Badge of Dishonor Ch. 14

Story Info
Luke has a very exciting evening.
2.7k words
4.62
29.4k
1
0

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X: Badge of Dishonor

Chapter fourteen

Lise Billingham sat at her desk, opening the bag that held her lunch, when Luke Thomas, a young deputy she'd gone to high school with, walked into the office holding a coffee cup in his hand.

"Hi, Lise," Luke said. "I heard you were working here now. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," Lise replied. "I didn't realize you were a deputy."

"I've been one for two years," Luke said. "Ever since I got out of college. I usually work night shift, so I haven't had a chance to stop in and say Hello before this." He walked into the office and sat down in a chair in front of Lise's desk.

"I thought you were going to be a lawyer," Lise said.

"I was," Luke said. "But when the drunk who killed my folks got off because of some sleazy lawyer, I decided I didn't want to be one any more. I wanted to be able to catch bad guys and lock them up, maybe keep what happened to my folks from happening to anybody else."

"I was really sorry to hear about your folks being killed," Lise said. "That had to be awful."

Luke nodded. "It was," he said. "But I managed to get over it OK. My uncle and aunt took me in and being with them helped a lot."

"Where are you living now?" Lise asked.

"I...ah...I rent a little apartment over on Thomas Street," Luke replied. He tried not to think about what had happened between his landlady and him the night before, but couldn't help himself. And, as he thought about what he and his Lorrie had done, he felt his face getting hot. "You married Rod Billingham, huh?" he said, hoping to get his mind on something else.

"Yes," Lise said.

"How's he like being on the patrol?" Luke asked. "I thought about applying for the Patrol, but they had a hiring freeze on, so I came on with the sheriff instead."

"Rod really likes it," Lise said. "He loves the job."

"You have any kids?" Luke asked.

"Three," Lise said. "I kind of hated to come to work because I do like being a stay-at-home mom, but you know how it is these days, we need the money."

Deputy Jonas Briggs stuck his head in the door. "Hey, Luke, come on, we got to roll on a domestic complaint out at Mason Estates."

"Oh, shit," Luke said. "You mean the Drews are at it again?"

"Yep," Briggs said. "Martha claims Irving's threatening to stab her."

Luke smiled at Lise. "Got to go," he said. "See you around sometime."

"Take care, Luke," Lise said. She watched the two deputies leave with a bit of worry in her eyes. She was a police wife and knew domestic complaints were the most dangerous calls officers had to handle. She hoped neither Luke nor his partner would wind up getting hurt handling this one.

"How do you like this new shift schedule?" Jonas Briggs asked as he and Luke headed toward the scene of their call.

One of the first things the new patrol commander did when he took charge was change the schedule for the patrol division. The new schedule allowed officers more choice of shifts they worked, and even provided for two-officer cars part of the time.

"I think it makes sense," Luke replied as he guided the cruiser through traffic. "With this schedule, it should be a lot easier to get backup when things get busy. And it's kind of nice working with a partner, too."

Luke and his partner were assigned to one of the "mid-watch" units, two-officer cars whose tour of duty overlapped the normal shifts and kept officers on the street during shift changes. He and Jonas were assigned to the James County Nine car, and were working the afternoon watch, which ran from eleven in the morning until six in the afternoon.

The domestic dispute, which was at a location only too familiar to the deputies, didn't turn out to be much. Both the husband and wife were drunk, so Luke and Jonas settled things down for the day by taking the husband into protective custody and transporting him to a local de-tox center.

"Well, that was easy," Jonas said as they drove away from the detox center.

"Yeah, be nice if we could settle every domestic that easy," Luke agreed. "You sure it was Irving's turn to go to detox?"

"Hell, I don't know," Jonas laughed. The deputies had been to the home so often, and the couple had both been to detox so much, that it got to be a running joke which person's turn it was to go. "Maybe, now that we're getting that new computer system, they could set something up so we'll know which one we should be taking."

"Yeah, right," Luke laughed, "Why don't you suggest that to the new boss in Support Services? I bet he'll love it."

"Operations to James County Nine," the radio said.

Jonas picked up the microphone. "James County Nine, go ahead," he said.

"The highway patrol is requesting assistance for prisoner transport," the dispatcher said. "We don't have a transport unit available. Meet 305 at the intersection of County Road and Lincoln Avenue."

"Copy, Operations," Jonas said, "we're rolling."

"Doesn't look like we're going to be doing a lot of police work today, does it?" Luke commented. "I hate doing taxi duty for the patrol."

"It's all part of what they pay us to do," his partner said.

Luke was right. Their shift was quiet for once. There was so little to do, they wound up spending most of the afternoon on speed enforcement, a part of the job Luke liked even less than transporting prisoners.

"Well, I think we've issued enough tickets today to hold us for the month," Jonas said as Luke wheeled the cruiser into the Sheriff's Office parking lot at the end of their shift.

"I think we made our quota for the next two months, actually," Luke said. He thought about going home and he found that he felt nervous. He wasn't sure what would happen when he got home today. His landlady had the whole day to think about what had happened the night before. Would she want to continue it, would she want him to move out, what would she want? Actually, Luke wasn't sure what he wanted to have happen when he got home.

"Hey, partner!" Jonas said. He had leaned back in the cruiser, startling Luke, who'd been sitting behind the wheel, lost in thought. "You going to go home or are you going to stay in the car all night?"

"Ah...I'm going home," Luke said.

Lorraine didn't say much to Luke when he got home. She was still wearing her bathrobe even though it was late afternoon.

She did have dinner ready for him, though, and they sat down to eat. Lorraine didn't say a thing to Luke while they ate and, since he wasn't sure what to say, he didn't try to make conversation.

Lorraine disappeared into her bedroom after they finished dinner, while Luke cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. The young man was experiencing a real quandry. He knew he and his landlady would have to talk sometime, but he wasn't sure if this was the time or not.

After he finished with the dishes, Luke debated whether or not he should go up to his apartment. He decided not to and went into the living room, plopped down on the sofa, and turned on the TV to watch the news. But, as he sat there, he realized he couldn't concentrate. He finally decided he might as well go to Lorrie's room and discuss what had happened with her. The sooner they settled the situation, the better it would be for both of them. He got off the sofa and walked down the hall to the master bedroom. The door was closed. He opened it. Lorraine was lying on the bed, her back to him, still in her robe. Luke walked across the room and sat down on the bed. "Are you OK, Lorrie?" he asked softly.

"I...I'm fine, Luke," she replied. She sniffled a little. She was experiencing just as much inner turmoil as her tenant was. She knew what they'd done was wrong, but wasn't sure she'd be able to keep it from happening again. She knew she and Luke needed to talk about it, but she wasn't sure how she'd react if she was close to him again. The memories of their wild night were too fresh, and too real.

She'd gone to her room hoping he'd come in to talk with her and dreading it at the same time. Despite the fact that she had doubts about what they'd done the day before, she found herself wanting him to make love to her again.

"I was worried about you, Lorrie," Luke said and laid his hand gently on her arm. "Are...are you angry with me because...because of what...what I did last night?"

"I...I'm not mad at you, honey," Lorraine said. She shouldn't have let this happen! Luke's touch was thrilling her again! "You...you didn't do anything, it...it was my...my fault."

Luke wasn't finding this any easier than Lorraine. While he caressed her arm through her robe, feelings he'd tried to banish earlier once more started to awaken in him. For a minute he took his hand from her and considered asking her to go out into the living room so they could talk. Then he put it back on her and resumed caressing her.

Luke didn't have a girlfriend. He'd been working nights most of the time, so he hardly had time to date. And Lorrie needed him as much as he needed her. Didn't that meant he was free to give her what she needed, what he needed too?

The young man's caresses grew bolder and, as they did, Lorraine shifted position, moving closer to him. She knew what she wanted to happen, and she didn't care if wanting it was wrong. "Oh, Luke," she whispered, "You really are the only person in the whole world who really cares for me, aren't you?" All she could think of was having him satisfy her again, like he had the night before! Thinking about how it had felt when his big, hard cock was spewing hot juices into her gave her a funny feeling in her stomach.

"I really am worried about you, Lorrie," Luke said, "I don't like to see you upset." He slid his hand into the neck of the robe.

"Oh, Luke!" Lorraine crooned when his hand slid onto her bare skin. "Do you have any idea how wonderful that feels?" His touch was like nothing she'd ever known. He was always so gentle, so concerned about her and what her needs!

"I think I do," Luke said. He knew they weren't going to be talking about not doing this, not now. "I'll be back in just a second," he told his landlady. He got off the bed, took off his clothes, then he laid back down next to her, pressing his naked body spoon-fashion, against her.

Lorraine murmured with delight when Luke pressed his naked body against hers, then his hand slid inside her robe, found her breast, and moved to the already-erect nipple.

"Oh, Luke!" Lorraine moaned. She pressed her bottom against him and felt his swelling cock pressing against her buttocks through her robe. "You know exactly how to make me forget my cares, don't you?"

Luke kept fondling his landlady's breast and could feel her responding more and more fervently to his caresses. His cock, hard as steel now, kept pressing harder and harder against her buttocks as she wriggled them against him.

He managed to get her robe off, then his naked body came in full contact with hers. When his rigid prong stabbed between her buttocks, Lorraine groaned with delight. "Ohhh!! Luke!!!" she murmured. She moved her bottom and the movement generated wonderful feelings which swept through her. "That feels fabulous!"

Luke slid his hand over her body and down between her legs.

Lorraine gasped and trembled as his fingers began caressing her labia, sending shock-waves of pleasure into her. "Oh, Luke!!! I love the way you touch me," she purred. "You're so gentle!" She gasped again when his hand, probing between her legs, brushed her clit.

"Luke!!! My Godddd!!!!" she groaned. Her body continued to move insistently as the young man strummed her clit. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!"

The movement of Lorrie's body against his did wild things to Luke, especially his cock, which remained trapped in the cleft in her warm, soft bottom. This might not be fucking, but Luke found it almost as exciting. He had an idea that if he wanted to, he could come that way.

Luke also loved the effect his caresses were having on his beautiful aunt.

"Luke!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!!!" Lorraine wailed, her body starting to jolt wildly. "Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddd!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

The wild quivering of his lover's body did wonderful things to Luke's trapped cock, but he mustered all the self-control he could and didn't let himself come, even though he could have. Instead, he continued caressing Lorrie until the wild movements of her body stilled, then he held her tight against him, his cock still lodged between her nether cheeks.

"Oh, God, Luke! That was wonderful! I needed that so badly!" Lorraine murmured, putting her hand on top of the one Luke had cupping her breast. "You know exactly what it takes to be good for me, don't you?"

"I'm glad I make you feel good, Lorrie," Luke whispered. "I always want to make you feel good! Always!"

"You do! Oh, darling, you certainly do!" Lorraine exclaimed. She tightened her ass around his cock. "What are we going to do about that?"

"I think you know what we can do," Luke said and squeezed her breast gently.

"Well..." Lorraine laid one of her legs back over Luke's hips, then reached between them and found his cock. "Let's see. I think, maybe we can..."

She guided the tip of the aroused young man's swollen organ to her sopping opening and, when Luke thrust forward, she groaned with delight as the engorged shaft slid into her quavering grotto. Heat and thrills swept through her.

"Yesss!!! Oh, Yessss!!!!" Lorraine purred, pressing back against Luke. Pleasure ripped through her once again as his swollen wand speared into her over and over.

Luke jabbing forcefully into Lorrie's body, continued to squeeze her breast and toy with the nipple.

"Do it!!! Do ittttttt!!!!" Lorraine cried. Her body shook under the young man's delightful assault. Her hand stole to her pussy and began twirling her clit. "Yes, Luke!!! Do ittttt!!! Yessssss!!!!"

"Oh, God, Lorrie! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God!!! This feels too good!!!" Luke cried, feeling the onset of his orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Lorrrrrieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Powerful jets of his juices hosed into her quivering body.

"Gahhhhhhhh!!!! Luke!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lorraine cried as uncontrollable ecstasy roared through her.

"Oh, Luke, I needed that so desperately!" Lorraine crooned afterward, hugging Luke against her. "God, you make me feel so good!" She kissed him tenderly. As long as he was with her, she'd never be lonely.

"I'm glad," Luke said.

Lorraine kissed him again. "I don't know what I'm going to do." Her eyes reddened and began to fill with tears. "My God! What am I doing? What am I thinking? Look at me!"

"It's OK." Luke didn't want her to start crying. Crying women always made him feel helpless. "I don't see anything wrong with what we're doing, Lorrie."

Lorraine sniffled a little, then kissed him. "I don't agree with you, Luke, but I'm not going to argue with you. Not only are you a magnificent lover, you're sweet, too." She patted his bare hip and yawned. "I'm tired. Why don't we get some sleep?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Luke said. He rolled over, turned out the bedroom light, then rolled back so he was facing her and pulled her into his arms.

Lorraine snuggled against Luke, kissed him, then the two of them fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers