Balcony In The Rain

Story Info
A voluptuous young woman and her lover explore in the rain.
1.8k words
4.09
30.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got back from the bathroom she was gone. So was the duvet. Slipping the slim package into the pocket of his open robe, Victor went in search of her.

The sound of downtown traffic on wet roads, its ebb and flow a passable mimic the ocean surf, led him to the living room and the open patio door. She stood on the balcony, wrapped in the down comforter, a newly lit cigarette in her hand.

She turned when she heard him.

“Did you find them?”

“Yep, second drawer, just where I’d put ‘em.”

“I swear, Vicky, if any other man had brought me so far and just stopped I’d have gouged his eyes out.”

“Good thing I’m not him then.”

She took a last drag from her cigarette and flicked the rest of it off the balcony. The glowing cherry was visible for a few floors before being enveloped by the misty rain.

“Did you put one on then?”

“Oh yeah. No stopping this time.”

He closed the distance and she opened the blanket just long enough to let him in. The brief flash of her naked body beneath made him appreciate all the more just how lucky he was to be there. As she pressed her warm body to him his erection, recently softened during his mad search for condoms, stirred again and pressed itself against her belly. He noted with interest how it was just long enough to tickle itself in the topmost hairs of her mound. Even through the latex he could appreciate the rough and sensual texture.

Cuddled up against him Rachel’s head barely reached his shoulder. Her short stature served only to accentuate further the curves of her voluptuous body. When she had lamented the large size of her bust and hips he had confessed how, for him, they served to do nothing more than fill his mind with lewd thoughts.

Which is more or less how they’d arrived where they were.

Seven floors below them the traffic shushed its way along, headlights and taillights visible for only brief moments through the thick mist. The rain had cut short their walk, for which Victor was grateful. They’d already found it difficult to keep their hands to themselves. The excuse of the rain had allowed them to retire to his apartment where nature, as it often will, took its course.

Rocking gently to some imaginary rhythm Rachael raised her face to his and smiled. Her short, brown hair framed her round face with its pageboy cut. It was cute and sultry, all at once, and he brushed a few fingers through it as their lips met.

Their tongues discovered each other and they pressed their bodies closer. His cock continued to stir, despite the cool draft from below, and pressed itself a little more insistently against the gentle curve of her stomach. Moving his hips ever so slightly he rubbed the head of his cock against the rough grain of her pubic hairs. She groaned a low chuckle into his mouth and matched his motion with one of her own.

Tucking an arm between them Victor reached for a breast. The gap allowed a breath of moist air between them and her nipple hardening beneath his touch. Thumbing the areola gently he circled the stiffened point, nudging it on occasion, and dragging his digit across gently enough to let her feel the whorls of his thumbprint in fine detail. She moaned lightly at this but quickly grew impatient. Pressing her chest forward she ground her breast into his hand. Taking this lead he pressed her nipple hard, rubbing it insistently.

With his remaining free hand he grasped her firm ass and pressed it to him adding further pressure to the cock already rooting around for the top of her mound. Assisted by her hand on her ass she rose up on her feet in vain effort to bring his cock head to its target.

She was too short.

Pulling back briefly from her embrace Victor glanced meaningfully to his left. Following his look Rachel saw what he was hinting at; Victor’s old weather-beaten couch.

Left over from his college days it served as poor man’s patio furniture on hot summer days when the only thing on his ‘to do’ list was a case of beer and a trashy novel. It was threadbare, overstuffed, and, surprisingly, very comfortable.

Victor drew her down with him as he lay back on the worn cushions. Even over the hush of rain and murmur of traffic the groan of the ancient springs was clearly audible.

Victor’s robe fell open completely while he lay back and he exulted at the touch of Rachel’s bare skin against his as she bore herself down upon him. Raising herself just long enough to adjust the covers over them both she rewarded him with another brief glimpse of her voluptuous form, barely discernable in the muted streetlight.

Returning to his arms they resumed their passionate kisses, their tongues fighting a battle to see just who could taste more of whom. Rachel moaned deeply as she felt his cock pinned between them. Grinding her pelvis against him she allowed the shaft of his penis to slip between he pussy’s lips, rubbing up and down it’s length with the head occasionally tickling the tip of her clitoris. The juices of her cunt lathered the underside of his cock, soaking his pubic hair and trickling down to his balls.

Reach down with both hands Victor grabbed Rachel’s ass, a cheek in each hand, and massaged them roughly, together and apart, grinding her hips to his as he began to thrust with her. His cock slipped smoothly between her pussy lips, a well oiled curved wedge slicing hungrily at her slit.

Using his arms to advantage Victor reached further between her legs inserting a pair of fingers into her pussy, feeling his own knuckles against the underside of his cock as they probed deeper. Rachel arched her back, pressing back against his fingers and driving them deeper. Her shoulders escaped the edge of the blanket.

No longer muffled by her lover’s lips Rachel’s moans echoed loud into the night. Self conscious of where they were she clenched her teeth and compressed her voice into a hoarse whisper even as she pushed harder against his fingers, insistently working them in as deep as she could.

With her back arched Victor was able to lean his head forward and wrap his lips around a nipple, suckling her meaty breast into his mouth and teasing the point with his tongue. Rachel arched her back further, torn between mashing her breast into his hungry mouth and riding his fingers and cock edge. In the end, as the blanket slipped a little further down her back, the cock and fingers won out, and she continued thrusting down into, and onto, Victor’s hands.

Not willing to lose his prize Victor curled himself forward and resumed his attack upon her nipple, nipping and sucking even as it swayed in and out of his reach. Rachel’s moans grew a little less hoarse, a little more distinct.

“Oh fuck, Vickie, if I don’t get your cock in me soon I’m gonna fucking scream.” She stage whispered above him.

“Make sure it’s still on first” he replied, taking the opportunity to switch to her other breast. Her wet nipple, released from his assault, stiffened in the cool night air.

She leaned back and reached down between them, feeling the condom still intact and securely wrapped. The blanket, almost completely forgotten, slid to her hips.

As she slid back to clutch his penis Victor’s hands slid from her pussy. His fingers, moist and slippery, slid between her ass cheeks. Bringing one hand around to fondle her free and moistened breast he let the other casually rub against the bud of her anus, smearing her own moist lubrication onto it.

By the time she realized what he was doing she was too late to stifle her moan and gave up even trying. She closed her eyes and gripped his cock tightly. Thrusting against his wet finger she stroked his cock through the latex.

“Oh, christ, you bastard, how did you know?” she moaned through clenched teeth.

“I didn’t,” he replied smugly, her breast popping from his mouth, “I merely guessed… and hoped.”

“Oh, fuck, good guess.”

With that she rose a little on her knees and guided the head of his penis to it’s destination. With one quick motion she impaled herself on the full length of the shaft. Moaning in earnest she reached behind her and held his fingers, pressing them gently against her ass even as she began to ride the length of his cock. Raising herself, over and over, she allowed her weight to impale herself again and again, gradually increasing the tempo even as she thrust Victor’s fingers against her.

No longer able to keep her tit in his mouth Victor lay back, still with one hand on a breast and the other pressing insistently into her ass, and began thrusting his hips up to match her every move. Their bodies slapped together with a wet clap at every thrust and Rachel grunted enthusiastically as every penetration drove his cock deep within her.

Victor’s finger, slick and wet, managed its way into her tiny bud and Rachel felt doubly penetrated. Caught up in the fever of the moment, feeling his large finger in one sensitive hole and his slick cock in another she felt the last of her reserve drop away. The blanket, long forgotten, fell from the couch as she began to mouth every obscenity she knew.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck you sonofabitch you bastard don’t you dare fucking oh christ don’t fucking stop keep fucking me give to me give me that fucking cock you fucker fuck me harder oh fuck harder you fuck me fuckmefuckme…”

Her mantra dissolved into a wordless howl as she came. Clutching her hips to his, thrust against him with all her weight, his cock in as deep as it could possibly go, she came and came. Unable to hold back himself Victor’s cock erupted and filled the condom even as Rachel’s pussy spasmed and clutched at him, trying in vain to draw him in deeper.

They hung there, suspended by their mutual climax, for what seemed an eternity.

Coming to their senses they suddenly noticed the cool night air on their bare skins. Aware of how exposed they were they soon realized something else. The sound of the traffic had changed. No longer hushing along in muffled wet tides it now roared clearly, the full sound of tires on pavement. The rain had stopped and the streetlights beamed clearly, fully illuminating them as well as the whole neighborhood.

Then they heard something else. Far in the distance, down on the street, came the sounds of laughter… and applause.