Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no money in my bra Anthony, just tits."

The easiest way to get at her money was to lift her bra from the front before lifting up her big boobs. Instead Anthony took the more difficult albeit more pleasurable route down her shirt and bra instead of up shirt and bra. Reaching inside her bra and feeling her tits while fingering her nipples, he reached beneath each big breast in his search for her money. He pulled out a small wad of cash from underneath each one of her big tits. Sticking his big hand in her bra again, not feeling for money this time, he felt, fondled, and caressed her big tits and fingered her nipples again before reaching beneath her breasts for the money and before she ejected his hand with a shove.

"What's all this bitch?" He held the money up to her face. "Holding out on us?"

"Asshole. If you're going to feel me, then you need to pay me," said Carmen with a sexy look while making a grab for the money but missing when Anthony pulled his hand away.

"Shut up bitch," said Anthony slapping her hard across face again, this time harder. "I'm not paying you shit. You give me what I need for free, anytime I want it."

He reached in between her legs and up her short skirt.

"Don't fucking touch me," said Carmen recoiling from him while trying to close he legs, something she wasn't accustomed to doing lately, ever since she's been working for Tyrone. A good woman, a wife and a mother turned prostitute, had her husband not left her and taken all her money, she wouldn't be sitting here now with these two lowlifes.

"I'll touch you anywhere and anytime I want bitch," said Anthony. "I own your Puerto Rican ass."

"I'm not Puerto Rican. I'm Hispanic," she said with pride.

"Whatever. All of you mud people look alike to me," he said with a laugh.

"At least I know who my Daddy is. Who's your Daddy, Anthony?"

"Watch your mouth," he said.

Pulling the crotch of her panty forward before pushing her panty aside, he grabbed another wad of cash from between her legs before sticking a stiff finger in her pussy.

"You filthy pig," she said pushing at his arm while squirming away from him. "What are you into snowballing? I hope you get a finger full of my John's cum to suck."

"Careful Carmen or you'll be sucking my cock on the way to Lucy and Simone's place. All totaled, there's about two grand here," he said to Marquis while counting hundred's, fifties, and twenties and dumping the money in the front seat. Marquis grabbed the money and stuffed it in his pocket. "Simone trained you good. You've been a very busy girl," said Anthony.

"What about me asshole? What do I live on if you take all of my money?"

"What about you?" He gave her a hard stare. "You're been holding back on us for weeks. You've had plenty of money to live on by not giving us our share," he said. "You're lucky we don't ask you for a cut of that too, but this will do for now," said Anthony after Marquis pocketed her cash, "until you make more for us later. Matter of fact, you're right Carmen," he said unzipping himself and pulling out his cock. "What about me? Suck my prick."

"Fuck you. I won't suck you. I'll bite it off before I suck it," she said looking down at his prick.

"You do and I'll cut off your tits," he said lifting her blouse and bra to expose her big tits before reaching in his pocket to pull out a switch blade.

"Don't do this Anthony. I won't suck you," she said trying to pull away from his grasp.

"Blow me Carmen," said Anthony forcing her head down to his lap. He pulled her long, dark hair for her to open her mouth to scream for him to fill her mouth with all of him. "Suck my cock or I swear to God, I'll beat you senseless that even your own mother won't recognize you when trying to identify your dead body at the morgue."

Reluctantly, Carmen gave Anthony what he wanted and just as they pulled up to Lucy and Simone's place, he ejaculated a load of his warm oozy lust in her mouth.

Unlike Carmen who lived with her three kids, oxymoronic that they'd have sex with men for money to their sexual preference, Simone and Lucy lived together as lesbian lovers. Atop of an old warehouse just outside of town, isolated and desolate, Simone and Lucy lived a good, quiet life, that is, once they finished servicing men for the night. When they bought this condo, the owner had plans to develop the other seven floors but ran out of finances when his bank would no longer fund his renovation project. Even though the rest of the building looks like shit, his showcase palace, the top floor is spectacular. They never would have bought this place had it not had a secure front and back door, video surveillance, and a new elevator.

A virtual fortress, Marquis and Anthony needed Carmen's help to get them inside. Hugging the outside of the building, Marquis pulled around the corner and parked his car out of sight of their security cameras and windows in case Lucy or Simone were looking out the window. Known to run and a fast runner, with an arm on each side of her, they escorted Carmen to the front door.

"Tell them you need to talk to them about Tyrone. Tell them whatever you need to tell them to get us up there. And if you don't, I'll make you sorry that you're alive," said Anthony lifting her short skirt to pinch her ass."

"Ow! Fuck! That fucking hurt and that's going to leave a bruise. Okay," said Carmen pulling away from Anthony. "What are you going to do them once up there? You won't hurt them, will you?" She looked from Anthony to Marquis.

"You three working girls are our prized possessions, our moneymakers, why would we hurt you? We just want our money. We just want what's coming to us," said Marquis. "We just want to talk."

"As we told you, we just want Lucy and Simone to know that we're their pimps now. Tyrone ain't comin' back," said Anthony. "We have plans for the business and want to tell them about a party."

Carmen rang the bell to the front door and immediately Lucy answered while Anthony and Marquis stayed on either side of her and out of sight of the security camera.

"Hi Carmen. Come on up," said Lucy buzzing open the door.

As soon as Anthony and Marquis gained entry, they corralled the three women on the couch.

"Lucy," said Anthony. "I'm going to go with you to get the money you owe us that you haven't been paying Tyrone."

"I'm not giving you my money," said Lucy.

"Tyrone is our pimp and not you two dumbasses," said Simone.

"We're taking over Tyrone's bus'ness now," said Marquis. "Tyrone ain't coming back."

"And what are you going to do for us? Are you going to make us appointments? We haven't been working as much without Tyrone making us appointments at the hotel," said Simone.

"You're right," said Anthony. "We haven't been around to help you but now we are and as a show of good faith," he said giving Marquis a wink, "we're not going to take your money. As matter of fact, we're going to give Carmen back her money too," said Anthony holding out his hand for Marquis to give him the money he took from Carmen.

Marquis reached in his pocket and pulled out Carmen's wad of money and handed it to Carmen.

"I hope you know what you're doing brother," whispered Marquis to Anthony.

"I do," said Anthony. "Look at this place. Just look at it. It's perfect he said looking at the beamed high ceilings and the exposed brick, pipes, and ducting. "It's so big."

"Big for what?" Lucy looked from Anthony to Marquis. "Big for what? What my place big for?"

"Don't you people pronounce your pronouns. You people need to learn the language before coming here to America," said Marquis. "You've been in this country since you've been a little girl and you still don't talk right Lucy," laughed Marquis.

"How's this? You go fuck yourself up your asshole with your gun," said Lucy.

"That's better," said Marquis laughing.

"This is the perfect place to have our first, annual Lara Logan party."

"Lara Logan?" Simone looked from Anthony to Marquis to Lucy and Carmen. "Who that? Is she another hooker?"

"You could say that after her sex scandal and sex tape went public," said Carmen with a laugh. "Lara Logan is that news reporter who was sexually assaulted by two to three hundred Egyptian men in Tahrir Square," said Carmen looking from Lucy to Anthony. "Is that what you're going to do with us? Are you forcing us to have sex with hundreds of men."

"What kind of pimp do you think I am?" Anthony looked at her and laughed. "I'd never allow so many men to sexually assault you. I've only invited 25 select men--"

"Twenty-five? Oh no. That too much," said Lucy waving her hand as if a customer at a Chinese restaurant buffet was taking too much shrimp. "Lucy don't do twenty-five men. Lucy don't do five men or three men. Lucy do one man, or one woman, or one man with one woman at the same time but not twenty-five men," she said. "No, Lucy don't do that," she said continuing to refer to herself in the third person.

"This isn't up for discussion," said Anthony. "I've already sold tickets to the first annual Lara Logan part for two thousand dollars a pop and you three are the star attraction."

"I'm leaving," said Carmen.

"Sit down," said Anthony. "You're working for us now."

"I'm not sucking and fucking no twenty-five men," said Simone.

"You will or we'll tie you naked and have our paying customers do whatever they want you to do." said Marquis. "You dig? Best you girls get ready as your invited guests will be here in an hour."

"Here? You gave them my address?" Simone looked from Tyrone to Marquis.

"Why you do that?" Lucy looked from Simone to Anthony and then to Marquis. "Why you do that? Why you do that?"

"Because this is a good place for a Lara Logan party," said Anthony with a laugh.

To be continued...

12