Badge of Dishonor Ch. 09

Story Info
Nancy Burke is blackmailed by her sleazy neighbor.
2.6k words
4.37
47.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter nine

Nancy Burke sat in her living room, oblivious to the soap opera playing on her TV. She couldn't stop thinking about her affair with Trooper Rod Billingham, and the more she thought about it, the more guilt she felt. She didn't understand why she couldn't stop seeing him. In truth, she didn't even like him. He was egotistical and crude and, at best, was an average lover. She didn't understand why she couldn't stop seeing him, or why she got so aroused when he was there.

"Maybe I'm punishing myself for something?" she mused. "Maybe I should stop trying to analyze myself and see someone who knows about stuff like that."

She sighed and got up from the sofa, intending to bake a pie to go with the supper she'd planned for her husband. Although her husband wasn't aware of it, Nancy's guilt over her affair with Rod Billingham had gotten him a lot of little extras, like the pie she planned to bake.

When she entered the kitchen, Nancy was startled to hear someone knocking on the door. She went a little cold inside, thinking it might be Rod, back for a replay of what they'd done that morning.

She looked through the glass and saw that the person standing at the door was Bud Dickerson, the teenage son of their nearest neighbor. Nancy relaxed a bit. At least it wasn't Rod.

Bud stood at the door, waiting for Mrs. Burke to open it, an erection straining against his tight jeans. He had been spying on his attractive neighbor ever since she and her husband bought their house and moved in. He had a serious case of the hots for Mrs. Burke.

In fact, Bud had committed the burglary Nancy had reported. Not only had he broken into the garage and stolen tools, he'd also broke into the house and stole some of her underwear which he'd been using to jerk off with. Since he was unemployed, he had a lot of free time, most of which he spent watching Nancy's house and drinking. He noticed that the state patrol cruiser seemed to be at the Burke house a lot. Earlier that day, when he saw the cruiser at the Burke house again, he sneaked over and saw what was going on inside.

Bud wasn't very bright, but it did occur to him that, knowing what he did, he might be able to use the information he had to force Mrs. Burke to let him fuck her. He figured she probably didn't want her husband knowing she was screwing the state cop.

Nancy opened the door the door, wondering what her young neighbor wanted.

"Hi, Mrs. Burke," Bud said when she opened the door.

"Hello, Bud," Nancy said. "What can I do for you today?"

Bud smiled. "Well," he said, "there were some things I wanted to ask you about."

"What things, Bud?" Nancy asked. She couldn't imagine what the young man wanted to ask her.

Bud walked by her into the kitchen. "I notice you been havin' the state patrol here a lot," he said. He took off his jacket and hung it on the back of one of the kitchen chairs, then he turned and looked at Nancy, who was standing there, totally confused. "I know what you and that trooper are doin', Mrs. Burke. That's why I come over. I figgered since you're givin' it to him, you'd give it to me, too."

"Bud!!! What are you talking about?" Nancy replied. She was so shocked by the young man's statement she couldn't move. "Leave. Now, this instant!"

Smiling smugly, Bud walked by her to the kitchen door. "Nah, I don't gotta leave, not at all," he said as he pushed the door closed and locked it. "If I tell your old man what I know, I bet you're gonna be in deep shit. He might even toss your ass outa here. You don't really want that, do you, Mrs. Burke?"

"Bud, please," Nancy said, "If you don't leave, I'll..."

"You'll what?" the young man asked. He pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his.

Nancy struggled against the teenager, but he was very strong. On top of that, to her disgust and dismay, she felt her body responding. His tongue stabbed between her lips, touched hers, and she felt her resistance dwindling. She continued to struggle, but he easily overpowered her.

"See?" Bud said when he took his lips from hers. "You want me. This is gonna be fun."

"Noooo!!!" Nancy protested weakly, her strength ebbing. She knew it was wrong to submit to the young man, but her body wouldn't obey and she wasn't sure she had any choice, anyhow. She certainly didn't want her husband finding out about Rod.

Bud grabbed her ass, pressed his crotch against her, and she felt his swollen cock. "God help me, why do things like this keep happening to me?" she thought.

"Come on," Bud put his arm around her waist and led her toward the stairs. "Let's go up to your bedroom. I may not be a hot shot cop, but I bet you're gonna love gettin' it on with me anyhow." He seized her breast and squeezed it roughly as they walked up the stairs.

Nancy felt a rush of pleasure when Bud mauled her breast and couldn't believe the young man's rough touch was arousing her. She could feel wetness forming in her middle and realized she would be totally unable to resist him.

The minute they reached the bedroom, Bud dragged the sweatshirt Nancy was wearing over her head and threw it on the floor. "Yeah, Mrs. Burke," he said, "you gotta really fine bod!"

He opened the clasp at the waist of her jeans and shoved them down over her full hips.

While she tried to cover herself, Nancy desperately struggled to figure out some way to stop the young man from doing the things he was about to do. Try as she would, she couldn't.

Bud inspected her body. "For an old chick, you got a awesome body!" he said. He reached behind her and fumbled with her bra clasp, but was unable to get it open. Finally, in frustration, ripped the garment off.

"There," he said. His hands moved to her exposed breasts and began mauling them. "That's better. You got a helluva set of knockers, Mrs. Burke."

To Nancy's great dismay, Bud's crude caresses were continuing to turn her on. Her nipples grew erect and her legs began to tremble. She tried to think of something to distract her, but all she could do was revel in the feelings Bud's hands were evoking in her.

"I knew it! You want to do this, doncha?" Bud said, his voice filled with self-satisfaction. "Your fuckin' nipples got all hard soon as I started squeezin' your tits. Come on, get on the bed and let's get down to business."

Using Nancy's breasts as handles, he led her to the bed, then pushed her down onto it. "That's where I want you," he said.

Bud let go of her, and Nancy felt a few seconds of relief, then his rough clothes rubbed her bare skin as he lay on top of her. She couldn't believe he wasn't even going to take his clothes off.

Bud kissed her roughly, then reached down, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his swollen cock. He grabbed her panties, tore them aside, and clamped his hand over her vagina.

"Son of a bitch! You're hot as hell!" he chortled. Holding his swollen cock in his hand, he positioned the tip at her opening, then drove it into her.

When Bud's cock slid into her, Nancy found she couldn't think, all she could do was feel. Unfortunately, what she felt was incredibly, overwhelmingly gratifying. Bud's thick rod filled her, spread her and, to her dismay, aroused her.

When he began to move, ripples of delight spread through her. The friction of his rough clothing against her smooth skin was, somehow, a turn-on, too.

"Oh, shit!! Oh, shit!!!" Bud grunted as he slammed into her. Fucking Mrs. Burke felt real good, even better than he thought it would!

Nancy felt her passion building and realized Bud's probing wand was going to give her an orgasm, whether she wanted it or not. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. The last thing she wanted was to encourage him. No matter how hard she tried, though, she couldn't keep the wondrous feelings from spreading through her and overwhelming her.

Despite her efforts to prevent it, waves of passion began washing over her. She felt her body bucking up to meet the young man's powerful thrusts and felt his hot cream spurting into her. Then he stopped moving.

"Thank God! He's finished," Nancy thought, "maybe now he'll home." She felt Bud's weight leave her and looked up, hoping to see the young man's back as he left the room.

Instead of his back, she saw his smirking face. He was taking his clothes off! Nancy's heart sank. Bud wasn't going to leave after all. How much more did he expect her to do?

"That was pretty good fucking, but it was just starters," Bud said as he laid back down on the bed. "I plan to make today a day ain't neither one of us ever gonna forget."

Nancy jumped as he ripped the remnants of her panties off.

"That's better," he said. "I want you naked. We're gonna do it right this time. How about starting with you giving me a little head?"

"Head?" Nancy knew what he was talking about, but the last thing she wanted was to do that to him.

"Come on!" Bud said, angered by her reluctance. "Suck my cock!"

"No...I...I can't..." Nancy murmured. She tried to pull away from him and to get out of the bed.

Bud grabbed her, pulled her back, then moved so he was sitting on her chest. His cock flopped against her lips. "See, it's already gettin' hard," he grumbled. "Suck it a while, then I'll fuck you some more."

Nancy felt his coarse pubic hair against her chin, but didn't move.

"Come on, bitch, suck it, you'll love it!" Bud said. He grabbed her hair and tugged her face closer to his growing erection.

Pain caused Nancy to wince. "I...I..." she thought, "I better do what he wants, of he'll hurt me." She opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and licked the swollen shaft.

"Yeah!!! That's it!" Bud groaned, "Damn!!! That's the way I like it!"

"The sooner I get this over with," Nancy thought as she worked on the young man's organ with her mouth, "the sooner he'll go and leave me alone." She took more of his swollen penis in her mouth and continued licking and sucking it. She felt it swell and grow and, to her chagrin, as it did, so did her need. "Noooooooo!!!! Please...nooooooo!!!!" she thought, agonized, "I don't want to get excited again."

Just the same, her body continued reacting. As the young man's organ swelled, so did Nancy's desire.

Bud, enjoying the feelings the woman was giving him, was tempted to come in her mouth, but he didn't. As his peak neared, he jerked his cock out of Nancy's mouth and flopped on his back on the bed. "Come on, bitch, get on top of me and ride my fuck stick!" he commanded.

Nancy knelt over him, positioned her hips over his groin, guided his shaft to her again-aching cunt, then slowly she lowered herself on him. Why did his entry into her body have to feel so good?

"Yeah, Momma!" Bud groaned, leering up at her as he jerked his hips, driving his cock up into her. He grabbed her breasts and pinched the nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

Nancy rode the bucking young man, feeling the dreaded approach of orgasm as his prong poked into her. She was going to come again! She couldn't stop herself! What his fingers were doing to her nipples was very painful, but somehow that added to her arousal.

When Nancy felt the first twinges of release, she bit her lip to keep from crying out, then all rational thought left her mind, replaced by exhilaration, as once again overpowering sensations coursed though her, blotting out rational thought. Even so, Nancy managed to stifle her moans of delight.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bud roared, as once more his spend coursed into Nancy's spasming body. "Damn!!! Do you ever fuck good!! Son of a bitch!!!"

Nancy fell sideways, onto the bed next to the grinning young man and lay there, feeling used, betrayed, and cheap.

Bud patted her one of her firm buttocks. "Damn!!!" he exclaimed. " You're one hell of a piece of ass, Mrs. Burke! Anybody ever tell you that?"

Tears welled up in Nancy's eyes and she cuddled up into a fetal position, trying to make herself as small as she could. Now that she'd done everything he wanted her to, maybe he'd leave.

"After I rest a little," Bud said, "We're gonna do a couple more things you're gonna like."

Nancy curled up tighter and continued to sob silently. Would this never end?

After a few minutes, Bud had Nancy get to her knees, moved behind her, and before she realized it, his steel-hard cock was hammering into her once again.

Nancy took some solace from the fact that this position didn't force her to look at Bud's leering face. The problem was, her body was once more responding to his crude use of it. "I...I can't help myself!!! I'm going to come!!" she thought. "God, I hate him! I hate him!" She bit her lip as once more passion flooded her and her body quaked with release.

Bud looked down at the woman jolting on his impaled cock and smiled, and increased the force of his thrusts, drawing a moan from his partner.

"Yeah!" Bud said, "You like it, doncha? I told you I was gonna ruin you for your old man, didn't I?" He kept stabbing his cock into Nancy's warm, clutching cavern until he felt his spend boiling up inside him. "Yeah!!!! Oh, yeah!!! Here it comes!!!! Here it comes!!!" he groaned, his hips a blur, as he spewed his hot juices into Nancy.

His lust slaked, Bud pulled out of Nancy, patted her on the bottom, and got off the bed. "I really got to get goin'," he said. "Got to get home before my old man does or he'll have my hide." He pulled on his clothes, headed for the bedroom door. Before he went out, he stopped, turned, and smiled. "After what we done today, I know you want more. I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon. I got kicked outta school and I can't find a job, so I got lotsa time."

"Nooooo!!!!" Nancy thought. The last thing she wanted was to endure another afternoon like this, but she knew she didn't dare refuse him. Maybe...maybe if she wasn't home when he called.

She lay on her bed listening to his footsteps going down the stairs. Only when she heard the kitchen door close did she allow herself to relax. He was finally gone!

She got out of her bed and started for the bathroom. Bud, coarse and uncouth though he was, had been a vigorous sex partner and had left her physically exhausted. That, coupled with the emotional turmoil she was experiencing, had her totally drained. Blended juices of sex oozed from her and trickled down her legs as she walked. It tickled, and that made her cry.

In the shower, with the hottest water she could stand pelting down on her, Nancy tried to figure some way she could extricate herself from the mess she was in. She couldn't tell her husband because that would mean he'd learn of her affair with Rod Billingham.

Despondent, she continued to stand in the shower crying, her tears blending with the water cascading over her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers