Ballet Club Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Mom's turn.
2.5k words
4.58
261k
49
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers

I waited several minutes outside the prop room door, giving my daughter and her "companion" a chance to get themselves together. I was a ball of emotions. Anger at my daughter was tops, but I wasn't sure why. I hadn't exactly been a good role model lately. Jealousy too? I certainly couldn't deny what my body felt as I listened to the sounds I only imagined to be what they really were. Finally, I decided to confront the pair inside.

I opened the prop room door without knocking. I wasn't prepared for the sight that confronted me. I thought I'd given them enough time, but they had other ideas.

The black devil I had spoken to earlier, who incidentally was the one who had so thoroughly fucked my mouth just a week ago, was lying flat on his back on a short bench. He was, as far as I could see, naked. My daughter sat astride his midsection, his cock still imbedded inside her. Her face was flushed and they were both sweating. She didn't' even hear me come in the room, she was so far into her own feelings. Damn, my husband's little penis squishes out of me two seconds after he cums, but this guy stays put!

"Ahem!" I was looking into my daughter's eyes as I brought her out of her reverie.

"Mom! I... we... oh, mom! Even though her face was anguished, her body betrayed her as she continued to ever so slightly rock back and forth, grinding the cock that remained inside her. "Please, mom... I don't know what happened. It just, well, it just happened. Please understand?"

"It's OK honey. Just wait in the car. I'll be right there. Rehearsal was canceled. "

"Oh, jeez mom, I... well... thanks. " My daughter placed her feet on the floor and stood up over her devil. Her wet, well-screwed vagina raised up and up and up, and his long cock, shiny with their juices, just didn't' stop. Finally, when she swung her leg over him, his amazing cock plopped out and smacked him in his hard belly. It lay there, still hard, and it was all I could do not to stare at it.

"Here, honey, take my coat and wait in the car. I'll be right there. It's OK, alright? It's OK. " I gave her a quick hug as I wrapped my coat around her and sent her off.

"Now, let's talk about you," I said to the still naked, still prone, still hard devil before me. "After all that's happened, I don't even know your name. "

"Willy. I'm Willy. What do you want to talk about? It just happened, just like she said. She was helping me try on these dumb outfits, she got a look at my cock (at which point he grabbed and stroked the shining spear as it started to rise from his stomach) and you know what happens when that happens. " He smiled at me, knowing that I knew only too well what that meant. His cock had risen to full hardness and I struggled to look at him, not his cock. It was a loosing struggle. Amazingly, it was fully hard and erect. As shiny and black and hard as I remembered it as it flooded my mouth with it's potency. My husband can barely fuck me twice a week, yet Willy could fuck me, I mean could fuck someone every ten minutes.

"Willy, this has to stop. This is a ballet club, not a sex club. " That is a sex club, I thought to myself as my eyes continued to talk to his cock instead of him. "What we're going to do is find you guys some appropriate gear to wear on stage, and everything will return to normal, alright?"

Willy swung his feet to the floor, his cock sticking up straight and proud and far, far from his body. "Ma'am, you don't look to good. Why don't you sit for a minute?" I knew that I was sweating and that my heart was racing. My face felt flush and the room started to feel a little stifling. I suspected it wasn't the right thing to do, but I sat on the bench near Willy. I thought he would be all over me, but instead he stood up and paced the room. His mighty, beautiful cock bobbed with each step he took. "Ma'am, I think we found something for us to wear. I was just trying it on when, well, you know. " He grabbed some red material sitting on a plastic package and stepped into what was another type of dance kilt. "I think this one should cover me, what do you think?"

I glanced at the package. According to the label, the kilt was 14 inches long. I looked at Willy and, my god, the shiny, pulsing head of his erect cock, standing parallel to the ground, came right to the very edge of the fabric! 14 inches! OK, maybe take away an inch or two for the waist, but still! His cock was at least a foot long! I couldn't take my eyes from the shining head, a drop of wetness forming at his slit. The pulsing of his cock made it look like it was blowing me wet kisses. Oh god, warm wet kisses. "Ma'am... MA"AM!" He shook me from my dream stare at his cock, obviously enjoying the power he was exercising over me. "What do you think? Am I covered?" He stepped closer, his cock now just inches from my face. Memories of the amazing face fucking, and the magnificent orgasm this cock had given me last week surged through my brain.

"You are not covered Willy. I can see... I can see your penis. " I said as calmly as I could.

"Really? You can see my penis?" he asked, mocking my use of the word. He and I both knew this was a cock in every sense of the word. "Maybe if you pull the material over it, my penis won't be visible. What do you think?"

"Well... " I reached my hands out without thinking. I grabbed material from either side of his pe... his cock, and tugged to get some material over its head. With each tug, Willy stepped slightly closer. His cock was nearly touching my lips. Oh god.

"I guess you're right, this won't work either," Willy said, and undid the kilt, letting it fall to the floor. He now stood naked, huge and proud, right in front of my face. "Kiss it. "

The words pierced me. Almost the entirety of my body wanted to do as he commanded, but final shreds of who I used to be wouldn't let me go without a fight. "Willy, last week was just... "

"Kiss it. "

"Willy, you must know that I... "

"Kiss it. " Without waiting for me to make up my mind, Willy took the final step forward and his lovely huge cock touched my lips. "There, that wasn't too hard, was it?"

My lips pursed of their own doing. I was kissing his cock like I kiss my husband. Little pecks on the head. "Yeah, that's nice. Nice kisses from your pretty lips. " My pretty lips became hungry lips and soon I was encompassing a good portion of his giant mushroom head with my parted lips. My teeth were still closed so his cock did not penetrate my mouth. Only my lips took him in. But I couldn't resist for long. Soon I yearned for the strong, possessive taking of my mouth. The pumping, the thrusting, the taste, the smell, the sounds. The taste? It was different. Oh god, as my tongue bathed the underside of the wonderful cock now fucking into me, I realized I was tasting my own daughter! The incredible wickedness of it only seemed to add to my depraved enjoyment. My mind screamed "Yes... fuck my mouth!!! Cum in my mouth again, please!"

Willy started to back up and I had to stand to keep his mighty cock in my sucking mouth. I didn't want to let it go. I just wanted to suck it, just suck it. As I stood up, Willy, this giant black man, reached behind me and raised my skirt. I felt his strong black hands on my ass, and he started pulling me forward, impaling my mouth on his cock as he held my ass. "Ummm... ummm... ummm... " I hummed in ecstasy as his wonderful meat filled my mouth. Soon, I felt his hands lowering my panties, over my ass and down my legs. Was he going to try to fuck me? Oh Jesus, having this monster in my mouth was one thing, but taking him inside me was another. But the wicked thought of it spurred me to suck him harder, and with each of his muscular thrusts I tried to take him just a little deeper.

Willy backed up again, and I had to step out of my panties to stay with him. I wasn't going to let him out of my mouth! Then his hands were back on my head. Ahhh. The wonderful feeling of this powerful black man as he now truly fucked my mouth, just as he did last week. Blissful feelings overtook me as I continued to hum my happiness with each throb and each thrust in my mouth. "Um.. um.. um.. um.. " His cock stayed mostly in my mouth and throat now as I sucked him, while a couple of inches sawed in and out of my sucking lips. Then, he pulled my mouth from his cock. My mind screamed "No!"

"Willy, please... please let me suck you, please. " I was gone.

"Turn around. "

"Oh Willy, I don't know... let me suck you... "

"Turn around. "

I couldn't fight this magnificent man. I turned as he commanded, still bent in the position he had left me.

"There, that's better. You've got a great ass. " He stepped up to me and his giant cock, wet from my own mouth, pressed into my ass and through my slit, finally sticking out in front of me as it had while we danced. I couldn't resist, and took hold of what was in front of me, and stroked the cock as if I were a man masturbating. As I did his cock rode against my clit sending thrills through my body. "Oh yeah, stroke that cock," he moaned in my ear. He was leaned over me, his hot breath on my neck. He started thrusting back and forth, fucking my hand and slicing through my oh so wet lips. He would pull all the way back so that the ridge of his giant mushroom head would pass over my clit, then push forward and back into my waiting hand. I could feel my own juices on his hand. "Now, try this" he said, and pulled way back from my hand.

I could feel the head of his cock positioned between my lips, waiting to penetrate me. I was terrified by the size, exhausted by the thrills he'd already given me, and shaking with anticipation. "Please, Willy... just go slow... alright? Ooohhhh... " His marvelous head of his marvelous cock slowly started to sink into me. I could feel myself stretching. "Ooohhhh... slooowww... please... " He was surprisingly gentle. He pushed the head of his massive cock into and out of my lips, each time stretching me just a little bit. My body gave into him and I started slowly hunching back at his invading cock. Finally, as he pushed forward and I pushed back, his cockhead entered me fully. "OH!"

"OK baby... OK baby... that's good... that's good... you're so tight baby... " He removed all my fears with his smooth talk. Slowly, slowly he started to sink into me, then pull out a little, then sink in a little.

"Oooohhhh... ooooohhhhh" I moaned with each gentle slow thrust. I was in heaven. Never before had I experienced such a sensation. "Oohh Willy... so gooood... sooo big... please... "

Willy, my wonderful, powerful black devil, started to push more of his mighty cock in me, and to move a little faster. As he got deeper, my moans and squeals of pleasure mixed with exclamations of pain. Damn, it hurt so deep! He had built up a regular rhythm as he pistoned a little more than half of his giant black spear into me. Uh.. uh.. Willy.. uh.. not.. too.. deep.. Willy.. uh"

Either he didn't hear me or he didn't' care. He continued his onslaught on my pleasured, pained pussy. Now he was in me very deep, but I knew he still had more to go. The pain was mounting. "uh.. Willy.. please.. it.. uh.. hurts.. Willy.. hurts.. "

"Your.. daughter.. took.. it.. all... can't.. you...?" He then ground another inch into me.

"Ow!" He knew how to push the buttons though. If my daughter could take it, so could I. "Ok.. uh.. Willy.. fuck.. me.. fuck.. me... I.. uh.. want.. it.. all.. OW!" Willy was now slamming his mighty cock into my clutching pussy. It felt like my insides were being moved around. He was battering against my cervix and the pain was intense. I gripped the bench in front of me and gritted my teeth. "C'mon.. Willy.. give.. it.. all.. to.. me!.. Fuck.. Me.. "

Then I felt his mighty balls, the balls that last week fed me my first lovely taste of black man's cum, slapping against me. He was in all the way! I had taken it all! "Yeah.. fuck.. me.. good... Willy.. please... "

Then, for the second time today, I heard that wonderful sound. "Aargh!" Willy exclaimed as his cock, buried deep in my clutching, milking womanhood, expanded and shot load after wonderful load of his warm cum into me. And through all the pain, the noise and the feeling sent me off on my own orgasm. "Cuuummmminnggg! God Willy!!!! Sooo deeeep!! Sooo big!!! I'm ccuummmminggg!"

Well, I must have passed out. The next thing I knew, I was sitting down. I was half naked and covered in sweat. I was slowly stroking my clit. I looked around to get my bearings. I was sitting on Willy's lap. His cock was still buried deep inside me. Like my daughter, my body continued to slowly grind away at that cock. "Oh, Willy. Oh... "

"Hey, let's just chalk this up as another club secret, OK?" Not only could he fuck the shit out of me, he was decent too.

"Thank you, Willy. " I didn't know if I was thanking him for the secret or the fucking he gave me. Slowly, slowly he lifted me and his cock traveled its way through my well-worn pussy and finally emerged with a quiet sucking sound. God I felt so empty! "Oh, Willy, I... "

"Ma'am, I've got to go, OK. See you next week?" He hopped in his sweats and was gone before I could barely move. I gathered my things and ambled out to my car, where, oh Jesus, my daughter was waiting. When I got to the car, she looked at me, incredulously. I guess everything showed on my face.

"Oh, mom, what are we doing?"

"Well, we're keeping it a secret, but other than that I don't know. Let's go home."

notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers