Aeriella and the Wedding

Story Info
Calindra's wedding party turns into an orgy.
13.4k words
4
13.7k
14
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would love to read your opinions and suggestions about my stories. Please leave comments. Constructive criticism is even more welcome than compliments ;-)

*****

THE OCCASION

Summer solstice was an important holiday in the realm, but there was one more reason to celebrate. Calindra was getting married! The young drow was captured during the battle with Matron Cortiva few months ago, since then she had fallen in love with Tanzerin. The guard was the main reason she forsook the ways of the Underdark, but the examples set by Laerinia and Aeriella had also had a major impact; Calindra became a proud and law-abiding dweller of the surface.

For these occasions Laerinia decided to organize a ball at her court and invited numerous guests. The weather on that special day was splendid, it was warm and sunny but not overly hot since a mild breeze was blowing.

The summer solstice holiday was a rather unique one, not as official as other celebrated throughout the realm. This and the fact that the wedding would be performed by a priestess of Sune, the goddess of love, made the hostess as well as the guests dress in less formal outfits.

Laerinia and Aeriella were both wearing bodystockings with only thongs underneath them. Sorceress' outfit was silver, while the apprentice's - golden, both wore strappy sandals in matching colours on thirteen centimetre heels.

Calindra, the bride to be, was wearing a tight short dress which nicely hugged her petite frame, it was purple since she thought it suited her and white was not the traditional colour of Sune. Her legs were covered in sheer stockings also purple, with a delicate but intricate pattern on their back. On her feet the drow wore the same type of sandals as the other two woman, but hers were of course purple.

The priestess whose name was Valora arrived three days earlier to help with the preparations. She was a woman of exquisite beauty, slender, of middle height, with full curves and slim waist, she had a perfect figure every twenty year old girl could envy her. Although she was significantly older, but youthful appearance and health were one of the blessing offered by goddess Sune. Valora's face was even more beautiful, exotic looks, strong tan, big almond-shaped eyes, large seductive lips and long raven black wavy hair made it impossible to ever forget her. The outfit she wore for the wedding revealed more skin than it covered, on top Valora had only a red corset that barely covered her nipples, rising her ample breasts and leaving them for all to see. Her waist did not need additional thinning, but few inches less made the priestess' hourglass figure look even more impressive. Valora also wore a long skirt that had a wide slit on each side which reached her hip, this caused her both legs to be completely exposed to admiration of the guests; the legs were made longer by a pair of high heels similar to the ones wore by the elves.

Three of the four drow guards were dressed in light summer gallant uniforms. Tanzerin's outfit was fancier than the other drow, but since it was a warm summer day he kept it light and simple.

THE GUESTS

There were already two guests who appeared earlier than the rest, these were Issyria & Issaria, the twin succubi. Since the capture of Matron Cortiva relationship between them and the elves improved significantly and soon all the feuds between them and Laerinia were forgiven. Summer solstice holiday was a good way to bring them all even closer, the demonesses were summoned and released to enjoy their stay at Laerinia's court.

The twins' favourite outfit was... none, they preferred to stay nude. Dress code for the current holiday was as informal as one could wish, but still appearing nude was one step too far. The succubi did not object to the idea of dressing in general, so they agreed upon putting something, anything, on. They chose light short summer dresses, they were yellow with colourful floral pattern and looked inappropriately cute on the lustful succubi. Both twins even wore panties, although they skipped the bras, their breasts were huge but did not need any support to proudly stand out.

First guests to arrive were Seraphina and her companion who was introduced as Konrad. He was tall, athletic and incredibly handsome, his height made it possible for him to look Aeriella in the eye while she wore her thirteen centimetre heels. The noblewoman, by some unexplainable link of friendship, just like the hostesses wore a bodystocking, also in a colour that matched the hair of the wearer, in her case it was red; so were her thong and high heels.

Laerinia greeted her close friend with a lot of passion, more than friends usually show, the kiss did not land of a cheek, but on the lips instead. It was clear that Seraphinia planned to do the same thing, to make the kissing more comfortable, since it was obvious that their lips would not part quickly, the warrior leveled their height disparity by lifting the drow. The sorceress immediately wrapped her legs around the noblewoman's waist without breaking the kiss.

Aeriella and Konrad did not watch the spectacle idly, a man who accompanied Seraphinia could not be overmodest and he was quite the opposite. Konrad kissed the elf fully on the lips while grabbing her buttocks with both hands, the apprentice did not shy from the kiss, but returned it with passion.

When all the lips eventually parted and Laerinia was placed back on the ground they swapped partners. Seraphinia kissed Aeriella, while Konrad lifted the drow just like his partner did a short moment ago; the kisses were equally avid. The greetings eventually ended, but the bride and groom were still to be introduced to the guests. Seraphinia knew Tanzerin and even shared with him few intimate moments, if such a word can be used about group-sex, but Calindra was unknown to either her and Konrad. The introduction was equally passionate to the earlier greetings, the men just shook their hands, but the noblewoman lifted the petite drow, as she did with Laerinia earlier. The bride did not expect it, but quickly returned the kiss; she knew now to behave when Konrad did the same thing to her. Seraphinia did not lift Tanzerin to kiss him, but had to bend significantly since she towered over him in her high heels; that did not stifle the kiss in any degree.

Next to arrive was a family of elves, Thessalia and Aquilan, who were also old friends of Laerinia. They brought with them their daughter, Ellaria who had just came of age. As elves go all three were tall and slim with Aquilan as a man being the tallest at 188 centimetres, both women were thirteen centimetres shorter. All three had long wavy strawberry blonde hair and large blue eyes. But what stood out the most was the fact that the whole family was dressed in matching outfits, Aquilan as well; they all wore short tight strappy dresses that reveal a lot of skin. Aquilan's dress was emerald green, Thessalia's - navy blue and Ellaria's - light blue; the other items of their outfit matched the colour of the dresses. The stockings were sheer, but had a cheerful floral pattern, the sandals were light and simple with ten centimetre heels; their faces were made up in the same way, but again in different colours. The elf being tall as he was could now challenge Aeriella at the long legs competition, his were as shapely as any woman could wish for. His face was also incredibly feminine and could almost match the beauty of his wife and daughter.

Hugs and kisses followed their arrival. Ellaria was praised for her now matured beauty, so was Aquilan since it was the first time he appeared en femme at Laerinia's court. All the women loved his look, even Konrad expressed his appreciation by kissing the elf fully on the lips and groping his buttocks. He did the same thing to the rest of the family as well, so he clearly did not mind too much the sex of the person he was kissing and groping, as long as she looked feminine enough.

Soon after the elves arrived another family, von Westendorffs. Quintus von Westendorf was the ruler of lands neighbouring Laerinia's, at least he held the official title. Those who knew the family closer were aware that it was his wife, Floria, who was the real power behind the throne.

Quintus was a huge bulky and extremely jovial fellow, it was nearly impossible dislike him or to outdrink him for that matter. Floria was his complete opposite, both in appearance and character, she was friendly but more reserved and quiet; and contrary to her husband she used to think before speaking. Short and petite, only 155 centimetres tall, she looked as if the time has stopped flowing for her, despite nearing forty years of age she had the same body and face she did over a decade ago. Only a pair of grown up children annunciated that she was not a youngster.

Von Westendorffs brought with them their two oldest offsprings, nineteen year old Julia and twenty year old Lucius. Julia was faithful copy of her mother, the additional five centimetres of height looked like the only contribution her father had into her appearance. It was the opposite with characters, the girl was as wild as her father in his youth (not that he had matured much). Both women wore matching orange dresses, they was asymmetrical, on one side a point of fabric reached the knee, on another a slit reached as high as the hip, the dresses were strapped around the neck and had the whole back exposed. The two items were mirror images of each other, meaning Floria's had the slit on the right and Julia's - on the left. Both women also wore black fishnet stockings and high heeled platform shoes. That was an unusual outfit for Floria, who was known for her conservatism, most likely the adventurous daughter managed to persuade her mother to wear something extraordinary for the joyful holiday combined with a wedding.

Lucius was unlike his father in character and had a mixture of features from both parents when it came to appearance. He was tall and broad shouldered like Quintus, but also lean and graceful like Floria, he had gentle facial features and a similar character; he was a quiet and intelligent young man.

Next to arrive were the dwarves, four of them, named Athondal, Bardat, Carrack and Dharruk. They were not exactly friends, but not mere officials either, Laerinia did not see these dwarves as often as for example Seraphinia, nor was their relationship similarly close. Yet they paid visits to each other on certain occasions, like this holiday and while the greetings were restricted to a kiss on the palm, the guests and their hostesses spoke to each other without using official titles. While the dwarves were not dressed as freely as the women, neither were Quintus or Lucius. The general atmosphere of openness and friendship made everyone feel very much at ease.

After the dwarves arrived a pair as different from the miners as one could imagine, it was a druid named Horace with his lover, dryad Rhiannon. Horace was a man of uncertain age, he definitely did not look young and his life experience was visible in his face and especially green eyes, but whether he was thirty or fifty-five, no-one knew; most likely even he himself did not keep the count of passing years. As druids go he always dressed simple, a ceremonial white robe, used specifically for druidic holidays and summer solstice was one of the most important ones. Horace was of middle height and sinewy, but there was something about his demeanour that made him uniquely attractive.

Rhiannon looked like a teenager, but the youthful appearance was a feature of these magical beings, she was most likely the same age as her lover, uncertain that is. At only 162 centimetres she was relatively short and looked even shorter next to other women since she was barefoot. Her skin was light brown what made an interesting composition with her waist-long hair which were the various shades of green. To say that the dryad was dressed would be an overstatement, just like the succubi she prefered to stay nude. But for the sake of the visit she put on... something, it looked like some kind of shrubbery and barely covered her ample breasts, full buttocks and crotch. As one could suspect Rhiannon was keen on welcoming kisses and hugs, Horace was not as enthusiastic, but did not shy away from them either.

Next to come was Armenia, a sorceress who once used to be an apprentice of Laerinia, but moved to the city to study magical arts at the university; illusionism was her speciality. She was supposed to arrive by herself, but was accompanied by her older brother Secundus, also a wielder of magic but in the form of alchemy. Though they were separated by a quite significant age gap, their similarity was undeniable. While the alchemist was stocky, he managed not to become fat, possibly with the help of the potions he made, a loose colorful robe masked any imperfections that there might have been in his figure. Armenia was buxom to say the least, still young her body was not sagging in any place though. To emphasize her curves she wore a corset that not only narrowed her waist, but also lifted her huge breasts while covering as little as possible. Similarly to Valora the young illusionist barely covered her nipples leaving half of her magnificent globes for all to admire. From waist down she wore a tight ankle-long skirt with a high slit and high-heeled platform shoes.

Armenia shared kisses with all, but Secundus being new to the company restrained himself to kissing the palms of women and shaking hands with men. Konrad of course groped Armenia buttocks, but even with his big palms there was more than a handful.

Having the longest way to travel, but not arriving last was Dariush, the artifact merchant with his lover Adonia. The merchant looked like he always did, tall, muscular and handsome with thoroughly shaved head; he was dressed in elegant robes. Adonia in her thirteen centimetre tall heels was as tall as Dariush at his 183 centimeter. She looked to be in her early twenties, her skin was dark olive, her eyes were almond shaped and brown. The woman's head was also clean shaven, but that did not make her any less attractive, instead it enhanced nicely her exotic appearance. She wore a brown tight ankle-long dress that was completely see through, it exposed perfectly her small perky breasts with large dark nipples, her tight firm buttocks and long shapely legs; the only thing Adonia wore underneath the dress was a thong. Despite being new to the company the young woman welcome everyone with a lustful kiss, just like her lover did. It is worth noticing that Dariush treated Aquilan the same way that Konrad had done earlier.

Last to come where the ones who were always late, as that was their nature, a pair of minstrels, Rossignol and Alouette. Though there was a band consisting of three women and six men to play at the wedding, they were to provide a simple dancing music; the minstrels were the ones who would focus more on the artistic side. Rossignol was wearing a colourful striped tunic and equally colourful tights that looked as if they were made solely from patches; he was on the edge of imitating a fool, but that was his style. To make up for his short stature he also wore wedge heeled shoes.

Alouette looked rather plain next to her partner, the only thing that stood out in her appearance was the beautiful face with red-painted lips and a flurry of astounding auburn hair. Her long dress was simple and brown, just like the bird that she took her name after. Before the minstrels greeted everyone Rossignol helped her to disrobe, once the dress fell to the ground Alouette did not look plain anymore. Her slim yet curvaceous body covered only in sexy lingerie was for all to admire. She wore panties, a bra, a pair of sheer stockings with a garter belt and a pair of fingerless gloves, each item had a different colour, the same applied to her high heels; the minstrels made a matching pair after all.

When the longest round of kissing and hugging was over the party could fully begin.

THE INCIDENT

Calindra and Tanzerin were married and blessed by Valora, everyone was blessed by Horace, because of the solstice holiday. The eating, drinking, talking , dancing, and flirting followed; old friends renewed their bonds and strangers made new ones. The minstrels played interchangeably with the band and surprisingly did not try to demonstrate their artistic superiority, they were admired and applauded, but everyone seemed to be simply enjoying the party and the company.

Secundus was talking with Floria about his work, the noblewoman did not have any education in the matters of magic nor chemistry, but she was intelligent, open minded and always ready to learn something new. The alchemist was describing his new love potion that he had just recently invented. By sheer accident it turned out that he had one vial of it in his robes, he must have forgotten to leave it at Armenia's workplace. Behind them Quintus was demonstrating Seraphinia, a fellow warrior, his recent fight with a broadsword; he lacked the sword, but made up for it with gestures. It was then that he accidentally hit Secundus in the back, that made the alchemist stumble and drop the vial onto the ground, the glass container broke and the potion instantly volatilized and spread into the surrounding area.

The alchemist was proud of his latest work for a reason, it was probably the strongest love potion ever invented with the longest duration as well; it also started to work quickly. Floria and Secundus, since they stood the nearest to the broken vial, were the first to be overwhelmed by the spell. The noble women jumped onto the alchemist, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips, he instantly returned the kiss, grasping the petite woman in his arms. He was a magician, not a warrior, but fortunately Floria was light and carrying her was not a problem even for him.

THE FOREPLAY

Seraphinia and Quintus were enchanted almost as quickly as the other pair, their reaction was similar and the female warrior also wrapped her legs around the nobleman's waist; that made him hold her buttocks for support. The rest of the guests did not have too much time to be surprised at the sudden behavior of the two pairs since the potion spread rapidly.

Lucius the handsome young lad was having a polite conversation with Adonia, the exotic beauty, when the spell hit both of them, their lips met almost immediately. While the man's hands grabbed his lover's head and buttock, her palm ventured straight to his crotch and caressed his quickly growing penis through the light fabric of summer clothes.

Laerinia was flirting with Dariush, in other turn of events it might have evolved into something more, maybe even sex, later; but with the potion it happened significantly earlier. Instead of kissing the drow's lips the merchant went behind the sorceress and passionately kissed her neck, while grabbing her ample breasts with both of his hands; fortunately the silver bodystocking offered little protection against such a touch.

The other hostess, Aeriella, was with Rossignol, listening to his new poem. It was not a secret that the minstrel used his poems and songs to seduce women, one might say that he succeeded this time as well. But Rossignol even with his platform shoes was still significantly shorter than the elf in her high heels. Kissing would have been awkward if they were standing, fortunately both were already sitting. Aeriella jumped onto the minstrel's chair and sat in his lap, there they kissed avidly with Rossignol caressing the elf's long thighs.

For Calindra and Tanzerin who were enjoying the first hours of their marriage the potion simply quickened what would have come relatively soon anyway; now they fell into each other's arms and kissed passionately. Each caressed the body of the spouse and Calindra was also undressing her husband, Tanzerin just lifted her skirt to get a better access to her firm buttocks.