Bait and Switch Ch. 01

Story Info
When I suspect my boyfriend is wearing my things.
3.1k words
4.41
57.9k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

"Where did I put my new bra?" I said to myself as I rummaged around my lingerie drawer. I couldn't find it. "Strange, I thought I had it right on top? I know it isn't in the wash."

Things in my drawers always seemed out of place but I could usually find my things. I looked around my bedroom and was disgusted by my boyfriend's dirty clothes and underwear strewn all over the floor.

"Crap! No time to pick up after the slob." I needed to finish getting ready for work. I ended up donning my white and pink Victoria Secret bra and panties. I grabbed one of my many garter belts to hook up my stockings. I thought to myself. "I love stockings. They make me feel so sexy!"

Ever since I was little, I hated wearing tights or panty hose. Especially when that is all my mother made me wear under my clothes. Then one day while watching porn, I discovered proper stockings and garters. As soon as I could afford to buy clothes on my own, I not only bought hose but beautiful underthings which made me actually feel empowered. That confidence allowed me to climb the corporate ladder and become an executive V.P.

I slipped on my white silk blouse and left the top three buttons undone. The frill of my bra just visible through the open cleavage. My suit jacket would hide it and make me unrespectable only to those I desired to make suffer. My skirt was long enough to be professional, but the slit up the back made me feel a little skanky. Being 5'10" not including the 5-inch stiletto pumps, I towered over most of my male staff.

I gave myself a quick scan in the mirror and dashed off to the office.

Traffic was crazy. Some idiot in a BMW 8 series tried passing everyone on the rough shoulder and ended up skidding into the ditch. I was a witness and wanted to make sure the cops knew what kind of asshole this guy was.

Finally at the office.

"Good morning, Christina." I greeted my executive assistant as I strode by into my private office. "Sorry I'm late, but some idiot wiped his car out into a ditch and I wanted to make sure the cops knew what kind of idiot this guy was."

Good morning, Melissa." The sexy EA replied back. "Hope you're okay. Get settled and then I'll bring in your tea and some things you need to address in a minute."

I hung my jacket over the back of my leather chair I sat behind my big desk. But before I sat, I pulled up my skirt; just enough to expose the welts of my stocking. Christina smiled at me as she entered my office and closed the door behind her. She place my tea on my desk.

"Thank you, Muffin." My pet name for her.

Without another word, Muffin came around to my side of the desk and turned my chair around so I was facing her. She pulled up her skirt to show me that she too was wearing stockings and garters. Her lacy, boy shorts were already damp in the crotch. She dropped to her knees between my spread legs. She then pulled my panties to one side and immediately started to maw on my pussy which immediately started to pour out my sex juice.

I sat back and sipped my tea as Muffin lapped up her morning pick-me-up.

She was so good, I started feeling of pending orgasm in minutes. My hand started shaking and I needed to put down my cup. "Oh gawd, Muffin! Fuck, you are so good at that!" I managed to stammer out.

Her long, thick tongue dug deeply into my folds. My hips started to buck as she brought me to climax. I could only grunt and moan as my entire body started to convulse in ecstasy. Even with the door closed, I had to stifle my screams.

Muffin gently lapped at me until I managed to calm down a bit. She finally raised her head. Her face was completely coated wet a wet sheen. Her glasses now crusted with goo.

"Thank you, Meli." Muffin grinned from ear to ear. "I really needed that."

I smiled back. "Wow, Muffin. That tongue of yours is sooo much better than my useless boyfriend's cock!"

"Why are your still with Jerrome." Muffin asked. I couldn't answer.

As was our routine, Muffin would come in during the day and get the "nutrition" she craved. As her reward, I would fuck her with our special, horse sized strap-on at the end of the day.

I managed to make it home without further traffic incidents. My shaky knees barely carried me into my bedroom. I stripped off and tossed my sex soiled clothes into the hamper. I picked up Jerre's stuff too. Under a pile of his tees was one of my pink panties. "Huh?"

More than normal, I smelled of girl cum so I took a quick shower. I opened my lingerie drawer and pick out a plain white bra and panty. It still bothered me that I had no idea where the other bra went this morning. I sat on the edge of my bed. "Jerre's been the only one home."

Even though Jerry ran his business from home, he told me that he was out at a client's site today. I finished getting dressed and waited in the living room. About a half hour later, Jerre walked in. He was dressed in suit and tie for a change rather than the ratty tee and jeans he typically wore.

"Hi, Meliss." He waved. He continued to the bedroom without waiting for me to answer. "How was your day? Let me go change first."

Instead of waiting, I followed him. "Oh, my day was fine." I related about the idiot and his accident and the other day's events. All this time, Jerre did not start to undress. In fact he kept his suit jacket on. I asked him "Aren't you going to change?"

"Umm... Err... Yeah, just listening to you tell me about your day." He stammered back. "Uh, I'm just going to go to the bathroom."

I waited for him to return. When he did, he was naked except for his knee-high socks and was carrying all his clothes in his arms; which was very strange even for Jerre. He pulled on a sweat shirt and pants and seemed to be standing around waiting for something.

"Jerre, aren't you going to hang up your suit?" I asked.

"Errr... yeah in a sec."

I left the room and heard him scramble around a bit before he exited. I walked back into the bedroom and immediately noticed my drawers weren't closed as they should be. I opened my lingerie drawer and there on top was the bra I was seeking this morning. It had to be Jerre.

Dinner conversation was rather muted that evening. I kept looking at Jerre wondering what was going on. I decided that I would really keep track and pay attention to how I arranged my panty drawer. Over the next week, I noted my underthings slightly mis-folded or moved.

####

"I need a plan, but what to do?" I pondered to myself at the office as Muffin munched on her box lunch. As she continued to tongue fuck my hole, I went on line to a surveillance site and got some ideas. "Oh fuck! Yeah!" I exclaimed as inspiration and my orgasm coincided.

After ordering what I thought I needed from the "spies-R-us" store, I went to my favourite slut lingerie site and ordered what I thought would be irresistible undies to Jerrome. I had it delivered to my office over the few next days, plain wrapped packages were on my desk.

"What's with the packages, Melli?" Muffin asked.

"Oh just something for Jerrome." I answered.

Disappointed, Muffin pouted. "What did he do to deserve special treatment?"

"Oh, Muffin. Please don't be jealous. If you're good, maybe I'll tell you, but for now..." I kissed her on the cheek.

With Jerrome having a home office, it was difficult but I managed to set everything up. Now the bait. I carefully place the new, heavily padded, red laced bra and matching, tight, cheeky lace panties in some pink tissue. I really didn't need padding in my bra seeing I am a firm C, but I knew he would never be able to resist.

The next day, I went to work as normal after making sure I have properly arranged the things in my drawer. That evening when I returned, the first thing I did was open my lingerie draw. The wrapped package was just slightly out of place and there was a small tear in the tissue. There were a few other things out of place as well.

During that evening as we relaxed after dinner, I casually asked if anyone else had visited here today. Jerre shook his head no as he concentrated on the TV show. I moved close beside him and cuddled. My hand caressed his belly. I turned to him and kissed his lips. I dropped my hand between his legs and rubbed his groin to make it grow harder and harder. "Honey, l want you. Give me a few minutes to change into something sexy!"

I quickly changed into some black Spandex halter bra and bikini panties. I clipped the black Spandex stocking to my garter belt and slipped on some tall black stilettos. "Jerrome! Get in here!"

Jerre looked puzzled as he eyed my wardrobe. Not the typical sexy attire he was used to. With my heels, I was easily head and shoulders over his barefoot 5'8" height. I kissed him hard and pulled his tee shirt over his head. I shoved him hard onto his back and onto the bed before I mounted his chest. A darker wet spot had already formed on the crotch of my panties. I grabbed his wrists to attach the padded handcuff I had previously hid there and then hooked them to the headboard.

I kissed his lips gently before I dismounted. Jerre was even more confused when I turned off the lights and watched me grab a light wand. When I turned it on, there it was. Around Jerre's chest was the phosphorescing powder I had dusted inside the bait bra. I pulled down his sweats and illuminated more glowing powder coating his hips and dinky hairless penis.

"Well Jerre, I knew it. You've been going through my stuff. Not only that, you've been wearing my bra and panties!" I accused him.

"No! I... No!" He tried to deny it but ultimately knew he had been caught.

"Well, let's see..." I calmly clicked on the bedroom TV we used to watch porn in bed. "I haven't seen this yet so this might be interesting. AND we'll see whether you're some kind of perv or not. I installed some hidden cameras around."

They were all wireless and Bluetooth enabled that I could operate from my phone. A few taps and a picture appeared on the TV. It showed me dusting the bait underthings and carefully wrapping them in tissue before placing them in my drawer. Barely a few minutes after I left for the office, Jerrome appeared and opened the bait drawer. The Ultra Hi-def camera made it easy to see the smile of delight as he carefully picked up the tissue package and placed it on the bed. He tried to carefully unwrap it but winced when he made the small tear in the delicate paper.

I looked at Jerrome. He was almost in tears as he knew what was to be played back.

Still driven by his desires, Jerrome continued. He stepped back and smiled when he saw his new underthings. Then there was a long break where he disappeared. "What's going on here?" I demanded.

"I... um... I'm prepping." He managed to stubble out. "I took a soak and shaved everything off."

"You told me you shaved your body hair because all the other guys did it for swimming!" I spat. "Do you even swim?"

Ashamed, he shook his head no.

I shook my head in disgust.

Jerrome returned into shot. He wrapped the bra around his chest and reached behind to hook the clasps with practiced fingers. He pulled up the panties and tucked himself inside leaving only a slight bump where his penis should be. We watched as Jerrome caressed himself.

After a few minutes, he knew exactly where to go next. Opening one of my other drawers, he selected a set of red garters and pink nylons with a dark red stripe up the back legs. The garter straps were over his panties.

"Jezz, don't you know the straps should go under?" I scolded.

In a sheepish voice, Jerrome replied, "Yes, but it find it hotter when I wear them over. If I have to pee, then I can't pull my panties down all the way."

"Your panties!?" I shouted at him. "Those are my panties you're wearing. God you're sick."

The video continued. Next he went to the walk-in and pulled out my favourite corral coloured, mohair sweater. It was a front button top that he pulled on and left the upper four buttons undone. The big padded bra made him look like he had real breasts and gave him a pretty deep cleavage. He then selected a black mini-skirt that barely covered his thighs.

He looked at himself in the mirror and then went back to the closet. He returned with my red sling backs on his feet and checked himself out again. Satisfied with his appearance, he promenaded into the living room. I switched view to that camera.

I watched as he pranced around the room. Every once in a while, he would pull his skirt over his bum and wiggle his ass. Suddenly, he spread his legs and grabbed his ankles. His hand reached between and ran a finger under the panties and along his crack. Then it looked like he pushed it into his asshole.

"Are your finger fucking yourself?" I demanded to know.

Jerre's eyes were flooding with tears and he affirmed his actions.

"You like stuff up your ass?"

Again he nodded affirmatively.

"Ever with a guy?"

"No, never. Only my finger or a dildo."

I had to leave him there to think.

"Gawd, what a fucking, sick weirdo!" I said to myself. But I had goosebumps all over my tingling body. I could feel the wetness between my legs as I paced the floor trying to figure things out. The thought of him playing dress-up had affected me in a way I hadn't anticipated. I confronted him again.

I had left the video playing. I returned just in time to see him facing the camera with his skirt pulled up around his waist and his panties pulled down to his thighs. On the coffee table, looked to be a penis that was stuck on with a suction cup. He squatted over the edge and pushed the sizeable dildo up his ass. He lowered himself until it was all the way inside him before he started fucking himself with it by raising and lowering his butt. His tiny penis was erect and glistening with pre-cum.

Jerrome held his ass cheeks apart and rolled his head back. His eyes were closed and mouth open. He slammed his ass down hard, fucking himself with deeply the rubber dick. One time... Two times... Three times...

I watched as the cock was in as deep as it could go. Jerrome screamed as white cum spurted out from his piss hole. They weren't hard spurts but there were a number of them. At least seven or eight.

Tears were rolling freely down his cheeks. His tiny dick was hard and it was evident that he came. A pool of white streamed onto his chest and belly.

"Really? You came just by watching you fuck yourself with that dildo and without touching yourself?" I demanded. He nodded his head in shame. "Where is this thing?"

I found it in his lower dresser drawer in the back of the walk-in, buried under some lingerie. None of it was stuff I owned so that means he had to have got it on his own. Also along with the dildo was a number of other toys; a vibrator, a selection of butt plugs and an electric stroker.

I picked up the dildo. It was heavy with the soft firmness of a real cock. It had to be about ten inches long and almost two inched in diameter. I also selected a number of different items for him to wear.

I returned to see him still watching himself. From the pool of white, I could see he had come a couple of more times. "You're fucking disgusting. I bet only you could cum by watching yourself cum on video." Referring to the fact that his hands were still cuffed to the headboard. I scooped a handful and smeared it over his face. He started to lick as much as he could.

I mounted his chest and held his head between my knees as I applied thick make-up on his face. He looked so slutty with the dark red lipstick I put on him. I pinched his nipples hard to make him lift his body up as I slipped a boned corset under him and laced the front up extremely tight so he could barely breathe. The panties I put on him were assless. He was so pretty that I took a number of stills with the camera in my phone.

From between his legs, I pushed his knees to his chest. Using only the saliva I spat on his ass hole as lube, I was able to push the knob of his dildo into him. I watch with amazement as it disappeared inside him. He easily took the whole thing with only a couple of strokes. He obviously loved it inside him as his asshole held it in place.

Meanwhile, my pussy was hot. There was no way his puny cock was going to satisfy me. If nothing else, Jerre had a talented tongue. I ripped off my panties and sat on his face with my back towards his head. I spread my cheeks and placed my asshole firmly against his painted lips. He immediately started to tongue fuck me. I fingered my cunt. The feeling of impending orgasm built very quickly.

"Oh god!" I screamed as I sprayed my squirt all over his body. It was the hardest orgasm he has given me in a long time. "Aaaiiii!!"

I collapsed onto his soaked body.

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers