Baiting the Beast Ch. 03

Story Info
The Beloved and Hated, tainting her light.
4k words
4
5.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know him.

I've known him forever. The moment I gained awareness, he was there, swirling around in my thoughts. When I spoke, his voice answered me. He cherished me, he taught me, he pampered me in every way he could think of. Poured his power into me, gave me things, trinkets and clothes, anything I asked he would find a way to give.

Everything except my life. I was a full grown woman who had been nothing except pampered, I was lovely and beloved and beautiful, and I was sought after. I fell in love with another, I lay with him, when my heart couldn't stand refusal any longer, and the other's rage was great. I felt it, cold and hateful, so different from the fire my love gave unto me.

I feared revenge, though. I knew it would come eventually.

Time passed. I began to suspect he'd found another victim. Perhaps he had not forgiven me, but simply lost interest. I was only one out of many, after all. I was in no way unique.

But I was wrong. He came to me one day when my love wasn't there. I could feel his touch slithering up one leg as I lay on the bed, still dozing. That was new. While he had occasionally made his presence known to me by touch, it had never been so...intimate.

"Dejainel?" I asked, softly. The caress turned to pain, claws digging into my thigh and I screamed, but another hand covered my mouth and pulled me back against a cold body. I couldn't see anything. I have never set eyes on him. He caught my wrists and held them above my hand, but I noticed they were not held by something that felt like a human hand. More like...claws. Talons.

I struggled to speak, but then felt his tongue lick me, from my shoulder all the way up my throat. It was long and slime dripped down my body where it had been, and I shuddered.

[You do not enjoy my touch any longer?] He asked.

"I do not belong to you!" His hand moved enough for me to speak. "I'm with him now..."

[I have no care for him.] To my horror, as he spoke I could feel something slithering across the skin of my buttocks. I let out a yelp and jerked. He laughed, the sound skimming over my flesh.

"What-?" But he didn't let me finish. My hands parted, held out at my shoulders instead of together above me, and he forced me to my knees on the bed. A strip of fabric covered my eyes and then I could see nothing, but I could still feel him; holding my hands out, the thing working its way across my backside, his little kisses on the back on my neck.

I decided to try once more to speak to him. We had been beloved to each other once; he may remember and still end this.

"Dej-"

[You will not speak my name.] He said, and I felt fingers force their way into my mouth, holding my tongue down. I writhed, but I was no match for his strength. [You betrayed me. You promised me you would give yourself to me, and only me, and be mine forever, and then you lay with him. I will never forgive you.] His words were spoken with a quiet certainty, no hate in them now.

I wanted to scream, argue, plead. I made that promise when I knew nothing of the world but him. I swore to him when he was all I had ever encountered, ever thought to be. He had tricked me into thinking of him as my everything, and stolen it all away from me before I even knew what it was I had. How could he feel as if I betrayed him?

The thing on my butt slimed its way into my underwear. I thrashed, but his hold was absolute. He took his fingers out of my mouth and I felt the magic surrounding us. I could scream until my throat ripped itself to shreds; no one outside this room would hear my screams. I knew his magic well.

"You're going to...?" I couldn't even say the terrible word, but I could feel his intentions clearly.

[I am.] He confirmed, and the thing touched my clitoris. I scoffed. I was not so easily swayed. He could abuse me for as long as he liked, I would not call out to him.

I was not some damsel, reduced to a blushing puddle with only a touch. If he thought that was how the night would go, he'd be disappointed by the end of it.

But to my surprise, he did not violate me immediately, as I assumed he would. One of his hands groped for my breast, the other slipped down to join the...there was no other word for it. A tentacle was creeping around my body.

He slipped his finger into me as the thing coiled around my clit. His hand on my breast squeezed briefly, then his fingers found my nipple. Instead of grabbing for it, as I thought he would, he began to let his finger graze over the sensitive skin around it. With his fingers moving slowly and the tentacle touching everything but my clit, I felt anger well up within me. This wasn't fair! There was force, yes, but the talons holding my hands were they were had a gentle touch...only being tight enough I could not pull away. It would be better if he simply took me, ravaged me, because then I couldn't feel so...so hot.

"Fuck me, if you're going to." I spit out. He laughed.

[Does he not know how to tease you, like this?] He asked.

"Or do you not know how to fuck a woman? Have you ever done it?" I sneered at him. I wanted him angry, so he could hurt me and I could hate him. I didn't want this, this, this horrid slow seduction. It was almost as if he still cared...

He didn't rise to me bait. Instead, he gently probed me with two fingers, adding to the one already exploring, and found a particularly sensitive area. My head tipped back, involuntarily, as he massaged that part inside me, and I let out the tiniest of whimpers, and yet I could feel how satisfied that made him. Anger coursed through me, and sickness, but so did hot pleasure. I bit my lip in an attempt to stop any further sounds from escaping me.

His grip tightened and his fingers went deeper. I drew in a sharp breath, despite my resolution to not make another peep, and he laughed softly at me. How I hated him!

I could feel the tentacle, oozing slime all over my clit and curves. My underwear was soaked. It finally brushed against my clit directly, and I could feel the rushing in my ears as my body fought my mind to succumb to him. I gritted my teeth and distracted myself by biting my cheek. My teeth drew blood and he made a small, disappointed sound behind me, feeling that I had cheated him out of the thing he wanted so badly. He withdrew his fingers, letting the tentacle stay where it was, and I felt them being pushed into my mouth. I wish I could have fought him, but his raw strength far outweighed mine, so he made me taste myself. I could no longer bite my cheek, either, and biting his fingers did nothing; he only laughed at me a little more.

The thing brushed against my clit again, and I could do nothing. That feeling, that tightness, swept through me and I came, my body betraying me as I gasped out with the...how to describe this feeling? It was not pleasure, because I did not one bit of satisfaction. It was more like an automatic - yes, that was it. My body responded to the stimulus in a farce of an orgasm, but there was no joy behind it. It was empty and bland.

It didn't matter, though. I was wet, both because of my own fluids and because of his...tentacle. I felt a new thing then, hard and rod-like.

"I didn't even know...you had a dick." I snapped. This was false; not because I had experienced it before, but because he was male. It only stood to reason. It was just that I still hoping to goad him into anger. Of course, the effect was somewhat ruined since I was panting when I said it.

His patience, as it had always been, was near infinite. Instead that thing pulled my underwear down around my knees and the talons pulled me forward, his hands leaving me completely to push and bunch my skirts around my waist. This bared my backside to him completely, and while his dexterous limb continued to taunt my clit, his hands touched butt, roving over the flesh, pinching occasionally, but never hard. His shaft was nestled at my opening, but he didn't prod yet. He just let it lay there, uncomfortable and bothersome, as he stroked me into false pleasure once more. His little touches, his kisses, everything...was such a lie. And yet, my heart was beginning to beat faster, my body in rebellion of my mind. I growled and tried to struggle, to resist, perhaps break his hold or maybe just distract him.

He pushed into me then, and I screamed in frustration. I was more than a little angry to discover his entry was smooth due to the aforementioned wetness. I think the only reason it did not enrage me completely was because it was hard to remain focused on my anger when he was so distracting.

His cock entered me completely and I could feel it throbbing inside. This was no warm feeling, either; he was cold. His lips, his hands, that slimy tentacle and yes, even his member, all cold. It wasn't surprising. He was the Master of Cold Nights, of Ice and a few other things. He would not be warm or soft, in any respect of either word. I could feel my hair brushing across my shoulders as he began to thrust a little faster, grunting softly in my ear. His hands tightened around my hips as his force doubled, finally giving me the rage I'd wanted, but at the wrong time. I moaned, partially due to what he was doing and partially because my body played false against me. His knees pushed mine further apart to wedge himself ever deeper. My clothes, meanwhile, were being unlaced and I felt the bodice fall away, the fabric tear and my pure flesh was bared to his filth.

"Is this...what you'll...do?" I was trying to hide the sounds of zest in my voice, but he heard it anyway, the shameful thrill of the secret allure he was able to tempt my body into.

[What, darling?] He asked tenderly.

"Going...to...breed..." I choked out the words. He threw his head back and laughed.

[You can't feel it?] He whispered, and those words drained the flush of my cheeks.

"Feel...?" But his hands covered my mouth, his other hand moved to cover my clit and stroke its smooth wetness. The tentacle parted for him and wriggled down, until it could wrap itself around the base of his shaft. The tip of it wedged itself in, pain flashing as it stretched me past what I was used to, but horrifically, it fit. His cock and the tentacle both rode me together for a moment, an eternity, then the tentacle retreated. He slipped his fingers into my mouth, letting me bite at his fingers (uselessly, of course).

I realized what he wanted at that point. I'm not proud to say I licked at them, lapped at them like an obedient dog, sucked at them as he wished. I moaned and my butt wriggled and he laughed as I suckled his fingers and he rut against me even harder. He was achieving his victory.

The tentacle returned. When his member retreated, the tentacle thrust in, its slick muck covering me on the inside, making it even easier for him to force his entire length into me. It stroked me into an all new high, or should I say an all-time low?

My wetness clenched around him as he thrust and rocked against me, his member pulsating. I felt it in me, his seed pouring unfettered. I thought about crying, but we both knew I couldn't cry. I have never been able to shed a tear. It might be the magic I have Sealed within me, or perhaps my lineage, but I do not cry.

I could not even panic. I felt...terrifyingly blank. I don't think my heartbreak had caught up with me yet. He let me go and for a second I remained on my knees, still impaled on his shaft, then I simply fell forward, like a ragdoll might, upon the bed. I felt more of his seed drip on my backside and the slime he'd covered me with was soaking into the bedsheets, but I didn't care.

[You are not bred by me, my little love. Your own beloved wins not only your heart, but the whims of your body.] He said, and almost sounded envious. His hands skimmed over my backside again and I felt his fingers dip into me again. What was he doing?!

He rolled me over and I felt him spreading me. I was still wearing the blindfold and as I reached up to take it off, the talons came back and held my wrists down on the bed. Now, I was enraged. Hadn't he tortured me enough?

He had not, apparently. As his fingers violated me, I felt his tongue. It circled my clit, then flattened and lapped at my sensitive area completely. My hips bucked as new sensations rushed through me. I was panting, moaning, thrashing. He didn't care. He continued to fuck me with his fingers and lick at the sopping wet trembling nerve endings I had become.

Once he had me shuddering yet again, he changed tactics. He sucked at it, gently, and licked at it, alternating until a screamed for mercy. I swore I wouldn't, and yet I was begging him to stop.

He pulled his fingers and out used both hands to part me wide open, then assaulted the innermost part of me with his tongue. I know my body achieved what he wanted by then; my juices, mixed with his seed, soaked into the bedsheet under me and he lapped them all up while I shivered on the bed. His tongue left me, but his hands didn't. Why wouldn't he cease his relentless onslaught? He hadn't hurt me enough?

Tentacles came at me then. They wrapped around my thighs, one of them wrapped around my throat, another snuck its way around my butt and pressed itself into the area his tongue had just been harassing. It slunk into my inner folds and squirmed around; it took me a moment to realize it was soaking itself in those fluids. Revulsion struck me and it wormed its way out again, only to curl around my clit. It spread the mixture around, seemingly delighting in it. I felt his fingers once more, but instead of lingering there, he seemed to stroke me softly and then pull them out.

Before I could think of what was happening, he shoved his fingers into my mouth and I could taste us, mixed together. He held his fingers near my tongue, preventing me from spitting at him, and I felt the vile concoction drip thickly down my throat. His cock was there again, and he forced his way again into me. His other hand pawed at my breasts, repeated his actions; first he dipped his fingers into the area where our bodies joined, then he applied the fluid to my breasts, tenderly covering each areola. Once he was done, he cupped one breast and applied his tongue to the other, sucking greedily. His breathing was harsh with excitement, the thrill of it, and he took his hand from my mouth.

[Do you want my lips?] He asked. I shook my head desperately. He laughed. [I will make you beg, then.] He promised me, and I let out a mewling sound.

He pulled out of me and I felt the bed shift. His fingers probed at my labia. He spread me open yet and again and his tongue, except...different...

It wasn't until his cock pressed down on my lips that I could think of why. I struggled but he cared nothing for my objections. Another tentacle tugged my teeth apart the slightest bit, and his cock was pushed into me. My screams were muffled as he thrust far down my throat, and I thought I might choke on it. At the same time he was using his tongue on my clit with a cruelty, yet another tentacle inserted itself and took all liberty away from me. How could he stand it? What was he even doing to me?

His hips took on a rhythm I recognize. I screamed, as much I could, my condemnation, but he surged forward anyway, and the position I was in, it was either swallow or choke. I was not brave enough to choke, so down into my stomach it went, and my insides curled with not only pain, but sorrow.

He kept going. Slickened by his own fluids, his cock slid in and out easily, and he did not stop until not only was it hard and throbbing yet again, but I had also attained compulsory release. His cock was pulled out and I coughed, retched, thinking to rid myself of the stuff.

It was not to be. His manhood pressed at my clit, and he rubbed the head of it back and forth, causing my muscles to tense, as if preparing to release yet again. He plunged into me and simply let himself pound into me with abandon, the tentacle at my clit ruthless in its attention, nearly to the point of pain.

[Tell me you want it.] He crooned at me. I shook my head and he snarled. His patience was endless, his tolerance to my obvious aversion to him was not. His manhood swelled and his hands on my breasts tightened against the tender flesh. I let out a cry of pain and he licked at my nipples, then bit down. Not hard; just enough to create a strange...fluttering.

"Tell...what...?" I managed to ask.

[You love it when I fuck you.] He said. I moaned. [You want my cock. You want my cum, inside you, want to be soaked in it, covered in it. You want, my lips...] I noticed the hesitation.

"I...want..." Gods, was I really doing this? No, I wasn't. "I want...you...to fuck me..." No. "Your cock feels so good...in me...your cum...I need it..." Gods, why? "Kiss...kiss..." I couldn't possibly say it. There was no way. I would not.

I didn't have to. I felt him, tenderly at first, hesitantly. As if he weren't pillaging my very body, his lips brushed feather-light against mine, and then pressed down. His tongue caressed my lips and I willingly opened my mouth to let our tongue mingle together, a soft sob escaping me, and he growled against my lips. Not one of anger, but lust, and one palm cupped my cheek. He shuddered as he let go of himself within me again and then, he pulled away. Slowly, though, as if he were reluctant to break the contact our lips had achieved.

It was finally...finally...over?

He stayed like that, buried in me, for a while longer than he needed, then he withdrew.

[Have I punished you enough?] He asked me, hands cupping the back of my head. I nodded. He chuckled and I felt dread enter my heart. No, he wasn't done. He had wanted me to feel hope, just so he could take it away from me again.

He took hold of my ankles and lifted them.

[Once more.] He promised. He didn't even bother with his fingers. Tentacles, two of them, entered me and again, they bathed in the seed that had spouted from him, then withdrew. They returned to my mouth, probing, forcing my jaw open and assailed me with their lengths, making it impossible to spit or cough the stuff back out.

With one hand on my ankle and one on my thigh, he parted me. He drove into me wildly, not bothering with kindness, not trying to ease in. Another tentacle joined him again, combining as if to rip me apart.

[You betrayed me.] He said. [You left me. You swore your body to me, and then gave it to another, and thought I would understand such a terrible decision. You are being punished, my love, and you knew that I would find a way to make you feel my pain in the end. Take it...take all of me...and tell me how abhorrent you find me.] I could not speak with these things in my mouth. Drool dripped down my chin. [Let me hear how you only feel revulsion.] He was mocking me. The tentacles pulled out of my mouth, saliva dripping onto my chest and stomach.

"I..." What could I say? Despite his treatment of me, I had fond memories of him. I even had loved him, and I think I love him still. I had simply fallen in love with another.

This did not satisfy him. He tossed me to the ground, the tentacles and talons disappearing, and I landed hard on my stomach. I couldn't see, that stupid blindfold, and the talons slammed down on my wrists before I could budge. The tentacles were back to and they wrenched my legs apart. His cock forced its way in and he continued in his defilement of me, his hands cupping my breasts, liquid poured across my thighs. I cringed to feel the stuff literally trickling against my flesh, soaking even into the carpet. His teeth bit down on my shoulder and I felt myself - what fresh horror -

[You are simply drenching my cock, my love.] He sounded highly pleased. He let out a snarl, as if he was some beast and his violation of my body were his claim to me, and once I was filled with him, only then he let me fall to the rug.

12