Balcony Masturbation

Story Info
Melissa fingers herself while Jennifer sneaks a peek.
1.5k words
4.27
43.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texas27
texas27
13 Followers

Melissa stepped out onto her apartment balcony in her soft, flannel pajamas and stretched her arms out above her head. She planned out her day in her head. First, she would head to the gym and absolutely punish her body. Then, she would catch a matinee at the local movie theater, where she was sure to have the place to herself, since it would be early on a weekday. She could do some shopping after that, and afterwards she could curl up and watch a movie or read. She felt light and carefree.

She thought back to the list. It was a list of places she wanted to masturbate. She had always felt a certain excitement about masturbating in the open. She liked to wear clothes that allowed her easy access to her privates and get in a quick rub where she could. She called it "hide the vagina." So she had made a list of places she wanted to masturbate: the beach, an elevator, a taxi or bus, in a car wash, a movie theater, the library, a sauna, a public shower or locker room, and so on. The list was almost two pages long.

She pulled off her pajama bottoms and sat down on her patio chair in her pink panties. From her third floor balcony she could see the pool below where another college girl was lying out on a lounge chair, reading and listening to music. Melissa pulled her panties to the side, running a cool finger down her slippery lips and deeper between her butt cheeks, brushing her tight asshole. She had squirted a whole bottle of cold contact lens solution up her butt earlier that morning and felt that amazing jolt of energy, like jumping into a freezing cold lake. She had massaged so much shower gel into her asshole in the shower that her new favorite hole still smelled like cherry blossoms.

Before she could think too hard about it, her panties were on the ground and her pajama top was next to it in a heap. She opened her legs and spread her cheeks wide open with both hands. The gentle breeze tickled her glistening slit. She could see her snatch was hot pink and glistening. When she was horny, it seemed to turn a deeper shade of blush. She stood up and propped one leg up on the balcony, keeping an eye on the unsuspecting sunbather. Her fingers disappeared into her cunt and came out shiny. In and out of her soaking wet pussy.

She knew she was starting to make a very lewd sound, kind of like a thirsty dog licking water from a bowl. Her hand slapped harder against her puffy lips and inner thighs as she lost control. Her other hand cupped her ass from behind, and with a gasp, she jammed a finger into her bottom. With one finger already in, she found it easy to slide another finger next to it, feeling her asshole stretch. She wanted to stretch her asshole wider and tried a third finger. She pushed through a twinge of pain and picked up speed. Both hands were twisted and clenched in unnatural positions as she writhed and squirmed.

By now she had caught the eye of the girl at the pool, Jennifer, who was trying to hide her face behind her magazine but had one eye fixated on the spectacle directly above her. Jennifer's heart had skipped a beat when she looked up and saw the girl on the third floor balcony with her fingers wildly thrashing her sweet pink holes. She had to admit she felt a sort of animal attraction seeing such a display of raw, intimate beauty. She had never felt so attracted to someone of the same sex. She could hear and see how wet the girl on the balcony was, and couldn't take her eyes off the tangle of pink flesh and delicate fingers. She felt a lump in her throat. She hadn't moved a muscle since she first heard the damp, slapping sound and had looked up to see a girl about her age in the throes of an orgasm, with fingers stuffed in both holes, and a look of blissful agony on her face.

Jennifer slid her hand under her bikini bottoms and swallowed hard. Her pussy, which she had just gotten freshly waxed, was already slick. She could feel her engorged clit poking its pink head out and she flicked it absentmindedly, still mesmerized by the naked girl on the balcony. She could hear the girl's breathing get faster and thought she heard a soft moan in the silence.

Jennifer stole a glance around her. The apartment complex appeared deserted. Blinds were closed, the parking lot was empty, and there was no one else around. Her pulse quickened and her own breathing felt shaky. Her eyes darting furtively, she pulled down her bikini bottoms just a few inches. Her thighs spread apart instinctively, stretching the elastic band of her bikini bottoms. Her face was still partially hidden by her magazine. She saw the girl on the balcony spasm, her legs quivering as her eyes rolled back. The shaking continued for what seemed like a full minute, then the girl collected her clothes and disappeared.

The image of the girl's throbbing, pulsating pussy and asshole was burned in Jennifer's mind. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. Her bikini was still inched down her thighs, just exposing her bare mound. She quickly pulled up her bikini and gathered her things. She made a beeline for the elevator and headed for the third floor. She had to meet this girl. She had to have this girl. Impulsive or not, she wanted to at least see her up close.

Melissa was back in her apartment, now dressed in her pajamas again. She took a long sip of cold water and thought about the girl at the pool. Just before she came, she could've sworn she saw the girl's bikini bottoms pulled down slightly, enough so she could almost make out her privates.

The sound of knocking interrupted her reverie. She swallowed the rest of her water, then moved to the door. Probably just UPS, she thought. Her heart almost stopped when she looked through the peephole. Staring back at her was the girl from the pool.

Melissa opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer," the girl said with a smile. "Just wanted to introduce myself. I live down the hall if you ever need anything."

"I'm Melissa. I've seen you around." She paused. "Do you want to come in?"

Jennifer flashed another smile and stepped inside. Melissa closed the door. The two girls looked at each other for a moment, their eyes locking for what felt like a long time. Finally, Melissa blushed and looked away.

Melissa had been caught and she knew it. She didn't know what to say. She looked back at Jennifer, who was trying not to laugh.

"I saw you, um, exercising on your balcony earlier." Jennifer's eyes were sparkling.

"Oh, yeah, that's totally what it was. I like to do naked yoga some mornings. Don't mind me." They both laughed.

"Do you think you could teach me?" Jennifer asked innocently.

Melissa looked at Jennifer again, remembering the bikini bottoms that mysteriously moved down those golden thighs, revealing a soft, smooth mound.

"I'd love to," Melissa said. They held each other's gaze for a minute.

"Maybe I should take these off?" Jennifer asked, her thumb hooked under her bikini bottoms.

"Turn around," Melissa said, her voice cracking.

Jennifer turned around and felt Melissa's hand slide between her legs. She felt goosebumps rise on her legs as her bikini bottoms were pulled down to her knees. She felt Melissa press her body against her bare skin and nuzzle her neck. A hand reached around her waist and cupped her groin, which was tingling with anticipation. She leaned on the back of a couch as she felt Melissa's fingers rub her crack and pussy, slowly at first, then faster. She felt Melissa penetrate her and let out a loud, involuntary moan. One hand on her clit, one hand inside her, probing her, faster, harder. She slid down to the floor onto her back and spread herself open wider, her bare feet brushing the carpet, and she felt Melissa's hot, wet mouth on her clit, three fingers pounding her pussy. Another finger in her ass, then two.

"Put your pussy in my face," Jennifer said in a raspy voice. "Show me that tight, pink pussy."

Melissa pulled down her pajamas with one hand, her face still buried in Jennifer's silky cunt. She swung around and straddled Jennifer's face, and felt her pussy sink into Jennifers waiting lips. Her wrists and forearms were burning but she only fingered her harder. "That feels so good," she moaned. She could feel Jennifer's hips grinding and thrusting into her face as she slammed her fingers into every available orifice. She could feel her own holes being wildly fondled and penetrated. Just when she thought her wrists were going to cramp up, she felt Jennifer coil and scream. She reached down and rubbed her own clit, then turned around and straddled Jennifer's face as she came.

texas27
texas27
13 Followers