Bajan Bound

Story Info
Marissa teaches her Pet the importance of being obedient.
2.4k words
4.45
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

The rich, hardwood bedframe at the Crane Resort is imprinted in my thoughts these days. The tall bedposts, carved in intricate designs, stand elegant and powerful atop the polished tile floor. The idea of the winds blowing off the sea, carrying the warm, salty mist up the cliff, is so erotic and romantic. Imagining the sounds and visions of lovers that have shared each other on that very spot transforms the Crane into a mysterious and magical venue.

Immediately, my fantasies of Marissa take us to the Crane, where our sexuality knows no bounds. To make it our own private world, I imagine the bedposts draped from the tips to the floor with sheer, white netting. Weighted on the ends, the netting remains in place, but dances as the sea air presses into it, as if desperate ghosts of eras past beckon for admittance. Candles throughout our room flicker, floating their delicious scents of lavender and vanilla. The world outside our netted haven is blurred, shutting out anything that isn't me or my Mistress. This image has become the ultimate definition of the perfect world for two eager lovers. A world where Marissa's prowess reigns supreme, and her every desire is played out.

I'm imagining each of my limbs tied to a bedpost with a bright red parachute cord, and blindfolded with a thick, red silk necktie. I can hear her voice, her lips barely touching my ear, whispering to me in the most dominant, powerful way. No specific warnings or demands are given, just the utterances of a gorgeous Mistress who's been held back for too long. I feel myself falling deeper into that warm place where I give myself completely to her lust and desire, and where I know no pleasure but the satisfaction of my Mistress.

Suddenly, I feel her wrapping something under my balls and over the base of my cock, and like a noose, tightening it until the first welcomed shot of pain races through my veins. Without hesitation or concern for my comfort, she's fastened the same bright red parachute cord on my manhood, and symbolic of her complete ownership of my body and mind. The slurping sounds of lubricant are heard, and without warning, a thick, black plug slides into my ass. There is no warm up, no introduction. Marissa is taking what is hers, and playing with me for her own pleasure, not mine. With a quick, firm tug of the cord, she informs me that the time has come, and I'm to be the perfect pet she trained me to be. If not, the painful consequences would be felt for days.

I know from previous experience that she demands that I respond with "Thank you, Mistress" after each action is taken. I will not miss my cue, and offer my gratitude. I can feel and hear a vibrating dildo gliding down my neck and chest, while her leather riding crop randomly thrashes down against my legs and feet. The blindness and uncertainty has my pulse racing. I sense her quick, deliberate movements, and feel her anxiousness to use me. Her thick, delicious lips pounce onto me at surprising intervals, and I realize that my dominant Mistress has been whipped up into a sexual rage. I tighten and clench, fearing that she'll be unable to control herself, and deliver more pain than I can endure. Soon it's only her heavy breathing that I can hear. No words are needed to understand what's on her mind.

She whispers to me, half-panting, "Alright pet, I'll let you choose what comes next. Either I'm going to slap and bruise your balls, or I'm going to fix nipple clamps onto you. What is your choice?" I respond with, "Balls please, Mistress, thank you."

I feel her slip something over my head, and a ball gag is pressed into my mouth, fastened tightly around my neck. "This will hurt you, Pet, but it brings me great pleasure. You'll wear this gag to prevent your screams from alarming the other guests."

Having been blinded, all of my other senses are on full alert. I hear her wrapping the cord around one hand, then lifting it straight up. My back arches upward, instinctively trying to bring relief to my balls. This attempt is of no avail, as it only makes Marissa bring more pain to my balls. Over a several minute period, she squeezes, slaps and whips my balls, each assault triggering a raging but muffled scream from me. The black leather riding crop is snapped against my balls and cock, and the searing pain has me on the verge of begging for mercy. But I know that will bring only more pain, so I endure it gratefully.

My balls become engorged, red and throbbing. My heartbeat is pounding, and I'm breathing as if I just sprinted the length of the beach below us. The effort to elevate myself off the bed and loosen the cord's tug leaves me fatigued, and I'm unable to maintain that position for long. But with each upward tug of the cord, and the resulting slap against my balls, my body still tries desperately to bring relief. Eventually, it's to no avail, and I try only to align my body to the wishes of my Mistress.

"Oh good boy, my pet, you're doing so well for your Mistress. You need to know who owns these balls, so as uncomfortable as it may be, it's important that you feel me bring you this pain. Your screams and groans please me, pet. They show me that I have your full attention, and that you know that these aren't your balls, but your Mistress's. I'll keep a constant tug with this cord, my precious pet, and I expect you to be grateful that I've chosen you. Are we clear?"

I attempt "yes, thank you Mistress", but the ball gag allows me only to give a muffled grunt, my own saliva dripping across my face.

"I know, baby, it's hard to talk with that ball gag. But it's for the best, isn't it?"

I offer a dignified whimper, to which, Marissa lets out a compassionate sigh.

"Now that I have your complete attention, pet, I'm going to use a cock pump on you. This too will be uncomfortable for you. But fear not, my little pet, this too pleases your Mistress. I need your cock pumped full of blood and hard for me."

My cock is extremely sensitive at this point, and I'm constantly on edge about the next slap or whip that may sting it. I feel something being slid down the length of my cock, and then the overwhelming feeling of pressure ensues. After several minutes, my tied, beaten balls are reddish purple, and my cock is stiff and huge. I pound the bed with my wrists, begging for it to stop. Marissa lays next to me, her fingers tracing over my chest. My breathing is fast, and she senses my rage, and sees my clenched body arching next to her. "Shhhh, my little pet, your Mistress is here and will take care of you. Your cock and balls look so sexy baby. I know they cause you pain, but I'm so turned on by the sight of you. Your obedience is not lost on me, my pet. You will be rewarded for this in my own time. For now, I've decided to share you with someone, and you won't disrespect or embarrass me, pet, now will you?"

I shake my head in agreement, trying to conceal the fear of what may come next.

The door to our room opens, and I feel the presence of another. The person is silent, and no scent is detected. I hear the sheer netting part, and feel the bed depress under the weight of this visitor, as they crawl between my legs. As Marissa continues to whisper into my ear, the visitor's tongue glides over my throbbing, hot balls. Up my cock glides their tongue, and I realize that I'm getting a blow job from an unknown person. The visitor seems to know exactly what has transpired, and how sensitive my cock has become. The pressure of their suck, and the tightness of their lips around my head has me gritting my teeth. I can hear Marissa moaning as she watches. The sound of her wet pussy being fondled is nearby, yet I know not what is touching her beautiful, wet cunt.

"Now, Pet, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you do not have my permission to cum," informs Marissa, her voice now anxious and distracted. After ten minutes of a hard, intense blow job, the visitor leaves. I can feel their warm saliva on my cock, dripping onto my balls.

"You're never to speak of that pet, do you understand? If I choose to discuss that with you, I'll mention it. If you bring it up at all, you'll be severely punished, and we both know that you don't want that. Are we clear?"

I'm writhing in that delicious space where fear, pain, pleasure, and sexual rage live in a combined emotion. "Yes, Mistress, Thank You," I gasp out.

Marissa then unties my ankles, but then raises my legs up, fastening the red cord from my ankles to the bedposts behind me, keeping my ass and manhood fully exposed.

I can smell her delicious, soaked pussy, and I realize that the time for talking has passed. As lube drips onto my cock and down to my ass hole, I realize what is to come. She slowly removes the butt plug. Her fingers begin to work my ass hole, massaging the surface and plunging fingers deep inside of me. She pulls me open, taking full control of me. I relax as much as I can, so as not to disappoint her. I know that it's time for my ass to be wide open for her pleasure.

"Pet, I don't have the patience to slowly loosen you up. I expect you to take this big black dildo gratefully. Are we clear?"

I grunt a yes.

With a strap on in place, my powerful Mistress reigns over me. She removes my ball gag, obviously interested to hear how I react to the imminent invasion. There's shuffling on the bed as she positions herself between my legs. Suddenly the sensation of something against my ass hole has my attention. The feel of the large head against my ass hole causes panic to wash over me. It plunges into me, and the first of many screams echoes through our room. As each inch of the dildo glides into me, I hear Marissa moan with lustful pleasure. The base of the strap-on is pressing against her clit, and she is anxious to fuck me hard and fast.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby, look at you taking this big dick! It's much thicker than you're used to, isn't it, you little bitch? Your ass looks so sexy, pet, you're so wide open for your Mistress!"

I sense my Mistress repositioning herself on top of me, and her breasts drop onto my chest. I can feel her authority and prowess looming over me, ready to begin the hard thrusting that she's been aching to give me. I feel the thick head of the dildo pulling out of me, but then stopping so only the head remains in my ass.

"Alright, pet, now squeeze the head with your ass. Get that ass tight around my cock."

As I do so, Marissa immediately rams the cock deep inside my ass. The surprise pounding is overwhelming, and I scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure. She slaps my face, a warning sign that I need to keep myself under control. I quiet myself, and take this fucking like a good pet should, without becoming a distraction to her pleasure. My Mistress fucked me so hard, for what seemed like a full thirty minutes. I was so exhausted from the experience that I couldn't muster even the slightest flexing of a muscle. Marissa had cum so many times, it was difficult to keep track. I could make out the scent of perspiration on her body, and I knew that both of us were on the brink of complete physical exhaustion. Marissa then got off of me, untied my legs, and plopped next to me on the bed. We were both panting hard, soaked in sweat.

"Oh fuck, Pet! I've been waiting to do that for so long. Mmmmmm, that was perfect."

We lay there for a while, until our breathing was manageable.

"Alright pet, as you can see, your hands are still tied, and your blindfold is still in place. That means that I'm not yet through with you. I'm going to allow the visitor to return, and pleasure both of us, however they choose. Do not disrespect me, pet."

The door opens once again, and I sense the netting is parted. Next to me, I hear the sounds of kissing, and the bed depresses under the weight of another person. I know my Mistress's moans quite well, and I hear her pleasured sounds next to me. The feel of bodies shuffling fills my senses.

"Pet, the visitor is eating my cunt. I wish you could see this, but I don't think you're ready for it. Maybe some other day, but not now. Mmmmm, oh FUCK that feels so good!"

Suddenly, the warm grip of someone's hand is on my cock. It could only be the visitor's. They begin stroking my cock, almost in sync with the intensity I hear coming from my Mistress, laying next to me.

"Alright Pet, I want to see you cum all over yourself when I cum. Can you do that?"

So as the visitor sucks hard on Marissa's clit, my cock is being stroked and squeezed. And then almost on command, while my Mistress is squirting all over the visitor's face, I explode a massive load of hot, sticky cum all over my chest. The explosion is so intense, that some of it lands beyond my shoulders. And then, the visitor leaves.

The cords are then removed from my cock and balls, and my limbs are freed from the bedposts. Lastly, the blindfold is removed from my face. Laying next to me, leaning towards me, my gorgeous Marissa is smiling widely, her fingertips smearing the cum all over my chest.

"Shhhhh, my pet. Let me savor this moment. You've pleased me tonight, my love. Your pain will linger, for sure, but let it remind you of the joy you've given me. Now, go shower. When you return, you'll give me a full body massage, and tell me once again, how grateful you are to be my pet."

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers