Badge of Dishonor Ch. 11

Story Info
Rod insists on sex with his wife, too.
1.3k words
4.33
34.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eleven

The fact that he'd gotten home late because he spent the evening fucking Wanda Dawes didn't keep Rod from waking Lise and telling her he wanted something to eat.

Lise got sat up in bed and wasn't sure, but she thought she smelled a faint odor of perfume on her husband. It smelled like cheap perfume and she told herself it probably came from someone Rod had arrested.

"I thought I told you to keep supper warm for me," he complained. "I looked all over the kitchen. Where the hell is it?"

Lise looked at the clock on the stand next to their bed. "Rod, it's almost two o'clock in the morning, I couldn't keep dinner warm that long," she replied. "It would have been ruined. Why don't you make yourself a sandwich or something? There's plenty of stuff for sandwiches in the refrigerator. And some leftovers, too."

"Jesus H. Christ!" Rod whined. "I'm out, working overtime so we can have a decent living, and you can't even take the time to cook for me!"

Rod's anger shook Lise who sat in the bed with tears in her eyes while her husband stomped out of the bedroom and down the stairs. She knew if she tried to talk to him when he was in a mood like this, it would only wind up in a fight and that was the last thing she wanted. It wouldn't do her any good and it would probably wake up and upset the kids. She laid back down and pulled the covers over her, hoping she'd be able to fall asleep before Rod finished eating and came back to bed.

Lise was just about asleep when she felt the bed move as Rod slid in next to her. He slid close to her and his arm fell over her.

"Hey, baby..." Rod pulled her closer to him. "I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. I shouldn't have been pissed. How about a little loving?"

His hand slid down and he gripped Lise's breast roughly. Usually, even when Rod was mean to her, his touch excited Lise. She was surprise that, this time, all she felt was a surge of anger. She wanted to tell her husband to let her alone, but she knew she didn't dare do that. Not when he was trying to be nice.

As her husband began caressing her, she noticed something else, too. There was a faint smell of beer on his breath. Rod had been drinking more and more lately, and that bothered her. She knew a lot of policemen wound up with drinking problems and didn't want that to happen to them. If Rod became a drunk, it would make her life even worse.

She let Rod continue to maul her breast, telling herself that she had to, that she married him for better or for worse and had to put up with the bad times. She did wish, however, there would be better times, too. Lately, though, all she seemed to have was worse.

"Come on, baby," Rod murmured. Holding her breast, he tugged at her, trying to get her to turn over, "Come on, you know you want it. You love it!"

Resigned to letting her husband do whatever he wanted, knowing that if she resisted, it would only start a fight, Lise rolled on her back and spread her legs.

"There you go! That's better!" Rod said as he rolled onto her. "You're going to love it! I got a really big one for you tonight."

Lise forced herself to remain calm as her husband clumsily crawled between her outspread legs. Waves of beery breath swept into her nose as he pulled up her nightgown and, without foreplay, plunged his erection into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Lise moaned when her husband's penis plunged into her unlubricated vagina. His action caused her more than a little pain.

"Yeah!" Rod smiled, mistaking his wife's cry of pain for one of ecstasy, "You really needed that, didn't you?"

Lise, biting her lip and fighting back tears, nodded.

Rod began moving his hips, thrusting his shaft into his wife. The swollen wand moving in her dry cave hurt terribly and Lise had to bite her lip to keep from screaming in pain. Luckily, it wasn't long before Rod was coming.

"Ahhhh! Yeahhhhh!" he moaned, jetting into her. He was finished. Without even kissing Lise, he rolled off next to her on the bed. "Goddamn, honey, you're one fine piece of ass," he said groggily, patting her on the hip. "You're the best!" Within seconds he was snoring loudly.

Lise felt sore and dirty. Carefully, so she wouldn't awaken Rod, she slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. She didn't understand why his love-making had revulsed her so much tonight. She felt as if she were going to vomit.

She filled the tub with hot water and bubble bath, then she climbed in and lowered herself carefully into the steamy water, feeling the warmth radiating into her body and relaxing her.

Lying in the sudsy tub, Lise massaged her sore middle, trying to work the tension out of her body. She wanted Rod to make love to her the way he used to, Rod didn't seem to be interested in putting any effort into making love to her anymore.

As her hand moved over her sore vaginal lips, a jolt of pleasure shot through Lise, surprising her. Moaning softly, she slid her hands up over her belly, cupped her breasts in her hands, and let her thumbs toy with the stiffening nipples.

Pleasure surged through her. "My God!" she thought, "Has it really come to this? Am I so desperate for tender touches I have to give them to myself?"

Her hands wouldn't remain still. They began moving all over her body in the sudsy water, gifting her with levels of pleasure more intense than any she had ever received from Rod's touches.

Her thighs fell open and, moving as if they had a life of their own, her hands began stroking the inside of them. Pleasure and need continued to swell through her. What she was doing to herself felt so good, she couldn't stop doing it!

Her hand slid back to her vagina and began exploring it. She shuddered in the warm, foamy water as wonderful sensations coursed through her.

One of her fingers slid into the opening between her legs. "Mnnnnhhh!" she moaned. Her other hand began twirling on her clit, and lightning bolts of joy began to arc through her.

"Ohhhh!!! Yesssss!!!!" she moaned. Her fingers continued their delightful activities and her hips began to rock and squirm. What she was doing to herself might be wrong, but it felt so good! She needed this, desperately!

"Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Lise murmured. Her head lolled on her shoulders and she felt as if she were on fire. The fire was growing hotter and hotter, fanned by her rapidly moving hands.

Suddenly something seemed to burst inside her and her body began to shake and jolt. Feelings more intense than any she'd ever experienced flooded over her. "Annnnnhhhh!!! Annnnnhhhhh!!! Ohhhh!!!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she moaned as she savored the luxurious explosion. She realized she was coming! For the first time in her life!

After experiencing as much pleasure as she could get from her hands and fingers, Lise relaxed in the warm, engulfing water, truly satisfied for the first time in her life. As she lay in the warm water, she realized that all of the tension that had been building up inside her was gone.

Finally she got out of the tub, toweled herself dry, and went back to bed. Even Rod's coarse snoring couldn't keep her awake, but as she dozed off, she realized she felt different, as if something had changed in her life.

She pondered the thought and decided things had to change between her and Rod. No matter what it took, no matter how angry he became, she wasn't going to allow things to keep going the way they were. They had to do some work on their marriage or... Lise shuddered when she realized what the alternative was.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers