Bag Ch. 01 - Forest Clearing

Story Info
A hike into the woods turns interesting for us both.
2.4k words
3.96
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get home to find a note that reads, "Prepare for a hike, be ready in 20 minutes." Next to the note is a stack of outdoorsy clothes, a comfortable pair of shoes and a moderately weighted mystery bag labeled, "Do not open yet." As get dressed in your allotted time, you can't help but wonder what's to come and what's in the mystery bag. Do you peek or do you do as told? The temptation to look is harder than a cock brushing against the roof of your sweet mouth. However, orders are orders and you wait like the edge-loving slut that you are.

Twenty minutes later I arrive and tell you join me in the truck to begin our adventure. I open the door and hand you a glass of wine, because you must stay hydrated. I strap you into your seat and whisper into your ear, "This won't be the last time I strap in today." Next I gently nibble on your ear lobe and roughly kiss your neck before I place your mystery bag between your legs on the floor liking a begging lover bowing before your sex. I close the door, get in my side of the truck and off we go.

During our drive, I casual reach over and massage the back of your neck as I so like to do. Soft groans of pleasure escape your lips as the tension from the week slowly seeps from your beautiful neck. After a few minutes of gentle massaging, I guide your head down to my lap. Without having to be ordered, you slip your fingers into my shorts and begin softly massaging my balls with your warm hands. Seductively, you lean up and unzip my shorts to reveal my rock hard cock standing rigid awaiting your sweet lips. Licking your lips with anticipation, you begin by swirling your tongue on the head of my dick.

Once you've managed to massage my cock head with your twisting tongue, you slowly suck in the shaft of my turgid cock. Your warm throat accepts my length and your muscles contract to milk my cock. With increasing tempo you slide your tongue and throat up and down my cock until you feel the pulsating begin to arise from the bottom of my balls. When my cum begins to rise to the level of your taste, you slam your mouth deeper on my cock until the head bumps the rear of your throat. Ropes of milky cum saturate the back of your throat as you expertly swallow my load all the while rubbing my balls with your hands. After I have released my seed and you have drank it down, you place my now satisfied cock back in my pants and kiss my neck. I tell you that you are a "Good girl."

As our ride continues, you are feeling happy at having been able to give me a satisfying cock experience. The drive begins to tire you and you slip off into a gentle slumber. You begin to dream about what we will be doing upon our arrival and what magic I may have in store for you. Your mind runs wild and you begin to feel certain wetness between your thighs that signals your arousal. You are awaken by the feel of probing fingers rubbing the outer lips of your moist pussy. You part you legs and moan "Please, sir."

My fingers separate you pussy lips releasing the warm scent of your sex. My fingers begin to play across your pussy like a musician stroking the neck of guitar willing the strings to make exquisite music. I find that special nub that hides inside your fuck hole. It's hard to the touch, but slick with the warm juices of your dripping pussy. I gently rub that clit over and over, letting your wetness provide all the lubrication needed to keep you open.

Slowly that feeling starts to bubble from within, you know that your climax is reaching the point of no return. You ask for permission to cum and I grant it. Your orgasm hits you with ferocious intensity. You cross you legs, grinding my hand deeper into your wet hole. I continue rubbing that clit until a second wave pushing you to want me to stop. You tell that you can't and I slow my assault on your now satisfied clit. I collect as much wetness from your sweet pussy as I can and bring my fingers to your lips. Your scent snaps you to attention like the breaking of smelling salts to an unconscious person. Your scent makes you horny. You suck my fingers into your mouth cleaning them as expertly as you did my cock. Your body is drained and I allow you drift off again into that blissful slumber.

You awake an hour later to find that we are parked at a tree-lined lake. There is an old rickety dock set off to the side and plenty of well-worn walking trails leading off in many directions. There are a few other vehicles there with others preparing or returning from their trip off to the local wilderness. You are permitted to hydrate some more with another glass or three of wine while I prepare for our walk. As we set out, I remind you to retrieve the mystery bag from the truck. Your knees begin to shake a bit with remembrance of our trip to the lake and you wonder what could be in store for you now. And, what's in that goddamn bag?

The woods are calm and serene. The temperature is quite nice this day and you are enjoying a soft caressing breeze that floats across your exposed skin and massages the lengths of your hair. We reach our destination. I have found a pleasant thicket of trees next to small clearing that allows that breeze to continue to treat us. I lay out a blanket across the clearing and open my pack to set up our picnic. Seedless red cherries, pita triangles with chilled hummus, pitted Kalamata olives, grilled chicken in slices and a bowl of fresh strawberries and cream and of course more chilled white wine. I brought no plates or utensils. We take turns feeding each other, letting our fingers play across one another's lips and sucking on the tips for added sensuality. The teasing an temptation in a single picnic meal is tantalizing your soul.

Our meal ends as the sun begins to set. I ask you for the mystery bag and your heart skips a beat. Your hungrily retrieve the bag from the edge of the clearing waiting to see what I have in store for you. I instruct you to remove the strap from the bag, which you do panting lick a puppy about to get a new toy. I take the strap and bound it around your eyes, blocking out the final rays of the sun and denying you the bliss of seeing what's in the bag. Your sense of touch and hearing will have to be your eyes for the rest of the evening. That wetness of anticipation begins to flood your panties and your breath begins to come in stuttering gasps.

You hear the zipper of the bag open and the rustling of items inside. What was that metallic clinking? Was there something dragging on the ground? Your mind is running wild? Is he going to fuck me or kill me? Just then, I begin to slowly remove all of your clothing. Shirt, bra, shorts and those soaking wet panties filled with the moistness of your sex. You feel exposed and begin to get a little more nervous. Next you feel that soft cords of silken rope slide across your wrists and the bounds of restraint beginning to tighten on your arms.

Your arms are hoisted over your head and you are unable to get release from the ropes. You gently fight against the ropes and determine that they will not give; you are mine now. You begin to speak and I hush your mouth with a finger across your lips. I tell you that, "Moans, gasps and screams are fine for you tonight...your words mean nothing now." That allows a moan of desire to escape you lips, sliding around my finger like the flow of the ocean slipping around an island. Next, you feel that familiar slide of silk rope now caressing your ankles. The left leg is drawn slightly away from your right. There's that clinking of metal and your leg cannot return to its original position. Now the right is pulled away as well and secured. You are naked and spread eagled in the cool night air.

Your senses begin to feel the heat of a fire. Not to worry, it's at a safe distance and nothing will harm my secured beauty. The heat of the fire warms your face, breasts, thighs and feet while the cool night are licks your back and bottom like the gentle kiss of an ice cube. The sensation is exhilarating, although a bit disorienting. You hear the faint sound of my approach from behind you. The warmth of my skin lessens the caress of the night air. I begin massaging your hips with my hands, rubbing the round edge of your bottom all the way to the outer folds of your pussy. No entry is allowed at this point, only the hard rub of my rough hands on your soft skin.

Once your bottom is as warm as the front of your hips, I begin to massage that wondrously round ass of yours. My grip lowers and you feel as if I have knelt down behind you. The rough rub of my hands begins to explore that rosebud that is your asshole. You wonder what will happen next? The feeling of your ass cheeks being spread apart sends warmth across you, then the soft moistness of my tongue circles that rosebud and begins to explore inside. The sensation sends waves of pleasure from your ass to the core of your pussy. Another groan escapes and you mutter, "Oh, yes." Then the feeling abruptly stops... Oh shit, I spoke is all you can think.

The first swish of the air splitting is noticed only a second before my hand strikes your left ass cheek. The sting of the slap is both painful and sensual at the same time. Your wetness increases as the pain is delivered. Strike after strike assaults your ass cheek; you know the pinkness of your check must now rival the heat of the fire before you. The strikes stop and my voice returns to your ear, "No more words." A moan of acceptance is released and my warm hand returns to soothe your ass. The kiss of the cool night air is now a blessing to alleviate the sting of your earned discipline.

You are feeling the warmth of your disciple dissipate when I return behind you. My hands massage your neck and chest. I cup your breasts from behind and kneed the flesh like an expert pastry chef moves dough. Your nipples are warm from the fire and standing at full attention. The night breeze shuffles through and catches a kiss on the end of each of your nipples as it continues its journey through the night. I am in front of you now. Each of your nipples is slowly drawn into my sucking mouth. I gently rub my teeth over your nubs and twist those nipples with the force of my sucking. Can this get any better? Slowly my hand travels down your stomach and stops inches away from your awaiting moist fuck hole.

Suddenly, I move away and the tension of the ropes has been released; you feel a short-lived sense of freedom, before you are bent forward over a rough product of nature. Is it a tree stump? A fence post? Whatever it is, you are bent over the object ass in the air for all of the forest to see. Your hands are secured again, as you are now secured in a bent over position. The roughness of the wooden on your skin is arousing to your nipples. You begin to rub your hard nipples against the wood feeling the roughness. Another moan escapes your mouth, just as my tongue moves into between your thighs and parts those glistening pussy lips.

My tongue laps up the wetness of your pussy, while the tip of it gently probes your inner desire. It doesn't take long for you to reach another orgasm as I assault your clit with my rough tongue. The first orgasm hits like a fright train exploding into the night. The wave causes you to buck and moan, dragging those hard nipples across the wooden rest. The pain and pleasure are too intense and another waves follows. You collapse onto the wood, spent from the rush of pleasure. Just as you think it's over, your thighs part again as my rock hard cock begins to explore your outer lips.

The feeling of my cock as it begins sliding in and out in amazing. The awareness of being sense deprived, secured by rope, bent over to me and assaulted from behind it too much for you to contain. Moans and groans of pleasure release. A primal scream fills the air as you yell out in pleasure. Your pussy is filled with the full length of my cock over and over until your begin to feel the tightness in my balls. You use those strengthening muscles to milk my cock one last time tonight. The slash of my cum deep within your pussy makes you cry out again in primal heat.

The night is over. You are untied and semi-clothed. We cuddle by the fire and finish the rest of our food. We collect our things and return to the truck for the ride back to the house. You fall into a restful slumber feeling no worries, as your body has been fully satisfied. When we get home you tell me you are going to get a shower and clean up. I tell you I'll meet you there soon. As you enter the bedroom you notice something on the bed. A flick of the light switch reveals four more mystery bags lying on the bed, each labeled "Do not open, yet." The End.