Bad Wife

Story Info
A spin-off continuation of Bad Vibe: Domination Ch 01.
9.8k words
3.93
53.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

This is a continuation of the "Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 01" story -- That harsh chapter turned out to be a bad dream, and was continued in the lighter and more friendly "BV Domination Ch. 02" story. This story is a continuation of the harsh non-consensual BDSM version of that story arc in an alternate universe.

The synopsis so far:

Craig has an incestuous relationship with his mother Amy. He is a University student but was home for the Christmas vacation.

During the Christmas vacation he and his mother while looking after their vacationing neighbors' house, had sex in the neighbor's basement dungeon, not realizing that they were being filmed by hidden cameras.

Amy is being blackmailed by Nancy, the neighbor, and has had to submit completely to the dominant woman. This story continues the harsh domination of Amy by her neighbor.

Everyone in the story is over 18 years old. Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. This story includes scenes of graphic sex and violence needed to further the plot, and should NOT be read by minors or anyone that might be offended by such filth.

Really, it is harsh and strict. It is not my usual thing, but I was convinced by several emails to continue with this story arc. Please remember: THIS IS NOT REAL. IT IS A FANTASY. REAL PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THESE THINGS, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT HARSH, STRICT AND PAINFUL DOMINATION.

*****************

Amy's Sunday was better than Saturday, she woke up as she was kicked out of bed and ordered to fix breakfast.

The day continued with cleaning and vacuuming Nancy's house. Nancy went to Amy's house and confirmed that she now had control of Amy's on-line activities, even her social media account and email. She sent a quick email to Craig after studying the tone of Amy's previous emails.

After that she called Amy over to her own house. The slave-slut had to help Nancy put motion-activated surveillance cameras in her bedroom, bathroom, hallway, Craig's room, the downstairs office, the kitchen and the large living-dining area, as well as the basement. It was all connected to her own desktop computer. Her pc was set up with software that would forward all videos to Nancy automatically.

Unknown to Amy, her own cellphone had been slaved to Nancy's and the GPS feature sent her location to Nancy wherever she went. All her calls could be monitored as well as her texts. From now on Amy no longer had a private life.

By mid-day she was no longer noticing the plug that seemed to be a permanent fixture now.

After rigging her own home into one big no-privacy zone she returned with Nancy to what had become her home-away-from home. She continued to be naked as she cleaned, fixed meals and catered to whatever Nancy's whim of the moment was.

Nancy had made sure to bring work clothes for Amy back with them, she planned to keep Amy all night and only allow her to leave when she went to work in the morning.

Part of Amy's new regime was to work-out more often, Nancy thought she was a little to heavy and out of shape, Amy soon realized that she would be working out naked in her Mistresses basement.

Nancy and Tommie had a fairly complete workout room, including dual treadmills, a rowing machine, stair-climber and a weight machine. Amy realized that Tommie's job must pay very well.

Twice on Sunday Amy had to ride the fucking machine in the basement, once she was tied as before, the next time she was again filmed, she was told to get on and ride it as if she was doing it of her own free will.

Amy approached the machine with the controller in her hand, she had more clothing on than she had the whole weekend, she was dressed in garter-belt, stockings and high heels, along with a sheer camisole. Her hair was in her new pony-tail at the top of her head. She had heavy slut-like make-up on.

Her first act was to slowly swallow the large dildo affixed to the machine, she lovingly licked her way from base to tip, then back again, she pursed her lips and slowly engulfed the entire length, she had completely mastered her gag reflex.

While her mouth was toying with the toy, one hand was alternately rubbing and tweaking her nipples and the other was teasing her clit.

Without realizing it she was slowly grinding her hips in and out as she slid her mouth over the dildo and back again.

As she had been instructed earlier she eventually kept her mouth on the fake cock as deep as she could and still breathe, Nancy, in an ornate black mask entered. She was wearing thigh high boots, a studded collar and a leather shelf bra.

Jutting from her loins was a large dildo. It was specifically designed for a woman to use on another woman or a man. One end buried in her own pussy, the other end glinted with lubrication.

Amy had been prepared with three enemas in a row, she was as clean as a whistle and her bottom had been pre-lubed. She braced herself with both hands on the machine and tried to tilt her head toward the camera and smilE as her Mistress lined the dildo up with her anus and slid it in without hesitation. She drove it in with one stroke.

Amy took it, even pushed back. Her anal reaming sped up, soon the sound of flesh slapping on flesh was as loud as the moans from both participants. Amy realized that she hadn't even thought about rebelling or getting out of her tormentors clutches for hours. What was she becoming?

After the anal fucking, Amy had to turn her bottom to the camera and holding her cheeks apart, show the camera the way her anus was gaping open. She was then given a new plug, larger than the one she had worn all day, and pushed it easily into herself.

Only then was she allowed to pull her mouth from the dildo on the machine. With a smile on her face she straddled the machine and began to ride it. Now that she controlled it she could make it go as deep as she wanted, twist, and vibrate to best effect.

She rode for another thirty minutes, during that time she came four times, all were explosive and genuine. Part of her wondered at her ability to cum under these humiliating circumstances, especially when Nancy had been commenting about selling these videos, or at least putting them on the internet. Perhaps, she told herself, she was enjoying this situation.

The next morning she was awakened early, her helmet and ear-buds removed and after licking Nancy to orgasm she spent forty minutes on the treadmill, showered, fixed breakfast for Nancy, and ate her own breakfast kneeling on the kitchen floor eating the chunks of melon and drinking the juice that Nancy fed her.

Once she had cleaned up the kitchen she was allowed to dress in her work clothes, and still wearing the butt-plug she drove her own car to work.

Work for Amy seemed a surreal experience, she actually was surprised when Alice called her 'Amy' rather than Slut, she was subdued, and after having been allowed so many orgasms every time she pleased her owner, and been given slaps or spanks whenever she made a mistake or even showed any initiative, she felt a little disappointed when she couldn't masturbate whenever she accomplished something at work.

Alice thought Amy was a little spaced out, and not sure of herself. In the past Amy was always the leader and the problem solver, now she seemed to expect Alice to take the lead. She improved a little as the day went on, but Alice thought that there was something bothering her.

Towards the end of the day, a quiet day with only two telephone inquiries and no-one really seriously wanting to look at a house, much less buy one, Alice finally asked if everything was all right.

"Oh no, nothing wrong, I'm just feeling a little odd, maybe just a little lonely."

The words came automatically, so fast and quickly, without having thought about them that Amy was a little surprised. She hadn't figured out that she had just spoken one of the answers that had been drilled into her for the last two nights as she slept.

Nancy had anticipated that her slave would act different than her work associates or friends were used to, and she had prepared several answers to the questions that she expected Amy to be asked. She would have been surprised to find out that it was mid-afternoon before Amy had to draw on one.

"Maybe you're coming down with something, you seem a little stiff, you're not moving very well either."

"I am a little sore, maybe I hit the treadmill and some exercises a little hard this weekend. I'm trying to get into a little better shape, lose a few pounds."

"You sure you're OK honey? The 'flu can cause aches and pains too."

Amy was thinking for herself by now.

"Maybe, but I was doing a lot of exercises, and trying to lift weights and stuff."

"Darn, I was hoping to go out for a light dinner, maybe a few drinks, then maybe to my place, or yours, for an evening of ... well, you know. Steve's out of town for the week."

"Oh Alice, I'm sorry, I really am. I just don't think I'm going to be in the mood for a while."

"That's OK, just a thought. I know with Craig back at school, you said it always hit you a week or so after he left. I was just trying to cheer you up, and maybe me too."

Amy smiled, there was no way she could tell Alice of her problem, and she had strict instructions to head back to her Mistress as soon as work was over.

They left it at that. Small town Real-estate agents were hurting all over, especially small independent offices. There had been the hint of a feeler of a possible merger or buy-out just before Christmas from a larger local agency, one that had offices in several town in the area.

Neither of them had wanted to give up, but the numbers spoke for themselves, and maybe it would be the right thing to do, they had both been offered jobs plus a decent amount for their business reputation, client list and good-will.

They hadn't heard anything since, and this was traditionally a bad time of year. Alice didn't talk to her partner about her changed demeanor for the rest of the day, but at quitting time she went to Amy and bent over to kiss her, not a friendly air-kiss, or peck on the cheek, but a lip to lip kiss.

Alice wasn't sure why she did this, in the past they often just bid each other good-bye, or hugged. Since they had become occasional lovers though, a peck on the cheek was more common. Amy kissed back, with emotion.

Alice was surprised at the intensity of Amy's return kiss, almost immediately her mouth opened in invitation, Amy arched her back and thrust out her breasts, almost inviting a hand to caress her, at the same time she drew her arms back, behind her back.

Alice wasn't sure what was going on, but decided to take advantage of the situation. She began to caress Amy's breasts, almost immediately she noticed the nipples standing up. She broke the kiss.

"Touch me darling."

Amy snaked her hand forward, slid it up the inside of her leg, probed and slithered up until she reached Alice's panty clad pussy, she stroked up and down her slit.

"Pull my panties down."

With both hands Amy slid the panties down her legs, slithered them past the tops of Alice's winter boots, she slid off her chair to get them further down, kneeling she tugged first one foot up, then the other to get the panties all the way off.

Kneeling she looked up at Alice, her eyes wide, inside she was confused, she liked Alice, but this wasn't the way they had made love before, she was acting the way she had been acting all weekend, subservient, submissive. In the past Amy had been the leader, Alice the follower. She held the panties in front of her.

"Smell them."

Alice wasn't sure what had happened, why was Amy acting so submissive, doing whatever she was told. She thought back to the way her partner had been acting all day, hesitant, not sure of herself.

Something had caused Amy to change, change radically, she didn't know, but that selfish part of her, that part that everyone has, that selfish part decided to use Amy as much as Amy would let her.

Amy, her hands trembling just a little, brought the gusset of the panties to her face, she closed her eyes and took a big breath, inhaling the scent of the mature woman who had been wearing them all day.

She wasn't trembling with fear of Alice, of the situation, she was trembling as she wondered what her Mistress would do to her when she found out what was happening.

The thought that she might not tell Mistress what was happening didn't occur to her. Mistress had said that she would question slut-slave about her day. Alice turned and sat on the corner of Amy's desk. She spread her legs as she pulled her dress up.

"Give me a good cum, a really good cum."

Amy began to kiss the tender inner thighs, she worked her way further and further upwards, alternately going from one leg to another. When she got to Alice's pussy she took a deep breath, taking in Alice's scent, then kissed her slit reverently.

She made love to Alice's pussy with all the gusto she could, she and Alice had enjoyed each other a few times, but it had always been on the basis of two people having an exciting, if naughty, fun time together as equals.

Now she was working to make a superior cum, to feel ecstasy, without thought of any on her own part. Even Alice felt the difference.

Alice was flooding slut-slave's face and tongue with her juices. When she felt her temporary Mistress was ready, slut took the clit between her lips to suck and flick with her tongue, and slid two fingers inside, curved to find Alice's G-spot.

The newly superior Alice came, came hard. She trapped slut between her thighs and as her pussy spasmed it shot fluid out splashing Amy's hand and face.

Amy couldn't breathe but didn't struggle, when Mistress wanted slut to breathe she would release her. Until then slut would stay where she was, nose and face jammed into Mistresses pussy, held there by Mistresses thighs.

But Mistress was at home, at Nancy and Tom's house, Alice wasn't Mistress. Was she? What was happening?

Alice relaxed her thighs and Amy pulled back enough to breathe, Alice wasn't sure what to do now. She was no longer in the mood for sex, just wanted to get home and maybe take a nap. She didn't know what to say to Amy, why was she still just kneeling there?

"Why don't you get up, here give me my panties."

Alice was a little surprised when instead of getting up, Amy took the panties and threaded Alice's feet through them and slid them back up, as Alice got off the desk Amy, her head now inside Alice's dress, pulled them up into place. Alice felt a soft, lingering kiss onto her pussy after the panties were in place.

After pulling Alice's panties up, and kissing her pussy, Amy scooted back, out from under the dress, still on her knees she looked up at her partner, face a little confused.

Alice just wanted to get out of there, she didn't know how to act. Their inner office was off the main area of the Realty agency, but the plate glass windows on the street, and the open door of the office made it seem very public. She hoped no-one had come in to see them. She decided to just act natural and leave for home as she planned. Amy could lock up.

"That was fun, we should do that every day."

Amy watched Alice walk past her kneeling form, out of the office, through the outer door and onto the sidewalk. What did she mean about every day?

Did she want to make that a regular practice? Why did I do that? I hope Mistress doesn't hurt me, oh no, the closet, please, I couldn't stand the closet again. Nononono.

She hurriedly cleaned up, closed up the office and drove home. On the way she got a text message, pulling over to the side of the road to read it she saw it was instructions to pick up some groceries on the way home.

The rest of the week much the same, after Sherry, the receptionist, left at the end of the day, Alice would turn her chair away from her desk, spread her legs and perch on the edge of the chair.

She would call Amy over, without being told what to do Amy would sink to her knees and slide Alice's panties off.

After sniffing her business partners' panties she would lean forward and lick and suck Alice until she came. Each time Alice left Amy on her knees. The two women never talked about what they were doing.

True to her word, Nancy questioned her new slave about her day and when slut hesitated, Nancy knew something had happened. After further questioning the whole incident was revealed. Nancy laughed and told Slut that she would continue to do whatever Alice wanted.

By Friday the marks on Amy's back had mostly gone away, the worst of them still showed as pinkish red stripes. The soothing Lotion had taken away the sting, the outward appearance of her beating was fading, but she remembered, and would do almost anything to avoid it in the future. Almost anything, maybe a little more than almost.

Over the next few weeks Craig's romance with Janet continued, but he also found himself spending time with Tara after they got off work at the library. These late night meetings started out just going to get a snack at a drive through, but soon progressed to Tara's apartment.

The weekends were for himself or a date with Janet. He hadn't had sex with her yet, they both lived in the dorms and Craig didn't want to do it in a car, but each weekend the idea of doing it in the car seemed less and less objectionable.

Tom's assignations with Silvia became an everyday thing after work. He realized he was falling in love. Silvia welcomed his desire to be dominated, but didn't treat him harshly.

It took the form of her directing their love-making, using light bondage occasionally, and without the harshness or humiliation that Nancy used. He was making excuses to stay in Seattle longer on this assignment that he needed to.

Every day when she got home Slut cleaned house and prepared meals for her mistress. Several times she made more videos either fucking herself on the machine in the basement or with a dildo while on her knees, one night she had to fuck herself anally with a dildo attached to a wall in the basement.

In addition to the videos she had to bring Nancy to orgasm several times, and often had to tongue her mistresses ass. Each night, before she was allowed to sleep, Slut was fitted with the helmet and an indoctrination audio was played while she slept.

Amy's second weekend under the domination of Nancy was easier pain-wise than the first, but no lest strict and no less humiliating. On Saturday morning she got up as usual. As per her instructions the night before she prepared a breakfast for Nancy.

After serving Nancy breakfast in bed Amy was supervised in the making of her own breakfast, but this time she didn't have to eat it off the floor. During the week Nancy had made some purchases and had been doing some work in Tom's workshop.

One of the things she had done was take a small battery operated vibrator, remove the batteries, motor and all the mountings from inside the dildo, making it essentially a hollow plastic tube with a rounded closed end. She cut off part of the closed end making a small opening in it. Then shortened it a little off the back end.

The bottom end was epoxied to the outside of the plastic screw on cap to a water bottle. With a hole drilled in the cap, Nancy had made a water bottle with a dildo at the top to drink from. She hadn't been totally satisfied with the first one she made, with a cheap hard shelled vibrator so she made another.

Her second one used a more realistic shaped vibrator, it had a hard core inside to house the motor and batteries, but a softer outer covering that looked like a real penis. She had to drill an opening in the end, but was quite satisfied with the result.

She took the original drinking device and opened the end a little more. On Saturday, after Amy had made her own breakfast, in this case some instant oatmeal, Nancy directed her to add some skim milk and put it in the blender.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers