Badge of Dishonor Ch. 05

Story Info
Rod Billingham visits Nancy Burke.
1.2k words
4.22
42.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter five

"321 to Jamestown," Rod Billingham said into the microphone of his cruiser's radio.

"Jamestown, go ahead, 321," the dispatcher replied.

"I'm 10-41," Rod said, using the radio code that indicated he was on duty. "I'll be stopping to do a follow-up interview on a B & E investigation before I come in to the office this morning."

"Copy, 321," the dispatcher said. "Do you have an ETA this location?"

"I should be there in about an hour, hour and a half, max," Rod replied.

"Copy, 321," the dispatcher said. "An hour to an hour and a half."

Rod turned his cruiser off the main highway, drove a little way down a narrow blacktop road, then turned again, onto a dirt road. A short distance down that road he pulled up in front of a small house.

"321 to Jamestown," he said into the radio mike.

"Go ahead, 321," the dispatcher replied.

"Be off on Adams Road, on portable, for that investigation follow-up," Rod said.

"Copy, 321, you'll be off on Adams Road, on portable, investigation follow-up," the dispatcher said.

Rod shut the cruiser's engine off, got out, and started toward the small house.

Inside the house, Nancy Burke was just about to start doing laundry. She was married, but had no children. She was tall, about five-ten, full-bodied, and had close-cropped flaming red hair. Her breasts were quite large, and pushed out against the pale blue shirt she wore, along with a khaki A-line skirt. She heard a knock on her door and went to answer it. When she opened the front door and saw the tall police officer standing there, she smiled nervously. "Hi, Rod," she said softly.

"Hi, babe," Rod said. "You don't mind my stopping by this morning, do you?"

Nancy shook her head. "Of course not," she replied.

Rod had stopped at her house a few weeks earlier to investigate a burglary she had reported. Someone had broken into their garage and stolen some of her husband's tools. That first meeting had led to others, and during his third visit, they wound up in bed. He'd been stopping by two or three times a week since.

Rod walked by Nancy, into the living room, laid his "Smokey Bear" hat on the coffee table in front of the sofa, and began unbuckling his pistol belt.

"Rod, I...we...this is wrong...we...we shouldn't be..." Nancy stammered. She knew her protests were pointless, that she wanted him to be there and wanted to do the things she knew they'd do. But it was a part of a ritual that had developed between them. "I can't...not again."

"Come on, babe, sure you can," Rod said. He began unbuttoning his uniform shirt. "I know you don't want your old man to know why you're getting so much police attention lately. You don't do you?"

"I...I..." Nancy mumbled. She felt herself begin to tremble. He was right. If her husband found out what she was doing, he'd divorce her. "Please, Rod!" she said, trying to make it sound like she was protesting, even though she was really becoming aroused. "This isn't right! I'm a married woman. You're a married man!"

"Fuck that marriage shit!" Rod snapped. "Last time I was here you were hornier than I was, for Christ's sake! Hell, I know you like fucking me! Maybe more than I like fucking you!" He liked their little game almost as much as Nancy seemed to. But he knew something she didn't. If she continued to resist him, he'd take her anyhow.

Once he had his shirt off, Rod walked across the living room and pulled Nancy roughly into his arms. His lips crushed against hers in a bruising kiss, then he took his mouth from hers, breathing hard. "Ready to go to your bedroom?" he asked.

Nancy looked down at her feet and slowly nodded her head.

"Let's get going," Rod said. "I got work to do today." He took her arm and led her up the stairs, to the bedroom she and her husband shared. Inside the room, he let go of her and began taking off the rest of his clothes. "Come on, Nancy, get your clothes off," he said. "Let's get to it!"

Nancy slowly took her clothes off. Trembling with need, she stood naked in front of Rod, staring at the floor. He looked her over, his eyes bright with lust.

"You really are one fucking good looking broad," Rod said, moving close to her, hefting her breasts in his hands.

Tingles of pleasure raced into Nancy and she gasped while Rod crudely manipulated her firm, smooth globes and began rubbing his thumbs over her stiffening nipples.

Nancy felt herself trembling more and more violently as Rod's hands brought the rosy tips of her breasts to life. Passion began to fill her body and she felt the strength leaving her legs. Rod bent and began sucking her nipples, moving his mouth from one to the other.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Nancy moaned softly. Her body ached for his thrusting penis and she no longer cared about acting as if she was being forced. She continued trembling, anticipating the release she knew he'd give her.

"See," Rod said, "You want it, don't you?"

Nancy stood there, mute.

"Don't you, babe?" Rod asked, his voice louder. He wanted to hear her say it, to have her ask him for what he knew she wanted.

Weakly, Nancy nodded. "Ye...yes," she whispered. "I...I want you to fuck me."

"Get on the bed," Rod told her.

Nancy laid down on the bed on her back and spread her legs.

"Not like that! Get on your knees," Rod said, "This time we're gonna do it doggie-style."

Nancy got to her knees, then felt the bed sink as Rod knelt on it behind her.

"You really got a great ass, you know that, Nancy?" Rod exclaimed, patting it a little harder than he needed to. He guided his erection to her opening, inserted it, then grabbed her hips and drove deeply into her.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah! You're fantastic!!" Rod groaned. He leaned over, grabbed her breasts, and began pounding into her.

Nancy was so desperate for loving it didn't take much to get her going. Between the sensations she was receiving from his mauling hands and his driving cock, she rapidly raced toward orgasm. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned, her hips starting to move back to meet his thrusts. She could hear the sound of their bodies slapping together as Rod lunged into her.

"Take it, babe!! Here it comes!!!" Rod groaned, his movements becoming frenzied. His fluids began spewing into Nancy, bathing her insides with heat and wetness.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Nancy moaned, her hips rocking, as his hot cream triggered her orgasm.

When Rod finished coming, he pulled out of Nancy, patted her on the ass, then flopped back on the bed. "That was damn good!" he said. "Nancy, babe, you're one helluva piece of ass!"

Nancy lay on the bed, curled up, listening to Rod as he put his clothes back on. Then she heard his footsteps going down the stairs. After a few more minutes, her front door opened and closed, and she heard his car drive off. Lying there alone, she began to cry. Why did she have to get involved in a disgusting affair in order to achieve satisfaction?

"321 to Jamestown," Rod said into his radio mike.

"Jamestown, go ahead, 321," the dispatcher said.

"I'm 10-8, 10-76 to the office," Rod told her. "My ETA is fifteen minutes."

"Copy, 321, you'll be in the office in fifteen minutes," the dispatcher said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers