Bad Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sechum
sechum
2 Followers

Sean gathered her up in his arms, petting her hair, softly rubbing her nipples, massaging her sides.

They laid in the barn. Basking in their own warmth, listening to the hail. Feeling all around nostalgic about sex and Halloween. Kerry could feel some of his face paint on her and it made her smile.

"So," he said, "did I make your world a better place?"

Instantly she recognized it, but it took a while for her to place the phrase.

"Yes," she said, "yes you did...how long did you know?"

"Oh, I wasn't sure you were the same girl until we got into the light of the barn, but I figured it would be more fun not to say anything"

"Until you had fucked me of course...." she said it with laughter.

"Well, at that point it was still wishful thinking."

He looked down at her, and she looked into his face. She couldn't see them, but she knew there were the most beautiful gray eyes taking her in, and she had no desire to ever go back out.

sechum
sechum
2 Followers
12