Balahad and the Temple of Virility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature collapsed to one knee and Gwen slipped off its cock to the ground. She groped around, ass still wiggling in the air. With a noticeable effort she climbed to her feet, legs weak and shaking under her. She collected herself and walked over to her pile of clothes. Without bothering to put them on she walked over to the altar. A little of the confidence returned to her as she walked, but as she took the first step I could tell she was still weak. Her back was damp with sweat and her buttocks bounced slightly as she climbed each step. She looked like a goddess approaching her shrine. My cock was completely on fire now.

I shouted out to her but she ignored me. She took each orb and swaddled them in her shirt. She finally turned back to me. Her hair was frizzy above her head. Her face a perfect grin. I could still see the slight bruises from the monsters hands on her hips and breasts. She looked completely damp from head to toe but completely happy. I asked her to help me down before the monsters attacked. I looked around and saw them lying on the floor asleep. Surely they would awake and attempt to devour the both of us at any minute.

She walked up to me stopping a few inches from the end of my "sword." I was too distracted by the pain, shooting and complete to think about what she might do next.

"I think I'll just leave you here. You are right after all, those monsters are going to be angry as hell when they wake up and I don't want them coming after me." She then walked around me, waving with one hand over her shoulder.

...

I hung there silently. My penis was still burning and rock hard. I could feel the poison reaching my balls as a painful itching. I would have yelled for help but I didn't want to wake the guards before me.

You'll be asking how I survived in the end. But I will have to leave you waiting. It was a moment of pure heroism from yours truly, Balahad. The beasts were about to wake up when it happened, but I can't tell you exactly what happened. They really were about to grab me with those hands when I saved myself. But I cant tell you all of my secrets. I'll just say I used my sword.

12