Bait and Switch Retype - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awake from my coma, after the two months, I have a number of surprises awaiting me. Summer is pregnant with my child. She'd debated on whether or not to keep it, and in the end decided that she can't get rid of something made from love. She even helps Shanna and Julia find a large enough house for all of us to live in. My sister complains about looking fat, but I tell her how hot she looks now. After two months of being under the healing light, my cock is hard as a rock, and it takes only a little effort to show her what I think of her.

Leslie is also pregnant, and she decides to keep the child for a different reason. The culmination of two genius people (her words, not mine) is too good of a chance to pass up. She promises that I'll be a part of the child's life, but she's gotten from me what she really wanted.

Shanna came to Lela's ship to visit me every day in my convalescence. She tells me all about events on Earth, and how all my girlfriends (again, her words, not mine) are waiting for me to recover, so that they can show me their appreciation for what I've done. From the kiss she gives me after saying this, I have no doubt, how that appreciation will be displayed.

Gina decides to live next door to us, for some reason. I try to encourage her to find someone else, even though I love her, but she keeps telling me she will only leave me when she finds someone better. Fifteen years, and three kids later, she still hasn't found anyone else, and I've long ago stopped trying to help her move on.

Robin apparently became pregnant as well, despite all of Dennis's precautions. They end up getting married before the child is born, and even have three more children, though none of them looks anything like the first. It doesn't take long for their oldest to start displaying interests in the geekier things in life. I keep my mouth shut about my thoughts about who his real father is, but somehow I don't think it escapes Dennis's notice.

Robbie and Nicole get married, and if she ever tells him about what happened at the end, I never find out.

All of my children with Lela are doing well, and growing strong. They're growing faster than normal humans, yet slower than the pink aliens. Their minds are growing faster than both races. They seem to grasp concepts and thoughts faster than either race. All of Lela's and my children are speaking both languages fluently by the time I come to, but they prefer to talk with one mind, yet multiple voices. Somehow my nanites have were passed on to them.

My mother was worried sick about me, until Summer brings her up to visit me. With the demons still roaming the Earth at that time, she's filled with fear at first, but Harana and Lela put her at ease. She takes the news of Summer's pregnancy a little hard at the beginning, but in the end agrees that she can't get rid of the child. She looks even younger, my switches having taken their effect on her, increasing her skin elasticity and slowing her aging drastically. She looks like my younger sister now, and Summer informs me that she's even a little jealous of the attention mom gets now.

When the unchanged demons first arrived on Earth to start devouring the human race and Earth's resources, one of their first victims was my father's girlfriend. The sight completely unnerved my father, and he came crawling back, again, to my mom. To her credit, she told him where to go, and in no uncertain terms how to get there.

Old Mrs. Polkins is found in the dean's office one day; or rather, under it, by the dean's wife. For some reason the wife doesn't take it too well, but last I heard, Mrs. Polkins found herself another job as a high school nurse, and none of the students are complaining.

Another surprise is Professor Donna Frankens. At first she wasn't happy to find out about all the women I'm with, but some quick thinking, and stern commands later, she has another job as my maid on the weekends. I no longer go to that college, so that there can be no question of impropriety there.

All of those surprises are minor compared to finding out that I've burned my ability out. I was too weak when I used that last switch, and no matter what Lela does, the ability is gone. I can't even sense any of the switches I'd made, or my half-human children.

Despite my lack of a special ability, Lela and Harana insist that I be the main liaison between the three races. Even at my young age, the world leaders agree, though some feel slighted because they're left with no choice in the matter. Lela, Harana, and even the demons make sure of that.

Some of the other modified human's come to the rescue of the human race, during that ten years, but some use their abilities for their own gain. Once the carnivorous demons are dealt with, the remainder of my small army helps me to capture the rogue humans, and deactivate their special genes.

Only a thirty-nine died in the battle. I feel terrible for their loss, and even though I return to Earth with a hero's fanfare, it can't make up for the ache in my heart, knowing that they died to help me.

Half of my army went with Sergeant Major Wilson, back to the Angel's home planet, with a legion of demon ships. When the violent demons arrive, they're fought off. The matriarchs are given a special hearing, for crimes against their race, but when my army threatens to use force, the male angels are forced to see that mating can be pleasant for both genders. Two of the matriarchs even get spots on the ruling council.

Five years after the last rogue human is found and dealt with, we realize that all of my children have my old ability. They're all working on healing mine, though I have come to terms with its loss.

=============================

THE END