Bad Wife Takes On a Mouthful

Story Info
He has a 9" black surprise for his wife.
753 words
3.23
197k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angie walked in the door of our New York apartment. We have been married for two years and she was rather conservative in the bedroom. I was ready to fix that.

I kissed her hello and handed her a glass of wine. She took off her coat and I watched as her cleavage bounced in her tight tee shirt. I loved when she worked late at the bar.

"How was work?" I asked her. "Did any of those guys make you an offer you couldn't refuse?" I added.

She smiled her evil grin, "You wish. Why are you wearing only a robe?"

"I had to dress in a hurry." She looked at me confused. I continued, "I met a young man that you have been flirting with at the bar.... Hey Johnny!"

My wife's face dropped as Johnny walked out of the bedroom in only his boxer shorts. Johnny is 6'2", solid as a rock black man with an attitude. "Hey baby." he said.

Angie replied, "What the hell is going on here?"

I nodded to Johnny and he walked up to Angie and grabbed her by the back of the neck. I let them into our bedroom.

Angie began to breath heavily as Johnny threw her on the bed right next to a wet spot in the ruffled sheets.

"Do what I did to you." I commanded and sat on the chair facing the king size bed.

Johnny tore of Angie's shirt down the front, her bra broke and flew off at the same time. She breathed deep as her DD cup breast bounced. Her nipples were pointing out like a teenager.

"Open bitch." Johnny said and pulled his 9" black cock out of he boxers. Angie shook her head. Johnny slapped her hard. A tear came out of her eye as her mouth dropped.

I pulled out my cock and began to stroke it as Johnny stepped onto the bed and shoved his cock deep in my wife's throat. She gagged as he took her head in both hands and buried himself deep inside.

Her white skin looked so vulnerable next to Johnny's black skin. Drool fell from her chin as she gagged on the huge cock. Tears streamed from her eyes as she stared at Johnny who smiled down at her.

Johnny retreated only to shove it back in deeper than ever. Angie tried to scream, but it was muffled by the shaft. Johnny reached down and played with her huge tits. He pulled out his cock and this time Angie went for his balls with her mouth, she sucked them like the whore I knew she would become.

"There she goes." Johnny said knodded at me. I stood and took off my robe. My 7" cock stood straight out.

I walked to the bed. "Take your boxers off." I said to Johnny. I then striped off my wife's skirt and panties. I put the panties to my face and sniffed. They were soaked. Her shaved pussy was dripping.

I immediately shoved my into her stretched mouth. She looked at me as she reached out and stroked Johnny's cock. I shoved deep in her mouth and made her gag once again.

"You ready for two whore?" I said to the changed woman who nodded eagerly. She pulled Johnny's cock to her opening and with my cock still in the left side of her mouth she put the big black cockhead to the right side.

Johnny and I knew what to do. We both grabbed her had and pulled. He mouth stretched as our cocks rubbed into her.

She stroked the base of our cocks as she did her best to continue to allow our cocks to intrude her mouth.

The feel of Johnny's cock on mine, watching my whore of a wife struggling with a mouthful of cock pushed me over the each.

"Let's shower her." I said to Johnny who was now breathing like a running horse.

We both took our cocks into to our hands and stroked them over her eager mouth. We both grabbed her hair and yanked hard.

"Open wide bitch!" I yelled as the cum erupted from my shaft directly into her mouth. Johnny grunted and blew a huge glob right into her eye. We shot stream after stream into her mouth and onto her face.

She gulped down the cum in her mouth and proceeded to suck both of our cocks clean.

This was the beginning to a long and lustful night...