Bahamian Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assassin spoke softly and willingly, which was more than Kayyed expected.

"You know why I have come, Mister Grouper. You have heard of me, it says so in your eyes. If your question pertains to those who hold the contract, I can offer little in the way of information you would find useful. I am sorry."

Kayyed nodded. "It does not matter," he said with a sigh, and it was the very next moment that Kayyed the Chameleon, in the last act of his life, chose to reach for the gun hidden from view in the open briefcase next to him, and raised it to fire upon the one come to kill him.

It was also the one thing the assassin had been waiting for.

* * *

The two burly men standing guard outside that very same suite did not hear the sound of bullets nor the pained groan of the man who had been shot, but they did hear the muffled grunt of the body striking the floor and the crash of the lamp that a flailing arm caught with it as it went.

In moments they entered the suite to find to their great dismay their employer sprawled on the floor with two bullets to the chest and one to the head. Their guns were drawn but there was little need for them; the suite was empty. And the guards looked at one another with incredulity written plainly across their face, for how could someone enter a suite without using the door when the suite sat twenty-four floors up from the ground?

Their questions, however, did not change one vital fact: Kayyed the Chameleon was dead.

* * *

Carter Donovan slipped into the master bed of his suite, some eighty minutes after his professional life had required he leave it, and discovered the warm body of the woman in the same position it had been in when he left, which is to say breathing deeply and sleeping soundly.

It was a rare thing for the man to have someone waiting in his bed when he returned and the general sense of contentedness he felt as he snuggled up next to her was also unique, and very much unexpected.

And so Carter Donovan promised himself right then and right there that he would try to remedy the loneliness of his personal life in the coming weeks. It was time for him to start living a little bit, which for years seemed to have been relegated to the back-burner.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Part Three: Pleasure

It was warmth across her face that woke Addison in the early hours of the morning. Sunlight streamed through a crack in the curtains and fell across her face, and drew her pleasantly and leisurely out of the depths. Her body was still on its summer schedule and not yet accustomed to the sunrise wake up she trained it for during the school year, but despite the earliness she felt wonderful and refreshed, which was no doubt due to the events of the previous evening.

Great sex always made her feel . . . well, great.

Her eyes fluttered as she stirred and stretched her limbs, then opened fully to take in her surroundings. She had not studied them much before as her attention had been pleasurably occupied, but she studied them now.

The suite was fantastic, very luxurious. Not the biggest or the best, but a comfortable step up from the norm and very well-endowed. It seemed to fit the personality of the man lying next to her in the bed, a man whom she knew intimately and yet, hardly at all.

She turned to look at him. He was lying on his back, his left arm bent up and back underneath the pillow, his head turned to the side and away from her, the sheets covering his legs and waist up to three inches below his navel. His upper body was sculpted, the muscles lean and very defined, his abdomen like a rigid washboard with eight distinct quadrants. His arms were thick and strong, and the whole of him was golden brown.

She propped herself up on her elbows and gazed upon him. Men were not supposed to be beautiful, she thought, but this man was exactly that. Beautiful, and yet somehow more masculine than most other men she knew. It was a paradox she could not explain.

She traced a gentle finger down and across the lines of his stomach, lightly as not to wake him, then lower into the trimmed black hair below his navel, all the way down to where it disappeared beneath the sheet. She had not had much time last night to truly enjoy his body; she was going to take her time now.

She tugged at the sheet and watched it slide from his body, and reveled in the sight of his manhood as it emerged from concealment. It was soft, but the four inches were not minor or slight in any way; it was heavy, and looked very much like the picture of what a penis should look like. Like the rest of him, it seemed, his cock was beautiful.

Addison was still feeling naughty and smiled with a flash of sudden inspiration. Not since her last serious relationship ended had she woken a man up with a blowjob, which had always been one of her favorite things to do; here was an excellent opportunity.

Her fingers wrapped gently around the flaccid shaft of the man's cock and gave it a squeeze, ever so lightly. It felt marvelous to hold such an impressive member in her hand and she handled it reverently, squeezing gently, stroking softly, pinching at intervals. Her nails tickled the underside of his testicles and he stirred, but did not wake.

Her mouth watered.

She lowered her head and lapped at his shaft with the flat of her tongue, long and lazy up to the head. It was growing now, responding to her manipulations even as he remained asleep, which was not uncommon in her experience. When it was stiff enough, she stopped her cat-like lapping and held the column out into the open air, then went about suckling and licking the mushroom crown, twirling her tongue around the ridge.

Addison was a big fan of balls and dipped her head, cupping his testicles in her hand and bringing them into her mouth. She suckled them tenderly, rolling them on her tongue, testing their weight and texture, twisting and turning them. By the time she returned to his cock, it was hard as a rock, and she began to stroke it with her hand even as her mouth and lips and tongue continued to rain down kisses and suckles and licks to the mushroom tip.

He murmured in his sleep, close to waking but not yet arrived.

It was time to take him inside, she thought, and her mouth opened and her head descended, and inch by inch she swallowed all eight of his thick inches, several of them down the back of her throat. She was an experienced cocksucker and this was one of her finest skills.

She began to hum gently, the vibrations running along the length of his shaft and down his balls, and she knew it would not be long before he woke. She was not wrong.

"Very nice," he said in a deep morning voice.

She came up and off his cock to flash him a quick smile, followed by a cheerful, "Good morning," and then she was right back to her task.

She developed her rhythm quickly: slow and steady, up and down, swirl her tongue around the mushroom crown, stroke the base of his shaft with her hand, and tickle the balls with her nails. She kept a leisurely pace, designed to bring from simmer to sizzle over time, a long build into an explosive release.

Addison prided herself on the use of her tongue during blowjobs and this particular session was no different. Her tongue was everywhere; licking, sucking, wrapping, and bathing every square millimeter of his cock with spittle. She zeroed in on the über-sensitive crevice on the underside of the ridge of his mushroom head, which for circumcised men was woefully underappreciated.

She crushed it, and yet the man seemed to be maintaining his control. Addison had a feeling the man could go for hours without faltering, and decided to help him along.

"When you're ready," she whispered, "come in my mouth."


Her words seemed to trigger something within the man, because she could sense the change in him. He wanted to come and was preparing himself for release, it seemed. The end would not be long in coming.

And so she ended it by deep-throated him again, squeezing him with every mouth muscle at her command. When she felt him tighten, she backed off partly, leaving four inches inside her mouth, and waited for the first burst.


He exploded an instant later. Spurt after spurt of thick salty syrup filled her mouth and Addison swallowed it all down like a pro, losing no drops, missing no beats. She lowered her head again until the last ropy waves when right from his tip directly into the depths of her throat, and as she swallowed she milked the deflating shaft of any lingering residue.


When the shaft popped free of her mouth, Addison continued her worship, lapping tenderly to cleanse the cock of any and all of its own juices, and she did so until the moment he pulled her up to meet her lips with his.

* * *

The instant she woke up, he knew it.

He feigned sleep, interested in what she might do, and was not disappointed when she set about exploring his body. The exploration ended, of course, at his cock, which promptly found itself the recipient of a masterful blowjob.

She was patient and skilled, an excellent combination, attending to all parts of him from tip to testes. Her mouth was eager, her tongue active, her hands gentle and unobtrusive. She was, simply stated, an excellent lover in myriad ways.

In time, he made his awareness known, wanting to watch the action for himself with open eyes. She was a very beautiful woman, after all, and the sight of a beautiful woman worshipping his cock was one of his favorites, for obvious reasons.

She surprised him when she told him to come in her mouth, pleasantly so, and so he complied with her request, setting free his self-control mechanisms to settle in for climax. It was a wonderfully sweet release, aided by a masterful moment of deep-throat.

When finished, he allowed them both a few long moments of reflection and recovery before he tugged her up and brought her lips to his. He did not mind kissing a woman after having come in her mouth and his lovers always seemed to appreciate it; she was no different.

The kiss was soft, very soft, and a marked contrast from the frenzy of their previous encounter. Long minutes of kissing cuddling followed, tender petting and mild groping as he recovered from orgasm. His hands swept over her skin, reveling in the sensations of her cool naked flesh beneath his fingertips. He cupped her breasts, stroked along her spine, and took healthy handfuls of the rounded globes of her ass. Her hands touched his face and ran through his hair.

And then suddenly the frenzy returned and the two were practically devouring each other, although Carter had no idea when or how exactly their simmer burst into gargantuan flame. He rolled her over and she gasped as she landed on her back with him hovering over her. He planted his elbows on either side of her and gazed intently down into her eyes as he settled his hips between her legs.

Her tongue flicked out across her bottom lip, an involuntary signal that she was more than ready for what was coming, also evidenced by the fact that her fingers slipped down between them and wrapped around his shaft, tugging it forward until the purple head was nestled snug in her rubbery pink folds, already slick with need.

Carter pressed forward with a grunt and she sighed deeply, her hands clutching his arms at the elbows, her back arching as he burrowed inexorably inside her. When he bottomed out, his pelvis flush against hers, her legs curled around his back, crossing at the ankles, drawing him impossibly deeper. Her head lolled back and her mouth gaped open in a soundless moan.

Her knew the cadence of her body and the rhythm of her lovemaking at this point, having had her more than once the night before, and this time they wasted no time creating a pleasurable pace for their joining: in and out, in and out, slow and steady and unhurried. There was no urgency in their movements, only a driving desire to garner as much mutual pleasure as possible.

She squeezed at his cock, clutching the shaft with her interior muscles, milking it even as her hips danced in miniscule circles as her speared into her again and again, her hands roaming everywhere they could to touch and tease and caress his flesh.

The sex was lazy, almost like they were content to fuck the morning away, but intimate, as their eyes hardly left one another's and their bodies seemed utterly in tune. She smiled as he withdrew, then whimpered as he pushed forward with greater force, upping the ante.

She responded, gripping the cheeks of his buttocks and forcing him inside her deeper, harder, and faster. Her whimper increased, and did not cease rising; she was nearing the crest of orgasm already. She was still clutching his behind, prepared for the coming pleasure and determined to handle it well, but when the first wave began, the shriek and squeal that followed burst forth as if she herself had not been expecting to make such sounds.

Either way, the ramifications of the scream were instantaneous; her pussy twitched and quaked, and clamped down hard on the inches still remaining deep within her, and a torrent of female syrup flooded out from the cracks between cock and labia.

"Oh god . . . " she cooed as she came down from the heights. "Oh . . . my . . . god . . . "

"Again," he whispered with a wicked grin, and before she could object he was moving again, surging downward to skewer her fully with one motion, thrusting and impaling her with brute level force. She arched her back and wiggled her hips, and scraped her nails across his back, fucking him with as much crazed energy as with he was fucking her.

And she let him know about it, too. "Fuck me, Carter!" she wailed. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me harder harder fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER HARDER FUCK ME!

He obliged, burying his cock to the hilt on every stroke, hesitating only once when he dipped his head to suckle one of her glorious tits, his lips enveloping and gobbling her nipple with considerable aplomb. It did not take her long to reach orgasm number two. Her body stiffened and flopped lifelessly back onto the bed, melting into the mattress, her legs bouncing around like unsupported rag dolls as he fucked her brutally. Swiftly, the rhythm was lost and Carter let himself go, and then he was racing towards release.

And then she came.

"Oh my god . . . oh my god . . . OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

And then he came.

His hips slammed into her and froze as he unloaded two milk cartons worth of creamy white seed into her depths, blasting load after viral load straight into her, so much that it ended up leaking out between her labia and his cock.

He collapsed forward in the spot next to her, heard her sigh and felt the twitching of her limbs as they recovered from climax, and he crashed into the mattress, breathing heavily. It was the only sound in the room, the sound of labored breathing.

"You were fantastic," she whispered, pushing her ass back into his groin. She was spooned up next to him in a fetal position, her naked ass mere inches from his dick.


"Likewise," he whispered back, and sleep came once more.

* * *

Addison was dressed, although that was not saying much. She had arrived wearing a bikini top and bottoms, plus a sarong and a pair of sandals, all of which she was wearing again for the first time since the night before. She had been naked nearly the entire time.

"Thank you," she said quietly as he walked her to the door.

"No," he replied, sincerity etched deeply in the word, "thank you, Addison. I shall not forget our time together. You are . . . a memorable woman."

She smiled shyly and nodded, but did not know what to say. It was rare for a man to render her shy and speechless, but this man had managed to do precisely that. To say that he was memorable would have been an understatement.

Their initial rounds of sex were fantastic, yes, as was their lovemaking early that morning, but their final encounter was what cemented their one-night stand as the most memorable and pleasurable and remarkable of her life.

It had been she who suggested they shower together, for she enjoyed the feeling of a man's wet body and the feel of hands on her soapy skin. She got everything she bargained for, and more.

It began as everything else began, with tender kisses and caresses. Her lips were always somewhere, even as they were washing each other, but mostly on his mouth. The only time her lips were inactive was when his were suckling at her breasts, and then lower when he suckled upon her clitoris with her legs over his shoulders and her back pressed hard against the tile wall.

That had proven the catalyst: his lips upon her labia stoked an insatiable fire within her and she knew, as he ate her, that there would be one more round of sex between them.

She did not know it would involve her ass.

He was fucking her from behind in the shower, her palms against the tile, her legs spread as she bent in half with her body forming a perfect right angle, when she felt his finger tickling the compressed plot of her anus. She was sensitive there, but not particularly experienced as most of her lovers had not the courage to venture there; this man, not surprisingly, had been different.

He tickled and toyed with her asshole for long minutes as he fucked her, slowly and steadily, but right as she began to experience her first orgasm of the shower encounter, he popped his thumb fully inside her butt.

The explosion of pleasure had been almost overwhelming, and only his arm wrapped around her waist had kept her from toppling what with the way her knees buckled and all. She regained herself after long and lovely moments, and his hold on her lessened as she was able to support herself.

He did not stop fucking her, however, nor did he remove his thumb from her ass.

"Say the word," he whispered quite suddenly into her ear, "and it happens."

She knew instantly what he meant. It thrilled and terrified her, both that he was asking and that she knew what he was asking, and also how it was asked. She also knew, as he likely did, that she would give it to him.

"Do it," she whimpered softly.

He stopped fucking her, stopping on a dime, and she whimpered again, louder this time, and wiggled her hips, begging him to continue.

"Say it," he stated quietly, fiercely.

"Fuck my ass!" she cried, and so he did.

There was little wasted motion as he pulled her ass cheeks apart, withdrew his cock from her sopping wet pussy, and guided it to her anus. He did not ask again and with some degree of force, pushed inside until the mushroom head popped past her sphincter.

Pain burst through her and she shrieked, but the cloud of pain subsided rather quickly and she emerged from it to discover he was thrusting in and out, in and out of her ass. It was an exceptional feeling, the feeling of having her ass filled so completely; not pleasurable in the traditional sense (the idea of being fucked in the ass was the exciting thing), but not exactly painful, either.

His fingers reached under and began strumming at her clitoris, and that is when the true and real pleasure began for her. He knew exactly what he was doing, and how to do it as well as possible, and the combination of the surreal aspect of being fucked in the shower by a man she hardly knew coupled with the skilled manipulation of her pussy sent her hurtling swiftly towards yet another fiery climax.

She erupted, and he followed close behind.

He was deep inside her bowels when he came, spewing his hot spunk into her dark recesses. She wondered just how it would feel when his cum reemerged; she knew the feeling well of spunk trickling from her pussy, but no man had ever cum inside her ass before.

And then the rendezvous was finished and they were cleaning themselves up again, and the pain in her ass was a dull throb mixed with the lovely afterglow of orgasm, and soon thereafter they were standing by the door with her fully dressed and prepared to go.