Bahamas Yacht Cruise to Cuckoldry

Story Info
Wife gets taken by two black studs.
3.8k words
4.22
157.3k
146
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers

This story concerns willing cuckoldry and interracial sex (MMF & Voyeurism) if you don't like this sort of thing don't read it and don't bother complaining go and read the peoples friend if sexual stories upset you.

*****

I had to write this down the today just after returning from a magnificent cruise around the islands of the Bahamas My wife Anna and I had booked our dream holiday aboard a charter Yacht where there would only be a few other people on board plus crew.

It was to be a lifetimes ambition achievement for our twenty fifth wedding anniversary and at several grand we had saved long and hard, along with help from our four grown up kids and friends we found ourselves aboard a twin hulled catamaran, where we were shown to our stateroom and wow it was truly magnificent. We fell into the luxurious bed and cuddled, kissed and rolled around like teenage lovers. We were soon in the throes of our first passionate sex session of the holidays, neither of us were aware of what would happen and would change the way we participated and enjoyed sex from then onwards.

We had been sailing for three days into our trip when the incident that would change our lives forever occurred. The crew were three in number, local men from St Vincent one a older white guy who had settled there and ran the boat which was his, the two others were around late twenty's as black as coal, and as fit as a fiddle. I didn't really like them and neither did Anna but we decided to just try and avoid them when we could. It made us feel a bit high and mighty I suppose but we paid for that view oh did we pay!

Anna had been enjoying the sun, absorbing the rays on the sun deck, she must have taken too much sun as the next morning she was feeling ill with a blinding headache. We had stopped at St. Maarten where after breakfast all the rest of us went ashore, leaving Anna in her bed feeling sorry for herself. I grabbed my Camera and gear and set off to get some pictures of the island and the wildlife hopefully after ensuring Anna was okay with me leaving her aboard, as I didn't want to miss the opportunity.

I had been gone for about two hours when I found I had left my extra battery pack aboard, I returned to the boat, to find the main deck deserted, and it was only when I stepped below I heard the obvious sounds of sexual activity coming from below deck. I laughed as I thought the crew had found themselves a local slapper to fuck, and my own cock started to stir at the possibility of a quickie with Anna before I went back ashore. It was then I heard an all too familiar sound of my wife's voice shouting out loud, I realised the sexual sounds had been coming from our stateroom.

"GO ON YOU FUCKER NAIL ME TO THE BED WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!"

I stopped in my tracks, what the fuck! I thought. In twenty five years of marriage neither of us had strayed yet only two hours after I left her my wife was obviously being fucked by someone with a large black cock. As he three crew members were all black I assumed it was one of them. I squared myself up and was about to burst in demanding an explanation when I overheard a second male voice

"Yeah go on fuck the white bitch's ass through the bed to the floor, she's a fuckin' lovin' it man!"

I stopped for a second time and swallowed, two of them were a bit more than I fancied tackling, so I approached the door and peered in through the keyhole, it was pretty obvious it wasn't rape, nor was it against my wife's wishes going by her hands being planted firmly on his ass cheeks and pulling him into herself. The look of lust and pleasure confirmed it was consensual sex, and I began to think how long had this been planned or was the whole ill thing just a ploy to get her some free time with the two black crew members.

I have to admit I had, on numerous occasions wondered what it would be like to watch my wife being fucked by a stud, but now there were two of them, it was almost more than \I could have imagined. The more I thought of it, the more I wanted it to occur, my excitement had been and was all too obvious with a painfully erect cock pushing tightly against my shorts, I had on many occasions pleasured myself regarding the thought, well at last my wishes were now coming true.

I returned my gaze to the doorknob and saw the hunk reach down and fondle her tits; he then leaned down and took each nipple into his mouth before sucking and nibbling on them lightly. His hands moved down to her butt as he gently sawed back and forth his cock still embedded in her cunt. Anna was moaning softly and her head was thrown back her hands now holding her lovers back ever so gently as she came down from her high of the orgasm.

The stud ran his hands all over her ass cheeks, the other guy stood off to the side his cock in hand stroking it gently as he watched his friend fuck my wife.

Anna reached down between her legs and groped at his balls and stiff cock, sliding it out of her pussy I saw that his cock was a good nine inches in length and a thick one at that. Anna stroked at it with both hands as the stud kissed her gently then more firmly, then after a few seconds he stood up and his pal stepped in. Anna slid down of the bed onto the floor on her knees in front of him. Her hands looked so tiny, unable to wrap around the girth of her new lovers cock. Almost instinctively she began stroking it, then her head dipped and she took the large cock into her petite mouth. She was moaning softly as she began to suck noisily on it.

"Slurp...slurp...slurp!" was all I could hear.

The wet sexy sounds easily made my ears as I watched eagerly on from my vantage point. It was almost as if she was worshipping his cock, it almost seemed to grow as she administered her sloppy slutty sucking of his phallus, trying desperately to swallow that python whole.

The Stud was by now needing my Anna in a desperate way. Lifting her up off the floor he laid her out atop the bed, before lowering his head between her legs. He began to flick his tongue at her swollen clit which stuck out like a mini cock, making her moan and groan. Her body lifted off the bed and her stomach could be seen fluttering as he began licking and sucking in earnest at her swollen sex.

I knew how much my wife Anna enjoyed oral sex; she loved it when I ate her pussy with that certain fervour. Anna was beginning to rumble around on the bed as the stud found all the right spots. Her moans and groans grew in intensity; I knew that the impending result of a large orgasm wasn't too far away. I watched transfixed in awe as a serene hush fell over the room for a few moments. Anna went quiet her back arched up off the bed her pussy thrust hard onto her lovers face and then the silence was awoken by her moans of pleasure;

"OOOOOH OOOOOH OOOOH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUM!"

Her body shook and trembled as the orgasm ripped through her, her lover gripped her thighs and held her pussy tight onto his invading mouth and tongue, not stopping even as she came. The resulting continuing abuse just made her orgasm go on and on for what seemed like ages before Anna's back eventually sank back down onto the bed her legs now wrapped around her lovers shoulders and hooked at her ankles behind his neck.

I was frantically gripping and squeezing my knob end in an attempt to stop myself from blowing a wad all over my pants. I swallowed hard, concentrating on my breathing and self control as her lover moved up and set himself ready to impale my wife's cock hungry pussy with his meaty weapon. His cock seemed to throb and grow again as he rubbed it all over her wet pussy lips and nudged it against her swollen stiff clitoris.

Leaning in he kissed Anna hard on her lips and then eased his cockhead into her entrance. Anna was squirming with excitement as he teased her by pulling it back out and nudging it in again without fully penetrating her.

"God you fucker stop teasing and fuck me you bastard!" she grunted almost in a deep animalistic fashion. I had never heard her sound so desperate to be fucked. I had wondered how she would cope with such a meaty cock, I needn't have worried I think she was so wet two cocks could have slid in at the same time. Anna became ever increasingly more aroused as he teased her almost thrashing around trying to get his cock inside her pussy. Only moments later I heard her groan loudly;

"Oh' FUCK It's so fucking big!"

I watched silently as he began to fuck her easing more and more of his cock inside her well stretched cunt on each thrust. Several thrusts later the unmistakable sound of balls smashing against her wet ass could clearly be heard, my petite fifty year old wife had taken all of the second studs cock easily.

Anna had her legs wrapped around his body, until he grabbed a leg in each arm and lifted them up and onto his shoulders, allowing himself even deeper penetration and ease of access to her sloppy cunthole.

"OH FUCK YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY CHEATING MARRIED ARSE OFF, OF ME YOU CUNTS!" she screamed. The two guys laughed as the second moved in beside her head and fed his cock to her to suck on, which my Anna did willingly. The moans, groans and gasps that came from the three of them signalled their obvious enjoyment and pleasure over the next few minutes.

Her lover had fucked her good and hard for about ten minutes, as Anna and her moans got louder and more vocal encouragement between mouthfuls of cock came forth. "Fuck me you bastard nail this cunt to the floor!" she demanded.

I knew she was close to another orgasm and this time I was unable to stop myself Cumming in my pants despite my attempts to hold it back and cum at the same time as the studs. My eye fixed to the keyhole was wide open as I watched my wife cum harder than I had ever seen before.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YEEEEEEEESSSS!" she cried out. Her body shook uncontrollably and she flopped around like a rag doll as she was fucked harder and harder by the stud. he too eventually roared like a bull "YEEEEEEEEAGH!...YEEEEEAH...Fuck yeah!" as he shot his load deep inside my wife's cunt before pulling out and allowing several spurts to land on her pussy and lower belly before using his cock to smear it all over her.

The stud then rolled off her and lay on the bed his cock now laid limp and cum covered on his inner thigh. My wife knelt up and began to lick and suck his cock and ball sac clean of their combined juices. I watched transfixed as his cock began to grow again. Meanwhile the second stud was easing his cock into her pussy from behind with ease his cock being somewhat smaller than his friends.

Just as he was getting into a rhythm Anna climbed away from him and sat astride her lover's waist before easing up and using her hands she placed the studs cock at her pussy entrance.

"Sorry Leroy I have to have his big cock again!"

She moaned as the second guy looked disappointed to be left out of fucking her pussy again. Anna eased the python cock into her pussy and slid down its full length sighing as she did;

"My god I've never been so stuffed full of cock in my life so much better feeling than my husband's weenie cock!"

I felt somewhat upset and annoyed that she would make such a comparison but it quickly disappeared as I quickly realised I was enjoying her debauchery so what the fuck if she slagged me off a bit she was still my wife.

It didn't take my wife long to reach the edges of yet another orgasm as she slid up and down on her lovers cock gaining speed as she did. Her lover realising she was close grabbed her hips and began ramming his cock up to meet her downward thrusts ensuring full penetration. It worked wonders as Anna began to cum again yelling out;

"Don't you dare stop... I'M CUMMING AGAIN YOU BASTARD!"

Anna came hard, and almost immediately collapsed off of him and crashed down onto the bed panting, gasping; her legs wide open to reveal her ravaged pussy hole, filled to the brim with her lovers cum. It had already begun to slide down between the cheeks of her arse in a thick river like flow.

However her stud was yet to finish and he rolled her onto her stomach lifted her ass up in the air and I now had my wife's face looking directly towards me as he knelt in behind her and slid his cock back in ready to fuck her doggy style. The look of lust, anguish and pleasure could clearly be seen imprinted on Anna's face as he began a slow rhythmic fucking of my wife. This stud knew exactly what he was doing and had every intention in prolonging my wife's pleasurable and no doubt enjoyable even if somewhat discomforting fucking of her.

This easy-easy only lasted several minutes before he began to fuck her really hard, her tits wobbled like two jellies and slapped together as he pounded her cunt mercilessly. She was really getting a solid power fucking from this stud so hard was he fucking her I couldn't hear her moans all I could hear was the slap, slap, slap of bodies meeting hard together. Anna was now facing down on the bed her face buried in the sheets; her stud grabbed her limp arms and used them as leverage to ensure ultimate penetration.

"Fuck me bro I can feel my cock going right past her cervix, into her womb now that's what I call a deep fucking Mrs high and mighty bitch!" the two men laughed loudly as my wife flopped around loosely at his onslaught.

He fucked her like that for a good ten minutes before I heard my wife almost pleadingly shout;

"OH NO OH NO OOOH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" I couldn't believe this was my wife I was watching, her being fucked so hard and yet here she was almost begging for more of this rough fucking she was receiving. Her body shook yet again, her eyes flew open and her mouth opened wide but nothing came out as she so obviously came hard again.

She had nothing left to hold herself up with and flopped forward onto the bed her head hung over the side loosely. Her lover simply straddled her legs and continued to fuck her repeatedly time after time calling her a posh slut who deserved all she could take after teasing them for days. I realised she had obviously been showing off to them aboard the sundeck and this was their payback. I had a little laugh to myself as I played with my semi erect cock inside my pants. My hand was covered in my previous excretions but I didn't care I just wanted to watch my wife get fucked by these studs.

Her lover yanked his cock out eventually and I watched as he grunted loudly and shot load after load all over Anna's asshole and asscheeks. When he had finished Cumming he slapped her ass a few times with his softening cock and said

"Hope you enjoyed that bitch I fucking did!" and laughed as he stepped of the bed and went out of sight from me. Anna lay there moaning softly and occasionally sighing as she moved gingerly around on the bed. I thought that might be it but I was forgetting the frustrated stud whom she had shunned before for the bigger cock.

I watched as he stepped closer to the bed and rubbed his cock all over my wife's face, smearing it with his free flowing pre cum.

"Ho you thought you was finished did you well I've news for you sister it aint over yet here's ma meat to play with!" and he used his thumbs to fishhook my wife's mouth open and slid his hard cock into her mouth and down her throat making her gag slightly. I knew she liked a throat fuck so wasn't too worried when she gagged. Her eyes flickered and her hands came up one to his balls and the other used her thumb and forefinger to create a sort of ring around the base of his shaft where it joined his ball sac.

"Mmmm! Mmmmph! Mmmph!" I could hear as she sucked on this new studs cock.

After a few minutes she had eased her body off the bed and was kneeling in front of him getting her face ploughed hard. Her hands clasped his butt cheeks tightly as he face fucked her into oblivion.

"Yeah bitch take a good face fucking like the cock teasing tramp you are!" he grunted. Proceeding to do so for a good five minutes before he lifted her up and threw her on the bed face down. Pulling her legs to the side he placed them on the floor so her ass was facing me. I could clearly see her red swollen, abused pussy covered in cum and her asshole dripping in it too. Lifting her belly up he placed two of the pillows under her stomach that caused her ass and pussy to be pushed out towards him.

He then stood behind her, and I got a bird's eye view of his cock sliding into her worn out pussy and his heavy balls swinging freely between his legs. Meeting no resistance his cock slid into her cunt easily balls deep in one easy go. It still made my wife moan but I put that down to the tenderness she must obviously be feeling from the previous lover. Then I heard Anna grunt "Oooh Fuck!"

I thought what the fuck caused that, then I realised he had withdrawn his cock from her pussy and was pushing it into her virgin ass. I had never even asked to do her ass but here was this stranger about to pop her anal cherry. "Oh FUCK NO YOU'RE TOO FUCKING BIG!" she cried out desperately trying to wriggle free as several inches disappeared inside her back passage.

"Fucking relax bitch it gonna happen so relax and enjoy I promise you'll like it once you get used to it!" he gloated.

I thought she would start yelling or kicking but she just seemed to quiet down and accept her fate. He eased more and more in over the next few minutes until I heard him say "told you bitch you could take it now lay still and enjoy!"

It only took a few more thrusts before Anna had her first ever anal induced orgasm. Her body betraying her as it shuddered to its pleasurable conclusion. I could hear their two bodies smashing together in their primal lust induced fucking, moments later Anna came again her moans almost pained as her body had never had so many orgasms in such a short period of time. For ten more minutes the stud fucked her to several more orgasms until she seemed almost to have passed out so limp was her body. He then pulled her around laid her out flat on her back pulled her head to the edge of the bed till it hung over the side.

"Open your mouth bitch!" he ordered.

Anna complied, her hands already pulling on her own nipples and mashing her tits as he fisted his cock above her face, groaning and grunting towards his inevitable own orgasm. I watched almost desperately wanting to see his cock explode and cover her face with his cum. I heard a familiar voice from somewhere in the room

"Go on Rod paint the sluts face for her!"

Rod however had other ideas and as his balls tightened and his cock began to visibly twitch he told her again to open her mouth. He blasted his seed into her mouth until she couldn't take any more and then he started to shoot the remnants onto her face it looked amazing there was spunk everywhere. It dripped of her brow, her nose, it was on her eyelids, her chin her chest her tits everywhere and then to finish it off he shoved his cock into her mouth and told my wife;

"Clean my cock up bitch!" which my filthy slut of a wife did ever so willingly. I decided I had to leave and went ashore again where I found a quiet place to strip and bathe myself whilst my pants and shorts dried out on the sandy beach. I returned an hour later still aroused at what I had witnessed. As I boarded the boat the two studs were working on deck, I spoke as I passed "good afternoon guys."

The two men stopped working and the one called Leroy smiled and said "hope you enjoyed the show Mr Smith we noticed the pool of cum outside the door so we assumed it was you wasn't it?"

I must have went bright red and stammered "No no!" before I hung my head in shame and admitted it "ah yes! Yes it was me!" I started to walk away before Leroy spoke again,

"We be in St Kitts tomorrow make sure you leave the wife here we have plans for her me and two others this time ok Mr high and mighty!"

easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers
12