Bag Ch. 02 - The Office

Story Info
A day at the office becomes an act of obedience.
2.1k words
4.07
18.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief embrace in the driveway this the morning signals to me a day of chores and longing that will not be fulfilled until late evening when the drains of our time finally retire for the night. As you get into the van in the morning, your thoughts turn to the day ahead. The clients, supervision, and the irritating coworkers to come; oh what wonders the day has in store. A few stops for breakfast, a drink for later and the occasional chat on Facebook to highlight the monotony of a tiresome drive and you arrive at your destination: friggin' work!

As you enter the office door, your secretary welcomes your arrival and announces that you have a package waiting for you in your office. Sitting upon your desk is a medium sized brown UPS box addressed to you with a return address adhered that simply reads "OPEN NOW." What could it be? What is he up to now? These thoughts run through your head. Should I wait until later? Your curiosity and willingness to follow directions get the best of you as your tear into the box like a child expecting a prized gift on Christmas morning.

As you peel open the flaps, you are briefly puzzled to see a black canvas bag similar to the ones at home. You are briefly scared of what this could mean for you. What does he have in mind? Christ, I'm at work. As you pull out the bag, a small slip of paper falls to the ground. You bend over to pick up the paper and your skirt slides up every so gently on your thighs. You are startled to hear nearly inaudible "Oh my" coming from the speaker on your computer. What was that? Who's there? Am I imagining things? Fuck me, I've finally lost my mind and now I'm hearing things!

Just as the growing number of questions about your sanity begins to subside, you hear my voice begin to play out over your computer speakers. "Good morning, Little Girl. Before you is another bag of tricks that you WILL use throughout the morning at my command. I shall signal your ability to open the next bag within the bag with a soft "DING" tone that will chime from your computer. You will find five bags inside the larger canvas bag. Each is labeled 1 through 5. You will be prompted to open each bag with my tone and instructions will follow. Your computer is equipped with a web cam that I have accessed as well as a boost port for remote control. This is not theater of the mind; I will be watching you through the morning to ensure your compliance. Let the games begin." Uh-oh.

Before you can process what is happening, you hear the first "DING!" Like an eager child willing to please, you open the large black canvas bag. Inside you see the smaller bags. You withhold your desire to open each and instead find the one labeled, "BAG #1" Inside this bag you discover a small personal sized purple vibrator like the ones we use on dates. "This device is warm and desires to tickle your clitoris throughout the morning. You shall now welcome this into your pussy. Your concerns about your job are not mine, only yours and my pleasure. Any objections are dismissed at this moment." With slight hesitation, you hike up your skirt and gently side the purple bullet of your curiosity into your warm, tight and desiring pussy.

Just as you are starting to get used to the fullness that the vibrator brings your fuck hole, it starts to buzz across the top of your clit, like the feel of my fingers quickly against the place where my clit meets the hood. It begins vibrating across the top of your clit until the sensation is more than you can stand. It's a powerful, sensitive feeling that it's almost too much for you to handle. After a few moments or squirming in your chair and biting of your lip, you begin to feel that swelling of your clit that signals you're pending orgasm. You grip the armrests of the chair, ready to release as the vibrations stop. What madness is this? "Your pleasure is not to be achieved yet," I announce over the speaker. Sit up and prepare for more. "DING!"

You find a very small bag labeled "BAG #2." You begin to hesitate to open the bag when a vibration grips your clit and startles you into action. Inside you find a set of nipple clips. "Begin" is all that is said. Turning to face the computer you start with your right nipple, working it with your fingers until it becomes erect. It responds slowly at first, but within a minute it is at full attention, and quite ready to be held that way. You rip open the nipple clip packaging, and eagerly loosened the first hoop. Next, you place it over your nipple, and began tightening it.

The feeling is surprisingly pleasurable, and you very quietly, unconsciously moan. You tighten it as tight as it would go, and then look at your handiwork in the reflective monitor. Your pink nipple is held captive by the black nylon, with the brass color chain hanging down from your breast. You pull at the chain, gently at first, but then more and more roughly. You can feel the wetness return between your legs now. You stop playing with the chain to put on the other hoop. In the same way, you played with your left nipple this time, making sure it is ready for its slavery to the new toy. It stands at full attention now, and you slide the hoop over it. Quickly you tightened it, and moan once again from the pleasure you now felt on both breasts. The sight of you, with your nipples tightly clenched, connected by chain, turns you on even more. "You fucker," you moan. "DING!"

"Such a dirty mouth on my little slut. Such a mouth needs to be taught a lesson. You will skip ahead and open bag number 5 now." Barely able to sit upright from the exquisite sensations on your nipples and the occasional pulse of the remote controlled clit vibe, you manage to reach into the black canvas bag and extract "BAG #5" from the mysterious container. This bag is by far the heaviest of the bunch and clearly the largest. You place the bag on your desk and begin to open it. Inside you find the thickest most realistic flesh colored dildo you have ever seen. It's 10 inches long and you have concerns about whether it will even fit inside your tight pussy.

"Suck it, now. Place that cock in your mouth and take it in as far as you can." The command surprises you, but you are determined to please me. Your mouth expands to take in the full girth on this monster. You turn to face the monitor and slowly begin to bob you mouth up and down on the first few inches of this fucking beast. The corners of your mouth begin to hurt from the stretching of skin. You are about to take it out when you hear, "Deeper and faster. That dirty mouth needs to be filled with this dirty beast." Reluctantly, you take in more of the monstrosity while increasing the speed of your torturous throating. The tip of the cock hits the back of your throat and you begin to feel the uncomfortable moment of gagging approaching. A solitary tear rolls down your cheek, soon to be followed by more when you mercifully hear the command to release this beast from your mouth.

Panting like a dog that has been run through the woods, you begin to catch your breath. "Watch that mouth, or you will need another lesson in respect." A simple moan of "Yes Sir" is all your hammered throat can muster as this time. "DING! Return your numbering to bag three please." Without hesitation, your fish BAG #3 out of the larger canvas bag and open the smaller bag without question or comment. Inside you find a small container of lube and a ribbed black anal plug. "Cover with lube and insert now." With great hesitation you begin to follow your directions, not wanting to repeat the discipline just delivered.

The tip of the now-slicked plug settles into position against your ass. Next you begin the slight push to start to enter, giving you the sensations of slow, delicious penetration feeling the tapered plug opening you up. It takes several seconds of slowly working the tip in and out of your ass before you push it in a bit more. Then the stretch starts. The feel of the plug starting to stretch you open a bit is when you go easy, taking my time. God, it feels good, though. In a little more, then letting it slide back not quite out. Then pushing it back in a little bit deeper. Working in a little deeper with each of the pushes that your fingers put on the base. You're not sure how long it takes, maybe two or three minutes? Then you can feel the thickest part of the plug starting to stretch yourself open as it starts to go in. Letting it slide out and then pushing back on it once more.

It just doesn't want to go in, though. Another minute or so of working it and your getting a little frustrated, as well as very wet, you can feel a bit of wetness running down the back of your thigh, and your pretty sure it's not lube. Finally, you just push it in the last bit with a firm shove. There's that moment of pleasure and pain mixing as your ass is spread wider around the fattest part of it, which you hiss in a gasp of air. Then the dizzying wave of relief and pleasure when it sinks in fully, with your ass closing on the narrow rod and 'T' base. You can't help but moan out loud at the rush of sensations. "DING!"

"Now you may reach in and grab your fourth and final bag. Do not delay, your final appointment is only moments away." Shifting slightly in your chair as not to deepen the pressure of your plug, your reach into the bag and withdrawal BAG#4. Inside you discover a black dildo of nice girth and length with a vibrating feature. "You may now finish your morning warm-up."

You pick up the dildo and begin rubbing the head of it over your pussy, between the lips of it. You are already so wet that the dildo slides into you without hardly any pushing. You get it all in there, all nine thick black inches, and just hold it tight for a moment as you press the vibrating massager. You turn it on to the low setting and feel the vibrations through your whole body and you feel yourself getting wetter and more aroused. You slide the dildo in and out a few times slowly, then start going a little faster. Then you start moving the dildo faster in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. You turn the vibrator up to the high setting and it's like a rocket going off in your pussy!

I feel yourself starting to cum as you move the dildo really fast as you pretend it's me and fucking. You am panting and moaning a lot and am almost ready to cum! I start the vibrator on your clit again hard and "Oooohhhhhhhhhh goddddd daddddy! I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmm!" You start moaning to yourself and just a minute or two after that, you feel your pussy muscles tighten around vibrator and you feel your juices leaking out and running down over your asshole and into your butt crack.

Your body tenses with my orgasm and you just hold the dildo and vibe still between your legs and absorb the vibrations from it. I increase the intensity on the clit stimulator as you move the dildo deeper into your hole, which makes you cum even harder!! You clench your thighs together to hold it there as I the clit vibrator continue for a few moments. I turn the vibe off and slowly you pull the dildo out of your pussy. I love hearing the slurping sound your pussy makes it makes as you pull the dildo it out of your wetness. Spent, you collapse into a heap in your chair.

"Sorry to interrupt, but your work day has just begun. Clean up your toys, return them to the bag and resume your workday. I look forward to continuing this session when you return home this evening. You have mostly been a very good girl and shall be rewarded further. Good day."