Badge of Dishonor Ch. 02

Story Info
Lise starts her new job with the sheriff's department.
741 words
3.9
52.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter two

When Lise awakened in the morning, she lay in bed next to her still-slumbering husband, planning what she'd wear to for her first day on her new job. She had been hired as personal secretary for newly-elected James County Sheriff Alex Martin. She was mentally reviewing the outfits hanging in her closet when she felt her husband move against her. His hand slid over her, cupping a breast through the silken material of her nightgown. The minute Rod touched her, tingling warmth began to fill her.

Lise's nipple stiffened in response to her husband's caress and, once more, pleasant feelings began expanding through her lovely body. She wasn't surprised Rod wanted to make love again this morning. He quite often woke up horny. She was glad her husband wanted to make love this morning for another reason. She hoped it meant he wasn't upset about her new job any more. They'd been arguing for weeks about the job and she feared the argument would continue this morning. If they made love, that argument probably wouldn't happen.

She felt Rod's swollen penis pressing against her bottom and shuddered as her husband's hand continued working on her breast, making the nipple stiff.

Rod finally rolled her onto her back, tugged up her nightgown. Then he slid his hand over her belly and between her legs. Lise gasped when two of his fingers shoved into her. She wasn't quite ready for him to do that, and it hurt a bit, but she didn't complain.

After fingering her for a while, Rod rolled between her legs and, guiding his erect cock with his hand, drove it into her. The entry of her husband's hard, hot wand sent more sensations of joy rippling through Lise.

Rod hadn't said a word to Lise since he began making love to her, and still didn't. "Unnnnnhhhhh!!!! Unnnhhhh!!!" he grunted and his thrusts became increasingly fervent.

Lise realized he was going to come, then his hot sperm was jetting into her. Seconds later, Rod's movements stopped and she felt his penis begin to soften.

The minute Rod was finished, he rolled off her, got out of bed, and headed for the bathroom. Lise lay in their bed, once again experiencing vague, uneasy feelings. Finally, she shrugged the feelings off and went back to reviewing what she planned to wear to work. She finally decided on a soft white blouse with ruffled neckline, and a loose black mid-calf length skirt with a tiny flower pattern all over it.

Rod returned from the bathroom and began getting dressed. He still hadn't spoken to Lise. When he finished dressing, he checked himself in the mirror one last time, then turned to Lise.

Lise gazed at her husband. Rod did look handsome in the tan and green uniform of the State Patrol. He'd been on the patrol for three years, was a patrolman on a small municipal police department for three years before that, and before that he was a police cadet in high school. Police work was his entire existence.

Sometimes Lise thought her husband's job meant more to him than the boys and her. She had once read a book called I Am Third, written by a famous football player. The title came from the man's belief that God was first in his life, his family was second, and he was third. Lise believed she was third in her husband's life, behind his job and his sons, in that order.

"You look wonderful, honey," Lise said. "Really handsome."

"Thanks," Rod said. He picked up his "Smokey Bear" hat. "See you at dinner tonight." He turned and walked out of the room. Lise heard his voice as he stopped to talk to their sons, then his footsteps went downstairs, the front door opened and closed, and she heard his cruiser starting.

"He didn't say anything about this being the first day of my new job," Lise mused, feeling a little disappointed. She shrugged and a wry grin formed on her pretty face. "Of course, I suppose I should look on the bright side. He didn't yell at me about it, either."

She got up, slipped on a robe, and headed for the bathroom to get a shower. She wanted to get going early so she had time to get the boys settled in their first day of day care.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers