Baldwin Ford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin smiled and said where should they meet?

"Well it should be on neutral territory, neither my home nor yours."

"What about in our customer lounge in the service center? I can set the security alarms remotely and no one could sneak up and catch up having sex?"

"Such attempted behavior would be unacceptable to me Kevin."

"Go on, how many occasions have we had sex... three?"

"I have no idea and besides that time of my foolishness occurred before I'd even met John."

"So you do remember?"

Veronica fearlessly allowed Kevin to see her very pink face. "If you must know I was terrified we'd be caught but you were unbelievably good."

"The best you've ever had?"

Veronica looked away and Kevin said if she was being fucked in fear it would be unlikely it was that memorable.

"Well it was and now please let it rest. You're not getting into my pants ever again."

"I wouldn't bet on that but it would be your call."

"So I'll be safe meeting you alone at nights?"

"Yes but as I just said, unless you decide otherwise."

Veronica said thank you and added, "If you must know I decided two years ago when I returned here married that I would not renew my friendship with you because it could make John jealous."

"Why because he might see the way you look at me?"

Veronica turned very red and began placing their lunch things into the hamper.

Kevin came up alongside her with his plate and empty beer bottle and sniffed. "Is that French perfume or the delectable odor from your pussy?"

She giggled and said he was disgusting.

CHAPTER 2

Mayor Moss, city manager and the senior attorney from its legal department met with a partner of a law firm and the firm's two attorneys who handled most of the council's legal requirements to discuss the proposed acquisition of what was now called the new City Hall site.

It was agreed every effort should be taken to acquire the site amicably and if a stalemate occurred to negotiate agreement to have settlement reached through arbitration. The mayor was advised, as Bob Clay and her senior attorney had also told her. that appropriation under the power of Eminent Domain was a last resort measure and the justification for invocation might have to stand up to a judicial review and then even a high court appeal.

"Dammit," bemoaned the mayor, "why can't the council just offer the occupiers an alternative site and they move out without compensation and that would end the matter?"

"Because the legal system doesn't allow forced disposition under these circumstances without fair compensation," said Malvina Jackson, a partner in the law firm.

"Well we represent law and order, effective administration and progress in this city," Mayor Moss complained and glared at her city manager when Bob said the fact was the Baldwin's forebears were resident of the community well before local government was established with the later incorporation of Rasper as a town.

"Bob makes a moot point Sally," said Malvina. "My advice is to be patient and diplomatic at all times and you'll have your way on this, with or without compulsory acquisition, that is providing the council keeps the lid on this by dealing with any opposition quietly and peacefully. Should anyone in council engage in a public debate that balloons out of control, that could open a real can of worms."

Mayor Ross said, "Bob we must plan carefully to keep the lid on this right through to the bitter end."

He nodded. "And then we should engage a firm of professional consultants to handle the media releases, media interview, public complaints and brief our personnel and keep everything limited to a need to know basis."

"That's your responsibility Bob and we have our own public information department. Use them to do what they're paid to do."

"Very well but it's the second-best option when a smooth execution on this project is critical."

"Shut up Bob and accept your responsibility."

Bob later made a full diary note of that exchange, noting who was at that meeting.

* * *

Kevin and Veronica had four early evening meetings to plan strategy and detail action plans covering several scenarios. Kevin's behavior toward the married woman he now desired was impeccable because she remained on her best behavior although they flirted slightly verbally and unleashed the occasional innuendo, but really nothing more than good friends do. They kissed only as good friends.

Although this frustrated Kevin he knew he was powerless and had been a fool stating if they were to rumble it was up to Veronica to make the first move. He berated himself for being such a fool and knowing he must honor that statement. Twice he'd whispered to Veronica when would she decide to fuck him, using that word, and she just smiled and said nothing, screwing his gut even tighter.

One evening Bob arrived home and called his daughter.

"Veronica are you guys ready?"

"Yes daddy, very ready."

"Well prepare to launch. Madam is to make the big announcement on Thursday."

She waited until John had gone to the bathroom and called Kevin and told him launch day was Thursday. They agreed they were ready to mobilize real opposition.

The next day after work three of Veronica's girl friends invited her to go to late afternoon bowling to play for an hour and she accepted.

While there she looked at the men's championship ladder and saw the team John played in was near the bottom. She noticed John's name was not listed on that team card and asked the duty manager why was that.

"Oh I haven't seen John here for perhaps two months. Gavin Garcia took his place in the team but he's no better player than John unfortunately."

That rather startled Veronica.

She had coffee after their group finished playing and then drove and waited outside the bank. It was Tuesday her husband's bowling evening and the routine was the guys would have a meal and some drinks and go off to the Lucky Strike Lounge in Raymond Valley.

John drove out of the parking area behind the bank and beside him was his PA Sabetha Schmidt. Veronica had met her a few times and recognized her clearly, especially the mousy hair and the low-cut dress front used to expose the top swell of big breasts.

Veronica parked outside the motel and stood at the entrance and watched her husband come out of the office with the key. He then drove to a unit. Veronica walked closer for a clear view and saw her husband and Veronica walk hand-in-hand to the door of a unit and embrace. They were still locked in the kiss when Veronica turned and left seething. She then had another thought and waited in her car for five minutes and then went to the door of the unit and knocked.

John opened the door, holding a towel around his waist. She pushed him aside and stepped into the cheap room and saw Sabetha on the bed, nude with her legs spread wide and plucking her nipples. Veronica left without saying a word while in her wake John was bleating, "Darling I'm sorry. I can explain."

She thought bullshit.

John arrived home and found her in bed.

"I can explain."

"Don't lie to me, don't ever lie to me again," she spat. "Sleep tonight in your bed in your study and tomorrow move out. If you are still here when I return tomorrow evening at 7:00 I will call the husbands of some of my friends to evict you. You unwisely placed ownership of this house in my name in case your investments went belly-up and now I want you out of MY house."

John moved out that night, taking away all his things from their bedroom first and that allowed Veronica to fall asleep, the three quick gins taking affect. She found few of his things remaining next morning and smiled, yes smiled, when in the garage she saw his beloved expensive Italian bicycle. She thought about placing it behind her car and backing over it but decided she must now keep the peace and make sure she got the best possible divorced settlement from the slimy asshole.

On Thursday there was no public notice of the mayor's grandiose scheme. The mayor simply called Moira Baldwin and arranged to meet her at 11:00 and just before ending the call said, "This is very serious business Moira. You best have your attorney present."

Moira called Kevin to her office and briefed him.

"What the hell do you think this is about? I don't trust that woman."

"Mom I have no idea," his son lied and his mom told him to attend the meeting.

Kevin and Veronica had agreed the only way to protect her father was not to divulge to anyone they had prior knowledge.

What followed was two months of acrimony between the council and the Baldwin family. Meanwhile John did the noble thing and filed for divorce, thereby taking some of that pressure off Veronica.

Moira told the council no way would the Baldwin's vacate their land. The mayor then announced the total plan to the media and then pressure came on Kevin's older brother and sister and an aunt and two uncles, all holding stock in the privately owned company, to accept the offer.

Moira nominally headed a citizen's fight against the council spending millions on a new City Hall when the existing building, only twenty-five years old, was roomy and capable of being extensively renovated. She produced for media interviews young architects, engineers and building contractors to underpin her assertions with their expert opinion.

The fight appeared to be going the Baldwin's way when the mayor made the outrageous statement to the media that the city didn't want a vehicle dealership in the heart of Main Street and pointed out its competitors were all in back streets.

Much to the dismay of the Baldwin's there was a groundswell of opinion in the mayor's favor on that issue.

At a big meeting on that issue alone, Moira made an impassionate appeal for citizens to back a pioneering family that was one of the oldest businesses in the city. But clearly the mood was against her.

Some jerk yelled, "You're not a Baldwin, you only married one," and that was greeted with huge applause as was another shout, "You will still be one of our oldest businesses when operating from a back street."

Moira called a public meeting to oppose the council's empire-building plans to erect a new City Hall on land too large for its purposes and relocating the Police Department there, claiming that ousting it from it's 8-year old special purpose building was an outrageous wasted investment.

That meeting was held at the city stadium, attracting a huge attendance estimated at 27,000 and the mood of that meeting on those issues clearly was with the Baldwin's and the mayor who spoke was several times shouted down. The leaders of two citizens groups castigated the mayor for such alarming extravagance and said she had no mandate to try to push such a project through.

The mayor told the media next day she'd move at the next council meeting that the Baldwin's land be compulsorily acquired in the best interests of the city.

Kevin's brother called a meeting of everyone one holding stock in the company and despite Moira and Kevin pleading for calm, that the whole issue was on a knife edge and they had a chance of legally forcing the council to defer making any decision on the new City Hall issue prior to the next council elections, the voting went against Moira and Kevin. They were instructed following a vote to negotiate for the highest possible offer for the land from the council.

"Well there goes the Baldwin's commercial dynasty in this city," Moira said bitterly.

"Yes," rejoiced Kevin's brother who'd called the meeting, "But we are now all on the verge of becoming millionaires."

Kevin net Veronica outside the meeting venue and they hugged and she commiserating with him and as they parted she told him and she and John were divorcing over his adulterous relationship but Kevin was so devastated by his family's disloyalty that all he could managed was, "Oh that's very sad."

"Come to our usual meeting place tonight and I'll lick your wounds and anything else you offer me," she whispered.

He smiled tiredly. "Let's meet at 10:00; I'd like to get mom settled because this will be a huge shock to her."

* * *

Kevin called Veronica at 8:00 and said they could meet now if she were available.

"Mom had some tears but after early dinner and taking a couple of calls from my late father's brothers, my uncles, she cheered considerably and said she was off to bed to think about her new life. She laughed and said she'd be damn sure if she re-entered business it would be without any Baldwin involvement but emphasized that statement excluded me."

Veronica arrived just after Kevin and hugged him and they kissed sweetly. They went into the lounge where Kevin reset the security alarms and Veronica then said huskily, "I'd like you to undress me."

"You're not divorced yet, it will be adultery."

"I know but I also know in my heart I'm divorced."

Kevin cupped her boobs and said expansively, "Sweet Jesus" and looked up into her eyes and they locked their smiling gazes.

The jacket came off, following by the shirt and she unclipped the bra for him.

Kevin undid the holding button above the zip of the skirt and then unzipped the skirt as if he'd done that thousands of times although a score of times would have been a more realistic estimate, even by Kevin.

He sniffed loudly and pulled the panties down, leaving the thigh-highs in place and Veronica was screwing both hands into his shaggy hair while trying not to scalp him.

Still bending Kevin sank to his knees and buried his mouth into the pussy.

"Omigod," wheezed Veronica, and creamed his face. It had been too much for her. There was this encounter blending with her desires of the past.

"Fuck me Kevin," she whimpered.

"What without extended foreplay?"

"Yes," she sighed, wiping his dripping chin with her hand.

Kevin bent her over the sofa and unzipping rammed a ready and waiting erection straight into her seeping vagina.

"Omigod," she screamed, feeling the fat, long dick pushing into her like an umbrella opening.

"Oh no," Kevin cried distressfully, experiencing premature ejaculation for the first time in his sexually active life.

They rested and went at it again.

And again.

They parted that evening declaring their love for each other.

* * *

Moira and Kevin met with their attorney and council negotiators to try to reach and out of court agreement.

They finally settled with the council agreeing to pay the Baldwin company $32.6 million for the land and including compensation for the council forcing the company to relinquish its property. The council was required to pay the money in ninety when it would take ownership of the land that by then would have been vacated by the Baldwin's dealership.

Moira had already agreed with the family to dissolve the company but Kevin argued successfully to have the rights to the company's trading name transferred to him because he'd already been in talks with Ford representatives who had no wish to end up without having a dealer in Rasper that served a richly resourced hinterland of cattle ranches and crop farms.

It appeared the eight family members holding stock each stood to receive $4.075 million but of course there were loans and business debts to be covered and the stockholding was not evenly spread. The legal agreement signed by all beneficiaries had them accept collective liability to any unexpected claims by the IRS or other claimants on the company in the process of being dissolved.

In the end Moira stood to walk away with $3.92 million and Kevin with $3.13 million.

Mayor Moss next day claimed in the media a 'significant and historic windfall' for the City of Rasper in purchasing the Baldwin's land for an undisclosed sum (nondisclosure was agreed to in the final negotiations). She then said although the council had obtained ownership of the land in ninety days and would be responsible for clearing it of buildings and any pollutants, the cleared land would be leveled and sown in grass and made available as a mid-city park until after the next council elections, that being part of the agreement. Mayor Moss said when she contested the next election she would be seeking a mandate from electors to progress with the building of a new City Hall that the city would be truly proud of.

Citizens were left with the impression that the Mayor had won, the Baldwin's had lost, and a new City Hall would be built whether they liked it or not. Mayor Moss had engaged professional consultants to ensure citizens were left with that feeling that everything was cut and dried for her to have her way, as she put it, for the good of citizens and their city.

That evening when nude Veronica climbed on to her hands and knees on to the sofa in the customer lounge, soon to be demolished, and Kevin dipped two fingers into her pussy to wet his dick before inserting, she said, "This is the first time I've had sex with a millionaire. What now my lucky boy?"

"You are welcome to be my steady girlfriend if that's what you want."

"Oooh," said Veronica, guiding in the erection. "I'm hoping you won't leave town."

"No this city is my hometown. Just between you and me I'm taking mom to lunch tomorrow to talk about we two going into business."

"The vehicle business?"

"Clever girl and I'm determined to find a place in it for you."

"Omigod," said the excited Veronica, and gushed over the probing dick.

Kevin contained his excitement, caught a swinging tit and banged Veronica who kept with him all the way, ramming her ass back on to him, until he yelled and flooded the far end of her vagina.

* * *

"This place is where we come for special occasions," Moira said to her son as they approached the restaurant. "We have yet to receive our money."

"This a meeting to talk about spending money."

"Oh is that so?" Moira said, looking at Kevin closely.

"Ford have given me seven days from yesterday to come up with a proposal."

"You are thinking about opening a Baldwin dealership in a new location?"

"I've already made that decision mother. But I need your experience and I really need your money. I'm suggesting we set up a partnership, 50-50."

"I would prefer 60-40 and we put up a total of $5 million contributed on a 60-40 basis."

"Now why would I refuse that kind of suggestion mother? Deal."

"Deal. I'll get the paperwork underway when I return to the office and get Marlene to draw up partnership papers."

"Great. One other thing. I have spent several hours scouting around with Antonio De Luca of De Luca Realty. We have come up with a site, the recently abandoned cattle sale yards on Ambrose Street. It has the right zoning for us and is just one street back from the northern entrance to Rasper which in fact is the city's busiest access route."

"Yes the know the site and it has not attracted much attention."

"Antonio suggests we appoint him to buy the property on our behalf because if the sellers know it's us looking for land they could hike up the price. The site is not listed by his parents' realty company so he is not required to disclose his buyer."

"That makes sense to me but check it out with Marlene to ensure the procedure is water tight."

"Yeah well that leaves just one more thing."

Moira sighed and said cash for the deposit.

"Yeah."

"How much?"

"One hundred grand. Our new partnership will pay all the costs involved."

Moira said she'd arrange that amount by way of a bank loan within the next couple of hours. "So you expect to pay a million for the land?"

"Yeah and not a cent more. The asking price is $1.5m but Antonio said being fringe CDB it's not worth that much and the talk is the owners have had a few people looking but have not received any offers. I know the site and it will cost only peanuts to clear it."

"I agree," Moira said. "I often drive past it and remember going to cattle sales there with your grandfather. It's the wrong part of the central business district for most retailers but we deal with people who have wheels and we can ferry clients into the city and collect them again later. Not a problem. The other thing is they'll know we will have plenty of parking space when they come to do business with us."