Badge of Dishonor Ch. 29

Story Info
Maude comforts Eileen after the rape.
1.6k words
4.35
28.3k
1
0

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-nine

Eileen Frenett and her friend Maude, unable to reach home in one night of driving, had checked into a motel.

Eileen, exhausted, had taken a bath and was lying on one of the two beds in the room, waiting for her friend to finish her shower. She was still feeling frightened and unsettled and was unable to fall asleep until Maude was someplace she could see her. She needed someone who could give her a sense of security, who could make her feel safe.

The bed sank as someone sat down on it. Eileen opened her eyes and looked up into the concerned face of her friend.

"Maude, I never really knew what being raped was like, even though I've talked to women who've gone through it. I...I feel so...so violated by what that animal did to me," Eileen whispered. "It...it's like he stole something from me, something I'm frightened I'll never get back."

"You can't expect anything better from a man. All men are pigs," Maude said bitterly, her voice husky. Her hand began moving soothingly over Eileen's nude body.

The woman's gentle touch comforted Eileen, but it also did much more. Fires of passion were ignited in her ravaged body. She sat up and laid her head on Maude's shoulder.

Maude put her arm around her friend and lover. "There, there," she said, "I'll take care of you. I know what you need."

Eileen looked into Maude's eyes and their faces moved slowly toward each other. Then, when their lips joined, Eileen felt wild feelings roiled inside her.

"Make love to me, Maude!" Eileen beseeched the older woman after their torrid kiss ended. "I need you to make love to me so badly! Make me forget what happened to me!"

"You know I will, my darling," Maude replied.

She lowered Eileen to the bed and began to kiss her neck and shoulders. Eileen was exultant. Maude's caresses were so wonderful! Desire grew to a fever pitch inside her as Maude's soft hands cupped her breasts, and her light kisses teased Eileen's flesh. The tips of her firm breasts strained and tingled. Then one super-sensitive tip was engulfed by warmth as Maude drew it into her mouth.

"Yessssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Oh, darling, that feels so wonderful!!!" Eileen moaned. She felt Maude's hand traveling down over her belly, between her legs. When her friend found her clit and began caressing it, Eileen issued a loud groan and her back arched, lifting her torso off the bed. Her hips twisted and turned as Maude's hand whirled on her engorged clit. Then, without warning, the release Eileen had sought was hers.

"C-C-C-C-Commmmminnnnnnggggg!!! Oh, God, darling, I'm commminnnggggg!!!!" Eileen cried while explosion after explosion of joy shook her fine body. "Don't stop!!! My Goddddd!!! Don't ever stopppp!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Maude continued kissing and caressing Eileen until her friend's need was sated. At last, when Eileen was calm, the two women lay locked in each other's arms on the bed.

"Make love to me again!" Eileen purred. The delight her friend had given her only whetted her appetite. She had to have more of the divine feelings Maude always gave her! "Please, Maude, darling, make love to me again!"

"I will, my darling," her lover replied. But instead of taking immediate action, she sat there, gazing at her friend for a few moments.

Eileen looked up at her friend. Maude's chest was rising and falling evenly with her breathing. She had huge breasts, and a very lush body. Her ample form was a stark contrast to Eileen's. Eileen had a slim, lovely physique, but looked almost boyish next to her companion.

"My God!" Eileen breathed as she beheld Maude's body. "I've seen you so many times, but I still can't get over how beautiful you are!"

She reached around for her lover's huge breasts. Though big, Maude's breasts were firm and sagged only slightly. Large, rosy circles capped them, and from the tips, thick nipples protruded.

Eileen's tiny hands traced the outline of her companion's breasts, drawing a low moan of pleasure from the other woman.

While Eileen's hands were adoring her breasts, Maude, caressed Eileen's small breasts, teasing the tips to straining tumescence. Eileen felt giddy and her legs began to tremble.

Maude pulled her companion into her arms and, they were once more locked in a warm embrace, their lips joining. As their tongues lashed, their bodies pressed together, warm flesh against warm flesh.

After the kiss was over, Maude rolled Eileen onto her back and began raining soft, teasing kisses everywhere on the woman's slender body. Her hair caressed Eileen, a silken touch that soon had Eileen writhing and straining with need.

A soft hand combed through Eileen's excitement-dampened pubic hair, then moved to the puffy lips of her vagina. Eileen felt as if she would explode as soft fingers gently teased her damp opening. Maude's soft, silken skin brushed against hers.

"Ohhhhhh, darling!!!!" Eileen moaned when first one of Maude's fingers, then two, slid into her. Her hips rose off the bed, seeking more of the exquisite pleasure her friend was bestowing on her. Her body fluttered with ecstasy as Maude's lips roamed over it. The fingers invading her began a slow, maddeningly wonderful thrusting. In and out, in and out, the arousing digits moved.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Eileen moaned when Maude's thumb came to rest on her ultra-sensitive clit. Eileen's hips went wild as she exploded in delight, her body arching off the bed, whirlpools of pleasure spinning from her loins into through her body.

"Yesssssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" she cried. "Oh, Goddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg!!!! Yesssssssss, darling!!!!! I'm cummmminnngggggggg!!!!"

Maude continued her caresses, her head lying on Eileen's flat belly, until the frantic movements of her lover's body calmed. Then Maude stretched out next to her and took her in her arms.

"Oh, God!" Eileen gushed, kissing her companion. "That was wonderful! So wonderful!"

Maude continued caressing Eileen, who couldn't believe how turned on she still was. She'd had two intense orgasms, and was being fired up with desire all over again! It took very little time for her companion's feather-light touches to have her writhing with passion once more.

"I need you so much!!!!" Eileen moaned, "So much!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!"

Pleasure suffused her. It was as if she'd turned into one huge, super-sensitive pleasure nerve! After what that policeman had done to her, she desperately needed feel the way Maude made her feel! Maude cared about her, Maude would take care of her!

Soft lips were moving through her pubic hair, then her lover's tongue was exploring her vagina. It slid between the puffy, silken lips, circled the top of the opening, shocking Eileen with delight as it slid down between the folds of skin, teasing her opening. Once more, Eileen's back arched, her hips rising from the bed, as her body begged for more.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Eileen moaned, her mind awhirl with lust. "That's...so...wonderful!!! Don't...Ahhhh!!!! Don't stoppppp!!! Don't ever stopppppp!!!!"

Maude covered Eileen's dripping opening with her mouth, and her hands cupped her lover's firm buttocks, as her tongue slid and and out of Eileen's quivering pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Eileen screamed, her hands tearing at the bedcovers, as yet another orgasm wracked her. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

By the time Maude finished with her, Eileen lay panting on the bed, more satisfied than she'd ever been in her life. Once more, her friend took her in her arms.

"Ohhhh!!! Maude!" Eileen gushed, "I've never, ever, felt anything like that! It was exactly what I needed!"

Eileen rolled atop Maude and kissed her, thrusting her tongue between Maude's lips where it met Maude's tongue and dueled with it. Thrills raced through both of them.

The kiss over, Eileen began kissing down over her lover's neck onto the statuesque woman's chest. Eileen licked the rosy area around the base of one nipple, watching the finger-thick bud swell out of the flesh that surrounded it. Once the nipple had stiffened, Eileen took it in her mouth.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, darling, yessssss!!!!" Maude groaned, her hands tangling in Eileen's hair, pulling her lover's face tighter against her breasts.

Eileen thoroughly kissed and caressed each of the magnificent globes, causing her lover's chest to heave wonderfully. Once she'd accorded each of those fine breasts adequate attention, Eileen began kissing her way down over the older woman's rounded belly. Maude's body was soft and silky, not hard and hairy like the bodies of men were.

"My darling!" Maude moaned as Eileen loved her. Her body began writhing on the bed.

Eileen moved her hands and lips through Maude's full kinky mass of pubic hair, onto her groin. She paused, then began exploring Maude's vagina. She touched the folds of flesh surrounding the vagina and heard her friend gasp with delight. Maude was soaking wet with excitement and her hips rolled as Eileen touched her.

Eileen slipped a finger into her friend's body, feeling the fiery warmth of the older woman's need. She found, and toyed with, Maude's erect clit, which was surprisingly large and swollen.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Maude moaned, her hips jerking. "Please!!! Please my darling!!! Take me!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Eileen did just that. Inserting two slim fingers into the older woman's opening, she began licking Maude's turgid clit, then sucked it between her lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Maude's body began to thrash wildly. "My Darling!!!!!! That's itttttt!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Eileen kept up her caresses until Maude's violent motions stilled and the other woman lay quiet on the bed.

"Come up here so I can hold you," Maude whispered, and Eileen did. As they lay there, Their arms and legs entwined, the sated women soon fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers