Bakery Fun

Story Info
Twin werewolves visit a bakery of female cat shifters
1k words
3.25
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people are above the age of eighteen.


"Alice!" My grandmother shrieks, causing me to almost drop my cherry pie. I use quick werecat reflexes to catch them.

"Yes?" I ask and put the pie in the oven. She grabs me and pulls me to the front. We peek around the corner. Holy mother of god!

"Are they angels?" I ask her.

"No they're the alphas of Oakridge." She says. I stare.

They're almost identical. Black hair, golden eyes, full lips outlined by thick beards, rippling muscle, tall. One has his lip and ears pierced the other has his nipples pierced judging by the points in his shirt and his nose has a bump from being broken.

"Go out there." Mamie says.

"No! They'd eat me." I say and she snorts. I feel her hands on my back and I'm propelled forward. I trip over an empty cake box and land on my ass. I groan and Mamie giggles in the back.

"So much for always landing on my feet." I mutter to myself.

"Holy shit are you okay?" One of the employees, Jon asks me.

"I'm fine." I say and he grips my a hand. Twin growls make him yelp.

"Back off boy." The pierced one says and Jon scampers away. A large hand wraps around my bicep and pulls me up gently.

"Are you alright?" A deep voice asks and I gulp as I look up. Pierced guy is staring at me.

"Uh, yeah." I mumble quietly.

"Good. I'm Ace and this is my twin brother Archer." The pierced on says. I nod and unconsciously lick my lips as he talks.

"You alright sweetheart?" He teases and I blush crimson.

"I'm Alice." I say and he smiles.

"Pretty name for a pretty lady." He says. I blush again and he chuckles. Archer comes over and I feel weak in the knees. They're gorgeous and I want to eat them.

"Alice!" Mamie yells and I skid away. She's pulling my pie out of the oven and panting. I take it from her gently and place it on the counter. She groans and sits down. I giggle when she gives me thumbs up. I thought so too.

Ace P.O.V

"Damn." I mutter as I watch the curvy little redhead named Alice scatter to the kitchen. Oh yes.

"I want her." Archer growls and presses into my side. His hard cock rubs my thigh and I shiver.

"Me too." I agree and he rumbles.

"What can I get you boys?" Alice asks as she walks back out. God she's fucking sexy. Long thick dark red hair, wide green eyes, full red lips, a short curvy body, thick thighs, wide hips, small waist, plush ass and massive tits.

"I'll ha...." Archer starts but the bells above the door clink. We turn and stare. Another beautiful woman. Short dark hair, hazel eyes, same thick short body.

"Hey baby." She says and kisses Alice right on the mouth. My jaw drops and I'm pretty sure Archer's did to. The two girls are making out in the middle of the bakery. I close my mouth quickly.

"She's a lesbian." Archer says.

"Yeah." I agree. Jesus Christ. The dark haired girl is sucking on Alice's lips. Jesus. I'm rock hard.

"You like that don't you?" Archer asks huskily and his lip touches my ear. We may be brothers but damn. I shift and he chuckles.

"I've missed you so muck little sister." The dark one says and my jaw drops once again.

"Well damn." Archer says.

"Sisters?" I ask. Alice giggles.

"Cats are very affectionate, especially to family and people we like. You're lucky my little sister didn't jump you're bones." The dark on says as she looks over us. Alice keeps giggling.

"Allie, I think you're talking about yourself. Alec Samuels." An older man says and shakes our hands.

"Daddy." Alice says and Alec plants a kiss on her lips. I growl and Archer stiffens. Allie laughs.

"I don't think they like when you do that Alec." She says.

"I'm not allowed to kiss my sub anymore?" He asks and I growl again. He's pissing me off.

"Daddy." Alice scowls and Alec looks at her lustfully. I snarl nod lunge but Archer grabs my arm.

"Ooh fight." Allie says and I feel myself starting to shift. My face changes first then the rest of me follows suit. Alec shifts into a lion as big as me and roars. I howl and the challenge begins. Alec lunges first and I move quickly. My teeth sink into his side and he growls. I shake my head angrily and I hear Archer rumble, the smell of female arousal had me and Alec stopping and turning to the girls. Alice is blushing and Allie is snickering. Alice is turned on. Archer is sporting a major hardy. I rumble in my chest and rub against it. He stiffens and I nudge him again. He groans and closes his eyes. Haha. Alec is sniffing Alice's pussy and I growl. My wolf is not happy. I tackle him and he roars. My teeth sink into his neck and he goes limp. His breathing deepens and his eyes close. I go around and push Alice to her hands and knees. I shift and Allie gasps. My cock is pierced and has them from the head to my balls top and bottom. Archer rumbles and Alice shivers. I rip her skirt and panties. Her bare pussy is glistening and swollen. She looks into my eyes and they look like green cat eyes. She chuffs and arches her back. I slam into her and she cries out from the pain and pleasure. The barbells vibrate when I turn them on. Archer rumbles again and Allie is wiggling. I gesture to her with my head and point to Alice's pussy. She crawls under her sister and attacks her pussy.

"Fuck!" She screams and the older woman from the kitchen walks out. She gasps and her eyes glaze over. She's not very old probably around 48. Archer rumbles and tackles her. He does exactly what I did, rips her skirt and panties and slams into her. She mewls and pushes against him. My balls tighten up and I cum into Alice's pussy and into Allie's mouth. Archer isn't far behind. I quickly fuck Allie and we leave.