Bali Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Flashing the cleaner and room service at our villa.
2.6k words
4.17
18.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our last adventure at the bar, we didn't get up to much until closer to the end of our trip. We moved to a private villa in Uluwatu in Bali. It was a reasonably large one bedroom villa with a king sized bed, a large bathroom, private pool and outdoor area. As soon as we were shown to our room, James and I both stripped naked and jumped in the pool. I wrapped my legs around James and pressed my hard nipples against his well defined chest as we kissed. I could immediately feel his hard cock pressing up against my pussy. While none of the other villas could see into our villa, it was still exciting being naked in the pool with James and I let my mind wander to what mischief we could get up to. I didn't really have any flashing ideas, James usually suggests ideas to me, I was more thinking about getting a good hard doggy style fuck session on the massive bed. There was just something about being in a 5 star resort that got me wet and excited.

The next day we were lying in bed when we got a call from reception asking us if we needed our room to be cleaned. We said yes but then realised that we didn't have anything to do when it was being done.

"Why don't we just get in the pool while the room is cleaned?" suggested James.

James changed into his board shorts and jumped into the pool.

"What should I wear?" I asked James.

"Whatever you want, maybe just one of your thong bikini bottoms?"

I could immediately tell where this was going.

"I can't be topless while they clean the room," I said with a smirk.

Even as the words came out of my mouth my mind started thinking about how exciting it would be to be topless in the pool while the room was cleaned. The water was very clear so if they looked, they would be easily be able to make out that I was topless and maybe would be able to see my boobs.

As I started going inside to change, James said "why don't you just be naked?"

"That's too crazy" I replied.

If I was tipsy I wouldn't have thought twice but I was completely sober. While the idea was very appealing and my pussy started getting tingly at the thought, I was also terrified at the thought. They would know I was naked, what would they think? Would they like what they saw? Was it too crazy? It was too obvious and blatant.

"Come on, we're leaving tomorrow, just have some fun. It's normal for couples to be naked in the pool," James pleaded.

He was right about that, I guess it wasn't too weird for a young couple to be swimming nude in their private pool villa. The problem was, James wasn't going to be naked, it would just be me. He would have to have his board shorts on to open the door so my nakedness would be a stark contrast to him. Despite how terrifying it was, the thought of being totally exposed in the pool with James in his shorts actually was what appealed to me. I wouldn't be able to cover up and I would have to pretend like being naked in the pool with strangers in our room cleaning wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The thought that they would look through the glass doors and see me floating naked turned me on. I had convinced myself that I was going to do it.

I took off my crop top and shorts and slowly waded into the pool. The water felt great against my skin especially given how warm it was. As I slowly got in, i suddenly became aware of how exposed I was going to be. I could feel the water between my legs, my pussy, my nipples, rock hard at the thought of being exposed.

I played around for a few minutes with James until we heard the doorbell ring. My heart almost stopped knowing what was coming. I knew I had to just pretend like I wasn't nervous and everything was normal. I don't know how good a job I did but my heart was thumping in my chest, but at the same time, I was aroused. My inner exhibitionist wanted them to see me. I wanted to catch one of them looking at my toned naked body, my hard nipples and my waxed pussy.

James got out of the pool, quickly wiped himself down and opened the door and let them in. He then quickly joined me in the pool and we continued to swim around. There was a large glass door separating us from them, the curtains half pulled back. The fact I could see the two men cleaning our room meant they would see me if they looked outside. I continued swimming in the pool, my nipples hard from the excitement knowing how exposed I was. I felt deliciously naughty and so sexy knowing that all they had to do was look my way and they may catch a glimpse at my hard nipples poking out of the water every so often as I paraded around in the pool.

James came and wrapped his arms around me and partially lifted me out of the water so my upper body was now fully out of the water. I half feigned embarrassment at my exposure but it was also exhilarating. Despite it only being a few seconds, for those seconds, my perky boobs and rock hard nipples were totally exposed. There was no denying I was topless and there was no hiding my partial nakedness. The fact that it was James holding me up was even more exciting as I could pass it off like he was just messing with me rather than I was wantonly exposing myself to the two men.

"Knock knock knock."

The glass door slid open and one of the men popped his head out. His eyes darted to me treading water, naked in the pool. He quickly averted his eyes to James and said "excuse me, we've finished the cleaning, is there anything else?"

"There's a dead bug by the pool, can you clean that too?" James replied.

The moment had arrived. The hotel employee quickly turned to the other staff member and said something in Balinese. The other man came out right next to the pool, got down on his knees and swept up the bug. He was literally a metre from my naked body. I'm not sure if he looked but from his vantage point, there would be denying that I was naked. The other employee was inside but was still looking outside and I'm sure could also tell I was naked.

"Thank you," I said, knowing that the man who swept up the bug would have to look at me. Sure enough, he looked and gave me a quick nod before both of them left, no doubt taking about what they had just seen. What a rush, being so close to the cleaner whilst totally naked in the pool was exhilarating, especially knowing that from he was outside of the pool, there would have been no hiding my total nakedness.

After our little adventure with the cleaners, we decided to get dinner brought to our room. We had always wanted to do a "room service" dare but we didn't the last time we were at a hotel as I hadn't done any flashing in quite a while then and I was somewhat "out of practice." Despite loving to flash, I was always terrified at how people would react. Despite James reassuring me that no man would be "offended" if a 26yr old, slim, fit, sexy woman flashed him her perky tits, it would always terrify me so needed to work my way up to it. Given I had just been naked in the pool earlier that day, I was definitely in the mood to do a little more flashing.

"What should I wear?" I asked James.

We went through my various outfits and decided on a small black lace thong with a cute red bow at the front and a sheer crop top. The top was reasonably tight, was obviously short (as it was a crop top) and had some writing on the front. Despite the writing, it was quite sheer and you could make out my boobs and nipples through the sheer material.

"You look hot, your ass is literally eating up that thong babe," James commented as I modelled the outfit for him.

My pussy immediately got a little wet at his comment. I've always loved when James (or men in general) comment on my body or choice of sexy revealing outfits and this was no exception. My excitement was heightened by the fact I knew I was soon going to open the door wearing the little thong and top, my boobs and ass on display.

The doorbell rang and my heart did a little flutter, I think it was nerves and excitement. I looked at James who had a grin on his face and indicated to the door. I put one foot in front of the other and walked to the entrance of the villa and opened the door. A young man in his mid-20s opened the door holding our dinner on a tray.

"Hello, your nasi goreng," he said as he scanned my body. It was only a quick glance but in that glance, I knew he got a good look at my body, my boobs and nipples, my scantily covered pussy (and by that time, camel toe I'm sure).

"Please put it inside," I said as I turned around and walked inside as he followed me. Now I wish I had eyes in the back of my head. I gave my hips a little extra swing as I walked into the room knowing that he was probably staring directly at my ass. I had been working out quite hard leading up the trip and I was proud with my ass. I'd been putting a lot of time in the gym with squats and other various booty focused exercises (at the direction of James of course) so I knew that my ass was pretty big, round and firm. Knowing how small the thong was and how exposed I was made my pussy wet as I led the man into our room.

James had to sign for the meal which he did as I stood in my sheer crop top and tiny thong next to James giving the staff member a direct line of sight at my exposed body. As James signed the man took a second to give me a once over again before taking the piece of paper and exiting.

Once he had left, I stripped my top off and James and I had our dinner, me wearing just my thong. I probably should have taken it off as it was wet by then but I wanted to tease James some more. Once we'd had dinner we lay in bed watching a movie. James wasn't really interested and lay on my chest caressing my nipples, making them hard and me moan. He then turned me partially on my side so he could grab my thong covered ass and squeezed my cheeks. I smiled to myself knowing that he was probably horny and revelled in that knowledge. While I wanted his cock inside me, I thought I'd let him wait it out some more.

After a bit, I was hungry for some desert. I looked through the menu and decided on a cheesecake. James made the call and I settled on my outfit. Once again I went with the black lace thong but for the top, a different sheer number. This was a loose t-shirt style crop top. While the last top had writing, this one didn't. It wasn't as tight as the other top but rather loose which made the fact I was braless even more obvious.

"Babe, there's no hiding your tits in this top," James commented.

Those words made me both nervous and filled me with excitement. I looked at myself in the mirror and sure enough, there was no denying my boobs and nipples were on show. The sheer fabric did nothing to hide my hard dark nipples poking out from under the top. You could also very clearly make out the shape of my boobs, I was basically topless.

What I loved about the look was it was crazy but didn't look like I was trying to be obvious about showing off. It was warm and given I was in the room with my husband, it was totally plausible that I'd be dressed so scantily. Now it was an entirely different story to open the door for room service wearing the sexy little outfit, but I didn't dwell on that fact.

The doorbell rang and my heart did its usual two skips as I psyched myself up to open the door. A million thoughts ran through my mind. How exposed was I? How obvious were my tits? Would it be the same guy as before? Would he enjoy looking at me? Would I catch him checking me out? Would he get hard looking at me? How long could I prolong my exposure?

I opened the door and smiled as it was the same guy as before. "Your cheesecake," he said.

"Come on in, please set it up outside," I replied. James and I had planned to drag out my exposure by asking him to set up the cheesecake outside next to the pool area. This meant he would have to follow me inside through the room out to the back, set up outside, then I'd have to call James to sign and then he would leave.

I confidently turned around and walked into our room all the while well aware that my ass was barely covered in my black, lacy skimpy thong. I opened the door to the outside and stepped outside, turned around so I was now facing him and motioned to the outdoor seating area for him to set the cheesecake down. By this time I'm sure he caught on to our little game, it's not like he needed to actually set anything up, we had just ordered desert, all he needed to do was set it down on the table inside and then have James sign. I'm sure he was aware that we were just messing with him but by the way his eyes darted from my chest to my camel toe and then back to my chest, I'm sure he didn't mind my "accidental" exposure.

"James, you need to sign," I said.

James stepped outside and took his time checking the bill and signing for it, all the while, I stood, my nipples hard, boobs on display and pussy wet in front of the room service guy. I decided it was better to look at James rather so as to allow our friend the chance to check me out without being "caught." I was half turned so he would have been able to see one boob and the curve of my ass from the side as James signed.

Once James signed, our friend left. I followed him outside to close the door.

"Thank you," I said. This prompted our friend to turn around at the door and acknowledge what I said, giving him one last look at my almost naked body. That was the last time he got to see me so skimpily dressed as we left for our next hotel the following day.

Stay tuned for part 3 where I took it up a notch.