Badge of Dishonor Ch. 28

Story Info
Another evening at home with Tim & Heidi.
564 words
4.51
25.7k
1
0

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion In James County X: Badge of Dishonor

Chapter twenty-eight

When Tim Jackman finally got home from the office, his wife Heidi met him at the door and they shared a long, passionate kiss.

"Is Eileen still here?" Tim asked after the kiss ended.

"No, she called a friend of hers," Heidi said. "She came and got Eileen and they left."

"I'm glad to hear that," Tim said. He cupped his wife's firm bottom in his hands and pulled her against him.

Heidi felt her husband's swollen member pressing against her and went a little weak inside. She'd heard news reports about what had happened, knew he'd been involved in a dangerous incident, and was very glad to have him home safe and sound.

"Want to go out and grab something to eat?" Tim asked.

"Not right now," Heidi replied. "Maybe...maybe later."

Tim's embrace tightened, their lips met in a torrid, searching kiss, and their bodies pressed together.

"Let's go upstairs," Heidi suggested when the kiss finally ended. "We...we can get something to eat later...if we want to."

When they arrived in their bedroom, they tore at each other's clothes. Tim, as always, delighted in helping his wife undress and, as usual, enjoyed having Heidi undress him just as much.

When their clothes were off, the two lovers tumbled into the king-sized bed. Tim's lips immediately went to his wife's erecting nipples, and her hands sought his erection.

Together, they slowly, joyfully, explored, caressed, and excited each other. Tim found that he had little control. He needed Heidi badly.

Heidi, too, found her excitement rapidly building to a level of near-frenzy. She rolled on her back and pulled her husband on top of her.

Tim didn't have to be told what his wife needed. His erection, trapped between them, slid up her belly. Her rigid nipples, hot points of need, jabbed into his chest.

"Take me, darling!" Heidi urged, "Now!" Her voice, like her body, was teeming with urgency.

Tim raised his hips, then lowered them, and felt his rigid shaft slide into his wife's warm, damp cavern. He was in her!

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Tim!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" Heidi groaned, "That's what I need!!!!"

Tim began to move his hips and, as their ardor multiplied, the couple rode breaking waves of jubilation, their bodies straining against each other, exchanging the utmost in erotic sensations.

Heidi's passion reached a crescendo, then blossomed into sweet, joyful explosions of bliss.

"Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Darling, yesssssss!!!!!"she cried. "I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Take meeeeee, Tim!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!"

"Heidinn!!!! Oh, Heidi!!!!!!!" Tim cried, exploding his juices into his wife's rocking body.

Afterward, aglow from shared joy, they lay in each other's arms.

Heidi kissed Tim. "I really needed you!" she whispered. "God, did I ever!"

"I didn't realize how much I needed you when I got home tonight," Tim said. "But I sure did!" He took her in his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"Want to go again?" Tim asked when the kiss came to an end.

"I think, maybe, we both should get some rest," Heidi said. "After all, neither of us has gotten much sleep in the last twenty-four hours."

"You have a point," Tim replied. "I am kind of pooped." He yawned, then he pulled the covers over them, shut off the light, and they snuggled against each other and slept.