Badge of Dishonor Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Lise and Rod Billingham.
857 words
3.97
63.5k
14
0

Part 1 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter one

Lise Billingham finished her shower, dried herself off, and slipped on her bathrobe. She left the bathroom and walked to her bedroom, sat down in front of the dresser, picked up her comb, and began combing her hair.

Lise, who was the mother of three children, didn't look much different than she did when she graduated from high school. She was about five-eight and weighed just over a hundred and twenty-five pounds. Her body, though lean, was curved in all the right places, and she had wonderful breasts, even though she'd nursed all three of her children. Her golden brown hair hung in soft gentle curves to just above the middle of her back. Her eyes, pale blue and startlingly clear, along with her pug nose, highlighted a most attractive face.

Her husband Rod, was sitting on their bed wearing only his briefs. After watching his wife comb her hair for a few minutes, he got off the bed, walked up behind her, slid his arms around her, and hefted her breasts in his hard hands.

"Oh, Rod!!" Lise murmured. She leaned back against her husband's muscular body and felt his erection prodding her through her nightgown.

"You feel pretty damn good tonight, baby," Rod said. He moved his hips, rubbing his erection against her, and squeezed her breasts.

Lies felt her nipples begin to harden as her husband rubbed his thumbs over them. Tingles of delight spread through her body as her husband continued to caress her.

After a few minutes, Rod tugged her to her feet, then led her to the bed. Lise laid down while her husband stripped off his briefs. When he was naked, he laid atop her and his erection, wet with pre-cum, pressed between her soft thighs.

"You like my hard cock, doncha, baby?" Rod muttered as he tugged her gown up and spread her legs apart by putting one of his legs between them.

Lise felt the arrow-shaped head of her husband's erect penis pressing against her labia, then it began entering her. It felt good - it always did - when Rod's swollen shaft pressed into her. Feelings of delight continued to spread through her.

"Damn!" Rod exclaimed through clenched teeth. "I don't know how you did it. You had three kids and you still got the tightest pussy in the world!" He moved his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her.

Lise didn't like the coarse language her husband used when they made love, but she didn't complain. She knew from experience that complaining would only make him angry. As his cock began to gain speed, the feelings she was experiencing grew nicer and more intense.

"God...Damn!" Rod muttered, his teeth clenched, his neck corded from the strain of the passion he was experiencing as he drove his erection into his wife's body. "You...are...one fine...piece of...ass!! Here it comes, baby, I'm gonna come! Ahhhhhhh! Unhhhhhh!"

Lise felt her husband's hot fluids gushing into her, giving her the rush of delight they always did. She didn't experience the wild, abandoned feeling she heard some women say they did when they had an orgasm, but it felt nice just the same. The fact that Rod obviously got so much pleasure from their lovemaking was what was really important. She was happy she could be a good wife and mother.

Rod kissed her forehead, then rolled off and lay beside her. "That was fine, as usual, baby."

"I love you, Rod," Lise said softly.

"Yeah, baby, me, too," her husband mumbled, then Lise heard the sound of snoring begin. He was asleep. Why should this time be different?

Lise slipped out of their bed and walked to the bathroom. Recently she'd noticed she had a vague feeling of unease after they finished making love. She didn't understand what it was, had no one she could ask about it, so she tried to dismiss it as unimportant.

Making love with Rod was, and always had been, pleasant. It had never been the wild experience her girlfriends in high school used to giggle about in the ladies' room. Lise had always believed they were bragging, making things up to out-do each other with their stories.

When she finished in the bathroom, she went back to their bedroom and, for a little while, she stood next to the bed, looking down at her sleeping husband. Rod was good-looking. His body was as hard and firm as working out in three times a week could make it.

Lise had married Rod four years earlier, when she was eighteen. The marriage culminated what had been a tumultuous two-year courtship. Rod was one of only a few men she'd dated and the only man she'd ever slept with.

She finally got in bed, pulled up the covers, turned off the light and tried to gall sleep, but she couldn't. She was wound up. She was experiencing too much stress over the fact that she was starting a new job in the morning, she told herself. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers