading her pussy.

Amy glanced up and the glass framed picture on her nightstand caught her eye, it was a picture of her and Craig when he was younger, she had her arms around him and was looking at the camera over his shoulder.

There was something else in that picture, it was a reflection of someone else, someone naked, someone naked and stroking a cock.

She glanced over her shoulder and saw her son.

"You're home early," she said turning her head forward again noticing that Alice was coming around.

"Yes, a change in plans, just got home. You don't mind do you?" He was trying to act cool, hoping his Mom didn't mind, wasn't upset. He was very nervous inside.

"I always like seeing you, you know that."

"I hope Alice is OK."

"She's coming around, I think she had a really really good cum."

"Alice, Alice darling, are you OK."

"Mmm, OK, I didn't know, didn't know he was home."

"Hi Alice, I hope you don't mind, I thought I would come home early and surprise Mom. Is that OK."

"Uhm, uhh, um...." Alice tried to answer, but the situation was getting out of hand, she felt another cum rolling up on her.

"Ngg ngghhhggg." Alice closed her eyes and started jerking her body, pushing into Amy's cock, thrusting back, and cumming again.

Just them Amy came too, her cock thrust all the way into Alice she rocked her hips back and forth rapidly, just a few inches each way, getting her end of the plastic dildo to stroke her and push at her clit as the waves of her orgasm crashed onto her.

Amy fell forward onto Alice as both of the let themselves go, blissful in the afterglow of their mutual orgasm.

Craig climbed up beside the two women, stroking Amy's back as she came down from her cum.

Alice was in a daze, both arms still tied to the headboard, but she could feel Craig's erection pushing against her side.

"Mmmm Craig, you don't have pockets so I guess you're happy to seem me." Alice quipped.

"You don't mind do you Alice?" Amy said.

"No, surprised, but still very horny. You don't mind sharing?"

Amy looked over at Craig and smiled.

"Neither of you mind things continuing this afternoon do you?"

Neither of them did.

"Well Craig if you'll help me out of this contraption I would like to welcome you home with a fuck. You don't mind do you Alice, you can have a turn afterwords."

Ten minutes later Craig was laying on his back in the middle of the king sized bed, Amy was riding him and Alice was sitting on his face, the few glimpses he caught showed the two mature women kissing and stroking each others' breasts.

He loved licking Alice, he thought she had 3 more orgasms sitting on top of him, his Mom on the other hand kept stopping, or lifting off of him before he could cum.

Alice fell to the side off of him.

"Mom, please, please Mom, let me cum."

"Of course dear, why didn't you say." She said with a smile and laugh.

Amy rolled to the side and pulled him with her, they kept rolling and he found himself on top between her legs.

"Mmmm you are so sexy Craig. Maude has been telling me all about the games you play with her."

"Oh Mom I missed you, She's so much fun, but I missed you."

He was slowly pumping in and out of her. Alice was kneeling next to them, her fingers working in and out of her pussy.

She reached behind Craig and slowly inserted a finger into his bottom. Soon she was working two into him. He was getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh god, Mom, Alice, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

He couldn't help it, he started cumming, it shot out of him, it just seemed to keep cumming and cumming, it shot out of him into his mother's pussy.

"Craig baby, I can feel it, I feel you shooting into me, I'm cumming mmmhh nnggh."

He could feel her internal muscles clamping and releasing his cock as she came.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her, it was only half hard at this point and he lay down beside her.

Amy lifted a leg up, spread it out and put a foot down flat on the bead spreading herself out completely.

"Alice, I think you should clean me out." murmered Amy.

Alice crouched between Amy's legs and lowered her head and began to lick the still warm cum from her pussy.

"That is so hot." Commented Craig as he watched one milf lick his cum from another. Amy reached for him and the mother son couple were kissing passionately as he began fondling her breasts.

Craig started to regain his erection, he watched Alice going down on his Mom, and was soon fully erect and still horny.