Balcony Flash

Story Info
Morning on the balcony leads to more.
824 words
44k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the beginning of winter in Phoenix and it was still 90 out, my wife and I woke up around 9am at the hotel and it was a beautiful morning. We both sleep in the nude. Well, we got up and realized the we had left the curtain and sliding door to the balcony open all night, my wife got up and went to the bathroom while I went out to the balcony.

We were on the 10th floor and I wanted to see if I could see some nice ass in a thong or something in the pool downstairs. I was looking around when I felt my wife come up behind me and turned around quickly to kiss her good morning. I noticed that she had decided to stay naked. I was already feeling horny and so I bent down to give my wife's pussy a tiny kiss as to wake her up as well. She in turn reached down and grabbed my manhood in her hand and said that if I wanted her pussy awake she wanted my dick awake! That was all it took for me to get up to complete splendor. I got up behind her and started to press my dick against her gorgeous ass, as well as cupping her perfect 36C tits in my hands.

The balcony like most buildings and houses in Arizona was made of stucco and was completely covered to just below our chests. I knew that no one could see our nakedness from below and really didn't pay much attention to what other buildings were around us. Well as we were really getting more into it, we kind of both noticed that here was an office building about 500 yards way.

Now, this was a Saturday morning and so we never imagined there would be anyone at the office building, but we noticed that there were a couple of guys looking our way. As I mentioned we both have been growing on the exhibitionist side and so kind of waived at them allowing them ever better jiggling of my wife's tits. I was now really horny.

To my surprise the phone rang, I went inside to answer, I guess they figured out the room number by counting window numbers or whatever and they just asked if it was ok if they could now see pussy? I hung up and walked outside and told my wife what had just happened over the phone. I got a better look at them and noticed they had a telescope out there in their little balcony. I asked her if she wanted to and said that she would not be seeing these men again and that she would very much enjoy it.

I pulled over a chair the hotel had on the balcony and sat down. She came over and stood up one foot on each one of me thighs. Thus also opening her legs a little. She stood very tall, smiled at them giving them a waive and then cupped her tits and gave them a little bounce. She started laughing as she got down.

We started to get back in to take our shower and the phone rang again. The called to say thanks. We got so hot at this that we took turns in the shower going down on each other. As we started to get dressed to drive out to the Grand Canyon, my wife had put on a very tight pair of jeans that made her ass look out of this world and I told her that today I wanted to pick the top she would wear and reminded her that she was not wear a bra that day (she never wears panties so the bra sometimes has to go). She asked which one and I had one of two in mind, both very sheer. I had her try on the first one and it was not sheer enough, I could only just barely make out her nipples. So the next on was a peasant type top that was extremely sheer and showed of her dark brown nipples perfectly.

Once we were all dressed we went to the elevator and it was packed. It was great. Everyone was in their mid 30s so she felt pretty comfortable. Before going out to the car I told her to stop off at the lobby desk to check the current charges, we didn't care I just wanted to see the reactions from the two desk attendants that were working. They looked like deer staring at headlights. She later told me that she even asked them the pornos he had were worth us getting one that night just to get them even hornier.

When we finally got out to the car it took her about 5 seconds for the top to come off and told that she wanted to stay that way the rest of the way.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forbidden An affair with a best friend.in Erotic Couplings
Bad, Bad Thing Ch. 01 Buffy is hot for teacher.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Chicken Nugget Conspiracy XXX-Files gets whacked.in Humor & Satire
Elevator Love Master & slave enjoy the ride.in BDSM
Night Class Ch. 01 Allison meets Bill in night class.in Romance
More Stories