Bagirl's Rescue Plan

Story Info
Batgirl uses her own rescue plan to save Batman and Robin.
1.1k words
3.4
16.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSMILWI
JSMILWI
4 Followers

Batgirl silently walked across the roof of the abandoned kitty litter factory. As she looked through the skylight, she saw Batman and Robin tied up in huge empty kitty litter bags.

She carefully examined the door on the skylight to make sure it wasn't boob trapped. After seeing it was safe to open, she used her universal bat key to open it.

She threw done her bat rope and slid down to the floor. As soon her feet hit the floor, Robin said to Batman, "Holy cat burglar Batman, its Batgirl."

The Caped Crusader looked at Batgirl and said, "Quick, give us our utility belts and get us out of these kitty litter bags."

Batgirl walked over to the door and opened it a crack. She could see Catwoman was alone sitting in a chair playing with her. Batgirl was getting turned on by watching her. She could feel her pussy getting wet under her skin tight Batgirl outfit. After watching Catwoman for a few minutes, she thought of a plan.

Batgirl carefully closed the door; she didn't want to alert Catwoman. She walked over to the table and picked up the utility belts and walked over to where Batman and Robin were tied up.

She stood in front of them holding the belts up with one hand and said with a sexy tone, "Now boys, what you do for these. It seems like you are always getting in trouble and expect me to get you out of it."

Batman got angry and said, "Damnit Batgirl, this is not time to play around. Give us our damn utility belts and get us out of here."

Batgirl dropped the belts about two feet in front of the Cape Crusaders, she walked up to them and said, "I'm sorry Batman, I have another plan to get Catwoman."

Batgirl stopped in front of Robin, she ran her finger along his cheek, she heard the bag make a ruffling noise in the bag, and she looked down and saw Robin had a huge hard on.

Batgirl moved her face to within a few millimeters of Robin's lips and said, "You know, if I had time, I would suck that cock of yours all the way down my throat, but I need to see a cat about a tongue."

Batgirl quickly shimmied up the rope and pulled it up after her. She closed the door on the skylight and walked over to the door for roof access and quietly went into the building.

She went down the stairs to the landing where the office was and slammed the door open. She jumped inside and said, "Okay Catwoman, I have you right where I want you."

Catwoman was surprised and caught with her pants down, literally. Catwoman stood up and took her feet out of the leather cat suit that was around her ankles.

Catwoman walked closer to Batgirl and said, what makes you think I won't tie you up like I did the Cape Crusaders."

Batgirl ran her fingers up Catwoman's arm and said, "Promises, Promises. I will make you a deal. If I can make you cum, you will give yourself up and let the Cape Crusaders go."

Catwoman turned her head around and tried to steal a kiss from Batgirl, but she moved and all Catwoman's tongue touched was her ear. As she watched Batgirl circle her, she said, "And would I get if you can't make me cum."

Batgirl stopped in front of her, as her lips touched Catwoman's neck, she said, "If I can't make you cum, then you can do whatever you want with the Cape Crusaders, I will even help you and be your slave."

Batgirl's lips clamped on Catwoman's neck and she sucked hard and long. Catwoman stood with her eyes closed, tilting her head a little so Batgirl could get a better hold on her neck.

Catwoman's hands moved and unbuckled Batgirl's utility belt and threw it in the corner. Her hands quickly started working the pants down. Catwoman could only push them so far, she ran her hand across Batgirl's wet panties.

She moved her hand underneath them and spread her pussy hair and found the lips of her pussy.

Batgirl let out a loud sigh as Catwoman's fingers penetrated her moist pussy. She pulled away and removed her pants he rest of the way and took off her top. She stood there naked, except her cowl and wet panties.

Catwoman removed the rest of her cat suit and lay down on a bed that resembled a large cat bed. Batgirl followed and immediately started sucking on Catwoman's breasts.

Batgirl found Catwoman's pussy, which had a short landing strip of hair above her soaking wet pussy.

Catwoman flipped her over and started sucking Batgirl's breasts; she was giving her breasts little bits, making the nipples grew larger and harder.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Batman and Robin could here moans and a scream once in a while coming from the other room, Robin looked at Batman and said, "Holy torture Batman, what is Catwoman doing to her?"

Batman replied with a sad tone and said, "I am afraid she is really torturing her badly old chum. We may not get out of this one."

Back in the office, Catwoman's little love bits pierced Batgirl's nipple, causing milk to squirt out Catwoman was quick to lap it all up.

Batgirl flipped Catwoman back over on her back, she was able to reach her utility belt and get her bat vibrator. Batgirl turned it on and it made a soft buzzing noise.

She thrusted it into Catwoman's pussy whiles her fingers went deep into her ass. Catwoman reached up and pulled Batgirl's hips closer to her mouth and devoured Batgirl's pussy.

After ten minutes of pleasuring each other, Catwoman erupted and Batgirl licked up all of the milky juices from Catwoman.

Batgirl then came all over Catwoman's face as she lay there helpless. Batgirl got her bat cuffs and placed them on her.

While Catwoman lay there, Batgirl put on her panties and went into the other room where Batman and Robin were. Robin was confused, he didn't what to say when Batgirl stood there in nothing but her bat bra and wet panties, Batgirl's cum was still running down her leg as she said, "Well Batman, Catwoman is in my custody and I am bring her to the station, I'll have Chief O'Hara come and let you lose."

Batman was as shocked as Robin as he said, "My God! What did Catwoman do to you poor girl? Are you alright?"

Batgirl stood there with a hand on her hip and said with a wink, "I am fine Batman; I bet you want to know what she did to me."

JSMILWI
JSMILWI
4 Followers